Bring4th

Full Version: Illusions, illusions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have been talking with my full-informed counterpart through intense channeling dialogues. Every time I bring up the concept of true knowledge in this density, all I get is smirks and the greatest laughter, so much laughter. Beings of a disincarnate nature find it so ridiculous that one would try to attain a sense of true reality in a dense illusion such as this one... This angered me so greatly. I felt I was being mocked. I soon realized that this anger is caused by a lack of sense of control. I desire to know so I can feel I am not losing myself to a paradigm that is ruining me... An illusory fear.

In this reality, one must truly become a fool and be willing to wake-up from a series of delusions. One must be willing to accept their own ignorance. It seems it took being laughed at by my guidance and being told that seeking knowledge outside this reality is with little fruit to fully embrace this.

Pro-tip: Astral travel creates experiences that cannot be fully understood by the human mind that are, too, susceptible too delusion. This illusion is sealed. Until human biology evolves, we're stuck without any true sense of reality.

TLDR: We're in the f****** Matrix.

Fang

This ain't the density of understanding, that's for sure lol. We can continue to climb towards the unattainable absolute though, but in order to do that we do indeed have to acknowledge our ignorance and that we have not yet attained the absolute that will ever deny us.

So have you finally succeeded in your astral endeavours?
I've only succeeded in being "told" by my guidance. I was informed in a very amused and loving manner that I will end up wasting an entire incarnation if I keep attempting to transcend this reality. I am better off attempting transcendence by pursuing the highest limits of natural laws through sciences and technology.
Why is a channeled, disembodied parental character required to inform about that which is common sense? And what's a "pro-tip"?
(01-29-2014, 10:42 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Why is a channeled, disembodied parental character required to inform about that which is common sense? And what's a "pro-tip"?

I have always been told "what" but not "why." I do not take things on authority. The discovery I've fully realized is that simply the human mind is extremely limited biologically and it is what creates the illusion we have.

Pro-tip = Tip for those who want to reinvent the wheel like I did.
(01-29-2014, 09:13 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]This illusion is sealed. Until human biology evolves, we're stuck without any true sense of reality.

What is the reality that we are stuck without any true sense of? If this is the reality we are limited to by design, I'd say this is as much reality as any other limited viewpoint up until complete dissolution into unity.

Also, I'm a bit curious...this realization about the illusion is expressed in the Ra material and is discussed around the forums in different types of wordings. If things are not taken on authority, why is it different now that you have channeled it?
(01-29-2014, 10:42 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Why is a channeled, disembodied parental character required to inform about that which is common sense?

We're all in this forum because we believe in exactly that, Ra, although to a much deeper degree than common sense; our entire point of existence.
There is so much we do not see.

I am not directly taught by words but by the personal and true understandings they inspire. Words are tools that can enable truth. Words alone are not truth. What was channeled by others did not bring me understanding. I was told there was a persistent illusion but not how and why.

Melissa

Sometimes I wonder if I've seen to much of this illusion. Literally, with my physical eyes, and it usually involved other people. Though I'm not sure what their origin was. It's what caused me to seek answers in the first place. So many questions still. That's it, beam me up Scotty! :p
(01-29-2014, 12:56 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2014, 10:42 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Why is a channeled, disembodied parental character required to inform about that which is common sense?

We're all in this forum because we believe in exactly that, Ra, although to a much deeper degree than common sense; our entire point of existence.
More specifically, why is there the appeal to an intermediate personality to intercede, on our own behalf, in order to provide info of such a personal nature. In other words, why develop an external "counterpart" messenger instead of direct, honest reflection. I agree, there are some opportunities for self exploration which are not provided by the societal mind which channeling may offer (i.e. due to response to a calling). However, why the more available, obvious existential conditions require illumination and framing by that which is transcendent (channeled entities) begs the question of what that surrogated role is actually reflecting internally as far as ability and willingness to be honest with self.
(01-29-2014, 01:45 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

More specifically, why is there the appeal to an intermediate personality to intercede, on our own behalf, in order to provide info of such a personal nature. In other words, why develop an external "counterpart" messenger instead of direct, honest reflection. I agree, there are some opportunities for self exploration which are not provided by the societal mind which channeling may offer (i.e. due to response to a calling). However, why the more available, obvious existential conditions require illumination and framing by that which is transcendent (channeled entities) begs the question of what that surrogated role is actually reflecting internally as far as ability and willingness to be honest with self.

There are illuminations that would require centuries of physical research and contemplation if not garnered by external, interdimensional teachings.

If I were not assured of the mind's limits in understanding foreign realities, I would have continued on a fruitless path despite assertions of this being so without backing and reasoning.
(01-29-2014, 01:45 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]More specifically, why is there the appeal to an intermediate personality to intercede, on our own behalf, in order to provide info of such a personal nature. In other words, why develop an external "counterpart" messenger instead of direct, honest reflection. I agree, there are some opportunities for self exploration which are not provided by the societal mind which channeling may offer (i.e. due to response to a calling). However, why the more available, obvious existential conditions require illumination and framing by that which is transcendent (channeled entities) begs the question of what that surrogated role is actually reflecting internally as far as ability and willingness to be honest with self.

Agreed. In all cases the catalyst is a mirror.

Whether AO's messages are another entity, or the subconscious, is irrelevant. Either way, the catalyst produced is allowing for reflection and expansion. It's valid.
(01-29-2014, 02:00 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]If I were not assured of the mind's limits in understanding foreign realities, I would have continued on a fruitless path despite assertions of this being so without backing and reasoning.
Since you are using one of these minds, why the need for indirect intercession and revelation about something which is already constantly informing you about its function? Also, what's the benefit anyway in building detached, fantasy notions which do not include what you've already bothered to make conscious of yourself through direct experience? If you put the cart before the horse, then a foundation of useful experience can not be built. Instead there will always be a grasping for that which on an imagined horizon which promises to provide something more than what is currently being ignored (due to confusion/dissatisfaction) of self. I'm thinking Ra's hitchhiker analogy is applicable. Further, if you never bother to appreciate where you are at now, your messages of imagined potentials can not be grounded in experience and are therefore not only severely weakened aids to yourself, but to others as well.

(01-29-2014, 02:19 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Either way, the catalyst produced is allowing for reflection and expansion. It's valid.
Do you understand that all catalyst is valid and allows for reflection and expansion?
I'm rather confused - why have you taken my own quote, then asked me a question in which the quote already answers?
(01-29-2014, 02:37 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I'm rather confused - why have you taken my own quote, then asked me a question in which the quote already answers?
It's rhetorical. The assumption was there was already an understanding that everything is catalyst, as if there somehow needed to be a reinforcement of an idea of legitimacy for particular approaches taken.

michael430

[deleted]
I wished I heard laughter in my mind. When I go within, it is empty.
(01-29-2014, 03:13 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps the highest catalyst you wanted for yourself before you got here was to accept the fact that this illusion is all you should see and know this time. Did you hear mocking laughter to see if it would upset and anger you? If in a more balanced state would you have heard it as the happy blissful laughter of a child or close friend ?
Sort of. When Ra says "interpretation of catalyst" they mean when information is otherwise lacking and some viewpoint is called for to frame a situation. If you are upset or angry, then your projection model isn't effectively serving you in the first place. If you misinterpret actual mocking as blissful laughter when that is not actually present, that is also unbalanced.

Unbound

Hehehehahahahehehehahohohohoheehaahahahaaaaa Smile
(01-29-2014, 04:14 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Hehehehahahahehehehahohohohoheehaahahahaaaaa Smile
low-hanging fruit

Unbound

"All I know is I know nothing."
I lol`d. You should know better than to channel tanner!
(01-29-2014, 09:13 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I have been talking with my full-informed counterpart through intense channeling dialogues. Every time I bring up the concept of true knowledge in this density, all I get is smirks and the greatest laughter, so much laughter. Beings of a disincarnate nature find it so ridiculous that one would try to attain a sense of true reality in a dense illusion such as this one...

One reality’s reality another reality’s dream...

Find it hard to grasp the current state of wakefulness when in bed, sleeping and dreaming?

I find it interesting how easy it is to get swept away by the dream even though we have been through that cycle every night of our life.

I feel Incarnation is the latest meme in the eternal Dream.
(01-29-2014, 02:00 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2014, 01:45 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

There are illuminations that would require centuries of physical research and contemplation if not garnered by external, interdimensional teachings.

If I were not assured of the mind's limits in understanding foreign realities, I would have continued on a fruitless path despite assertions of this being so without backing and reasoning.

The "external" inter-dimensional teachings are simply prior experience accessed in time-space, translated to our current archetypal representation of experience here now. This is how the framework of space and time is formed for each entity or point of view depending on there current placement.

Perceived circumstance simply matters not because that is the illusion so to speak.

Fang

Pro tip: This discussion (like so many before..); it's a trap!
(01-29-2014, 06:21 PM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]Pro tip: This discussion (like so many before..); it's a trap!

Yeh that's a good analogy for catalyst.

Fang

Another good analogy for catalyst is "all that assaults the senses". Shall we list more? lol
(01-29-2014, 06:33 PM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]Another good analogy for catalyst is "all that assaults the senses". Shall we list more? lol

May take awhile ><

Fang

Exactly, we'd be falling into a trap if we tried Tongue

Unbound

From one trap to the next but traps are for the mind and the mind in its natural state is empty, so the trap is not really a trap at all except when considered to be a trap, which becomes a thing in the mind and it is no longer empty and is therefore trapped in itself, by itself.

I need to get back to my laughter. I laugh when I am open in the heart and I realize it is all an illusion. It may be an illusion that I am deluded by, but that makes it no less hilarious or ironic to realize the fact that it is all illusion. The laughter is real though, that comes from the core where all is one and all is well.

The illusion is here, there and everywhere, but that doesn't mean we cannot recognize that fact.

Thank you for the reminder that at the heart of my being is pure joy and love and I need not take myself in any way other than I am. Much love to you all aha Smile

Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink! Aha
Pages: 1 2 3