Bring4th

Full Version: What it takes to attain the Oversoul or "Higher-self"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Oversoul or Higher-self exists because it will inevitably exist as an entity gains spiritual mass and begins to accept all, even what it has not experienced. Because it is so inevitable, it exerts its subtle influence in a intuitive capacity from your very inception as a soul and this intuitive capacity grows stronger and stronger over the eons of a soul's existence. It is all you can theoretically experience accepted into yourself.

Imagine every possible reality that can exist with you in it, even the most improbable. Imagine having to live through your soul disintegrating after being caught in the wrong place or you murdering millions of people and destroying entire planets. Imagine yourself doing the most horrendous and repulsive things. Imagine having to live through all of it at once. If it's theoretically possible, you will have to completely love it and live through it as you try to fully manifest the oversoul in order to go onto 7th-density. Countless entities in galaxy try this at this moment and most of them do not accept and love the entirety of their totality at this time.

The negative-entity in its polarity, in order to go onto 7th-density, must completely hate its entire oversoul and every experience that it could theoretically have. There is a reason why this has never been done in this octave so far.

Unbound

Funny, I thought the Oversouls exist first in their entirety and then through fragmentation or vibrational division individual experiences are 'discerned' in the totality.

The only thing I would add about your explanation here is that you have only included destructive things as being "difficult to accept", but honestly I think for some entities those things are easy to accept and what is difficult to accept is the light, loving, freely sharing self. Just my thoughts on the matter!
It is my belief the oversoul only exists after all relevant potentialities come into existence as the yellow-ray is activated in an entity. Else you're looking at an infinite pool of potential origins and entities which is the "oversoul" of the octave itself.

For the developed entity considering attaining the oversoul, acceptance of the individual self would be, at minimum, something that would need to be balanced and refined.

Unbound

Yeah, I still see it as the other way around. I see it that the Oversouls exist first as earlier extensions of the one and through experiments of limitation the individual bodies are potentiated. Right now, my yellow-ray body is "activated" by my Form Maker body, the indigo-ray body, and it was activated by the choice of my Oversoul, while my other bodies are in potentiation, meaning they are being prepped for activation. The full true-colour spectrum emerged at the beginning of the octave and I believe it is through the mechanic of activation and potentiation that the various ray body are used in experiments of the Creator seeking to know itself.

Thus I see it that the Creator and Oversoul exist first, and then the work of the oversoul is through the potentiation and activation of its bodies. Theoretically the "full process" would be an exploration of every possible colour and tonal arrangement that is possible with the full true-colour spectrum.

As far as I am aware, the self totality does not really grow or change in the sense of development but rather the self totality is the resimplification back in to a mind/body/spirit as complexity reaches a "critical mass". Those are just my thoughts though, of course. I wouldn't say it is my final opinion aha thus, when every possibility insofar as is deemed necessary is explored, all of the parallel selves "meet" and reconcile as one simple being of infinite intelligence, and as such then the Octave is crossed. Some food for thought anyways aha

Quote:Questioner: Which bodies do we have immediately after physical death from this yellow-ray body that I now inhabit?

Ra: I am Ra. You have all bodies in potentiation.

Quote:Questioner: Then the yellow-ray body in potentiation is used to create the chemical arrangement that I have as a physical body now. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect only in that in your present incarnation the yellow-ray body is not in potentiation but in activation, it being that body which is manifest.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The Higher Self does not manipulate its past selves. It protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount. The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. You are existing at all levels simultaneously. It is specifically correct that your higher self is you in mid-sixth density and, in your way of measuring what you know of as time, your higher self is your self in your future.

Quote:In this way you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

Oops I accidentally mixed some of my thoughts aha the resimplification is what I see for the Mind/Body/Spirit totality when it is reached although it remains complex so long as the self is dwelling in complexity.

Edit for fixing thoughts aha

This is the part that muddled me up aha

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The higher self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.
It is my belief that individual souls are not deliberately created but are a product of a random, evolutionary process of each Logos. While all rays exist in potentiation, I believe the potential that exists within the upper-indigo-ray or oversoul shrinks as an entity defines itself as an individual entity and then remains within a set parameter as it heads towards eternity as an individual soul.

I believe infinite possible souls can exist but only a fraction of these will exist within this octave's continuum.

Unbound

My understanding is the Logos planned everything. Nothing is not deliberate, but there are mysteries.

Quote:Questioner: Do all mind/body/spirit complexes in the entire creation have the seven energy centers once they have reached full development or development to the point where they can have seven energy centers?

Ra: I am Ra. These energy centers are in potential in macrocosm from the beginning of creation by the Logos. Coming out of timelessness, all is prepared. This is so of the infinite creation.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The answer is to redirect your thought processes from any mechanical view of evolution. The will of the Logos posits the potentials available to the evolving entity. The will of the entity as it evolves is the single measure of the rate and fastidiousness of the activation and balancing of the various energy centers.

This is what confuses me about your approach is that you do not seem to treat the Logos as being consciously aware.

Light itself is intelligent and conscious. The Logos is a fully individuated Co-Creator. At least, that is how it appears to me.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The galaxy and all other things of material of which you are aware are products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity. As each exploration began, it, in turn, found its focus and became co-Creator. Using intelligent infinity each portion created an universe and allowing the rhythms of free choice to flow, playing with the infinite spectrum of possibilities, each individualized portion channeled the love/light into what you might call intelligent energy, thuscreating the so-called natural laws of any particular universe.

(01-24-2014, 02:37 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]It is my belief that individual souls are not deliberately created but are a product of a random, evolutionary process of each Logos. While all rays exist in potentiation, I believe the potential that exists within the upper-indigo-ray or oversoul shrinks as an entity defines itself as an individual entity and then remains within a set parameter as it heads towards eternity as an individual soul.

I believe infinite possible souls can exist but only a fraction of these will exist within this octave's continuum.

Your Higher Self or future self already exists, as you head towards eternity as an individual soul, you are simply heading in to yourself. It makes no sense to me that the development of the self would diminish the Higher Self, I don't really follow your thoughts here.
This Logos chose not to have [complete]* freewill: It set parameters within conciousness and material and set them loose in chaos to form what we have today. I believe my oversoul only exists because its inevitable. All paths lead to its inevitability. In my belief, it is not conciously created but an inevitability formed by the functions of time and space.

*correction
(01-24-2014, 02:55 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]This Logos chose not to have freewill.

Is this something that you think Ra was dishonest about? Ra mentioned more than once that our logos does have free will.
Quote:63.30 Questioner: I understand that the Logos did not plan for the heating effect that occurs in our third-density transition into fourth. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct except for the condition of free will which is, of course, planned by the Logos as It, Itself, is a creature of free will. In this climate an infinity of events or conditions may occur. They cannot be said to be planned by the Logos but can be said to have been freely allowed.

This is what I intend to convey.

Unbound

Define chaos? Aha I mostly see what you are getting at, but I disagree. To me, choosing lack of a free will means a lack of individual will, rather the Logos' will is that the Creator's will shall be its own, rather than separating from the Creator with an individual will. It chose a limited reach of its energies.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We wish no quibbling but prefer to avoid the use of terms such as the verb, to allow. Free will does not allow, nor would predetermination disallow, experiential distortions. Rather the Law of Confusion offers a free reach for the energies of each mind/body/spirit complex. The verb, to allow, would be considered pejorative in that it suggests a polarity between right and wrong or allowed and not allowed. This may seem a minuscule point. However, to our best way of thinking it bears some weight.

Quote:The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity.

I don't really get your idea of inevitability because in my mind not only is everything inevitable, so the thought is moot, but the past and the future both already currently exist simultaneously with the present. What is the point of inevitability when anything may be chosen, any path may be changed?

The Logos set out a design and allowed it to play it as it will, yes, I agree, but I do not feel you give enough credit to the design. We are the design, our intelligence activity is the design, the design is our experience in this galaxy. Everything that is possible in this galaxy was accounted for in the design.

I see it that everything, absolutely everything, because all is based on the foundation of consciousness, is consciously chosen, but that consciousness became divided with the veiling and so things began to be chosen unconsciously, but the unconscious is not actually without consciousness, it is just outside the conscious awareness of the individual experiencing the veil.

One can choose not to have choice, but that is really just accepting all the possible choices at once.

(01-24-2014, 03:01 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:63.30 Questioner: I understand that the Logos did not plan for the heating effect that occurs in our third-density transition into fourth. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct except for the condition of free will which is, of course, planned by the Logos as It, Itself, is a creature of free will. In this climate an infinity of events or conditions may occur. They cannot be said to be planned by the Logos but can be said to have been freely allowed.

This is what I intend to convey.

Is not allowance a choice?
Ways and guidelines for choices are set.

Quote:28.20 Questioner: I am assuming that the process of creation, then, after the original creation of the major galaxy, is continued by the further individualization of consciousness of the Logos so that there are many, many portions of individualized consciousness then creating further items, you might say, for experience all over the galaxy. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct, for within the, shall we say, guidelines or ways of the Logos, the sub-Logos may find various means of differentiating experiences without removing or adding to these ways.

Unbound

It says without adding or removing?

Or do you mean the Logos changes its design actively?
I intend to convey that there are static natural laws and I constitute this as a removal of potential freewill that the Logos would otherwise use.

Quote:28.7 Questioner: Thank you. Does a unit of consciousness, an individualized unit of consciousness, create, say, a unit of the creation? I will give an example.

Would one individualized consciousness create one galaxy of stars, the type that has many millions of stars in it. Does this happen?

Ra: I am Ra. This can happen. The possibilities are infinite. Thus a Logos may create what you call a star system or it may be the Logos creating billions of star systems. This is the cause of the confusion in the term galaxy, for there are many different Logos entities or creations and we would call each, using your sound vibration complexes, a galaxy.

28.8 Questioner: Let’s take as an example the planet that we are on now and tell me how much of the creation was created by the same Logos that created this planet?

Ra: I am Ra. This planetary Logos is a strong Logos creating approximately two hundred fifty billion [250,000,000,000] of your star systems for Its creation. The, shall we say, laws or physical ways of this creation will remain, therefore, constant.

Unbound

Yeah sure, I can agree with that, and works with what I said about choosing lack of free will to be a limitation to the use of energy, but what is your point on the matter? I am not sure what you are attempting to communicate with this aha
I guess I am trying to set some foundations and definitions here. You have implied that the oversoul is created first, then the entity heading for it. The physical laws that potentiate this universe, as far as I can see, do not do this. I believe they create the entity and its oversoul at the same time, as the potentiation of the entity sets the parameters for what can be possibly experienced.

Since all that can be experienced by an individual entity exists in the oversoul, it exists as an illusory "future self" only due to its inevitability of existence.

Unbound

Aha I think there has been some confusion. I agree and have said that I believe all occurs simultaneously. I thought you were talking from the view of space and time as it progresses as an experience. Fundamentally, I agree, all is created simultaneously, however, I believe that there is a process as well. It is difficult to explain my thinking on this, but it appears to me like a spiral that does not actually go up or down, but within. The circle is created all at once, but there is the process of every point in the circle forming a nexus with the rest of the circle.

When I say the Oversoul is created first and then the individual selves are divisions within it I mean out of timeless and in to time and space, but I also mean that there is a mutual dependency between aspects of the self. The Oversoul has no purpose, meaning or substance in its existence without the self, but the self is a work in progress of the Oversoul so, to me, it is the individual self that exists as a functional aspect of the self as related to the Oversoul which is organized by the totality.

To me, the self is the limbs and the body, the Oversoul is the mind and the totality is the spirit, to use an analogy. They exist simultaneously but there is also a relationship between these, I believe.

I see now where we got confused though aha

I admit though, I still don't see your use of the concept of inevitability. It seems redundant to me, like saying "it exists because it exists."

Fang

Space->Time->Deity
Absolute determinism is a notion to be wary of, basically just a cop out.
Considering that we are all individualized entities in our own right. Along with every other multidimensional portion of our self. Postulating that we are becoming our 'Higher Selves' I think maybe incorrect. I may be slightly confused from something I read in the Seth Material. Can an entity not become it own higher self in a sense that it does not return to the original higher self? (Does that make sense :S )

I just saw like a ball of light radiating outwards brighter in the center. If we indeed do become our higher selves then it would be like light radiating out from a center but then 'choosing' to return, if each ray of light was an individualized self. Could you not 'choose' not to return to your higher self? would this be like a portion of the self choosing STS rather than choosing STO.

I also prefer using the term magical personality as regards to Oversoul and higher self. I'm sure any notion of part of the self as being higher than an other is quite amusing from their perspective.

Fang

Quote:The negative-entity in its polarity, in order to go onto 7th-density, must completely hate its entire oversoul and every experience that it could theoretically have. There is a reason why this has never been done in this octave so far.
Nah. Sorry man but that ain't quite true. There are other more immediate limits to consider for the reason why it can't be done. You don't polarize neg by hating things. Hate of higher self does equal hate of self to a degree too, and STS does mean "service to self".

Internalized seeking can only go so far, no matter how complex or developed a component (or individual) is it is only a component of a whole system which allows to it to exist and perform it's function. To get to 7th density you basically have to widen the radius of what defines you (imagine concentric circles, each circle representing a higher "whole" and all the parts/circles in it that makes it what it is) to everything. What that means is to "become everything" you have to dissolve all those defining thresholds and become one with the ultimate absolute circle/whole, that can't happen if you are stuck in the idea of an individual, of a self to be served., as such a distinction separates you from all that is. Self is a microcosmic awareness, there has to be a certain blending with other selves to approach macrocosmic awareness. You can't just jump from STS to 7th density.

Edit: attempting clarity
Adonai, yeah, oversoul and s***, but do you know how to cook, my friend?
(01-24-2014, 10:29 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The negative-entity in its polarity, in order to go onto 7th-density, must completely hate its entire oversoul and every experience that it could theoretically have. There is a reason why this has never been done in this octave so far.
Nah. Sorry man but that ain't quite true. There are other more immediate limits to consider for the reason why it can't be done. You don't polarize neg by hating things. Hate of higher self does equal hate of self to a degree too, and STS does mean "service to self".

Internalized seeking can only go so far, no matter how complex or developed a component (or individual) is it is only a component of a whole system which allows to it to exist and perform it's function. To get to 7th density you basically have to widen the radius of what defines you (imagine concentric circles, each circle representing a higher "whole" and all the parts/circles in it that makes it what it is) to everything. What that means is to "become everything" you have to dissolve all those defining thresholds and become one with the ultimate absolute circle/whole, that can't happen if you are stuck in the idea of an individual, of a self to be served., as such a distinction separates you from all that is. Self is a microcosmic awareness, there has to be a certain blending with other selves to approach macrocosmic awareness. You can't just jump from STS to 7th density.

I wasn't necessarily speaking about STS. I think I'v got muddled and it's best I go back and do some reading on the matter. As I can't even fully explain my confusion Tongue. I was trying to understand if simply you integrate back with your higher self? Or if you become a 'new' higher self with yourself added to the original I guess. I might be answering my own question here... ha.

Unbound

(01-24-2014, 12:47 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2014, 10:29 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]

I wasn't necessarily speaking about STS. I think I'v got muddled and it's best I go back and do some reading on the matter. As I can't even fully explain my confusion Tongue. I was trying to understand if simply you integrate back with your higher self? Or if you become a 'new' higher self with yourself added to the original I guess. I might be answering my own question here... ha.

Our Higher Self is actually constantly being updated so your Higher Self now is not the final one, but it is changing moment to moment according to the growth of your experience. "Becoming the Higher Self" is actually just a way of saying one has been able to progress through the densities until the Self is in the same position as the Higher Self in mid-sixth density. So, we are always becoming our Higher Self or Future Self as we progress through time, but that becoming is ever evolving.

Our Higher Self is said to be "looking back" through time to aid every version of itself prior. When we reach that point with our conscious selves, I believe thay occurrence is a unification of our many selves to that point and we realize ourselves as One and turn our attention then forward to the Seventh density, but the weird paradox is that when we move in to Seventh we actually provide the impetus for our previous position of the Higher Self to exist as an entity "looking back", so in truth, we are already complete and dwelling at the threshold of the Seventh but the whole process of individuation is a continuous "meeting with the Self" until every point in the circle has met every other point.

The fact that this all happens simultaneously, yet we still have a linear experience of it still boggles my mind aha

Quote:The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.

Quote:You are existing at all levels simultaneously. It is specifically correct that your higher self is you in mid-sixth density and, in your way of measuring what you know of as time, your higher self is your self in your future.