Bring4th

Full Version: My "Big Fat Way Cool Dream"!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I had the most awesome dream about three months ago and I think of it often. I felt to share it with you - it's awesome - at least I think so. I'll try not to be too wordy.

The thing about this dream was it felt SO real!

I dreamed I was suddenly outside, and there was a spaceship coming towards me. I pointed at it and started yelling out (happily) "See! This is what I was talking about! It's REAL! It's all REAL!" I waved at the UFO, and when I did, it landed in front of me - it was a saucer-type craft. It was shiny and metallic, and had bronze-like highlights running through it. It made no sound whatsoever. A door opened, and out walked an alien, but this alien appeared to be part robotic. I was stunned to see all this happening before my eyes.

I waved at the alien, as if I knew it. The alien lifted up it's hand, waved back, and then aimed the palm of his hand at me and out came a bright (BRIGHT!!) beam of light right towards my hand. I dodged it and I was terrified, thinking it was trying to destroy me or something. My big fear was not knowing what he beam would do.

The alien seemed unaffected and did not judge me. I felt he sensed my fear. He simply lifted his hand again and aimed it at me. This time I decided to be brave. I lifted my hand and faced my palm towards him. He shot out the beam of light and it hit my hand. I felt a buzzing sensation, and an enormous, warm energy enter my hand and spread up my arm and then throughout my entire body. The feeling that engulfed me and filled me was incredibly good - a massive euphoria.

Then the alien aimed at me again and this time his light beam hit me in the chest and I was filled with THE most incredible love feeling I have ever experienced. It was THICK...almost tangible. It was nearly overwhelming.

I began walking around and looking at every little thing in my world - people, plants, tables, chairs, buildings, leaves...everything. I felt a completely one-ness with all things, and I was TOTALLY IN LOVE with all things. I saw "mean" people and total jerks, and I loved them so much that I could hardly contain it. Everything and everybody was loved by me. I felt tears constantly welling up in my eyes. I was panting to keep from squealing as loud as I could.

I then saw a small toddler and the child was just sitting there playing quietly, with a smile on its face. The love that I felt for that child was more intense than any love I had felt previously. Tears freely flowed. During this entire experience, after being shot by the light, I was smiling from ear to ear non-stop.

People began to notice me and they knew I was filled with unconditional love. I felt like I was supposed to be this way, but just forgot. I was so happy that I cannot adequately describe it...not even a little bit.

Thanks for reading! Heart
What a beautiful, inspiring dream!

Did you have it more than once?

Any idea who the alien might have been?
(02-06-2010, 01:09 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]What a beautiful, inspiring dream!

Did you have it more than once?

Any idea who the alien might have been?

I keep having awesome UFO dreams, but this one hasn't been repeated. One I have had more than once is seeing these UFO's come fill the sky. They looked like jets in a way, but had big "bubble" places where the pilot would sit. They were blue with gold trimmed markings on them - quite pretty. I was sooooo scared of them. But then they'd fly up to me and hover in front of my face, and then fly away without harming me at all, as if they knew me.

I'll share more of my UFO dreams as we go on. This subject is so fascinating to me.

Oh, and no idea who the alien was. But he seemed to know me. *sigh*
The blue and gold colors remind me of the U.S. Navy's "Blue Angels" precision flying exhibition team.
[Image: bluearch.jpg]

However, they don't officially have any flying saucers!

The reason I asked who the pilot was in your dream, was that I wondered if it might have been one of the entities channeled in the Law of One material.

I look forward to learning more about your interesting dreams. I haven't had nearly the interesting dreams that many people here have had.
That sounds like a real experience...not just a dream. Way cool!
(02-06-2010, 01:36 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds like a real experience...not just a dream. Way cool!

yes, it certainly was like a real experience. I could have remained in that state of love for a very long time - it was so wonderful!
(02-06-2010, 01:25 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]The blue and gold colors remind me of the U.S. Navy's "Blue Angels" precision flying exhibition team.
[Image: bluearch.jpg]

However, they don't officially have any flying saucers!

The reason I asked who the pilot was in your dream, was that I wondered if it might have been one of the entities channeled in the Law of One material.

I look forward to learning more about your interesting dreams. I haven't had nearly the interesting dreams that many people here have had.

Wow...this is the closest I've seen to what was in that other dream I mentioned. But the blue was "brighter" and so was the gold...the craft were much prettier. The wings had more of a "roundness" to them, and the place where the pilot sits was much larger, more 'bulbous'. I wish I could find a photo that comes close but I'll keep searching.

So, was one of the Ra "team" partly robotic?
Wow Kristy !!!
That sounds like it was not just a dream -
I had a real 3D encounter with an "alien" that could be desribed almost identically.
It was the glowing "heart light" that I will never forget - one of these experiences that burns itself so deep into your perception that it cannot be ignored. I have hesitated up till now to even venture reporting this to my family (who already question my "sanity" ).
Thanks for sharing this gem.
Love & light
(02-06-2010, 04:17 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I had a real 3D encounter with an "alien" that could be described almost identically.

Wow! How awesome!! So, can you tell me what your alien looked like? When did this happen to you?
Heart:idea:
Dear all, please see the following as my own personal story. I claim to hear voices in my head, so please take the pinch of salt that you desire. I do however also claim to be quite sane, not possessed in any way, shape or form. I am a strongly Positive Polarised being. My calling is that of the Christos Beings.
The contact occurred about 3 months ago. The experience happened whilst driving the car ( I love to drive the car). 6 automobiles came towards me in the space of a few hundred meters. I took immediate notice (a game of mine) of their registration plates. Car 1 666, car 2 666, car 3 666, car 4 666, car 5 666, then came car 6, 666 who's driver / occupant (I could not see any faces, as it was dark) contacted me at the Heart Chakra. It was a greeting and I believe a sort of Honour. The Entity sent a message of Universal Love. The Moment was frozen in time as we recognized ourselves as Brothers in the One. The nature of this greeting was / is of the Positive nature. I have a sort of gut feeling that I "know" this Entity from a past Life Experience as well as in this Incarnation. I leave it to your imagination as to which Social Memory Complex is implied.
This encounter was uplifting and Positive. They are 6th Density but are in 3D/4D bodies and fully telepathic.
That was truly beautiful, Kristy! I haven't had a UFO dream in quite some time, but angels keep appearing in mine in some form or another recently whether they're flying in the sky, seeing a picture of one or having one talk directly to me! These are definitely glorious times among us!

L/L my friends.

Brittany

This sounds somewhat like the "activations" Ra talks about wanderers experiencing. Some people have actual encounters but they said a lot of people have these experiences in sleep as well.

Over all it sounds awesome. A lot of the alien dreams I've had were less-than-pleasant, but I still loved them anyway just because I got to go inside a UFO and see aliens. I didn't care what they were doing to me, just knowing they were real was such a relief that I wanted to hug them.