Bring4th

Full Version: Blue-Ray souls and seeing Blue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few weeks ago I stumbled on some information regarding Blue-Ray souls as they have been called. The limited information I found resonated a lot with me. I was meditating with my girlfriend a few weeks ago and she said that every time I exhaled it distorted her perception of the room. She also said that I was exhaling the colour blue. The simple explanation is that the blue colour was some kind of energy that she perceived. I'v also found that when taking pictures on my phone some of the pictures have a blue hue to them. I haven't used another device as of yet to test if it is just my phone, but I'm not one to believe in a coincidence.

So when reading into the Blue-Ray souls (I was going to link but it turns out there website is getting a face lift.) one aspect of the Blue-ray soul is that they transmute the denser energies into higher energies. This stood out to me as I have a profound interest in alchemy and it's many symbols.

I wondered if the Blue 'energy' that I was exhaling was simply me and my girlfriend perceiving these energies after I have transmutated them. She also perceived the Blue 'colour' around me tonight whilst she aligned my energy with a pendulum.

It would be nice to see what people's opinions on the exhaling, and if they have experienced anything similar?
This blue tint to photos sounds interesting. I haven't experienced that, but I do admit that blue anthros are my favorite color. I feel more of an indigo child. The experiences I have had have been phenomenal. I don't get a lot of feeling in my throat. I feel my blue chakra more in my teeth. And it can be very dense and strong.
I have never experienced anything like that on exhalation, but blue-ray synchronicity abounds in my life. Do you think the exhalation could be a symbol for outward communication perhaps?

GW - I had a profound, life changing experience a few years back. You would have loved it I'm sure. I was sitting at my friends home, entering inner space, when everything changed. It wasn't a vision, it was an experience. I had an identity, different to 'now', with the full set of loves and fears; things to do, family. I was perceiving the environment (sight, smell, temperature, moistness - all of it) as 'normal' waking consciousness. The overriding essence was a longing for someone - I had to help them, right that moment. Her name was Kikatura. I'll never forget that name, it's burned into my consciousness. I could feel her, and still can.

Why I'm telling you this - the person I was looking at, a friend, was blue. Short fur, a fox/cat like appearance, but in humanoid form. Yellow eyes. I'll never forget that either. I snapped back to the sofa as quickly as I left it. Never repeated such an experience, even throughout various altered states of consciousness.

This was a long time before Avatar, by the way.

Sorry to hijack Rake, back on topic. The blue anthro comment triggered it :¬)
Namaste, I get that sometimes where it feels life changing towards anthros. I have a longing for them, a yearning. You know Avatar characters never really stood out for me. Sure, they are anthros, but of a different kind than I normally seek. It was a good movie though, but I don't desire to be one of them.

I've had dreams where there's a female that I feel very close to, and sometimes am seeking out. In those instances, I really adore them. But in real life, I don't feel that close to females. I don't hear voices saying things that attract me.

That sounds extremely fascinating that you saw a character that was fox and catlike, in humanoid form. I guess they are more prevalent than I am able to understand. Thanks Namaste for your input. I really like hearing that you've had such a good experience.

I've had one dream where I was riding on the shoulders of an anthro. That was the closest in a dream that I got to one. Of course I saw a dream once where many were dancing on a stage that was hyperreal to me. The dust in the air was super-real and reflected the stagelights perfectly.

I have never caught an anthro's name in one of my dreams.

If I had the experience you had Namaste during my waking life, I'd probably faint from how awesome it was.
Experience, in its many forms, is wonderful!
Hi rake, interesting you should mention this, when I first met my girlfriend I hugged her and my head was filled with a dark blue colour. It still happens when I hold her sometimes though the blue has lightened up somewhat and is more of a blue/green now. I don't really know why this is, but it's interesting to me nonetheless Smile I'd like to read the article you mentioned, too bad the site is down.
Dark blue to blue/green, that’s interesting.

Are you able to openly communicate your love to her more easily now? While that may seem obvious in a relationship, it's not always the case. It could be a visual representation of your blue and green ray 'mix' with her.

I'm postulating, of course :¬)
(01-30-2014, 08:10 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Experience, in its many forms, is wonderful!

Indeed. Even the frightening ones.
(01-30-2014, 07:49 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I have never experienced anything like that on exhalation, but blue-ray synchronicity abounds in my life. Do you think the exhalation could be a symbol for outward communication perhaps?

GW - I had a profound, life changing experience a few years back. You would have loved it I'm sure. I was sitting at my friends home, entering inner space, when everything changed. It wasn't a vision, it was an experience. I had an identity, different to 'now', with the full set of loves and fears; things to do, family. I was perceiving the environment (sight, smell, temperature, moistness - all of it) as 'normal' waking consciousness. The overriding essence was a longing for someone - I had to help them, right that moment. Her name was Kikatura. I'll never forget that name, it's burned into my consciousness. I could feel her, and still can.

Why I'm telling you this - the person I was looking at, a friend, was blue. Short fur, a fox/cat like appearance, but in humanoid form. Yellow eyes. I'll never forget that either. I snapped back to the sofa as quickly as I left it. Never repeated such an experience, even throughout various altered states of consciousness.

This was a long time before Avatar, by the way.

Sorry to hijack Rake, back on topic. The blue anthro comment triggered it :¬)

Hmm, outward communication is interesting. I'm not sure what I am communicating through exhaling?.

@ Spaced.

That's pretty cool, I'll post it as soon as it's up and running again. There information comes from Shekinha her website is here -

http://www.shekinaspeaks.com/Blue_Ray.html.

It's terribly outdated which is why I proffered the other site. There are 4-5 articles on it in a much more coherent manner.
(01-30-2014, 08:24 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Dark blue to blue/green, that’s interesting.

Are you able to openly communicate your love to her more easily now? While that may seem obvious in a relationship, it's not always the case. It could be a visual representation of your blue and green ray 'mix' with her.

I'm postulating, of course :¬)

My own theory is that when I first met her she was very depressed and on all kinds of prescription drugs to deal with it but over the last three years I have helped her become more at peace with herself and she has weaned herself off the drugs, so it might be a reflection of that change in mental state. What I find interesting is that she's the only person I've ever had this sort of experience with, I don't see colours when I touch anyone else.
It may have been symbolic. Are you naturally communicative?
I wish I could wean myself off of prescription drugs, but the courts have me on them. Because of how I failed when I was not on them, I must stay on them. But at least I'm not depressed.
(01-30-2014, 08:45 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]My own theory is that when I first met her she was very depressed and on all kinds of prescription drugs to deal with it but over the last three years I have helped her become more at peace with herself and she has weaned herself off the drugs, so it might be a reflection of that change in mental state. What I find interesting is that she's the only person I've ever had this sort of experience with, I don't see colours when I touch anyone else.

Ah yes, so you're seeing an overview of her state of being, and not yours. The drugs would explain the darker colour.
(01-30-2014, 08:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I could wean myself off of prescription drugs, but the courts have me on them. Because of how I failed when I was not on them, I must stay on them. But at least I'm not depressed.

Well I wouldn't say that everyone should get off their meds. In her case her doctor had given her all these prescriptions that she didn't really need like he had prescribed her medication for bipolar disorder even though she had never been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and anti-psychotics that knocked her out cause she had insomnia, etc. (which seems really irresponsible imo)
(01-30-2014, 08:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I could wean myself off of prescription drugs, but the courts have me on them. Because of how I failed when I was not on them, I must stay on them. But at least I'm not depressed.

You have been through some tough times, and faced much difficulty. Always remember that you're gaining much strength from said experience. There was a fantastic Q'uote relating to this, I read it recently. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Melissa

Interesting thread! The only experience I've been told to have had is radiating blue light after departing my mothers womb. My dad supposedly made a video but the tape got lost. No idea if it's true though, I feel kind of embarrassed to talk about it too. Skepticism all around :p
Did your mother drink contaminated water during gestation?
(01-31-2014, 09:09 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting thread! The only experience I've been told to have had is radiating blue light after departing my mothers womb. My dad supposedly made a video but the tape got lost. No idea if it's true though, I feel kind of embarrassed to talk about it too. Skepticism all around :p

Never be ashamed to be who you are, it's one of life's lessons. Any judgement aimed at you is only reflective of that person's own distortion, and has nothing to do with you :¬)

Melissa

(01-31-2014, 10:08 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2014, 09:09 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting thread! The only experience I've been told to have had is radiating blue light after departing my mothers womb. My dad supposedly made a video but the tape got lost. No idea if it's true though, I feel kind of embarrassed to talk about it too. Skepticism all around :p

Never be ashamed to be who you are, it's one of life's lessons. Any judgement aimed at you is only reflective of that person's own distortion, and has nothing to do with you :¬)

Yes, that's something I've come to realize. Thanks for the kind words.
I can view my aura quite well in a mirror. I seem to be Indigo around the head and greenish around the upper body at times. I am mostly if not always in the indigo/violet colours.
I found something like this a while ago. It definitely fits me. I haven't had any metaphysical experiences relating to it, unless you consider helping people live more honestly in their lives as proof. Also, I'm slowly building relationships that are founded on brutal honesty. It's extremely liberating.

Quote:63.13 Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.

Heart
Xise, can you provide an explanation of what led you to make that connection?
With respect to blue light on a missing video: No idea.

With respect to others seeing blue light: If the "birthing" referred to by Ra includes the leaving of the womb by the baby and if some people, such as my Reiki teacher, can actually see energy as colored light, then it's possible that someone might see such energy during birthing as blue light.

Melissa

Thanks for the info xise Heart My mom did mention that she has never felt more blissful than during the pregnancy and that she had an OBE during labor. She also said that everyone who was present at the time could see the blue light, but I doubt if that's true.

Keep seeing a ninja baby with lightsabers. lol

Unbound

(01-30-2014, 06:16 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]A few weeks ago I stumbled on some information regarding Blue-Ray souls as they have been called. The limited information I found resonated a lot with me. I was meditating with my girlfriend a few weeks ago and she said that every time I exhaled it distorted her perception of the room. She also said that I was exhaling the colour blue. The simple explanation is that the blue colour was some kind of energy that she perceived. I'v also found that when taking pictures on my phone some of the pictures have a blue hue to them. I haven't used another device as of yet to test if it is just my phone, but I'm not one to believe in a coincidence.

So when reading into the Blue-Ray souls (I was going to link but it turns out there website is getting a face lift.) one aspect of the Blue-ray soul is that they transmute the denser energies into higher energies. This stood out to me as I have a profound interest in alchemy and it's many symbols.

I wondered if the Blue 'energy' that I was exhaling was simply me and my girlfriend perceiving these energies after I have transmutated them. She also perceived the Blue 'colour' around me tonight whilst she aligned my energy with a pendulum.

It would be nice to see what people's opinions on the exhaling, and if they have experienced anything similar?

Blue-ray expression resulting in release of distorted internal energies. Continue doing this and breathing until your breath no longer causes distortion and is clear. You could call it transmuting in a manner.

I use the breath a lot in my healing and energy work and this is how it seems to me.
(01-31-2014, 02:14 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I can view my aura quite well in a mirror. I seem to be Indigo around the head and greenish around the upper body at times. I am mostly if not always in the indigo/violet colours.

Sounds familiar to me.
A couple of years back, on New Years, my partner and I were laying in bed - all of a sudden the room lit with an intense bright blue.

I didn't see the sphere, only the bright flash, but my partner did. She saw a semi-transparent blue ball, emanating this bright light which briefly filled the room. It made a 'Z' shape at high speeds, and disappeared as quickly as it came.

Quite amazing.
The problem with seeing aura's is to really describe the use in seeing them beyond symbolical association in circumstance would require research which no one has funded or seen useful to do.

The focusing/de-focusing of the eyes in conjunction with consciously followed adjustments in the mind can be practised to see colours and other effects more efficiently. From my individual efforts I haven't found value or consistency in the timing of these visualizations, colours also change over time with no pattern most certainly being affected by the type of light in the environment and angle/focus of the eyes.

Ive seen numerously coloured auras around just about everything or enough to know it's not really the object that gives of the aura in the sense of you can tell the specific aura of something. A while back I tried to focus on people when they or I where emotionally charged in a situation, thinking perhaps I could use the sight to help gear responses towards individuals. Safe to say I quickly found out that was a huge waste of energy and focus.
It may be used w/ visualization/imagination - a way to communicate with unconscious & conscious mind, e.g., I close my eyes and let mind flow and I see colors, which usually tell me something about blockages of specific energy rays. Then let my mind flow again and other images pop up in association with previous images. So even if there were no physical and no observable evidence, there may be phenomenological or experiential utility to such experiences in understanding one's situation.

My therapist had this neat aura photo (professional kind) and we took auric photos from time to time. The very first one was muddy red (very difficult time for me), sunken aura, with a big hole in it. As healing process went along, the aura shot up - green, blues, purples, and vibrant red. The very last one was when I felt at peace and decided to terminate therapy - my auric photo came out white and tinge of violet with this little being-like thing on my shoulder lol. The colors did symbolically correlate to the specific issues that i had been working on during therapy, which I thought was very interesting. Could've been just me attributing connections. Not a big part of the healing process tho, except the very first and last photos.
Pages: 1 2