Bring4th

Full Version: Spiritual Haste
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my name is Alexander Sylvian Zachary and I rarely post on the boards, other than your inappropriate joke here and there. I mostly enjoy observing these forums and giggling to myself.

But today I found a little spot in my heart to be open and sincere to all of you who will read this.

I can see that some of us , if not most of us that dabble in these High Arts , have a slight bias towards Spiritual Haste. While I understand the flavor and the rapture of such seeking, I also feel that this impulsiveness towards understanding all and everything seems to counter our nature at times. We are so far away from God , still...

We all want to grow our wings and unleash them for all to see but we forget to use our feet at times and ironically , sink even deeper into confusions about our meaning and purpose, even separating ourselves at times from the people we wish to guide and excite for the things up ahead.

So I say , let's look at ourselves and where we are, let's enjoy cooking our favorite meal, let's enjoy surprising somebody with a beautiful gift, let's kiss somebody on the cheek and be children again, laugh away at how ridiculous and small we are.

The higher realms can wait, the angels and the guides and the aliens, they all have their own lives and we have ours.

Cheers and good luck to all of you, bastards, children of the Sun.
Yeah, confirmation tone signaled from my guides above the head. OMG it's 11:11! I feel the chakra energies.

Melissa

Redacted
[Image: Crazy-cat-spaz-comeatmebro.gif]
Best cat ever !

Fang

Eh it's just development, when you have interdependent factors which progress is reliant on, focus on one area (eg. spiritual) just causes complications, like a pyramid being built without equal attention paid to each foundational corner.

If you want a monument (great spiritual achievement or whatever) be prepared to actually build it yourself with a lot of effort lol
And why have build pyramids when you can have friends?

Who knows maybe you could all build one together? Wink
I used to have spiritual haste, but now I can't even meditate effectively. I used to think I was in 4th density already.
The tough thing with friends is you can't trust em.
Well you can but they will surely notice your vulnerability and most haven't the discipline to act in unremitting compassion.
And then, it is obvious that distrust begs for untrustworthiness.
Let it go he repeats.
Maybe if you accept that orange ray catalyst you'll have a different relationship with yourself and other self.
(01-17-2014, 09:13 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]Eh it's just development, when you have interdependent factors which progress is reliant on, focus on one area (eg. spiritual) just causes complications, like a pyramid being built without equal attention paid to each foundational corner.

If you want a monument (great spiritual achievement or whatever) be prepared to actually build it yourself with a lot of effort lol
And why have build pyramids when you can have friends?

Who knows maybe you could all build one together? Wink

Pretty much that.

Unbound

(01-17-2014, 11:44 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]The tough thing with friends is you can't trust em.
Well you can but they will surely notice your vulnerability and most haven't the discipline to act in unremitting compassion.
Let it go he repeats.

Sounds like you have had bad experiences with your friends. I have friends I most certainly trust, but I am saddened by how uncommon that seems to be for people.
Yes, YES ! Let's all be saddened here for a moment !

Melissa

(01-17-2014, 08:15 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2014, 11:44 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]The tough thing with friends is you can't trust em.
Let it go he repeats.

Sounds like you have had bad experiences with your friends. I have friends I most certainly trust, but I am saddened by how uncommon that seems to be for people.

As far as I can tell, that's quite uncommon indeed.
It's definitely a balancing act. An act that I am nowhere near perfecting. The simple and apparent fact that it's incredibly difficult to maintain such an aware state of mind and actively participate with other selves in a manner that's actually productive. When I've made such positive comments upon life, I'm immediately met with scoffs and disbelief to which I simply smile and move on to the next subject. Interacting with others with whom are so entrenched within the illusion, such comments are so abstract, it leaves one with the all to popular feeling of alienation.

On the flip side though. I completely agree with the grounding aspect of still living life to its fullest. To separate ones self from the illusion bypasses the preincarnative lessons one has created. It also denies the very reason we incarnated here which was to help those see this illusion as something positive and educational. To deny yourself the opportunity to help other selves purely to work upon the self to reach some magical ability, may be a service to the Creator and it quite possibly could be the path that one has chosen but considering such adept hood is extremely rare per Ra, I think many simply attempt to attain something greater than themselves for the sole purpose of hoping to be something more than they are. Because in reality, they do not accept that they aren't special when in fact they are all special in their own ways.