Bring4th

Full Version: Spiritual nourishment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dear all,
i'd like to share with ya something i've stumbled upon. it's about nourishing spirit

take care

“When you find yourself in need of spiritual nourishment, it is in the opportunities to serve others that you will find the abundance you seek.”

~ Steve Maraboli ~

[Image: 8209_10152261963189734_1219935650_n.jpg]
Sometimes I find it hard to serve others, particularly when the other person is not appreciative of my work, and gets onto me for other endeavors.
Our relationships can give us spiritual nourishment, as we learn to use our talents and gifts to benefit others. We can say, "Look out, World, here I come, to serve you!" The tools that help us grow toward enlightenment are our spiritual nourishment.
I have noticed that meditation is a great nurturer, just sitting and listening to the silence, lol, then the birds chirp, the train goes by, the cars honk, the phone rings. Being open to the messages of Our Source.
Serving others who do not want to be served we still have the intention to serve. As long as we do not infringe upon the other's free will. (Take this service from me, or else...)
Weariness is one of my challenges. I need to meditate more. If it does not take the weariness away immediately, I need to continue meditating.
Can't forget the importance of gratitude. Sure makes you feel better to make a gratitude list.
What really is spiritual nourishment? To nourish the soul, the spirit, the consciousness.