Bring4th

Full Version: My situation on this planet has become awkward.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently, unbeknownst to me, there has been a parallel version of me guiding some people on this planet and others around the galaxy. I have been living two lives. When I tried channeling Ra, it became awkward because I was channeling myself and myself has preferences for myself...

Not many wanderers have this situation but you may. Inquire about your other selves, if you have some out there.
You've been living more than two lives, we all have. It's not awkward, it's infinity.
(01-15-2014, 10:53 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]You've been living more than two lives, we all have. It's not awkward, it's infinity.

Not techically true. There is a singular continuum even from a fully-informed, disincarnate perspective. We cannot incarnate into infinite forms for we are not infinity. The illusion does not end here. It continues into the highest and most united realms until we reach unity with all.

Most incarnate entities only live one perspective. All perspectives are not fully and conciously experienced. We have not yet attained our oversouls. As the "higher self," we are living multiple things at once. As we are now, we have finite and mostly linear perspectives even as disincarnates.

Fang

The thread title is hilarious

Unbound

I have met at least one other of myself, so I don't see this as too unusual, just uncommon for there to be contact between the two parallel perceptions, a strange experience to say the least. I am aware of a couple others internally.

You are correct though, in my experience, some have multiple mindstreams woven together in to one. Incarnations are not always as simple as the manifestation of a single soul.

My girlfriend has actually gone in to a state where she was perceiving five lives simultaneously within a single moment of perception, that was interesting.
According to discussions with my apparent myself, most third-density entities can only experience from 3-10 parallel experiences. The sixth-density approaches an upper limit of 700 parallel experiences and perhaps far beyond depending on the spiritual mass available.

Tanner, I get the sense that you are many people on this planet at this time? Jesus.
Imagine what kind of wild ideas come about when social-memory complexes incarnate and forget everything, how wonderful!
or when intelligent infinity informs it's 'finite' self(ves) of itself.
And we forget again, hahaha because we wanted to.
Sanity is only in equilibrium that I have any knowing about,
that is, if there is that in actuality.
What is known..?
I don't mean to plant seeds of confusion, just pointing out the chaos pouring in between the cracks of this flimsy architecture.
Simultaneous parallel incarnations are standard practises for the Oversoul to ensure efficient experience and evolution. There is nothing inherently unique about this, though meeting another parallel incarnate self is somewhat rare. There are 12 direct projections from the Oversoul, however these 12 projections if incarnate at a high frequency, can undergo furthur incarnations whilst incarnate (Think of it as a dream within a dream) for their own development (Which inturn benefits the Oversoul), that are called sub-incarnations (A theoretical maximum of 144 of them).

I got in touch with one parallel incarnation in my QHHT session last week, an Arcturian funnily enough. There is also another parallel incarnate who is acting as a Guide. On that note it's worth mentioning Guides are often direct projections assisting the self for the Self, rather than 'someone elses' Oversoul projection.

Fang

Quote: My girlfriend has actually gone in to a state where she was perceiving five lives simultaneously within a single moment of perception, that was interesting.

I've had this too though perhaps a bit more extreme, definitely an interesting experience.

Quote:According to discussions with my apparent myself, most third-density entities can only experience from 3-10 parallel experiences. The sixth-density approaches an upper limit of 700 parallel experiences and perhaps far beyond depending on the spiritual mass available.

Why/how would you (in a parallel existence or whatever) know that?

Quote:Simultaneous parallel incarnations are standard practises for the Oversoul to ensure efficient experience and evolution. There is nothing inherently unique about this, though meeting another parallel incarnate self is somewhat rare. There are 12 direct projections from the Oversoul, however these 12 projections if incarnate at a high frequency, can undergo furthur incarnations whilst incarnate (Think of it as a dream within a dream) for their own development (Which inturn benefits the Oversoul), that are called sub-incarnations (A theoretical maximum of 144 of them).

Would you mind revealing the basis/source for that claim?
Ra Wrote:36.3 Questioner: Out of the Seth Material we have a statement here: Seth says that each entity here on Earth is one aspect or part of a higher self or Oversoul which has many aspects or parts in many dimensions all of which learn lessons which enable the higher self to progress in a balanced manner. Am I to understand from this, is it correct that there are, shall we say, possibly many experiences similar to the one that we experience here in the third density that are governed by a single higher self? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The correctness of this statement is variable. The more in balance an entity becomes, the less the possibility/probability vortices may need to be explored in parallel experiences.

that seems relevant; but that whole session (number 36) is filled with quite intricate detail of how the Higher Self relates to other portions of self.

I think the important thing is that the tiny 'candle flame' of consciousness being offered to us as a parameter of 3d experience is appreciated as an opportunity, rather than a limitation that needs to be overcome.

if you work with what you are given, and value the opportunity, there is little need to 'displace' into other dimensions and other facets of self.

Melissa

Thread title is indeed hilarious,
I bet my situation out-awkwards yours though :p

On topic; apparently I've had a parallel version of myself living quite nearby for a long time, never saw her but there were countless of times I'd had to explain it wasn't 'me' to people who thought they had seen me somewhere.

Unbound

(01-16-2014, 03:06 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]According to discussions with my apparent myself, most third-density entities can only experience from 3-10 parallel experiences. The sixth-density approaches an upper limit of 700 parallel experiences and perhaps far beyond depending on the spiritual mass available.

Tanner, I get the sense that you are many people on this planet at this time? Jesus.

Yes, but most of me is not aware of me, you could say aha
(01-16-2014, 04:37 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Ra Wrote:36.3 Questioner: Out of the Seth Material we have a statement here: Seth says that each entity here on Earth is one aspect or part of a higher self or Oversoul which has many aspects or parts in many dimensions all of which learn lessons which enable the higher self to progress in a balanced manner. Am I to understand from this, is it correct that there are, shall we say, possibly many experiences similar to the one that we experience here in the third density that are governed by a single higher self? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The correctness of this statement is variable. The more in balance an entity becomes, the less the possibility/probability vortices may need to be explored in parallel experiences.

that seems relevant; but that whole session (number 36) is filled with quite intricate detail of how the Higher Self relates to other portions of self.

I think the important thing is that the tiny 'candle flame' of consciousness being offered to us as a parameter of 3d experience is appreciated as an opportunity, rather than a limitation that needs to be overcome.

if you work with what you are given, and value the opportunity, there is little need to 'displace' into other dimensions and other facets of self.

Plenum, to some entities it is not about need and attainment but the beauty of experience itself. Eccentric and extraneous desires are not always seen as folly but as something to be embraced even in the most "advanced" of entities.

Unbound

True, but that doesn't mean everyone is given the exact same opportunity and for some the many parallel selves may be a choice selection.
(01-16-2014, 04:16 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Simultaneous parallel incarnations are standard practises for the Oversoul to ensure efficient experience and evolution. There is nothing inherently unique about this, though meeting another parallel incarnate self is somewhat rare. There are 12 direct projections from the Oversoul, however these 12 projections if incarnate at a high frequency, can undergo furthur incarnations whilst incarnate (Think of it as a dream within a dream) for their own development (Which inturn benefits the Oversoul), that are called sub-incarnations (A theoretical maximum of 144 of them).

Would you mind revealing the basis/source for that claim?

I'm assuming that was in reference to the figures rather than the concept? There are a few correlating sources from the top of my head, and it is also the figures I were given on my own, so take from it what you will:

Quote:- The Origin created a multimodal method of evolution by splitting itself into 12 Source Entities.

- Similarly, our Source Entity (SE1) expanded itself by creating billions of smaller versions (aspects, units or faces) of itself, which represent our True Energetic Selves (TES), also known as the Godhead/Oversoul/Higher Self, which is what we truly are.

- We can choose to experience all or part or none of the multiverse, but most TES have elected to experience all aspects of frequencies associated with the simultaneous universes.

- The TES in turn can project up to 12 “aspects” (souls) of itself anywhere in the multiverse, although these aspects tend to be used within the physical universe, where we can experience different environments to learn and evolve in the most accelerated way.

- Each aspect can be simultaneously incarnate in a separate human body or another incarnate vehicle (what we might call an “alien” design or form factor), that is of a higher frequency (not animal or lower energetic genres) in the physical universe. We just happen to be working on a particular planet, in a particular galaxy, in a particular part of the physical universe, at a particular frequency within that universe.

- Each aspect can also project up to 12 “shards” of itself and occupy other incarnate vehicles (again not animal etc.) as a full sub-incarnation (i.e. a lower secondary incarnation within a higher primary incarnation), if the primary aspect is incarnate in a higher frequency (e.g. frequency bands 9-12) than the Earth frequencies, or as a walk-in, which can be a full, temporary or shared walk-in.

- Any aspect or a shard is, by definition, still part of the True Energetic Self. The TES could experience 144 lives concurrently. (This count does not include all the versions of you that exist in holographic event space, which can expand and contract in numbers from 100′s to 100,000′s very quickly in parallel conditions as needed.)

Guy Needler http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...clnk&gl=uk

Quote:The Creator desired to experience itself as individualized parts, and so it divided itself into many souls and other life forms. These parts were holographic imprints of the original Creator. In other words, they were not fragmented, but wholly integrated souls emerging out of the Godhead. You can liken this to biological reproduction, where cells split and divide into separate organisms, which then become sovereign beings.

These beings then separate and divide into more sovereign beings. In the case of souls, everything operates on a base-12 system, meaning that the normal configuration of soul division is into groups of configuration of soul division is into groups of 12. Think of it this way: Mother/Father God divided itself into 12 parts. These 12 parts divided themselves into 12 additional parts, making a total of 144 parts.

These 144 parts then each divided themselves into 12 additional parts, making a total of 1,728 parts. Each of you, as sovereign beings, are part of a group of 12 souls that were born out of a parent soul, which we call an “oversoul.” That means there are 12 souls who all have the same oversoul, who emerged from the same parent being. (...)

Sal Rachele - Soul integration - Chapter 3 (Copied the above from the book I have)

Quote:Translating all of this to the oversoul configuration, the central 13th unit is the "master" oversoul, and is not involved in the incarnational process. So each of the other 12 units correspond to oversouls that are involved in the incarnational process.

But remember that each of these 12 units is actually a nested set of 13 smaller units. And of these 13 smaller units, the 13th, or central unit, is involved with the oversoul function. Thus, in each of the 12 units, there are 12 sub-units which are actually soul units, each of which are capable of supporting an individual incarnation. Therefore, the entire cluster is capable of supporting 12 X 12, or 144 simultaneous incarnations.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/edzovandijkhuizen...ctures.htm

Edit: I recall in another incarnation going into 'Stasis' whereby I incarnated whilst incarnate in that life in order to advance and evolve in the 'Master' life. There's also the potential to not go into stasis but to merely fragment a portion of your energy off and let it do it's thing (Sort of like an Oversoul in training). There are a few sub-incarnates on the board as far as I am aware as well.

Fang

Quote:I'm assuming that was in reference to the figures rather than the concept? There are a few correlating sources from the top of my head, and it is also the figures I were given on my own, so take from it what you will:

Yeah it was the figures that i was interested in. I don't see much credibility in those sources but that is my issue lol, thanks for providing them.

You may find this session with Q'uo very helpful in regards to the higher self. I found it was quite a bit more informative than what I could dig up via picking through the Ra material.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0108.aspx
my earlier comment was not on topic.
On topic comment;
I have lived entire lives while incarnate here, whether it be within trans states, and/or within dreams.
I don't remember the details, only that which is most relevant.
All I can really say is; "Things can happen"!
I just keep imagining Adonai turning around to his other self like uhh dude we agreed I would incarnate on earth... uuh.. ..awkward..
(01-16-2014, 06:36 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2014, 03:06 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]According to discussions with my apparent myself, most third-density entities can only experience from 3-10 parallel experiences. The sixth-density approaches an upper limit of 700 parallel experiences and perhaps far beyond depending on the spiritual mass available.

Weird... I tapped into this for a split second after reading the last line.

Unbound

(01-16-2014, 02:44 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2014, 06:36 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]

Weird... I tapped into this for a split second after reading the last line.

We are a pretty open self aha and your otherselves are there if you but turn your third eye a few degrees. We are there, in the back!
I never thought of contacting my parallel selves. I thought they were me exactly, but in a different Universe.