Bring4th

Full Version: The Heads of Easter Island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the further I progress on this spiritual journey, the more I become aware that even very simple misunderstandings can be magnified into grave and magnifique distortions in self and behaviour.

one example, I believe, comes from Ra and the heads of Easter Island. Now, according to them, these gigantic heads were the doing of the Orion forces, which constructed them via telepathy (if telepathy is the right word for it).

the actual images that were chosen for the heads were selected for their ability to install 'AWE' in the viewer; and from a particular viewpoint (if the viewer is inclined to feelings of disempowerment), that direct physical confrontation with 'AWE' could lead down to a self-service path.

but how could such a thing happen? I mean, its just a big piece of rock right, with a face on it, yes?

Ra explains themselves:

* who and how the stones were constructed:

Quote:20.34 Questioner: Well, then, did Orion entities do this themselves? Did they, did they land in physical, or did they do it from mental planes, or did they use one of the incarnate entities to construct these by thought?

Ra: I am Ra. Nearly all of these structures and formations were constructed at a distance by thought. A very few were created in later times in imitation of original constructs by entities upon your Earth plane/density.

* the nature of influence, if exposed to someone who is inclined to feelings of disempowerment:

Quote:20.32 Questioner: How would such stone heads influence a people to take the path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the entities living in such a way that their mind/body/spirit complexes are at what seems to be the mercy of forces which they cannot control.

Given a charged entity such as a statue or a rock formation charged with nothing but power, it is possible for the free will of those viewing this particular structure or formation to ascribe to this power, power over those things which cannot be controlled.

This, then, has the potential for the further distortion to power over other-selves.

(leading to worship etc)

* how the images were selected:

Quote:20.33 Questioner: How were these stone heads constructed?

Ra: I am Ra. These were constructed by thought after a scanning of the deep mind, the trunk of mind tree, looking at the images most likely to cause the experience of awe in the viewer.

- -

I think this is very much illustrative of how the negative 4d-ers work in relation to 3d entities on a mixed planet. They play upon pre-existing biases and turn them to their own advantage.

there are also quite a few places where their use of 'temptation' is also illustrated in the Ra material.

basically, for someone who can scan the mind of another, and know the 'pressure points' or 'weak areas', the possibility of exquisite manipulation becomes the chief tool to gain an endpoint.

as always, knowing the self, and understanding the self will render any attempts at negative influence much less effective and viable.
interesting to me is that Orion entities have invested so much in my opinion effort to build a statue to affect a relatively small number of settlers of the island at least according to data provided by the Internet and that is several thousand, Wouldn't such a powerful statues be placed somewhere where more people can be influnced? Perhaps it was a training ground (test subjects).

Other channel source says that they represent Nephilim and that tonal vibration was used to move them into position by Lemurian descendants. hm...

i have faith in Ra-s teachings which for some felling inside me i dont posses for other source (will not advert it)

i sense a deeper reason was for creating those statues at that island but that is all i have .......
Could Easter Island have been part of Lemuria at that time?
according to that other source yes

Q: (L) Where was Lemuria located?

A: Pacific off South America.

Q: (L) So when the Easter Island natives talk about their ancestors they are talking about people who came from the direction of South America?

A: No. Right near all around. Easter Island is remnant of Lemuria.
So then the number of people affected might have been more than several thousand.
point made ,interesting that when lemuria sinked, easter island as a part of it remained?

The Great Pyramid is aligned with Machu Picchu, the Nazca lines and Easter Island along a straight line around the center of the Earth, within a margin of error of less than one tenth of one degree of latitude.

this is where a certain reason lies, of building those monuments

“And it should not be forgotten that the history of the Lemurians and the Atlanteans is but the history of ourselves.”

it would be interesting to know what kind of a Harvest occurred on Lemuria, my guess is a negative one.....
If you read polynesian mythology, polynesians say they come from a homeland called Hawaiki/Savai/Havai (various spelling). Not sure if it's Mu but the legend goes that it was a huge landmass in the pacific ocean that sunk due to the deluge. The polynesians voyaged back to the approximate area of Hawaiki after the water level receded, many many generations later (about beginning of AD & even later).

Rapa Nui (Easter Island) was originally inhabited by red-haired, light skinned, light eyed humans who were thought to have hailed from Peru. Some call the red-haired/light skinned people children of Ra ('Ra' means sun or light in polynesian languages) as they brought their sun-worshipping beliefs & other 'advanced' practices to polynesia. They taught the newer inhabitants how to build ditches and buildings, how the seasons work, etc.,. The local polynesians thought the red-head people had built the Moai statues, but I believe the Moai pre-dated these inhabitants. It was also believed that the Maoi statues were built by the children of Ra to intimidate the newer inhabitants.. the newer inhabitants of Rapa Nui worshiped the red-haired people since they had 'technological knowledge'. The pyramidal shaped buildings around polynesia and amazing architectures, like the walls that resemble ones that the Incas made, are thought to be theirs...

The Children of Ra died out bc they were killed off Sad but some claim to be descended from them.

Ra-pa-Nui means 'big village fortified by the Sun'.

(01-14-2014, 02:38 PM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]according to that other source yes

Q: (L) Where was Lemuria located?

A: Pacific off South America.

Q: (L) So when the Easter Island natives talk about their ancestors they are talking about people who came from the direction of South America?

A: No. Right near all around. Easter Island is remnant of Lemuria.

What is the source of this information?
During the third period of evolution, man lived upon the continent known as Lemuria. A continent lying in the Pacific Ocean, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean. Its Northern portion was much in the present location of Australia, the Philippines,and the Islands of the Southern Pacific ; all of which
constitute the remnants of that continent now sunken beneath the Seas.

That periods occur in which there is a sinking of certain continents, and a rising of others, is as well known to Physicists as to Occultists. In Lemuria man passed from his lowest state of animal existence into what we may all a more rational or human state.His development during this time is substantially shown in the history of primitive man.

Some of the egos, outstripping the others, succeeded in reaching adeptship along certain lines, but the great mass of the people lived sensuous and sensual lives. There was very little spirituality manifested by the race during this period, and the perversion of natural laws and forces became marked toward its close.

The most notable event which occurred on that continent, immediately prior to the cataclysm which swept it beneath the waters, was the establishment of colonies in India. The colonists consisted of Masters, the Adepts and the cream of the race.

excerpt from : History and power of mind by Ingalese (1905)

this what i am currently re-reading
(01-14-2014, 09:56 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]...
as always, knowing the self, and understanding the self will render any attempts at negative influence much less effective and viable.

Heart Heart Heart