Bring4th

Full Version: Visualisations when woke up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Normally if we sleep, the visualisations (dreaming) are coming. But several times I experienced some images when I Woken up, very, very clear and sharp. A dark place with indigo spheres and some 'screens' to watch the outside world (our world). I saw some people who worked in a some kind of office. I really don't know what this means, but again, it was not a dream but an amazing very sharp visualisation.

Fang

Just how "woken up" were you? Might have been hypnogogic images/hallucinations, lots of info on the web about it.
It's the reverse of hypnagogic, called hypnopompic which does provide some sensitivity to the inner planes.
lol if this were hypnopompic experience, do you think that inner plane entities work in offices or that's how we interpret what we think we see (perceive)?
Personally, I feel that there is always a translation effect depending on what we can handle.
Some people says that quantum physics is the most complicated science in the world. I believe the human brain is the most complicated.

If I go further in details from what I saw, some ''screens'' were very bright pulsing and visible for 2 or 3 seconds and only visible with my left eye. Other screens were much less brighter and visible with my both eyes. The details on the screens: They were definitly humans clothed in office clothes and not some greys or reptilians.
(01-27-2014, 01:05 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]lol if this were hypnopompic experience, do you think that inner plane entities work in offices or that's how we interpret what we think we see (perceive)?
it's interpretation. Relationships among objects of experience in time/space follow a different set of rules. If you apply the familiar cause-effect bias to them, you will have like zero insight into what you are perceiving. It's almost like trying to understand a sporting event by only focusing on the relative time something occurs.
(01-27-2014, 09:27 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2014, 01:05 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]lol if this were hypnopompic experience, do you think that inner plane entities work in offices or that's how we interpret what we think we see (perceive)?
it's interpretation. Relationships among objects of experience in time/space follow a different set of rules. If you apply the familiar cause-effect bias to them, you will have like zero insight into what you are perceiving. It's almost like trying to understand a sporting event by only focusing on the relative time something occurs.

An emotional reaction of this frame of thinking would likely be feeling negative toward a certain team because they failed to do something in time, I.e perceiving the time difference in skill or action as a factor to weigh the current the current pole of choice. I.e needing to spend time discerning it's pole.

The list of current positive and negative understandings for each space/time and time/space configuration an individual experiences is obviously so vast it can only really be pin pointed to a useful degree for the individual by the individual. Hence why the positive understanding is you never really guide anyone just nudge them towards guiding themselves. Hence the sts shadow or ghost that lingers in personal and societal experience which we currently can't accept or understand in many aspects of the societal self and which many can't in the personal sense.
Replace "sporting event" by "activity in space/time".