Bring4th

Full Version: If the veil were to disappear.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would people respond?
Without a veil there would be no confusion; everyone would 'get it'.

STS would still exist however, but how that would manifest in 3D is beyond me (as 4D is split, positive or negative). The point of 3D is the veil; to choose :¬)
I think it would be cool for the veil to drop for those who had made the choice, for those that wish it to drop. I'm in so much confusion here on the Earth. It's a hard school.
Without the veil there would be no point in us being here.

Unbound

(01-28-2014, 07:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would be cool for the veil to drop for those who had made the choice, for those that wish it to drop. I'm in so much confusion here on the Earth. It's a hard school.

It does drop over time as one makes the choice, that is part of the penetration of the veil. However, the choice of polarity isn't just a one time, "I want to be of service to others/serve myself" kind of thing, it is a continuous process of choice-making towards your desired polarity. Making a few choices towards one polarity then making the same degree of choice in the other direction will keep you in the pool of indifference. It is the consistent choosing which one polarizes continuously through that creates polarization along one of the paths.

A crystallized or regularized being is consistent in its choices. If you choose today you want to serve others, but tomorrow you will serve yourself, then you aren't actually making a choice, are you?
I feel then I am not making the choice. I am not crystalized in my choosing. It's easy to become lazy in my service. For this I fear I may not make the cut. I go zig-zag back and forth. But I am not indifferent, because I know we are here to make the choice. And I make the choice. Too bad it's not a one time-thing that we can decide. Sorry if I seem confused. I appreciate everyone's input, especially Tanner.
In a sense the veil is simply the ability to project ourselves onto others as they do the same to us. Without the veil we would simply realize in what ways we did or didn't love ourselves. Think of body language, voice tonality, and language. At a subconscious level we pick all of this information up, but simply pass it off as hunches, intuition, or energy. Now while I don't discount any of that I feel like there is a physical representation of what people perceive of as energy.

We're constantly broadcasting our state of mind, but the veil allows us to not realize it so that we can struggle to find happiness/contentment. Imagine if you realized how much work/suffering you'd be going through to learn the simplest of lessons? I have a lot more thoughts on what and why the veil is, but find that talking about it fleshes out my ideas quite a bit faster. (yes I'm projecting at you Rie/Austin!)
(01-28-2014, 08:27 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Without the veil we would simply realize in what ways we did or didn't love ourselves.

I like what you say here. much of how I love myself is unconscious. It's easy consciously not to love myself or be disappointed at times. With the veil, everything is a gamble. It's just a guess as to whether I am performing to how I desire to perform. I just wish it wasn't so hard. I desire to serve others. But am afraid of repeating 3D. Strange because i don't know why I should be afraid. I should be satisfied with where I am. I can be happy with where I am at.
(01-28-2014, 08:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2014, 08:27 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Without the veil we would simply realize in what ways we did or didn't love ourselves.

I like what you say here. much of how I love myself is unconscious. It's easy consciously not to love myself or be disappointed at times. With the veil, everything is a gamble. It's just a guess as to whether I am performing to how I desire to perform. I just wish it wasn't so hard. I desire to serve others. But am afraid of repeating 3D. Strange because i don't know why I should be afraid. I should be satisfied with where I am. I can be happy with where I am at.

Remember Gem, you are a co-creator of Earth, and you chose to be on this planet at this time for a reason. The trick is finding the reason. Then, you learn to serve others after finding that reason. The veil is like we have created a treasure hunt for ourselves. We're given this "flawed" 3D body to explore Earth and to find our true, perfect, infinite selves.
I like the idea of a treasure hunt and that I chose to be here for a reason. I wonder how I'd be in infinity. I don't know my reason for being here. Other than to serve others.

Unbound

(01-28-2014, 08:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea of a treasure hunt and that I chose to be here for a reason. I wonder how I'd be in infinity. I don't know my reason for being here. Other than to serve others.

My friend, if you were to spend less time with "I should", and spent more time with "I can" you may find that what you feel you should do is not actually reflective of your actual capabilities but is a projection on to yourself of inadequacy.

I have noticed some patterns, if you do not mind my observation. You often speak of the difficulty of experience here and how you wish that it could be easier. Is not difficulty a reflection of your expectations of yourself? Perhaps you would find it easier to serve if you let go of some of your expectations as to what that looks like.

I work in a deli at a grocery store and while I am serving in an obvious way by assisting people with their food, the greater way I am being of service is through friendly interaction, offering smiles and doing my best to be a team player. This means I have to have some discipline in myself to make sure I go to work and put in effort at work which is also serving those I work with/for, as well as myself. Any time you put in effort to do something it is a service to someone, either an other or yourself.

Polarization is about the ability to do work. No matter how much you want to polarize, if you do not put in the effort to move towards your desired polarity, it remains unmanifested. Manifestation requires energy, polarization is a manifestation.

Your intention and desire is good, it is the foundation of choice and of course there is no requirement or expectation that you do anything, however, observing you it seems you do experience some turmoil over all of this.
You're right in that my expectation has been one of struggle. I could make life easier by choosing it to be so. My life is not really so difficult. Perhaps I like to make a big deal of it. Maybe it makes me sound more like I need help. I don't think I'm seeking attention, but I can't be sure. I don't know what unconscious drives I have.

Unbound

To be honest, it sounds like you know more about what is going on with yourself than you are letting yourself in on.
I am not worried either way about where I stand.

Unbound

Aha Well that isn't a bad place in to be in.
For sure. While there are little quirks with my life, I probably wouldn't wish for anyone else's life. I personally like that I can fall for a cartoon character.

Unbound

Aha Well, and you aren't the only one, there are lots of others who also have desires like that.
(01-28-2014, 08:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea of a treasure hunt and that I chose to be here for a reason. I wonder how I'd be in infinity. I don't know my reason for being here. Other than to serve others.

Ra said some of us are here to just be passive love/light radiators. If you can love yourself and extend that peacefulness to others when you are able then you are serving creation. The desire to serve is enough.
And I do have that desire to serve. I'm glad that is enough.
(01-28-2014, 05:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]How would people respond?

Everybody would be happy, but spiritual progress would be ungodly slow.

But I find myself wondering, in this eternity, does that really even matter?

And what is speed anyway, except a perspective relative to another perspective?

Well, I guess, for whatever reason it must matter to our Logos at some level.
(01-28-2014, 05:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]How would people respond?

The majority would probably die from the resulting psychological shock. There is a lot 'hidden' from the conscious mind for the benefit of the conscious mind, with any external data being given in a highly specialized and palatable manner. There is the assumption that the Veil is a sort of a Jail, which isn't the case at all. Imagine everything you know and deem to be true being torn down in a second, whilst simultaneously being bombarded with every single 'negative' belief held suddenly being made conscious.

Being 'passive love/light radiators' in essence relates to anchoring the natural higher vibration within physicality. In other words, place a higher vibration person next to an area of lower vibration (Or person) and that lower area will necessarily be 'forced' to resonate with that higher vibration (Sort of what happens with cymatic experiments, only the body is a more complex version), which allows for a higher spectrum of potential to be accessed. Have a group of high vibration individuals in an area and the resulting triangulation increases the frequency of the area within on a consistent basis, which benefits all.
I think if the veil were to drop, everyone would be extremely upset at the free-will abridgement. The only reason we are here is for the veil. We knew the risks. We just don't fully understand because of the veil. This is what we wanted.
I envision a collective "Goddamnit, this is NOT the burger I ordered!"
I'm with Horuseus on this. Even though this is speculation, I imagine the veil dropping suddenly would be akin to taking a large dose of DMT without warning in a certain sense as many trip reports do describe larger doses as peeling away the veil. Also note that it is said that A. Crowley was said to become overstimulated by the true nature of things, which may have some relevance to the hypothetical dropping of the veil.

I think once you have veiled experience, the subconscious mind becomes a reservoir of distortion and unused catalyst that has accumulated during the veiled period of existence. I think if you dropped the veil, the merging of the subconscious and conscious mind would hit like a ton of bricks for most people. Some people might work through it; I think others might actually become deranged for large periods of time.

Now, if someone was born without the veil, I think we're then talking about something else entirely.

Of course, it's all speculation.
Bashar mentioned that some strokes are due to a bolt of higher vibrational energy that the central nervous system isn't capable of maintaining. Yogis have stated this too, hence they put so much emphasis on developing the nerve centers of the body through yogic practice.

If that's the case, suddenly, a planet of fried humans :¬)