Bring4th

Full Version: Desire for Power.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a strong desire for power, let us discuss the aspect of power and its balancing factors.
"...mastering yourself is true power." ~Lao Tzu
Quote:75.32 Questioner: The three aspects of the magical personality are stated to be power, love, and wisdom. Is this correct and are these the only primary aspects of the magical personality?

Ra: I am Ra. The three aspects of the magical personality, power, love, and wisdom, are so called in order that attention be paid to each aspect in developing the basic tool of the adept; that is, its self. It is by no means a personality of three aspects. It is a being of unity, being of sixth density and equivalent to what you call your higher self and, at the same time, is a personality enormously rich in variety of experience and subtlety of emotion.

The three aspects are given that the neophyte not abuse the tools of its trade but rather approach those tools balanced in the center of love and wisdom and thus seeking power in order to serve.
What kind of power do you desire?
I'd love power to be able to manifest my reality as I desire. So long as no one else gets hurt.
(01-27-2014, 07:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love power to be able to manifest my reality as I desire. So long as no one else gets hurt.
Why?
@Zenmaster

I guess just power in a general sense, perhaps the power of the adept if i am honest.
(01-28-2014, 01:57 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]@Zenmaster

I guess just power in a general sense, perhaps the power of the adept if i am honest.

What is the power of the adept?
(01-27-2014, 09:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2014, 07:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love power to be able to manifest my reality as I desire. So long as no one else gets hurt.
Why?

Because I wish cartoon anthros to be real. Not possible by our physics.

I thought everyone wanted their own reality.
i'm a broken record & this is the track that keeps playing -- as a coping mechanism, no doubt.

(01-27-2014, 03:56 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a strong desire for power, let us discuss the aspect of power and its balancing factors.

how do u feel about this strong desire of yours? if u don't like it then mayb u would desire it less if, more frequently, you considered the fact u could already be omnipotent.

i think if i was one with everything - if there was no separation - if i was an all-powerful & infinite creator, then i'd want to forget this fact about my identity every now & then so i could experience duality & see what it's like to desire power & seemingly not have it.

unless of course they want to be hurt...

i think it's important to remember, as much as possible, the fact that we all may already have the power to be able to manifest our reality exactly how we desire.

things could *always* happen exactly as we intend them to...& i find this comforting...despite how disturbing it is lol

every present, every moment in time, is likely a gift from yourself bc if ALL IS ONE then there's only 1 of us here folks.
I guess i feel i have come under some negative entities lately but i am noticing the negative thought patterns and desire as they manifest on a daily and sometimes hourly bases rather than over longer period of time. I have been doing a lot of balancing lately and feel that maybe i am doing something right if i am getting this negative attention.

Although i accept the root cause of these thoughts are my own i feel they are greatly distorted by different entities. Ultimately i know deep down what you are saying but feel the need to vent out my feelings as this is something i don't do as often as i should and i believe its an important part of the healing process.
Sometimes it's hard to remember there is only one of us here. I'm sure it will make sense on the other side. We'll probably laugh at how confused we were. My desire for creating reality just as I desire it, actually isn't my greatest desire. My greatest desire is to be happy. I've had trouble using meditation to achieve that aim.

I agree that if all my desires were fulfilled, it would be disturbing.
(01-28-2014, 04:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes it's hard to remember there is only one of us here. I'm sure it will make sense on the other side. We'll probably laugh at how confused we were. My desire for creating reality just as I desire it, actually isn't my greatest desire. My greatest desire is to be happy. I've had trouble using meditation to achieve that aim.

I agree that if all my desires were fulfilled, it would be disturbing.

i'm saying all desires could have already been fulfilled...i'm saying every little thing could be what you alone desired to manifest. & it is currently a disturbing sight to behold & i imagine it's this way bc the 1 infinite creator desires being disturbed every now & then.

[Image: 103689853_640.jpg]

cartoon anthros can already be real in your dreams, right? i'm sure in time u get to be with them. u've probably already been with them & chose to forget they're real...for the fun/experience of it.
Yes, they've been in my dreams. They are very profound and precious to me.

Unfortunately, the dreams aren't more common. They are very rare.

Thing is when I'm dreaming about them, I don't realize how special it is.
What's the point of having all your desires fulfilled if you don't understand why you desire those things?
(01-28-2014, 03:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
Why?

Why do you want cartoons to be real?

(01-28-2014, 03:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought everyone wanted their own reality.
I'd rather learn from what the shared reality offers.
(01-28-2014, 09:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, they've been in my dreams. They are very profound and precious to me.

Unfortunately, the dreams aren't more common. They are very rare.

they've been in my dreams too. this reality is actually just like dreamland u kno. physics don't really apply here -- they only pretend to (sometimes) for the time being for whatever reason(s). i think every desire the 1 infinite creator could possibly have has been fulfilled & i think we are all somehow individually the 1 infinite creator so not only do i think all of our individual desires are fulfilled (can be fulfilled) in time (again & again) i think they all already have been & there's truly nothing else to desire when seeing things from "the other side" as u put it. i think life is more about experiencing rather than creating. idk about u but some movies i could watch an infinite amount of times i think.
(01-28-2014, 09:31 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Why?

(01-28-2014, 03:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought everyone wanted their own reality.

I just think it would be fascinating having a real cartoon character. Not the loony kind though. One who is like a human. I am smitten by their good looks.

Unbound

(01-28-2014, 09:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
Why?

I just think it would be fascinating having a real cartoon character. Not the loony kind though. One who is like a human. I am smitten by their good looks.

So is it a form of lust that is at the core of your desire for this experience?
(01-28-2014, 09:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
Why?

orange ray catalyst

Have you thought about becoming more conscious of what it is about that form that is appealing?
I would like to be conscious about what is appealing for these characters. I admit it was a form of lust. I don't tend to find humans themselves that appealing. But I do find humans inspiring. Just that I can't really get sexually attracted to them. Only to fantasy.

Unbound

Do you find yourself sexually appealing? I do not mean that in a narcissistic way, but do you see yourself as a human having sex appeal?
I had not thought of myself as being sexually appealing. I don't really know. Probably not to another human. But I can see myself as appealing to a fictional character.

Unbound

Aha Just curious because I believe that our sexual desires are strongly tied to how we perceive ourselves sexually.
(01-28-2014, 10:02 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Aha Just curious because I believe that our sexual desires are strongly tied to how we perceive ourselves sexually.

Makes Sense.

Unbound

(01-28-2014, 10:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I had not thought of myself as being sexually appealing. I don't really know. Probably not to another human. But I can see myself as appealing to a fictional character.

Is that perhaps why it is comfortable for your desire to be oriented towards fictional characters and not towards other humans? By all means, your desires are allowed to be what they are, there is nothing wrong with that but I wonder, when you see yourself as appealing to a fictional character do you see it as the body and mind you have now as a human?
I think I just miss what I've left behind by incarnating here. I feel like I've left my root race that I really feel attracted towards. They might not be cartoon. I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were. By cartoon I still mean biological, but with a cartoony look to them.

Unbound

How do you know if anything has been left behind?

I just find it very curious because for myself I have lots of pre-incarnative memories, but I don't really miss any of it or have any desire to "go back" because I am most interested in moving forward. Of course, that is just me, may be totally different for others! Aha
Of course I'm interested in moving forward. I feel though I'm "missing out" on something by being here. I feel that if I had not sacrificed something by coming here that it would have not meant as much. I feel that sacrifice equals worth. If I had given up real anthros by coming here, it means all the more. And that by returning to that life after I'm done here I will be greatly appreciative.

Unbound

What if your desire towards anthros is something you programmed in to your life as catalyst and when you leave this body you no longer have that bias towards that form?
Pages: 1 2