Bring4th

Full Version: A toothed tool.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just found the email I sent L/L Research after discovering the Law of One. I thought I had posted a wanderer story ages ago but turn's out I had not. Apologies for bad grammar it was late here's the full email and thus my wanderer story.

It's ten to one in the morning and Ii feel compelled to contact you. I'm not sure where to begin really but i'll try and give a quick overview of how i'v come to be writing this email.

My first experience of note was 3 years ago where after smoking 2-3 Joints my house mate at the time put on some music by John Cage. The lights where off and i felt like i was in a trance like state suddenly every time a key on the piano was pressed it impacted my whole body. With each note it felt like it pushed me away, then suddenly i was flying past some planets at an indescribable speed then it faded and i managed to briefly enter the trance state again afterwards for a few seconds but it was over. At the time i thought it was just some form of 'trip' and didn't see anything in it rather than it was an incredible experience that i had.

Last year after beginning to take note of my dreams i noticed the number 3 occurred time after time. It wasn't until my girlfriends birthday when i truly learnt the importance of this occurrence. Her Mother was speaking about a book on numerology that she has and worked my birthday out to be 33. I've always had the attitude of there's something in everything and until i have reason not to believe it will take it in with caution. The startling thing about her mentioning this was at the time i was trying to understand what the 3 in my dreams meant but once she said my birthday worked out to 33. I remembered a dream where i was on a Island with 3 houses and it was 3 miles long. It wasn't just 3 that was occurring in my dreams but 33.

After that moment i started looking into the possible meaning of the number 33. Numerology told me that it was rare life path to have but that was just the beginning. Everywhere i looked the number 33 was there i would look at my phone for no reason and there it was 33. My train would stop before a platform and whilst waiting i would see the number 33 no less than 2 times on an old train in the train yard directly opposite my train on the window. I won't go into them all because i see the number 33 about 2-5 times a day. When i see this number it makes me laugh and brings a smile to my face originally i would see it and be shocked there it is again but now it is as common as night or day.

The next part of my learning curve shall we say was the fact i suffer with sleep paraylsis. I was looking into sleep paraylsis when i came across Robert Monroe and his books about Out of Body Experiences. His three books where life changing for me and after reading about out of body experiences I decided to see if i could have an 'OBE'. I lay my head down on the bed and quiet my mind, after a while i feel tingling over my body like vibrations. This gave me the real knowledge that there is something to what he was saying.
I spent all summer quieting the mind and trying to leave the physical body with out any success. As the summer drew to a close i was still seeing the number 33 as ever and my interest in 'OBE's' were as strong as ever.

I then returned to University where as you can imagine it's not quiet as easy to get your head down and quieten the mind. The importance of Robert Monroe's book in my story of learning is that i knew his accounts where truthful and heart filled.
Around Christmas 2012 im working a morning shift 6-9 i would then come home to bed around 9.15 where i started having this greyscale 'visions' or 'dreams' in a sense. One that stayed with me was i could just see an eye looking back at me blinking. After this wherever i found the time i would try and quiet the mind and leave the physical body but i seemed to have trouble. I would often wake up with the vibrations rippling over me and a warmth over my body that felt almost of love and joy.
Around this time i had an experience where as i fell asleep i felt my arm tingling around my wrist i kept my eyes closed but i somehow knew the hand to be female. There was a rushing sensation or a sensation of travelling and i opened my eyes, i was at a round table with a red table cloth. There was a boy opposite me with a woman standing behind him but i did not look at either for any time. There woman was behind me i knew this but did not look behind. The boy passed me an old mega drive game over the table . ( I get the impression it was a trade but i dont remember giving anything to the boy). After this i was flying over a city, somehow i knew how to fly and direct myself. Then i saw a huge waterfall crashing into the ocean i flew down as close as i could. I suddenly thought i must be having an OBE! finally then i thought ' If i think of my body will i return to it' Sure enough i felt myself travelling at a great speed and there i was in bed with my body tingling (or vibrating).

This was a profound experience for three reasons,
1, I was asking my higher self at the time for help in having an OBE
2, What i had read about OBE's gave me enough information for me to understand the experience
3, I later realised upon reflection of the experience that the reason the old mega drive game was handed to me was in fact an old idea be given to me from this boy.

Now even after this experience i still have said to myself i wanted to verify an OBE by seeing myself asleep. A few months after this experience as i drifted off to sleep i felt a spinning as if i was in a plane crashing towards the earth and on the 3rd spiral downwards i see myself asleep lit by the light coming through the curtains.

The reason for explaining these experiences because it was a crucial stepping stone on my path to where i am now. After this began looking into mysteries surrounding Egypt in particular which lead me to stumble across a forum where someone claiming to be a member of the 'Hidden Hand' had done a question and answer on what ever people questioned him. I came across this due to a brief fascination with secret societies and finally i found what i was looking for. He spoke a lot of things which i thought made sense but nothing was really resonated with me but one of the questioners mentioned the Ra material.

So this summer for the last 4 months I have read the Ra material in it's entirety. I cannot thank you enough for without it I would not understand myself like i currently do. The parts I read about being Wanderer resonated with me so deeply that my eyes would well up and i would get goosebumps and a feeling would sweep over me that i can't quite put into words. This feeling has happened a few times and it has always involved reading an extract involving information on wanderer's.

Whilst reading the Ra material it is important for me to say that i came across Carl Jung's book a man and his symbols. I actually found the book online the next day went to a book convention held in a church and in the corner there it was waiting for me. What i'v learnt from the Ra material is invaluable and I'v learnt that there are no coincidences in my life. After reading Carl Jung's book a man and his symbols i took closer attention to my dreams again. (Coming full circle comes to mind)

I realised after a few dreams of note that the ying and yang symbol had come up in the dreams. I found this quite exciting as it signalled to me i was on the correct path to balancing.
A few weeks later i began reading Psychology and Alchemy (Carl Jung) it's uncanny the amount of times i have an experience or dream i pick the book up and a few pages later I'm reading about a similar situation. Today for instance i read that Dorn a Alchemist spoke of seeing white sparks. Which for the last 2-3 weeks i too have been experiencing. In fact i was calling them white flashes but sparks is a much greater explanation for what is occurring. The reason i tell you this is to try and back up my reason for believing there are no coincidences in my life.

Here is the part that really compelled me to contact you. Three days ago i logged onto my computer and as my web browser was slowly loading i clicked on my email box. The email box was loading slowly but had paused, i actually hadn't ever seen what happens when i log into my google mail account as i am yet to use it. But as i opened it it said Welcome Ra. I found this profoundly strange my name is Jake but my art Alias if you would is Rake. Obviously it could be seen just to be that the K and E hadn't loaded yet but like i said i have no coincidences in my life. To support this i was on a train to visit my Girlfriends family and I was starring out the window of the train where as we rushed past a signal i saw Ra in lights. I told my girlfriend who know's everything that has happened what i saw when she reminded me that in the Ra material it stated that no one of Ra had reincarnated on the Earth in prolonged time.

If you have read all of this i am deeply grateful as I'm sure the grammar isn't great at times. But with this in light i thought you would appreciate knowing that i honestly believe i may be a Wanderer of Ra.

Other experiences to note include an extreme case of deja vu, where i woke one morning on holiday and immediately i had a sense i had been there before. The fact i was on holiday in a caravan i had never been in before made this feeling more profound. That day we went to the beach to go body boarding where the deja vu kept creeping up on me. As we walked up a hill towards the car park after picking up our wetsuits this feeling of deja vu was so intense i had to stop and take breath. It hit me... i had dreamed of this place. In my dream it felt like i was walking for a prolonged period of time in a town i did not know, finally a reach a hill where you can see the sea. The next part of the dream was what felt like a large amount of time in the sea.
Once we got to the beach and we got into the water i was very uneasy. The feeling of deja vu still ever present and i recognised the shoreline from the sea. There is no doubt in my mind that in my dream i somehow experience fragments of that day. I quite literally looked into the future.

Another experience where i was sitting in the pub i suddenly felt as if i was dreaming. I looked around at my friends but they where all engaged with each other talking. That night i went to bed and i dreamed that i was in the same pub. At the table in that very moment where i felt i was dreaming except i wrote down a 3 and a backwards 3 next to the original 3. I then drew two Fibonacci spirals out from the centre one clock wise one counter clockwise. I think after much asking i finally got my answer, what is 33...

It's worth noting i still see the number 33 and it serves as a symbol to me, a reminder of this beautiful journey i have embarked on. Before all this I felt alone, I felt a void that could not be filled so much so that I suffered with depression. It was truly horrible but it was the biggest catalyst i could undertake without actually dying. It made me cry out to know more to know the reason for all that there is and then the answer's came literally day by day. They continue to come and it feels my heart with joy and love like no other i appreciate everything now and look forward to the days ahead with anticipation for continuing this Journey.

If you have read this i am truly thankful for your time any response how ever great or small would be amazing.
Much love,
Jake 22.
(Or as some call me) Rake.
Thanks for this, Rake. Many others have posted similar, so you are among best friends.
Thanks for sharing Rake.

I know that vibrational state well too, it's wonderful! The precursor to astral projection :¬)

Very interested in the greyscale visions you had, as I have had these too. Do they show when you are in bed, awake, with your eyes wide open as well as shut? I've seen these too, many times. Animated in nature - sometimes faces laughing, sometimes shouting and very angry. It used to scare me, until I learnt to accept them and watch without attachment. They've faded now, but used to be mildly frequent (one a month for example).
My eye's where certainly shut but I had not entered a 'dream' state. I think it can be best described as a state of consciousness different to the usual waking consciousness.
Hi Jake,

Thanks for your story, I'm so moved.

For some reason I felt like checking some Ra forums and going back to Ra material today. Ra says that most Wanderers are 6D Ra plus those who helped Atlantis and those who helped in South America. So your intuitions are probably right.

I also had a period of seeing a lot of what I called "grains of light". Sometimes still see them. I also often see an indigo dot in the centre of my vision, especially when I am doing something in a "tuned in" state.

Some years ago I went through a series of dreams in which some entity taught me how to fly - not only how to become airborne but also how to control speed and direction.

I often hear high pitched ringing in my ears - it started in 2006. Left ear mainly in recent times - looks like s-to self lads insist on wrecking my head... ;-) Any experience of this?

Numbers: about 2 years ago (or a bit more) I started seeing 44s. I keep seeing them. Everywhere. I learnt that 44 means "go for it or you're on track", 444 means definitely go for it without a doubt and 66 means "caution, your thinking is too earth-bound" or "wrong path". A friend keeps seeing 1s.

3 is also a number of divinity. E.g. 3 stags in a dream would mean the male aspect of divinity. http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/three/ - you'll love this dream dictionary by a psychoanalyst, Jungian I think.

I read Ra after a series of shamanic trips in one of which I saw myself and many others "raining" on Earth. We were from different worlds, this much I knew, and rained in couples although sometimes the partners fell in different places. I found out I was a hybrid (alien and human). Before I was never interested in these things, I found them daft. I also started having visions of symbols, especially what I found later is Merkabah. And I had visions of people making love (?) - it looked v spiritual, like a ritual - and the couple becoming like a swirl of light. Then I started searching and one day came across Ra. It shocked me so much that I was sick for a week - it was so accurate and felt so true. It detailed my visions. The swirl I saw remains me of fusion in 6D couples.

Recent challenge seems to be that when I meditate (or try to) or even think of spiritual stuff, my midbrow starts throbbing like mad. Sometimes the top of my head gets sore, too, and I end up with a full blown headache. I suspect that I block some realisation on the 3rd eye level, maybe some download. Any tips will be much appreciated.

If anybody had similar experiences, please share.

All the best, you're not alone, Jake

Agata, Achill Island, Ireland