Bring4th

Full Version: Planet Earth has already been invaded by ETs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings sisters and brothers.

I was just pondering "Alien" invasion of Earth, as you do Tongue

When it dawned on me that in Spiritual terms, Earth has already been invaded by millions of higher density Souls for a long time.

Us wanderers and walk-ins are the invading ET force, it's just that we happen to by representatives of the Light.

Orion Empire...

Bring it on!

Merry Christmas! Wink

Jim
I agree. Although most don't remember where they come from.
the silent invasion huh? BigSmile

Fang

I wonder how the earth natives would feel about the transplants if they were conscious of the occurrence of invasion of drop out neighbours and careless tourists overrunning their home lol.
That sounds like Hawaii lol
(01-18-2014, 06:26 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings sisters and brothers.

I was just pondering "Alien" invasion of Earth, as you do Tongue

When it dawned on me that in Spiritual terms, Earth has already been invaded by millions of higher density Souls for a long time.

Us wanderers and walk-ins are the invading ET force, it's just that we happen to by representatives of the Light.

Orion Empire...

Bring it on!

Merry Christmas! Wink

Jim

These higher density souls are just assisting native souls of the earth. We're merely transient passengers. The real invaders are Orion 4d sts.

(01-19-2014, 03:06 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the silent invasion huh? BigSmile

believe or not there is a silent marketing of that invasion

[Image: Turk_kahvesi_yenilendi.jpg]

[Image: MD_reptilcd175.jpg]

do you see any similarities? The heads ressemble much to each other.
I might be wrong however this is selling of the invasion
Hi, earthlings.

Why the use of "invaded" ???

Why not use "visited" ?

Blue skies.
Orions took mah job!!1

In all seriousness... I don't consider the Orion's my enemies any longer. They are simply serving the Creator in their own way.

Fang

The orions aren't as bad as the transplants in my book, at least they have a bit of initiative to get things done. And the wanderers just cruise on down here to get karmically involved, a most shameful display.

Edit: added a word lol
I wonder what kind of karma needs to occur for a wanderer to have to repeat 3D? Completely depolarize to choose other path? There seems to be lots of room for errors tho.... And can balance thru acceptance/forgiveness process.

Edited: added 6 words lol
(01-22-2014, 04:49 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what kind of karma needs to occur for a wanderer to have to repeat 3D? Completely depolarize to choose other path? There seems to be lots of room for errors tho.

To be totally honest... I think this is the biggest fear I have. I have no clue what the threshold is for getting caught up in the maelstrom of confusion... The thought has been eating me alive for years.

Fang

(01-22-2014, 05:09 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2014, 04:49 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what kind of karma needs to occur for a wanderer to have to repeat 3D? Completely depolarize to choose other path? There seems to be lots of room for errors tho.

To be totally honest... I think this is the biggest fear I have. I have no clue what the threshold is for getting caught up in the maelstrom of confusion... The thought has been eating me alive for years.

If you accept your life as a 3rd density being then why would there be fear of repeating the process? Acceptance is an integral component of forgiveness, that which stops the wheel of karma.

Though don't get me wrong I don't know the rules that constrict wanderers to planetary spheres, it does look like there's lots of room for error, but that just means more opportunity for learning!
(01-22-2014, 04:49 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what kind of karma needs to occur for a wanderer to have to repeat 3D? Completely depolarize to choose other path? There seems to be lots of room for errors tho.... And can balance thru acceptance/forgiveness process.

Ra said "An entity which acts in a consciously unloving manner in action with other beings can become karmically involved."

I don't think it would have to go so far as choosing the other path.

Fang

Yes, but what constitutes as "unloving" would surely be up for debate (because we have all done it and are scared lol)
I can feel it when I'm acting in an unloving manner or tempted to do so. Not quite sure how to describe it. I feel constricted, wrong somehow. It often seems to have to do with perceiving the other as an object rather than as Creator.
i know what you mean βαθμιαίος. when i've acted unlovingly i cant help but feel like i've set myself back a notch or two, despite every attempt to rationalize or justify my actions.
(01-22-2014, 05:09 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]

Greetings Parsons,

As a Wanderer and Walk-In, the idea that I may have become Karmically involved and would therefore have to repeat 3rd density, used to scare the crap out of me too!

Curiously enough, I was thinking about this very subject last night.

I then remembered that Jehoshua ( "Jesus" ), accidentally killed someone whilst angry just by touch, and he not only "made it" out of 3rd density, but made it all the way to 5th!

I have, long ago, acted in a consciously unloving manner, which is why it used to scare me!

However, as long one has done the work in consciousness and have opened up the Green-Ray then presumably one will "make it" to 4th, and then back to our native density.

I have found that, personally, worrying about this potential problem actually creates blockages which gives the impression to ones-self that one's system is blocked in other ways...

Sort of a self-perpetuating feedback-loop.

I don't have the "magic" answer as to how one releases ones-self from this loop, but I'm sure that forgiving the self and regular meditation would be most helpful in achieving this goal.

Please don't worry my friend, even if we do have to repeat 3rd, compared to the duration of higher densities, 3rd is but a blink of the eye.

L & L

Jim
(01-20-2014, 03:03 PM)C-JEAN Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, earthlings.

Why the use of "invaded" ???

Why not use "visited" ?

Blue skies.

Because when we created this

Creation/Multiverse

some were told they were allowed to invade and conquer.

Others got the message that they could visit and integrate.

It's the Game we have decided to play.

Polarity Integration.

Best game in town for budding space travellers.
How does the walk-in develop their prior experience for use when they incarnate?
(01-22-2014, 01:51 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How does the walk-in develop their prior experience for use when they incarnate?

Greetings Zen,

Are you asking me personally or is your question regarding walk-ins in general?

If you're asking me personally, my response would be that I can't remember!

I'll get back to you if I ever penetrate the Veil. Wink

Jim.
Jesus' response to mortally wounding his childhood friend: 'Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative.'

I was thinking over the past few weeks now how unloving actions from the past energizes me to stream more will into balancing work and to doing my service(s) (lol fanatic). I mean, sitting here feeling ashamed and guilty is always an option (not the most positive way to interpret the catalyst)... and those are the aspect of self most needing the acceptance/forgiveness... yet it's possible to work thru them and get all pumped-up about life, too Wink I think there's value to making errors and to have this vague understanding of 'Harvest', even. It's like - OK now's the time, this is it, bring it on. If we don't know the 'terrible potential' within us, we won't be able to go beyond that veil within our minds to understand who we are. Once that's 'out', to me, there is more relief bc now I know what to do to correct the situation.
Apologies for further derailing.

My concern is despite all that I've learned and integrated, I sometimes get caught up in a moment of frustration so deeply that I feel that I act an unloving manner for a few moments before I catch myself. Whether or not its 'conscious' is highly debatable. I understand forgiveness, but it feels highly irresponsible to continue to to act in an unloving manner then forgive myself afterwards. The Kevin Smith film Dogma comes to mind, with the church entryway which is blessed to automatically 'forgive your sins' as you enter.

It's the threshold between a consciously and unconsciously unloving act which concerns me. I have no issue forgiving myself for those little moments of weakness if they are truly unconscious.
(01-22-2014, 02:39 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies for further derailing.

My concern is despite all that I've learned and integrated, I sometimes get caught up in a moment of frustration so deeply that I feel that I act an unloving manner for a few moments before I catch myself. Whether or not its 'conscious' is highly debatable. I understand forgiveness, but it feels highly irresponsible to continue to to act in an unloving manner then forgive myself afterwards. The Kevin Smith film Dogma comes to mind, with the church entryway which is blessed to automatically 'forgive your sins' as you enter.

It's the threshold between a consciously and unconsciously unloving act which concerns me. I have no issue forgiving myself for those little moments of weakness if they are truly unconscious.

It simply sounds to me that you have work to do with the unconscious, regarding your emotional response. As an example I posted my work on a tattoo blog and had this fine young fellow tell me my work wasn't good enough and was dull. I felt an angry emotion rise up from inside me but I just watched it let it pass and it went. I did not identify with it and as such it had no real effect on my state of being.

Also I was going to say earlier why worry if you are or get Karmically involved. You are choosing to worry and that worry will affect the reality in which you create. Thus the worry will manifest as things that you would perceive to be Karmic lessons, or indeed you will then become Karmically involved. Choose not worry, choose faith that you will return to what ever density is most appropriate for your growth.

Is Karmically really not a word? or is spell check having me on?
(01-22-2014, 02:13 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2014, 01:51 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How does the walk-in develop their prior experience for use when they incarnate?

Greetings Zen,

Are you asking me personally or is your question regarding walk-ins in general?

If you're asking me personally, my response would be that I can't remember!

I'll get back to you if I ever penetrate the Veil. Wink

Jim.
how do you know you are a walk in? Wouldn't you have a different mind and thus different experience than the previous inhabitant? If not, then the physcial brain (plus any nonlocal component) does store experiences and that is what's being used.
(01-22-2014, 05:49 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]how do you know you are a walk in? Wouldn't you have a different mind and thus different experience than the previous inhabitant? If not, then the physcial brain (plus any nonlocal component) does store experiences and that is what's being used.

I "know" nothing as absolute fact, other than "I" exist.

After many years, I see no reason to discontinue the faith I have chosen to put in Carla / L/L / Ra / The Confederation. ( As far as as their collective influence on me personally is concerned, they are one. )

In 2005, Q'uo told me that my current physical vehicle is occupied by a 6th d wanderer and a 6th d walk-in.

I can never "know" if this assertion of Q'uo's is truth in this particular lifetime, so, like every other aspect of contemporary human Spirituality, I have to rely on faith.

Without criticism, you seem to be making the same assumption that I did prior to my personal session, which is that the "previous" M/B/S, departed and was replaced by "another" M/B/S entity, i.e. a walk-in.

Q'uo strove to ensure that I "understood" that since my walk-in experience in 1992, my physical-body has two Souls...

"I" am, as those of Q'uo put it, "the ones known as Jim". Tongue

If interested, you can find a link to that Q'uo session on my profile page.
I guess you'd have to be familiar with Carla's worldview in order to know where the notion originated. Lincoln was supposedly a "walk in", but left the vehicle and allowed the 4D entity to use it. Two souls in one body is a new one to me.
(01-22-2014, 06:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Two souls in one body is a new one to me.

It was / is to me too brother! Wink
(01-22-2014, 03:20 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]Choose not worry, choose faith that you will return to what ever density is most appropriate for your growth.

Thanks for the assurance. I'll be fine wherever I am. Ultimately everything is ok.
Forgiveness/healing is a process I think.

We can analyze each event where we were unloving and contemplate on forgiveness. Negative reactions to being unloving and being irresponsible can weigh us down and keep up stuck... When you get into that critical-to-self mode, everything will look bleak (it's unfortunately how our brains are wired). Any kind of development or process like healing or forgiveness, tho, spans longer periods in one's lifetime and it encompasses many events. We can see how we've grown or healed or changed over a long period of time. We might recognize the changes, where we've become more and more loving as we go thru our developing process.

BTW If you talk to yourself by pointing out 1 negative thing about yourself or about others, you basically need about 10 positives to balance that out (this is based on psychological research). It's just so much work! This is why 'what I did wrong' or 'what's wrong with me' type deal isn't conducive to efficient and effective changes. Get stuck in the details and miss the broader progression/development... Not to say always be positive, bc that is an imbalance... but learning to give constructive feedback and will to keep working at it might be helpful to healing process.
My mom always asks me to do things. Is not doing them a sign of rebellion? Is that not acting as STO? Do we need to cater to another's every whim in order to be STO?
Pages: 1 2