Bring4th

Full Version: If you could only teach me one thing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Unbound

What would you choose to teach me?
My observations from many months ago: Take care of yourself man. I get the impression that sometimes you take a huge chunk out of yourself to give to others (you know why I get this impression).

I know you know yourself; just show ourself little love by going easy sometimes. All in all, this is more of a reminder rather than some newfound lesson.

Unbound

Aha Good words for me right now, thanks for that, man.
That you're perfect and that you don't need any teaching from me.

Fang

You personally? Or generally a person willing to learn?
If the former then the beauty of arrogance, if the latter the wisdom of humility. Oh i'm just f&%#*@^ with ya I'd teach you how to juggle
True Unity is without experience. Therefore to continue enjoying experience we come ever-closer to the One Infinite Original Thought, enjoying the subtle sway of equilibrium wherein complete opposites are actually experienced in a synchronized fashion.
Without duplicity what is there?
Here both pain and mystery are born as we come to discover that it never ends and never began, and we will never be one again. But we can try, ever so valiantly.

So my advice is.. Be Yourself!

And that there is only service to the Creator, but there is also something about 'conscious service', faith, indigo to violet.
Peace and love!
lol @ Fang, awesome BigSmile

@Tanner: Challenge accepted!

Teach? Not possible…
Inspire; perhaps =)

Embrace the happin-ess that is happening no matter what we think. Even negative thoughts are a form of happiness, that’s the nature of all that is happening... If it happens, there is the probable happin-ess no more no less, no need for overinflated stress.

"don’t take life so seriously, it´s just an expression"

Disease is your ally
Death is your friend
There is goodness
around every bend

Take what you need
leave the rest
on these words; you will not be given a test
or will you?
better study hard!
Just in case
perhaps encoded
you will find divine grace
or remember your happy Place

Melissa

I'd have to agree with all above, don't have anything to add so I stopped by to drop a -> Heart
I would teach you how to teach by learning what you have to share Tongue
Vulnerability always teaches more than pride.

Unbound

(01-26-2014, 08:08 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]That you're perfect and that you don't need any teaching from me.

Ironic as that would still be a learn/teaching from you! Aha I appreciate that though.

(01-26-2014, 10:03 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]You personally? Or generally a person willing to learn?
If the former then the beauty of arrogance, if the latter the wisdom of humility. Oh i'm just f&%#*@^ with ya I'd teach you how to juggle

Aha! The beauty of arrogance is indeed something I struggle with, as I feel I used to be very arrogant (and in plenty of ways I still am) but it was not what I wanted to be identified with and so I think I went to the opposite extreme. A good lesson for me to ponder aha

Also, can you actually juggle? I would like to learn to juggle! Aha

(01-26-2014, 01:44 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]True Unity is without experience. Therefore to continue enjoying experience we come ever-closer to the One Infinite Original Thought, enjoying the subtle sway of equilibrium wherein complete opposites are actually experienced in a synchronized fashion.
Without duplicity what is there?
Here both pain and mystery are born as we come to discover that it never ends and never began, and we will never be one again. But we can try, ever so valiantly.

So my advice is.. Be Yourself!

And that there is only service to the Creator, but there is also something about 'conscious service', faith, indigo to violet.
Peace and love!

I take from this the need to have faith in myself so I will be comfortable being purely myself as I am, once again a good lesson for me to work with, especially as lately I have been having difficulties communicating with my own personality it seems.

(01-26-2014, 01:46 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]lol @ Fang, awesome BigSmile

@Tanner: Challenge accepted!

Teach? Not possible…
Inspire; perhaps =)

Embrace the happin-ess that is happening no matter what we think. Even negative thoughts are a form of happiness, that’s the nature of all that is happening... If it happens, there is the probable happin-ess no more no less, no need for overinflated stress.

"don’t take life so seriously, it´s just an expression"

Disease is your ally
Death is your friend
There is goodness
around every bend

Take what you need
leave the rest
on these words; you will not be given a test
or will you?
better study hard!
Just in case
perhaps encoded
you will find divine grace
or remember your happy Place

Aha A very good reminder to take myself and my experience lightly, which I something I also have difficulities with at times because I am such an intense introvert. Sometimes you just gotta let go and go with the flow!

Also reminds me of something I read by Hazrat Inayat Khan where he said the heart does not care whether or not it feels happiness or joy, as long as it is feeling it will be open and healthy and full.

(01-26-2014, 01:48 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have to agree with all above, don't have anything to add so I stopped by to drop a -> Heart

:exclamation: Heart

(01-26-2014, 02:02 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I would teach you how to teach by learning what you have to share Tongue

I gotta get my blue ray wide open, that is for sure, and has been the center I think I have struggled with the very most. I have a lot I want to share but I admit I am often fearful as to how it will play out. I have hurt people by throwing "teachings" around in a manner that others were not conducive to or comfortable with and I have had some strong inhibitions in recent times towards openly sharing from my being and this leads me in to...

(01-26-2014, 04:58 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Vulnerability always teaches more than pride.

This lesson right here aha I admit, it is my pride that causes me to want to change and shape my communications and perceptions so they are "acceptable" to others around me and I take pride in my ability to accomodate others and create a comfortable experience, but there are many times, and this is true for my experience with you GR, where I have altered my behaviours and communication away from my heart and deepest self so that others will not be in discomfort by my presence and manner of expression.

I admit though, I am not sure if you are saying I need to open up and be myself more, or if you are pointing towards my issues with pride aha

Thanks everyone, these are many good lessons and all relevant to me at this point in time. I am asking for help, but this is also an experiment in "ask and you shall receive" and I believe I have so much I can learn from others but it is a resource that I am not fully making use of. I want to try to experience the beliefs and ideas of others more because I feel it will help me to stabilize my own thoughts.

Also, I find it interesting what each individual uniquely offers in service to the other self who calls, it says something about each one! A beautiful thread this is, thanks everyone, much love to you all.
No. It's just something that is incredibly hard to do. I'm simply projecting some universal lessons onto you. Smile

Unbound

Aha Well I definitely agree with that, and it is a very relevant lesson for me right now, that's for sure. I feel that this is my challenge right now.

Quote:In third density, at this time, those clinging to orange ray have a much more complex system of distortions through which orange ray is manifested. This is somewhat complicated. We shall endeavor to simplify.

The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange-ray manifestations at this space/time nexus.

Thus true color orange is that which it is, without difference. However, the manifestations of this or any ray may be seen to be most various depending upon the vibratory levels and balances of the mind/body or mind/body/spirit complexes which are expressing these energies.

I feel like I am having difficulties opening up to the idea of being part of something and having any kind of influence or presence in a social sense and that is why I may be reverting to orange ray blockages with regards to the establishment of my personal identity in this world. It seems I keep trying to change my identity in order to try and fit it to the world, rather than just giving the world that which I am and this is indeed an issue with vulnerability. When I was younger I was very fearful because of what I perceived in myself as the intention to bring greater good in to the world and I believed this would be at the cost of free will of others and I felt that I would get a lot of angry, negative reactions towards me for it. Indeed, I was, in ways, somewhat cast out of the social group I had been a part of at this time and maybe that is why I am so reluctant now to enter in to the social arena again.
it is funny how the interpretation of catalyst is perfectly suitable for what is the desired nourishment.
Tanner Wrote:I gotta get my blue ray wide open, that is for sure, and has been the center I think I have struggled with the very most. I have a lot I want to share but I admit I am often fearful as to how it will play out. I have hurt people by throwing "teachings" around in a manner that others were not conducive to or comfortable with and I have had some strong inhibitions in recent times towards openly sharing from my being...

I understand your dilemma. For me personally, I love to hear your viewpoint, as I am always open to it. However, some are just not ready to hear certain things and react negatively; and this is a public forums.
(01-26-2014, 06:04 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like I am having difficulties opening up to the idea of being part of something and having any kind of influence or presence in a social sense and that is why I may be reverting to orange ray blockages with regards to the establishment of my personal identity in this world. It seems I keep trying to change my identity in order to try and fit it to the world, rather than just giving the world that which I am and this is indeed an issue with vulnerability. When I was younger I was very fearful because of what I perceived in myself as the intention to bring greater good in to the world and I believed this would be at the cost of free will of others and I felt that I would get a lot of angry, negative reactions towards me for it. Indeed, I was, in ways, somewhat cast out of the social group I had been a part of at this time and maybe that is why I am so reluctant now to enter in to the social arena again.

God knows I'm no where close to an authority on blue ray, but I find it's better to drop small windows of comments in my conversation (very small ones) with all sorts of everyday people when my spiritual/philosophical beliefs are relevant to an issue in discussion. Usually the windows are so small that purposefully they will only entice a person who is already curious about the subject to open it further, but a small enough window that someone who is not interested in those topics won't even feel like you're hinting at another topic.

It's a tightrope, but it seems to be more satisfying to me that suppressing myself completely, or making the other person feel uncomfortable due to overt discussion of these concepts or even a blatant allusion to them. (In my experience, many people are uncomfortable with philosophical-spiritual topics, probably because extremely distorted religions have hijacked most of the public discussion regarding many of these concepts).

It's less about me being afraid of showing who I am, because now that I'm pretty comfortable with who I am, I don't need to flash it all the time. And I totally respect and accept people's choice to be asleep - my service to them is to aid in the comforts of sleeping!

That being said, I am afraid when it comes to dating as to when the appropriate time to open up the discussion of these topics, but I'm sure if I meet someone I want to seriously date I know it'll feel right to share these concepts at the appropriate time.
(01-26-2014, 06:04 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Aha Well I definitely agree with that, and it is a very relevant lesson for me right now, that's for sure. I feel that this is my challenge right now.

Quote:In third density, at this time, those clinging to orange ray have a much more complex system of distortions through which orange ray is manifested. This is somewhat complicated. We shall endeavor to simplify.

The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange-ray manifestations at this space/time nexus.

Thus true color orange is that which it is, without difference. However, the manifestations of this or any ray may be seen to be most various depending upon the vibratory levels and balances of the mind/body or mind/body/spirit complexes which are expressing these energies.

I feel like I am having difficulties opening up to the idea of being part of something and having any kind of influence or presence in a social sense and that is why I may be reverting to orange ray blockages with regards to the establishment of my personal identity in this world. It seems I keep trying to change my identity in order to try and fit it to the world, rather than just giving the world that which I am and this is indeed an issue with vulnerability. When I was younger I was very fearful because of what I perceived in myself as the intention to bring greater good in to the world and I believed this would be at the cost of free will of others and I felt that I would get a lot of angry, negative reactions towards me for it. Indeed, I was, in ways, somewhat cast out of the social group I had been a part of at this time and maybe that is why I am so reluctant now to enter in to the social arena again.

This is my exact challenge right now. I'm not sure what to do either.
(01-26-2014, 04:32 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]What would you choose to teach me?

That the conscious thoughts you are thinking, right now, are literally coalescing whatever reality you are experiencing about your consciousness. Whatever you are placing your attention on, will grow in your experience as it gains momentum.

Unbound

(01-26-2014, 11:10 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

That the conscious thoughts you are thinking, right now, are literally coalescing whatever reality you are experiencing about your consciousness. Whatever you are placing your attention on, will grow in your experience as it gains momentum.

Aha I would say this thread is the perfect example of that! I made this thread seeking communication, and I knew that by creating a question I would receive answers related to that question and then I would by my own process translate that presented experience in a way usable in the current context of my life.
Be you, without compromise :¬)
(01-27-2014, 12:16 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2014, 11:10 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

Aha I would say this thread is the perfect example of that! I made this thread seeking communication, and I knew that by creating a question I would receive answers related to that question and then I would by my own process translate that presented experience in a way usable in the current context of my life.
Good way to distance personal catalyst through coy intuition.
Transpose or stop your lies, it's what you really do.

Search your mind for real meaning behind your desire to ask this question. Perhaps a good analogy is to use the sea, everyone here should have a developed archetypal meaning for the sea right ? Your thoughts are like fish in the sea, your consciousness the fishermen, your will the line and sinker. Currently we are overfishing our seas through recklessness and misunderstanding. That would be a societal self transposition of our current massed personal intention of the mind. Why do you need our opinion, I'am you and I don't need your opinion or frankly my own opinion. That direction of will or choice to fix consciousness made by you is a choice that was made by me and still is.

Stop living in future tense and past tense basically. Do something or shut-up and love it. s*** i've seen you change from w/e your name was from before the cosmic channel lol who spoke more bullshit then a cattle ranch but youve changed and will continue to change....yay!!!!!!!

Unbound

I guess I should just keep to myself then and busy myself with my life lol thanks for the input.
(01-27-2014, 10:54 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I should just keep to myself then and busy myself with my life lol thanks for the input.

Wink.............

Melissa

(01-27-2014, 11:06 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2014, 10:54 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I should just keep to myself then and busy myself with my life lol thanks for the input.

Wink.............

That was incredibly rude, disrespectful and deliberately hurtful. IMHO
I love you guys.
Don't eat the yellow snow =x
(01-27-2014, 11:39 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2014, 11:06 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]

Wink.............

That was incredibly rude, disrespectful and deliberately hurtful. IMHO
I love you guys.

Lying to self results in the specified acts IMHO.
Teach/learn and learn/teach can have very spontaneous flow to it. We share ideas with each other, and depending on where we are at in that specific moment, we may learn something new even when the idea or concept is familiar. There's a concept called the Beginner's Mind, coined by Suzuki Roshi, a zen buddhist monk. The beginner's mind is a mind that is open to all possibilities. An expert's mind is closed to possibilities so learning new things is a bit of a challenge. When we encounter something that we think is familiar, we can take a step back and let go of our crystalized knowledge, and discover something new about it.

Make something familiar, unfamiliar
Make something unfamiliar and make it more familiar.

Fresh perspectives. More neurons firing and making new connection. Ahaaaaa lol
New lesson Tan-san: Don't feed the trolls lol
That you are a rather incredible person as things stand right now.
Pages: 1 2 3