Bring4th

Full Version: Vibrating sensation whilst Mediating.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So for the last couple of meditations I get quite intense vibrations on my chest, both hands, my mouth/chin and my cheeks. I was wondering if anyone else experiences these vibrations?. Is there a reason for them that I am unaware?.

I have wondered if it's that higher vibrational energies come into my system when I meditate?
I think they might be a higher subdensity of 3D. I don't think we can feel 4D energies with a 3D body, unless you have a hybrid body (are 3D/4D soul).
I believe that within the last sub-density of 3D, you start becoming aware of your energy body.

I do also have those sensations in my chakras while meditating and on the forehead nearly all the time.

Unbound

You are experiencing the organization of the energy of your chakras by higher vibrations, the activity felt is the interaction between the different vibratory levels as they are "evening out" or equalizing. Continue to meditate in this way and likely the sensations will change as your system is balanced and organized. In some cases it may indicate blockages being worked on and opened up by incoming energy fluxes.

Also, to your comment GW, I would say that while our actual yellow-ray bodies may not directly detect 4D or other density energies we do pick those energies up with our astral/emotional body and further with our mental and causal bodies.
(01-19-2014, 05:23 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]You are experiencing the organization of the energy of your chakras by higher vibrations, the activity felt is the interaction between the different vibratory levels as they are "evening out" or equalizing. Continue to meditate in this way and likely the sensations will change as your system is balanced and organized. In some cases it may indicate blockages being worked on and opened up by incoming energy fluxes.

Also, to your comment GW, I would say that while our actual yellow-ray bodies may not directly detect 4D or other density energies we do pick those energies up with our astral/emotional body and further with our mental and causal bodies.

Cheers man.

Edit.
(01-19-2014, 05:21 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that within the last sub-density of 3D, you start becoming aware of your energy body.

I do also have those sensations in my chakras while meditating and on the forehead nearly all the time.

Interestingly the vibrations haven't been on my forehead. But I feel energy more and more like sitting watching TV I become acutely aware of energy around my head like somethings touching my hair at the back of my head.
I can second both Tanner's and Patrick's comments from personal experience.
(01-19-2014, 04:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think they might be a higher subdensity of 3D. I don't think we can feel 4D energies with a 3D body, unless you have a hybrid body (are 3D/4D soul).

Every body acts like a filter for the octave of energies. There is a certain amount of energy from every level of density that you can feel in any activated body, depending on your level of allowing. The subdensities of a given density are the portion of that true color density's energy that can be felt in one's current density. So you can feel 4D energy in 3D, however, you can feel more 4D energy in 4D, because the limitations on that activated body are more allowing of those energies. You can draw on the whole spectrum of energies, but they are filtered through the lens of your current reality/density.

Fang

I'm no expert on "energy" I've experienced a lot of things but can't really tell you what's up, is it anything like the following?
Actually if anyone has info on the following I would greatly appreciate it.

I've actually stopped meditating as when I do it feels like I have a second body which is moving in and out of my current one at an increasing frequency. It was not restricted to just meditation but would come on sporadically. It did occur most often during meditation or attempting astral projection though. But since stopping meditation and a variety of other practices it rarely happens, it was just too weird to deal with lol.

Unbound

(01-20-2014, 01:10 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]I'm no expert on "energy" I've experienced a lot of things but can't really tell you what's up, is it anything like the following?
Actually if anyone has info on the following I would greatly appreciate it.

I've actually stopped meditating as when I do it feels like I have a second body which is moving in and out of my current one at an increasing frequency. It was not restricted to just meditation but would come on sporadically. It did occur most often during meditation or attempting astral projection though. But since stopping meditation and a variety of other practices it rarely happens, it was just too weird to deal with lol.

Your astral body is maybe not properly anchored to your physical body awareness so you are getting a dual perception. You could try doing a body "recall" which is basically calling your astral body to match up with and integrate with your physical body and I usually see it (astral body) as sinking in to it (physical form) like water soaks in to earth. If you believe in the "astral cord" it is another connection you could check, it is supposed to connect the bodies at the liver. I guess it is only a cord if the astral body is sent out from the physical. Anyways, thought that could maybe be something to try aha