Bring4th

Full Version: vision of numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has experienced this before, or knows anything about the significance of seeing numbers in a vision.

Yesterday evening before sleeping, I closed my eyes and saw two six-digit numbers in my mind, one on top of the other. They were written in black in a peculiar style, almost as if they had been painted with india ink. I googled the numbers and found out that both are prime numbers. I don't recall ever having seen them in my daily life, so I am not sure what to make of them. They looked like this:

I felt very frazzled yesterday and had trouble sleeping. I still don't feel quite right and it's due to a few different factors. I would just really appreciate if anyone has any insights about this. Thanks!

Love and Light,
origin
Most are seeing numbers in difference ways. I had a dream one night in which 10, 12, and 14 played a big part. I have seen 11's and 12's for months, then 22's, 33's, 44's for months, and now for the past few weeks nothing.
(02-05-2010, 04:23 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Most are seeing numbers in difference ways. I had a dream one night in which 10, 12, and 14 played a big part. I have seen 11's and 12's for months, then 22's, 33's, 44's for months, and now for the past few weeks nothing.

That's interesting. Thanks for your comment. I've seen smaller numbers like that on occasion, but not very often. It struck me as odd because they were large numbers.
(02-05-2010, 04:17 PM)origin Wrote: [ -> ]both are prime numbers... it's due to a few different factors.

If they're both prime, isn't the problem that there are not enough factors? Wink

It's an intriguing mystery, and I don't have any clue. On a whim, I multiplied the numbers to get their product, Googled for that and got no results.
perhaps it's a mystery designed simply to remind you to seek?
I would guess at these being codes, synchronistically designed to trigger DNA changes, but it's only a guess.
(02-05-2010, 05:04 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2010, 04:17 PM)origin Wrote: [ -> ]both are prime numbers... it's due to a few different factors.

If they're both prime, isn't the problem that there are not enough factors? Wink

It's an intriguing mystery, and I don't have any clue. On a whim, I multiplied the numbers to get their product, Googled for that and got no results.

Thanks for trying! I added each of the numbers and got 15 and 14. I'm finding many Biblical references.
(02-06-2010, 04:50 AM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]perhaps it's a mystery designed simply to remind you to seek?

Thanks, Lorna. I have to admit that not a day goes by where I'm not thinking about it. Heart
(02-06-2010, 07:33 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I would guess at these being codes, synchronistically designed to trigger DNA changes, but it's only a guess.

Very interesting. I never would've thought of that, but it does makes some sense considering that DNA repair happens during sleep. Thanks!

Brittany

I've saw 46 flash across the back of my eyelids as I was falling asleep the other day, but I have no idea as to why. I've even been looking for 46's and not finding any.
(02-06-2010, 11:25 AM)origin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for trying! I added each of the numbers and got 15 and 14. I'm finding many Biblical references.

Do you mean chapter 14, verse 15 and vice versa?

What are some of the particular references you've found?