Bring4th

Full Version: Turkish astrology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dear all,
i'd like to share a thing with ya. it's a pers. chart. i've just translated from my native language.

'njoy

(21-31 march): strong-willed, proud, honorable, good-hearted. A good administrator

(1-10 april): optimistic, idealist, romantic and creative.

(11-20 april): Sensible, reasonable, honest, jealous and strong-willed.

(21-30 april): stubborn, high-brow, fragile and emotional.

(1-10 may): A prisoner of emotion. A child-like spirit, pure hearted and loyal.

(11-21 may): Energetic, majestic in love, born for heroism and power oriented.

(22-31 may): Reasonable, purely moral, idealist, a leader in ideas and resourceful.

(1-10 june): Loves order. A symbol of power. Intolerant against betrayal.

(11-21 june): Reasonable, bright, optimist, criticising, cheery and lucky.

(22-30 june): litigious, soft spoken, withdrawn, stubborn, resourceful and cheery.

(1-11 july): More emotional than rational. Loves eating. Skilled in arts and politics.

(12-22 july): Has a good memory. A rich sentimental world.

(23-31 july): Clever, proud and attractive. Aggrandize material issues.

(1-12 august): Loves gossiping, being a leader in job and number one.

(13-23 august): Emotional, proud and a leader in love. Curious in psychology.

(24 august – 1 september): Honorable, honest, humanist, creative, clever and authoritarian.

(2-13 september): Optimistic however prone to depression. Proud and sensible.

(14-23 september): Authoritarian, proud, obsessional, super clever and humanist.

(24 september- 3 october): Carries responsibility. Has the complex of inadequacy. Loves pretension.

(4-12 october): Emotional, doesn't look back in difficulties. A prisoner of love.

(13-23 october): Has a strong sixth sense. No better than him in selecting the appropriate time.

(24 october-1 november): Double charactered, fearless, ferocious and leader. A perfect companion.

(2-12 november): Takes decisions quickly and stays with them. Has the complex of culpability.

(13-22 november): Religious, idealist and changeable. Curious in mystical subjects.

(23 november-2 december): Objective. Tolerant, observing and authoritarian mood.

(3-12 december): Mystical, obsessional and jealous. Has unaccountable habits.

(13-21 december): Has a strong personality. Power bounded. Gives commandments.

(22 december- 1 january): Shrewd. Is put out with other easily. Has fewer friends.

(2-12 january): Pessimistic. Has different inside and outside. Feels weak against the evil.

(13-20 january): Has a broad reason. Lives long. Loves fame.

(21 january-1 february): reasonable, ferocious, leader and genius. May be a scientist.

(2-10 february): Meticulous, reasonable and clever. Interested in the astronomy.

(11-18 february): Dreamer in love. Has leading ideas. A sensible psychology.

(19-29 february): Unbalanced. Attractive, mysterious, shrewd, kind but hard.

(1-9 march): Good hearted, soft spoken, elegant and melancholic. Might exert pressure on others. Baffles between mystical and practical.

(10-20 march): Artistic, free spirited, depressive and loves indulging in lust. A distracted spirit. Might get caught in nerve diseases
i love mine...but wth is a genious? lol

(21 january-1 february): reasonable, ferocious, leader and genious. May be a scientist.

[Image: PtEqEiqEom9gtOdKj9GKXTAD1qJMu1OPgMWftV7W...LM1%3Dh900]