Bring4th

Full Version: Blue Ray: the ability to articulate, communicate, and comprehend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blue Ray is many things, but I just want to highlight some of the more relevant aspects to communication and understanding.

Ra makes a couple of references to blue-ray as encompassing the quality of 'communication'.

and before one can communicate, one has to be able to 'understand' what one is trying to communicate, and one has to be able to 'articulate it'; or put it in a form that others can understand.

now this 'communication' is not necessarily by the means of words; it can definitely be done through the means of music and visual art. It can be portrayed by a movie. But the important thing is that there is a set of 'patterns' being offered, and that these patterns are able to be comprehended by the other self.

this is what blue-ray is about:

"54.31 The green-ray type of radiation in this case is the healing, the blue-ray the communication and inspiration, the indigo that energy of the adept which has its place in faith."

and examples of 'soul mates', or those who have worked together in previous incarnations having almost 'immediate access' to blue ray communications with each other. There is a sense of - "I know you, and you know me. We can instantly be honest with each other".

Quote:84.20 In the blue-ray energy transfer the quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say, normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered that the blue ray may be penetrated at once.

blue-ray is not just about communicating 'externally'. It's about the inner dialogue as well, the self-comprehension aspect ('understanding of self'):

Quote:48.7 Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self.

84.21 If, by the same entities’ exchange, greater ease in communication and greater sight has been experienced, the energy has been refined to the blue-ray energy center.

Ra assessed that Carla's blue-ray was 'above average":

"38.5 Let us offer an example. In a particular entity, let us use this instrument, the rays may be viewed as extremely even, red, orange, yellow. The green ray is extremely bright. This is, shall we say, balanced by a dimmer indigo.

Between these two the point of balance resides, the blue ray of the communicator sparkling in strength above the ordinary."

- -

and, finally, the blue ray doesn't just govern outgoing communications; it can also affect 'incoming' communications.

Quote:15.12 The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

some of the other interesting aspects of blue-ray (apart from communication that is) deal with the ability to comprehend the self, and the ability to both recognise and decode catalyst. As always, these qualities are all linked, as blue-ray is a vibrational spectrum (a coherent one).

other key words: responsibility, transparency, honesty, clarity, self-perception.
I'm thinking blue ray communication is more along the lines of something which approaches an archetype of communication, getting into more direct sharing of mind. Honesty is a requirement for this type of communication, where it is not for communication from green down to red.

Then again, blue ray is not present in the negative spectrum and they have telepathy.
I wonder if this is why I find it so hard to articulate myself. How would you go about improving communication and articulacy? A lot of posters on this board seem to be quite good at doing so. Plenum, zen, you two are great examples of such.
(01-21-2014, 11:30 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]How would you go about improving communication and articulacy?
Reading books and/or writing will provide the type of experience which will improve writing and articulacy.

If you are an extravert, your Myers-Briggs dominant function is what you use to communicate with the outside world (to develop useful experience and therefore to articulate), for introverts it is the secondary function. If you are an extravert, the secondary function is used to balance perception and experience from the standpoint of your inner world - to stop and to reflect.

If you are an introvert, your faculty of communication with the outside world will require more consciously determined development in order to improve (external) communication. And for the extravert, it's the faculty of communication with the inside world which one needs to develop.

It's probably impossible to develop in balanced manner if one continually ignores the secondary function and relies solely on their dominant function. Failure to develop the secondary function always leads to thinking you know something more than you actually do and prevents grounding of perception into experience.

Melissa

Quote:Quote:
84.20 In the blue-ray energy transfer the quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say, normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered that the blue ray may be penetrated at once.

This is something I've experienced yesterday when my brother called. We haven't talked in a very long time and it turns out that we both have shifted in behavioral patterns, the synch's were just astonishing to me. Whe ended up talking for three hours! I don't think I've ever experienced such effortless communication before, if he wasn't my brother I'd ask him out on a date. lol

Fang

Quote:Then again, blue ray is not present in the negative spectrum and they have telepathy.
Do you have any idea how this anomaly can be explained within the framework you just described? I'm pretty stumped lol

Quote:38.14 Questioner: All right, I’ll just ask this one. I have here that— could you give me some idea of what conditions are like on a fourth-density negative or self-service planet? Can you do this?

Ra: I am Ra. The graduation into fourth-density negative is achieved by those beings who have consciously contacted intelligent infinity through the use of red, orange, and yellow rays of energy. Therefore, the planetary conditions of fourth-density negative include the constant alignment and realignment of entities in efforts to form the dominant patterns of combined energy.

The early fourth density is one of the most intensive struggle. When the order of authority has been established and all have fought until convinced that each is in the proper placement for power structure, the social memory complex begins. Always the fourth-density (Negative) effects of telepathy and the transparency of thought are attempted to be used for the sake of those at the apex of the power structure.

This, as you may see, is often quite damaging to the further polarization of fourth-density negative entities, for the further negative polarization can only come about through group effort. As the fourth-density entities manage to combine, they then polarize through such services to self as those offered by the crusaders of Orion.

That's all I could find, I suppose that suggests some sort of controlled thought transparency, perhaps more like stealing than sharing minds?
I have come to suspect what Ra refers to as the path of the mind may be the sts path. There you have thrones and authority figures in the symbolisms, top of the pyramid. (In society as well the more intelligent tend to be at the top.) If that is true, they would seem to encounter the creator's love towards the end (the Lovers), forcing a reorientation of some kind to progress. The mind is what was made complex and is the foundation of the so-called illusion, so the 5th density negative may be the purest sts state (where they have crossed the so-called abyss of their occult literature and left the emotional body behind). Those who enter this from sto space without having shed the emotional body are anomalous and must become wanderers to progress. As Ra implies though, there is no right or wrong one is only more generally inconvenient than the other.
(01-21-2014, 11:30 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if this is why I find it so hard to articulate myself. How would you go about improving communication and articulacy?

A lack of self worth can cloud ones ability to articulate an idea.

If one sees infinite worth in themselves, yet still struggles with communication, an Einstein quote may be appropriate...

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"

:¬)
I am reading Michael Newton right now, and I come away from his books thinking that if a person has a difficulty with something it could be as a way to experience that difficulty. OTOH, sometimes the person is supposed to learn how to get past that difficulty. So I like zm's suggestion of reading stuff. It can be novels, both literary and trashy, just to get familiar with how other people form sentences.

Spoken language is not the same as the written, so pick some people on radio or TV who are good at thoughtful speaking. At any time, talk out loud to the person/people in order to use some of the same words and phrases with your own vocal process. Turn the sound off and repeat a whole sentence, trying to sound just as skilled as they are. Read a short newspaper piece out loud and keep doing it until you get smooth with it. Then do another one.

If this doesn't help, look for a low-cost adult education class in public speaking. If just the idea of speaking to a group terrifies you, then you really need that class, and they will be very supportive, just as will you. Angel
I don't believe access to the indigo center is dependent on some throat center blockage. Everything here is illusory, so all communication is in the strict sense dishonest. If one can communicate, then it is unblocked. (Ra also mentions speech was developed here in order to deepen the veil.) Instead I would suggest suppressing in particular this "internal dialogue" and think in images as much as possible, and also avoiding reading books which have no images.

Fang

Quote:I wonder if this is why I find it so hard to articulate myself. How would you go about improving communication and articulacy?
Communication is a two way street, in order for you to articulate an idea well to the other participant and for them to be receptive of it it helps to have a good enough idea of where they stand in the current discussion, so to speak. Verbal communication involves a lot more factors than text based communication, that's why this form is so limited in conveying meaning. When engaging in verbal (and visual, face to face) communication only a small amount (around 25% I think?) of what is being filtered through the mind is the actual words/symbolic sounds) used, a whole deal being processed (un)consciously is body language, tone of voice, facial expressions and other such things. If you want to know how to engage in communication well with people as in not just knowing how to articulate and idea but knowing what to say and how to say it to a particular person in general it might be worth reading into body language (Barbara and Allan Pease have a great book on the subject "The definitive book of body language").

As for knowing how to articulate ideas in general, I'd second zenmaster and say reading will help a great deal,like Kycahi said it will give you an idea of how others give form to the formless (from idea to word) just be careful not too read to many old texts and get stuck with grammar archaic (like myself lol). Also, if it's something you want to get better at, you're probably gonna have to practice :p
This is but one of a few reasons why I don't have many friends. My honesty regarding the way I live my life according to my ideals and principles definitely get some odd looks and scoffs from others. They just can't understand how or why I think the way I do thus resulting in a bit of alienation.

I've just never seen a reason to hide much at all which is why I've always been so honest about my life and past struggles. To hide aspects of ones self to other selves because of feelings of insecurity or inferiority implies that one doesn't accepts these parts of ones self. Once one knows thyself, embraces thyself, and relishes in these tribulations of life, one can then open the door to open communication regardless of the response reciprocated back by the other self.

Fang

Yeah but letting your personality rather than beliefs dictate your relationships is probably more beneficial for everyone than the alternative. (to paraphrase Spero)

Continuing on that thought it's probably more honest as well, as it involves a more whole aspect of you rather than a component mainly dominated by the intuition. 3D is all about relationships, my honest advice would be to not discard the potential friendship of others because you know that if you were upfront about exactly what you believe they may think you're crazy. Relating something like the philosophy of the LOO and your relationship to it to someone unacquainted with the material would usually require a fair bit of explanation and background knowledge provided anyways so maybe only talk about it if they honestly inquire and wish to know?
Oh I definitely don't discuss anything spiritual in nature with anyone that's not. I'm talking more about such things as materialism, superficial behavior, not conforming to society, and simply living life the way I want to rather than what others think I should do which dictate so many peoples lives.

Just the other day, we were talking about cars and I mentioned it was just a car for transportation. They all looked at me perplexed. They asked what did I mean. Again, I said, it's just a car. They asked about it being nice and I said I couldn't care less about it being nice as it's jus a car yet they couldn't understand that line of thinking.

Melissa

I used to be extremely anti-materialistic but these days I see everything as an artistic expression. Which, in turn, people can use to express themselves. I'm not saying that attachment to stuff is very healthy but I think it's great that we have these choices.
(01-25-2014, 06:19 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2014, 11:30 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if this is why I find it so hard to articulate myself. How would you go about improving communication and articulacy?

A lack of self worth can cloud ones ability to articulate an idea.

If one sees infinite worth in themselves, yet still struggles with communication, an Einstein quote may be appropriate...

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"

:¬)

It constantly amazes me how much the lower rays really are a spring-broad to the upper rays. In particular, as you mention, working with orange has been huge for going about balancing blue without having unknowingly self-deceptive thoughts in an unconscious effort to compensate for a lower ray imbalance. There really is a method to the madness of the way the rays are ordered!
(01-26-2014, 01:00 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm talking more about such things as materialism, superficial behavior, not conforming to society, and simply living life the way I want to rather than what others think I should do which dictate so many peoples lives.

Just the other day, we were talking about cars and I mentioned it was just a car for transportation. They all looked at me perplexed. They asked what did I mean. Again, I said, it's just a car.

It's time to remind yourself that all other people are other selves. When one of them says something, avoid seeing it as a request for a lesson.

When someone complemented my car I would smile and say, "Well it starts every time and gets me where I want to go." When it stopped working I didn't replace it. Now I pedal and/or take transit, which is a strong message regarding cars and I don't open my mouth.
At a deep level, blue ray is simply the ability to analyze one's situation in regard to another person's situation. Then you simply express that. Every single thing that happens in life is a reaction between that which we are and that which we are in relationship to.

I've often likened it to the healing process that we go through after death where we are able to understand how we've affected others in thought word and deed. If you are willing to be honest, vulnerable, and aware you can simply bring the majority of that process into space time where much more rapidly affects change in a person's mind. Notice how in 3rd density we publicly laud that which hides and scorn that which reveals.

Let's talk about the veil. Smile
(01-24-2014, 01:41 PM)greywolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have come to suspect what Ra refers to as the path of the mind may be the sts path.
Be aware that the service orientations are viewpoints, both using "paths of the mind" to evolve.
(01-26-2014, 03:12 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2014, 06:19 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]A lack of self worth can cloud ones ability to articulate an idea.

It constantly amazes me how much the lower rays really are a spring-broad to the upper rays. In particular, as you mention, working with orange has been huge for going about balancing blue without having unknowingly self-deceptive thoughts in an unconscious effort to compensate for a lower ray imbalance. There really is a method to the madness of the way the rays are ordered!

Same here. It's especially clear with the green ray - love.

Those that have trouble accepting themselves will hold themselves back from others (orange blockage), which in turn effects the acceptance of groups (yellow), which constricts the level of energy that makes it to the green ray.

They are literally starved of love, the lower rays act as vices. This is why you find people with no compassion. They literally cannot understand it because they don't have any activity in that ray.

Which is also why people who 'try' and love others fail.

You don't try; you accept.

That acceptance opens the orange and yellow rays, making love the next natural expression of Self.

Like you, I'm constantly in awe of this experience.

Unbound

(01-22-2014, 12:36 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2014, 11:30 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]How would you go about improving communication and articulacy?
Reading books and/or writing will provide the type of experience which will improve writing and articulacy.

If you are an extravert, your Myers-Briggs dominant function is what you use to communicate with the outside world (to develop useful experience and therefore to articulate), for introverts it is the secondary function. If you are an extravert, the secondary function is used to balance perception and experience from the standpoint of your inner world - to stop and to reflect.

If you are an introvert, your faculty of communication with the outside world will require more consciously determined development in order to improve (external) communication. And for the extravert, it's the faculty of communication with the inside world which one needs to develop.

It's probably impossible to develop in balanced manner if one continually ignores the secondary function and relies solely on their dominant function. Failure to develop the secondary function always leads to thinking you know something more than you actually do and prevents grounding of perception into experience.

Thanks for this post, it helped me to realize some ways I can help to balance out my extreme introverted ways aha
(01-24-2014, 08:32 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Then again, blue ray is not present in the negative spectrum and they have telepathy.
Do you have any idea how this anomaly can be explained within the framework you just described? I'm pretty stumped lol

Quote:38.14 Questioner: All right, I’ll just ask this one. I have here that— could you give me some idea of what conditions are like on a fourth-density negative or self-service planet? Can you do this?

Ra: I am Ra. The graduation into fourth-density negative is achieved by those beings who have consciously contacted intelligent infinity through the use of red, orange, and yellow rays of energy. Therefore, the planetary conditions of fourth-density negative include the constant alignment and realignment of entities in efforts to form the dominant patterns of combined energy.

The early fourth density is one of the most intensive struggle. When the order of authority has been established and all have fought until convinced that each is in the proper placement for power structure, the social memory complex begins. Always the fourth-density (Negative) effects of telepathy and the transparency of thought are attempted to be used for the sake of those at the apex of the power structure.

This, as you may see, is often quite damaging to the further polarization of fourth-density negative entities, for the further negative polarization can only come about through group effort. As the fourth-density entities manage to combine, they then polarize through such services to self as those offered by the crusaders of Orion.

That's all I could find, I suppose that suggests some sort of controlled thought transparency, perhaps more like stealing than sharing minds?
Here's another one
Quote:The fourth density is one of revealed information. Selves are not hidden to self or other-selves. The imbalances or distortions which are of a destructive nature show, therefore, in more obvious ways, the vehicle of the mind/body/spirit complex thus acting as a teaching resource for self revelation. These illnesses such as cancer are correspondingly very amenable to self-healing once the mechanism of the destructive influence has been grasped by the individual.

I have found that yellow-ray must be sufficiently balanced for blue-ray communication to occur. My guess is indigo simply replaces some blue-ray functions, and that the negative orientation uses that for communication.

Fang

Hmm Ok makes sense, thank you.
Yeah in my experience yellow and blue rays are closely linked.

Unbound

Yeah, they make green when they mix!
(01-30-2014, 01:06 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, they make green when they mix!

LOL :¬)

Melissa

Quote:I THINK IN PICTURES. Words are like a second language to me. I translate both spoken and written words into full-color movies, complete with sound, which run like a VCR tape in my head. When somebody speaks to me, his words are instantly translated into pictures. Language-based thinkers often find this phenomenon difficult to understand, but in my job as an equipment designer for the livestock industry, visual thinking is a tremendous advantage. -Dr. Temple Grandin-

When I saw the movie about her life I could relate so strongly to her way of thinking, it had never occurred to me that people have different ways of thinking. And I've always felt there's a huge gap between what's going on in my mind and the words that eventually roll out of my mouth. I think it's one of the reasons I'm an introvert.

Unbound

I think in pictures and sounds, words are just pictures of symbols, but generally all words come to me by sound or purely intuitive impression. I often feel like I am translating my symbolic sight in to words.

I also do not experience memories directly in the first person, they are all primarily third person as though I am an observer now going back and watching myself, but then I can choose to merge with my previous self to get a first person experience while maintaining a third person perspective and outlook. This is one reason it is challenging for me to discern between past lives and this life because it all appears the same in my mind, I do not have an experience of my memories of this life that is distinct from any other memory or imagination. Rather it is reason and context which allows me to organize the context and contents of my memories.