Bring4th

Full Version: My past life timeline according to my guidance...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My fiancee jokingly considers this the timeline of a potentially deluded person with self-esteem issues. The latter is at least correct. The former I consider heavily yet I still indulge in the inspirations and words of the voices in my head. According to what I am told, I've had over 1,200 lives on this planet. At least 1,000 of them are apparently notable and influential. Across the planets I've been on, I've apparently had a habit of subversion and revolution. I've been healing this imbalance very well on this planet with some huge hiccups in the process.

What I have so far:

Lineage of Egyptian Pharaohs/Horus (Horus was later called the Son of Ra for a reason: Naivety.) - Millenias Before Christ

Laozi (Author of the Tao Te Ching) - 6th Century BCE

Revolutionary leader in Europe (Later declined in power due to obsession with constant revolution) - 13XX AD

William Shakespeare - 1564-1616 AD

German Mercenary General in the Revolutionary War - 17XX AD

Edgar Allan Poe - 1809-1849 (Found this out today)

Oscar Wilde - 1854-1900

Caroline Malik - 1906-1986 (Insurance broker?)

Me - 1994-Today

Unbound

Boy, if I shared the possibilities I've encountered within myself for past lives I would be deemed deluded for sure. It is interesting to work with, it helps me with my self knowledge and awareness but I usually only tend to share when I feel it is with someone who has relevance to it or actual interest in it.
Tanner, I would likely believe a lot of what you would have to say. You're an eccentric soul according to what I have been told and confirmed.
Ra: I am Ra. Are you not all things? BigSmile

Fang

1,200 lives is a long time, even if people didn't to live as long and if there gaps in between incarnations that's still gonna be upwards of around 60, 000 years.

Look, I'll just let it be known I don't think you were all of these people, I can see certain similarities to Oscar Wilde but even then.

What I do want to ask though, is how did you "find out" the relationship to Poe?

And also, do you think your current life is one of "subversion and revolution"?
just learned the other day that u invented some really great words. Heart

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/14...90819.html

Unbound

Aha Eccentric is probably a good word for it, although that's kind of all relative.

Fang

Do you approve of all these people and their achievements? Probably worth considering regardless of possibility of being them lol
There's loads of people I would like to say I have been simply because of the respect I have for them, but do you see the problem with that?

For what it's worth though I have lately been getting the feeling that perhaps I was a guy in Greece called "Plotinus". The name came to me repeatedly in dreams before I actually checked out who he was, as in that''s what I was referred to as. I'm not sure I would have seen his name before as the only stuff about ancient greece I had really read at the time were primary sources by Homer and Plato, both preceding Plotinus in time (though I may have seen it around in books by other more modern philosophers I must admit). Also it would link up with my NDE (in part at least anyways). Since then I've been developing an adoration for the place in time, though personally I think that would be rather natural to anyone who studies it lol. Also there has been some weird links with me and the myth of Merlin...

But! It's all nothing I can confirm and if I was to live my life by these theories I would just cause complication for myself and others lol (though it is fun to ponder I'll give you that) this exercise of past life pondering can be used for self exploration but to actually think we may have been these people is taking it all bit far and outside the realm of use (i'm not strictly a "practical" thinker, I spend a lot of time outside that realm but it's not for everyone lol).

I mean, in reality it's much more likely I (and maybe even you) spent lives just being fisherman or a slave or something, all have their worth. You can learn from anyone (alive or dead), you don't have to have literally "been" them lol
(01-19-2014, 07:50 PM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]1,200 lives is a long time, even if people didn't to live as long and if there gaps in between incarnations that's still gonna be upwards of around 60, 000 years.

Look, I'll just let it be known I don't think you were all of these people, I can see certain similarities to Oscar Wilde but even then.

What I do want to ask though, is how did you "find out" the relationship to Poe?

And also, do you think your current life is one of "subversion and revolution"?

Just claims by my troll of a personal guide... It just came as random inspiration and I checked the dates. I feel no direct favor for most of these people.

Dreams and other signs just point me to where I have been and what I need to remember to apply in my balancing in this life.

This current life is much more subdued due to the likely balancing I received in my recent previous lives. I have felt my revolutionary self come back at times but it's usually corrected by the right catalyst.

(01-19-2014, 08:34 PM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]Do you approve of all these people and their achievements? Probably worth considering regardless of possibility of being them lol
There's loads of people I would like to say I have been simply because of the respect I have for them, but do you see the problem with that?

For what it's worth though I have lately been getting the feeling that perhaps I was a guy in Greece called "Plotinus". The name came to me repeatedly in dreams before I actually checked out who he was, as in that''s what I was referred to as. I'm not sure I would have seen his name before as the only stuff about ancient greece I had really read at the time were primary sources by Homer and Plato, both preceding Plotinus in time (though I may have seen it around in books by other more modern philosophers I must admit). Also it would link up with my NDE (in part at least anyways). Since then I've been developing an adoration for the place in time, though personally I think that would be rather natural to anyone who studies it lol. Also there has been some weird links with me and the myth of Merlin...

But! It's all nothing I can confirm and if I was to live my life by these theories I would just cause complication for myself and others lol (though it is fun to ponder I'll give you that) this exercise of past life pondering can be used for self exploration but to actually think we may have been these people is taking it all bit far and outside the realm of use (i'm not strictly a "practical" thinker, I spend a lot of time outside that realm but it's not for everyone lol).

I mean, in reality it's much more likely I (and maybe even you) spent lives just being fisherman or a slave or something, all have their worth. You can learn from anyone (alive or dead), you don't have to have literally "been" them lol

I feel nothing wrong with them. I approve of everything, Fang, as I believe in the Law of One. All is inherently accepted and united.

Heh, dreams can be really good signs. Check for a dream with a lesson. Those tend to count the most. Anyways, I agree all can be learned from.

One of the main reasons I made this thread was a form of rejection therapy. I knew it would make me uncomfortable to post this so I did.

Fang

Fair enough mate. It's just that free association is such a primal/fundamental tool it's important but the results are crude in regards to what they represent.

And honestly this sounds like notions plucked from a stream of free association with the idea of past lives, which isn't bad and you can learn about yourself through it (regardless of it is actually true) but it is still unrefined (personal) information, no two ways about it.

And presenting unrefined ideas to the public as something of a fact (just in the way it's presented, I know it's often just a personal musing) is what gets up a lot of our noses here lol but anywho

But seriously, the Poe thing (it should be noted you spelt his name wrong) is there any special connection there? Poe's such a cool guy lol

Also, there is a fair bit of controversy regarding whether Shakespeare actually wrote the works that are attributed to him, so you may have been him, but also a shameless thief Wink

One more thing, in cultures where reincarnation is believed but the cult of celebrity is not established people are much more inclined to think they are the reincarnate of an ancestor than anything else.

In nations where such importance and value is placed on the famous, publicly visible and wealthy many people feel as if they don't hold these things they are lacking worth. This insecurity unfortunately can bleedthrough with desire in regards to searching for past lives in some effort to validate who they are now.

Goddammit people, you're all valuable lol

Edit: clarity
Quote:I am Ra. ... All is well...

Unbound

(01-19-2014, 09:57 PM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]Fair enough mate. It's just that free association is such a primal/fundamental tool it's important but the results are crude in regards to what they represent.

And honestly this sounds like notions plucked from a stream of free association with the idea of past lives, which isn't bad and you can learn about yourself through it (regardless of it is actually true) but it is still unrefined (personal) information, no two ways about it.

And presenting unrefined ideas to the public as something of a fact (just in the way it's presented, I know it's often just a personal musing) is what gets up a lot of our noses here lol but anywho

But seriously, the Poe thing (it should be noted you spelt his name wrong) is there any special connection there? Poe's such a cool guy lol

Also, there is a fair bit of controversy regarding whether Shakespeare actually wrote the works that are attributed to him, so you may have been him, but also a shameless thief Wink

One more thing, in cultures where reincarnation is believed but the cult of celebrity is not established people are much more inclined to think they are the reincarnate of an ancestor than anything else.

In nations where such importance and value is placed on the famous, publicly visible and wealthy many people feel as if they don't hold these things they are lacking worth. This insecurity unfortunately can bleedthrough with desire in regards to searching for past lives in some effort to validate who they are now.

Goddammit people, you're all valuable lol

Edit: clarity

So what do you think of people like the Dalai Lama? As far as I understand he is just one person incarnating continuously as the Dalai Lama. Is he an exception? What determines the exception to "fishermen, slaves, etc"?

Who is to say that those who have achieved fame in any form have not also lived many mundane lives? Also, there are thousands, maybe millions of famous humans, and each of these is an entity which will probably have incarnated again.

I see perfectly well the perception and interpretation of it as something of a 'compensation' for perceived lacks in the self. However, on the other hand, the apparently "realistic" view actually appears to me to be more pessimistic than anything else because it says to the self, "How could you have ever been anyone of importance?" Those who refute claims of famous past lives could possibly be doing so from a point of jealousy or self-minimization, no?

I do not know with absolutely certainty the truth of any past lives of anyone, especially because I believe all lives to actually be parallel and that "past" and "future" is a contextual description of location in time/space.

Here is one for you, what about people that are becoming famous now? Do you think maybe a couple incarnations down the line they will remember and people will never believe them? What about the people who only got famous after they died?

The problem I think is that, as you said, in a cult of celebrity oriented society such individuals are made to be "larger than life" and I think this is also the reason why it is considered "unrealistic" for anyone to claim famous past lives.

For me, I cannot say what is "right". To me health is not about being just objectively stable in a social environment, but being at peace with all of your self-perceptions. True or not, these beliefs have an impact on people and the decisions they make in their lives. In many cases they have spurned individuals to want to grow, but it is true sometimes they are used as an attempt to gain some form of authority, intentionally or not.

For me, when I look in to these things I just try to see people. Not famous people, or "normal" people or magical people or divine people or powerful or weak or any other adjective applied to the person. I just see people. When I just look at people, devoid of attachment to any trait or characteristic, I feel I have the clearest awareness of the ties my consciousness has to other versions of myself in time/space.

Anyways, just my thoughts and an amusing ramble, maybe I am just kooky! Aha

Fang

(01-20-2014, 02:50 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Who is to say that those who have achieved fame in any form have not also lived many mundane lives? Also, there are thousands, maybe millions of famous humans, and each of these is an entity which will probably have incarnated again.

I think that's a reasonable assertion, I don't know where I would've put forth an idea that contradicted that.

Quote:I see perfectly well the perception and interpretation of it as something of a 'compensation' for perceived lacks in the self. However, on the other hand, the apparently "realistic" view actually appears to me to be more pessimistic than anything else because it says to the self, "How could you have ever been anyone of importance?" Those who refute claims of famous past lives could possibly be doing so from a point of jealousy or self-minimization, no?

The view I'm putting forward is not saying "you are not worthy of being a famous person in a past life" rather that fame is not worthy of the importance many people give it and that whoever people were was important, and ultimately it's all fed to the most important life yet; this one. To quote myself "you're all valuable" and valuable is synonymous with important in that context.

Quote:I do not know with absolutely certainty the truth of any past lives of anyone, especially because I believe all lives to actually be parallel and that "past" and "future" is a contextual description of location in time/space.
Belief in parallel realities where we have all been everyone seems like a dangerously fanatical cop out for me, though we are all entitled to opinions I spose. Though I agree, I'm not sure it's something most people can know for certain. I have seen many lives of this sphere, not mine, I wish more people would see the beauty in the humble human life so they don't go chasing these notions of fame, fortune and influence.

Quote:Here is one for you, what about people that are becoming famous now? Do you think maybe a couple incarnations down the line they will remember and people will never believe them? What about the people who only got famous after they died?

Of course there will be fools unwilling to make themselves worthy of self value in the future but you can only hope that fools who persist in their folly will become wise.

Quote:The problem I think is that, as you said, in a cult of celebrity oriented society such individuals are made to be "larger than life" and I think this is also the reason why it is considered "unrealistic" for anyone to claim famous past lives.

Yeah, also the slim pickings of famous people make a few thousand people each day think they were cleopatra lol. I went through a period in my life were I was perceiving myself to be getting serious signs that I was a man named "Aleister Crowley" who I knew nothing about at the time but then I come here and see multiple posters thinking the same thing and this is just on a small website lol. I'm pretty sure you even thought you were the beast at one point. Though on that point, if anyone from this website was Aleister Crowley it was me lol no two ways about it, you guys lack the fang of the beast. Same reason I cannot subscribe to the view of being a philosopher of ancient greece, to adopt the belief would serve naught but my arrogance.

Quote:For me, I cannot say what is "right". To me health is not about being just objectively stable in a social environment, but being at peace with all of your self-perceptions. True or not, these beliefs have an impact on people and the decisions they make in their lives. In many cases they have spurned individuals to want to grow, but it is true sometimes they are used as an attempt to gain some form of authority, intentionally or not.

Yes, they do have a substantial impact on people's perception so why let someone hold an idea which is most likely wrong, giving them a false perspective of the world and themselves without informing them of the possibility? I'm not talking about getting preachy just if someone tells you they are a fairy it might be the loving thing to tell them that they are in fact a human being, a thing in itself worth celebrating.

Quote:For me, when I look in to these things I just try to see people. Not famous people, or "normal" people or magical people or divine people or powerful or weak or any other adjective applied to the person. I just see people. When I just look at people, devoid of attachment to any trait or characteristic, I feel I have the clearest awareness of the ties my consciousness has to other versions of myself in time/space.

Yeah, but why assume the possible to be reality just because you like the possibility?
Not to call A1 out on this but first he was a psychic then a scientist then a sorcerer then a Ra wanderer and now a list of some of the most influential people on the planet who he seems to enjoy (the only reason Jesus isn't on that list is because A1 doesn't like Christianity) and none of these identities were mutually exclusive but he is saying he was all of them, which just isn't true. It's a self discovery thing, but you want to find yourself not reflections of a broken mirror. At the end of the day you just become yourself, not who you were.

Quote:I feel nothing wrong with them. I approve of everything, Fang, as I believe in the Law of One. All is inherently accepted and united.
I'm not talking about a black/white approve/disapprove thing, I mean surely you have a higher degree of approval of Laozi who you have quoted here as a source of high quality wisdom than a guy walking up and punching you in the face lol, the Law of One in action.
I'll be honest: Part of my ego put this list here because at some point in human history (centuries) it will be proven correct.

I have omitted many lives where I have intensely harmed this planet with naive positive intent. I dare not mention these for various reasons.

Ladies and gents, when you have a developed blue-ray on this planet, you will be consistently famous.
You reprimand Adonai for belief in famous past lives then claim to be something others are not or could not be "the fang of the beast" how is that not arrogance ?

Unbound

(01-20-2014, 05:27 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2014, 02:50 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Who is to say that those who have achieved fame in any form have not also lived many mundane lives? Also, there are thousands, maybe millions of famous humans, and each of these is an entity which will probably have incarnated again.

I think that's a reasonable assertion, I don't know where I would've put forth an idea that contradicted that.

Quote:I see perfectly well the perception and interpretation of it as something of a 'compensation' for perceived lacks in the self. However, on the other hand, the apparently "realistic" view actually appears to me to be more pessimistic than anything else because it says to the self, "How could you have ever been anyone of importance?" Those who refute claims of famous past lives could possibly be doing so from a point of jealousy or self-minimization, no?

The view I'm putting forward is not saying "you are not worthy of being a famous person in a past life" rather that fame is not worthy of the importance many people give it and that whoever people were was important, and ultimately it's all fed to the most important life yet; this one. To quote myself "you're all valuable" and valuable is synonymous with important in that context.

Quote:I do not know with absolutely certainty the truth of any past lives of anyone, especially because I believe all lives to actually be parallel and that "past" and "future" is a contextual description of location in time/space.
Belief in parallel realities where we have all been everyone seems like a dangerously fanatical cop out for me, though we are all entitled to opinions I spose. Though I agree, I'm not sure it's something most people can know for certain. I have seen many lives of this sphere, not mine, I wish more people would see the beauty in the humble human life so they don't go chasing these notions of fame, fortune and influence.

Quote:Here is one for you, what about people that are becoming famous now? Do you think maybe a couple incarnations down the line they will remember and people will never believe them? What about the people who only got famous after they died?

Of course there will be fools unwilling to make themselves worthy of self value in the future but you can only hope that fools who persist in their folly will become wise.

Quote:The problem I think is that, as you said, in a cult of celebrity oriented society such individuals are made to be "larger than life" and I think this is also the reason why it is considered "unrealistic" for anyone to claim famous past lives.

Yeah, also the slim pickings of famous people make a few thousand people each day think they were cleopatra lol. I went through a period in my life were I was perceiving myself to be getting serious signs that I was a man named "Aleister Crowley" who I knew nothing about at the time but then I come here and see multiple posters thinking the same thing and this is just on a small website lol. I'm pretty sure you even thought you were the beast at one point. Though on that point, if anyone from this website was Aleister Crowley it was me lol no two ways about it, you guys lack the fang of the beast. Same reason I cannot subscribe to the view of being a philosopher of ancient greece, to adopt the belief would serve naught but my arrogance.

Quote:For me, I cannot say what is "right". To me health is not about being just objectively stable in a social environment, but being at peace with all of your self-perceptions. True or not, these beliefs have an impact on people and the decisions they make in their lives. In many cases they have spurned individuals to want to grow, but it is true sometimes they are used as an attempt to gain some form of authority, intentionally or not.

Yes, they do have a substantial impact on people's perception so why let someone hold an idea which is most likely wrong, giving them a false perspective of the world and themselves without informing them of the possibility? I'm not talking about getting preachy just if someone tells you they are a fairy it might be the loving thing to tell them that they are in fact a human being, a thing in itself worth celebrating.

Quote:For me, when I look in to these things I just try to see people. Not famous people, or "normal" people or magical people or divine people or powerful or weak or any other adjective applied to the person. I just see people. When I just look at people, devoid of attachment to any trait or characteristic, I feel I have the clearest awareness of the ties my consciousness has to other versions of myself in time/space.

Yeah, but why assume the possible to be reality just because you like the possibility?
Not to call A1 out on this but first he was a psychic then a scientist then a sorcerer then a Ra wanderer and now a list of some of the most influential people on the planet who he seems to enjoy (the only reason Jesus isn't on that list is because A1 doesn't like Christianity) and none of these identities were mutually exclusive but he is saying he was all of them, which just isn't true. It's a self discovery thing, but you want to find yourself not reflections of a broken mirror. At the end of the day you just become yourself, not who you were.

Quote:I feel nothing wrong with them. I approve of everything, Fang, as I believe in the Law of One. All is inherently accepted and united.
I'm not talking about a black/white approve/disapprove thing, I mean surely you have a higher degree of approval of Laozi who you have quoted here as a source of high quality wisdom than a guy walking up and punching you in the face lol, the Law of One in action.

My response is to mirror all your words right back at you aha I cannot respond with anything else but what I feel is ironic amusement. I love you, man, you are an interesting fella aha I don't really disagree with anything you say, but that is choosing to see things from your perspective as well as my own. I see the options, some choose this one, some choose that one, but it is all just one anyways. Rejoice in our difference! Aha I choose both, all of what you say is valid and indeed true, and I no less believe what I believe.

Also, I would add that your judgement of yourself seems to be rather harsh, but I think that is what you are comfortable with, yes?
(01-20-2014, 05:35 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Ladies and gents, when you have a developed blue-ray on this planet, you will be consistently famous.
Bullshit.
Don't worry you don't need to have name recognition from past life to be recognized in this life. You just have to work hard in this life and do the works in this life to live up to your akashic resume.

Usually when you air stuff like this you will encounter something... Not bc people don't accept you or anything but bc it's worrying how such information could be up used by individual who received this information. Hence the so-what and other questions.

By sharing this information in a public way, what would you like us to do with it?

Fang

(01-20-2014, 05:40 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]You reprimand Adonai for belief in famous past lives then claim to be something others are not or could not be "the fang of the beast" how is that not arrogance ?

It was a joke Saggy...Goodness gracious steady on dude. I won't deny arrogance but I was joking lol.
It wasn't formal disapproval either just a word to the wise.

Quote:Also, I would add that your judgement of yourself seems to be rather harsh, but I think that is what you are comfortable with, yes?
Of all those to judge, the self is the truest indicator of self and thus requires the most scrutiny in assessment. I'm just being honest about myself.

Quote:I'll be honest: Part of my ego put this list here because at some point in human history (centuries) it will be proven correct.

I have omitted many lives where I have intensely harmed this planet with naive positive intent. I dare not mention these for various reasons.

Oh it will not lol, we can agree to disagree here lol

Quote:I love you, man
The feeling experienced by this instrument at this particular nexus of space/time is of a mutual quality. Thanks, I had a bit of a ramble, having to break down your post into sections made me lose a lot of my intended cohesive, concise point lol. Thanks for listening.

Unbound

Oh, and I would like to ask, what defines self value if not the acceptance of one's self perceptions with love? If one needs to perceive the self in a specific type of light in order to allow acceptance then I would say there is perhaps an attempt to grasp something which is felt to be not appropriate as part of the self and hold on to it, without actually accepting it in to the self.

I know one truth, there is the Infinite One and I am that and all things and others are that. In any which way I am, I am able to choose who and what I am. You are right, I am only me, now, and the past is the past, and the future the future, but what is there to cop out of but the truth? I seek nothing from my perceptions but to know myself and to be of service and share in the mystery of infinity insofar as I am able. If I am honest, loving and use my best wisdom to assist where I may, is my identity dependent upon specific parameters? I ask these questions in a general way.

I love being human, it is absolutely awesome and although in the past I have had less appreciation for it at this point in time I am deeply grateful for the experience. However, I include in the experience of being human the full spectrum of the human potential and so I have equal respect for the simple, humble beings of service of love and light and the active, thriving god-beings that so like to explore the beyond, as well as the human who spends no time with "spiritual" notions and lives a purely human perception oriented life. I have and am continuing to explore all of these aspects of myself in an effort to further know the completeness of my own mind and consciousness. I bow and bless and respect all of these potentials in all others.

I do not see any path as wrong, that is the beauty of the diversity of an infinite creation of free will. There is no true end to any path, it is ever transforming. Each who expresses the virtues of a path does so from their experience of those same virtues they express from the walking of that path. The virtues of a path are determined by the Logos, the focus of the self. Wheresoever and in whatsoever a way that one chooses to distort themselves, there is the One hidden amidst the forms, it can be found and made the focus, or not.

Who can say what we will really know or be by the end?

Fang

(01-20-2014, 06:10 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2014, 05:35 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Ladies and gents, when you have a developed blue-ray on this planet, you will be consistently famous.
Bullshit.

I wouldn't say "consistently famous" but he does have a point, the individual with a developed blue ray does garner interest as exuding a certain presence, radiating a positively perceived quality eg. confidence, genius, wisdom
(01-20-2014, 06:23 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2014, 05:40 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]You reprimand Adonai for belief in famous past lives then claim to be something others are not or could not be "the fang of the beast" how is that not arrogance ?

It was a joke Saggy...Goodness gracious steady on dude. I won't deny arrogance but I was joking lol.

Quote:Also, I would add that your judgement of yourself seems to be rather harsh, but I think that is what you are comfortable with, yes?
Of all those to judge, the self is the truest indicator of self and thus requires the most scrutiny in assessment. I'm just being honest about myself.

Quote:I'll be honest: Part of my ego put this list here because at some point in human history (centuries) it will be proven correct.

The feeling experienced by this instrument at this particular nexus of space/time is of a mutual quality. Thanks, I had a bit of a ramble, having to break down your post into sections made me lose a lot of my intended cohesive, concise point lol. Thanks for listening.

Oh I understand that but you should work on your joke delivery.

Unbound

(01-20-2014, 06:23 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Aha

Fang

Quote:Oh I understand that but you should work on your joke delivery.

I'm working on a rather large project called "fractus imaginary risus defamatory" the most hilarious unsolicited thesis on humour ever written. it like all of my other other theories is worked on by myself alone so sometimes my delivery and thought constructs are heavily dissimilar to those I interact with, so yeah I do have to work on the delivery you ain't wrong. Those who do "get it" however have told me I'm a genius in the art of inducing giggles. Not to suggest that those who don't are somehow inferior it's just a refined taste.
This is actually making me realize I'm in way too deep with my own musing lol
:p

Tanner our disagreement seems to be a little to subtle and a bit off the point to pursue here perhaps another time in private.

Unbound

Anytime you want, man! Aha
Haven't you heard? I'm quite important... Wink
"These lives were given to you as a resource of what balancing has been done and accomplished and that there is nothing to attain for much has already been. The illusion of attainment is fueled by an imbalance of will and its through these lives that you have gradually balanced this. You have cost this planet much in your attempts at healing but it was not a cost that was made in vain. You have done well and we are grateful to have seen you grown."

(01-20-2014, 06:18 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry you don't need to have name recognition from past life to be recognized in this life. You just have to work hard in this life and do the works in this life to live up to your akashic resume.

Usually when you air stuff like this you will encounter something... Not bc people don't accept you or anything but bc it's worrying how such information could be up used by individual who received this information. Hence the so-what and other questions.

By sharing this information in a public way, what would you like us to do with it?

So others may learn from my path.
Thank you for sharing some of your path with us Adonai, it is enjoyable to watch you grow. I could share my own 'akashic resume' but I feel it would have little interest to people besides myself. Smile Also I'm not to sure on the mechanics of past lives, do they shape this life or do our choices in this life determine which lives lived on this planet resonate with our own struggles? But that's a whole other can of worms Tongue

I share Rie's sentiments, what are we supposed to learn here? Your lessons are not our own and what's more by showing us only those lives that reflect you in a positive light you are not giving us the whole picture. I hate to say this because I really do value your exuberance and willingness to share your journey with us but . . . are you sure you didn't post this here for some kind of validation? oh wait you already hinted toward that hehe
(01-20-2014, 05:35 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be honest: Part of my ego put this list here because at some point in human history (centuries) it will be proven correct.

I love ya Adonai Smile