Bring4th

Full Version: Lovemaking and chakra openess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's be very honest here and talk about our experiences socially and sexually about how to recognize when are our chakras open.

Everyone knows about root chakra (red ray) open exchange between people. It is most good physical sex, or that sexual desire between people during a social interaction.

Now when I feel that feeling of strong emotional bond and strong emotions, joy during lovemaking, or for instance hearing music or watching a powerful movie, what chakra is activated then? Heart chakra? I don't think so, otherwise we wouldn't be "heartbroken" afterwards, or in need of more. I think these are all experience of strong second and third chakra activation, because I can feel them on my belly, and just slightly on my heart.

Are you honest and experience the same thing?

Now, I think that this occurs because our heart chakras (green ray) are not activated. Otherwise we would experience pure unconditional love, without possession, fear, or an afterwards feeling of "missing" and "lack". A hole. Green energy would be that amazing attachment-free radiating unconditional love: indeed a rare occurance, during our social or sexual encounters.

The question is how can we, during lovemaking or any relationship interaction, open our green ray/heart chraka energy?

Your experiences are much welcomed!

Fang

(Unfortunately) an open green ray in a 3D body does not mean one necessarily experiences "pure unconditional love". Also you can have an open green ray and still have an energy transfer of a lower vibration.
Root ray exchange is more animalistic than the sexual desire between people at social events, like purely body function business.
The need for more sounds like orange and/or yellow ray transfer.

Quote:The question is how can we, during lovemaking or any relationship interaction, open our green ray/heart chraka energy?
Basically, green ray transfer is usually facilitated by a mutual mindset of giving rather than receiving.
Honestly I don't really think about my chakras at all when I'm having sex lol. I suppose green-ray sexual energy transfer would be one of equal giving from creator to creator without any sort of expectation attached.
With green, there is actually a sustained transfer and "constitution" for the one vibrating at that frequency that seems to be indefinite. There does not need to be a mutual mindset with green. The one at a lower freq. will experience an unexplainable energy source.

Fang

Yeah actually I was wondering about that just after I posted. Thanks for the clarification.
I think mutual green-ray lovemaking is mostly in mated entities who have coupled and already produce green-ray energy between each other prior to lovemaking, or if not then two entities that have previously opened the green ray. At least that's how I understand it when Ra explains it, not that you can open the green-ray solely through the act of lovemaking.

Here is some of what Ra says about the rays in sexual energy transfers:

Quote:26.38 Questioner: As you have stated before, it is a strait and narrow path. There are many distractions.

I plan to create an introduction, shall I say, to the Law of One, traveling through and hitting the high points of this 75,000 year cycle, possibly a few questions into the general future. After this introduction to the Law of One, as I call it, I would like to get directly to the main work, which is creating an understanding that can be disseminated to those who would ask for it, and only to those who would ask for it. For an understanding that can allow them to greatly accelerate their evolution. I am very appreciative and feel it a great honor and privilege to be doing this and hope that we can accomplish this next phase.

I have a question that the instrument has asked that I would like to ask for the instrument. She says, you speak of various types of energy blockages and transfers, positive and negative, that may take place due to participation in our sexual reproductive complex of actions. She states, please explain these blockages and energy transfers with emphasis upon what an individual seeking to be in accordance with the Law of One may positively do in this area? Is it possible for you to answer this question?

Ra: I am Ra. It is partially possible, given the background we have laid. This is properly a more advanced question. Due to the specificity of the question we may give general answer.

The first energy transfer is red ray. It is a random transfer having to do only with your reproductive system.

The orange- and the yellow-ray attempts to have sexual intercourse create, firstly, a blockage if only one entity vibrates in this area, thus causing the entity vibrating sexually in this area to have a never-ending appetite for this activity. What these vibratory levels are seeking is green-ray activity. There is the possibility of orange- or yellow-ray energy transfer; this being polarizing towards the negative: one being seen as object rather than other-self; the other seeing itself as plunderer or master of the situation.

In third* ray there are two possibilities. Firstly, if both vibrate in third* ray there will be a mutually strengthening energy transfer, the negative or female, as you call it, drawing the energy from the roots of the beingness up through the energy centers, thus being physically revitalized; the positive, or male polarity, as it is deemed in your illusion, finding in this energy transfer an inspiration which satisfies and feeds the spirit portion of the body/mind/spirit complex, thus both being polarized and releasing the excess of that which each has in abundance by nature of intelligent energy, that is, negative/intuitive, positive/physical energies as you may call them; this energy transfer being blocked only if one or both entities have fear of possession, of being possessed, of desiring possession or desiring being possessed.

* This should be fourth or green. Don and Ra corrected the error in session 32.

The other green-ray possibility is that of one entity offering green-ray energy, the other not offering energy of the universal love energy, this resulting in a blockage of energy for the one not green ray thus increasing frustration or appetite; the green-ray being polarizing slightly towards service to others.

The blue-ray energy transfer is somewhat rare among your people at this time but is of great aid due to energy transfers involved in becoming able to express the self without reservation or fear.

The indigo-ray transfer is extremely rare among your people. This is the sacramental portion of the body complex whereby contact may be made through the violet ray with intelligent infinity. No blockages may occur at these latter two levels due to the fact that if both entities are not ready for this energy it is not visible and neither transfer nor blockage may take place. It is as though the distributor were removed from a powerful engine.

This instrument was able, as an example of this working, to baffle the Orion group during [tape blank] experiences, as you call this substance, due to the fact that it effectively completely opened other-self to third-ray— we correct this instrument, it is growing low in vital energy— green-ray energy and partially open other-self to blue-ray interaction. May we ask if you have any queries before we close?

Lots of good info: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=S...y+Transfer
I have a green ray sexual transfer every time I enjoy a sexual encounter nowadays, even with 1 nighters. Some of my partners that have been in the lower chakras have explained the feeling of an unexplained energy source that pierces and envelopes them in love, always resulting in her crying for 3-5 minutes if she has never experienced this before.

Although, many women I make love with vibrate on a similar level as myself and we have a quite clear mutual exchange. This is incredibly more enjoyable as I am more sustained in the experience by the much larger amount of receiving on my end. Sex with someone in the lower chakras is extremely exhausting to me and I never usually make love with that person again due to that.

Though nowadays I only meet women who can have at least some level of green ray exchange with me. I guess since I have developed as a man and spiritual being I now attract similarly developed women. If you are interested in green ray exchanges, I'd recommend David deida to you. He does work in this area, and is one of the few that does good work in this area. He has a few books and audiobooks and practices. Green ray sexual exchanges are a practice, like anything else. It can be practiced or not, like breath work and baseball. Quite simple, and so much more fulfilling, for you and the other, once you know how. I'd be happy to share my collection if it is desired. Much love bring4th.
I have shared green-ray or higher exchanges with waking and sleeping women alike, without sex.
Also I should note here that it is possible to have a three-person energy exchange, in various rays due to group harmony.
Extrapolate!
My ex and I were able to refine our way to basically the opening of the green ray before things 'went'.

and we are still 'attached' now (years later) so what does that tell you?
Our resonance is close enough that our thoughts inexactly(especially of each other (which I've had tested)) are easily picked up by the other.
This I have found to be the case with many, and it is common for such people to become so depraved in the desire to give of themselves that receiving that love becomes very difficult, and they become overwhelmed with the group of 'needy' folks they've accumulated around them who are feeding off their energy.

On another note, I think that all positively oriented energy transfers right up through violet and connecting with intelligent infinity are all green ray centred, as this is the primary balancing ray, the middle grounds of harmony.
Although I suppose with 'perfect balance' ones ray pattern may seem only to be a strong purple/white.

So within the green ray I find that there is more generally a need for balancing the acceptance/giving of love once the initial opening, and as the other rays progress in suite. Seen from a 'higher ray' though this situation may involve a more general sense of acceptance of That I Am. All is One.
The essence of opening the green ray is acceptance, of both yourself and your lover.

Accepting yourself is the foundation, because without doing so, fears act as a vice around the heart and it's ability to share.

Accepting the other self builds upon this foundation. Loving them for who they are in their entirety.

Combine those two and, quite naturally and effortlessly, your desires will not be of lust, but of genuine service.

As a general guideline, lust is founded in fantasy, which by definition, is not the moment (and hence not with your partner as they are). Service in lovemaking is founded in the moment, and in the moment fully. Diverting all of your open and accepting attention to the moment - touch, taste, smell, all of it - is the sign of green (and higher) ray lovemaking.
Namaste, I sense blue-ray in the end of your comment. =P
That which is directive of the sensory forces and communicates freely.

I would say the only real signpost of green-ray transfer is that you are in it for the well-being of the other. This is generally felt in the hearts of both entities before any sexual interaction occurs, but also sometimes evolves within the action. That is a very beautiful event to behold!

Melissa

@MichaelD; Thanks for introducing David Deida. I've been listening to his seminars for a couple of hours and I find his perspective on the dance between the feminine and masculine quite unique and refreshing. Most of his teachings absolutely rang true to me.

Melissa

I remember the first time someone laid their hands on me with so much loving attention I couldn't stop crying for about half an hour. It was at the start of a therapeutic massage session, last year. It came as an absolute surprise to me that I reacted so strongly, at the same time I realised it was something I've been missing dearly, my entire life. The next couple of appointments were not as overwhelming and I was able to accept it more. It was truly an amazing experience for me, non-sexual but still very 'green'.
I am somewhat skeptical that many who think lovemaking of green ray. I think what most people describe of their bounding and special heartfelt lovemaking is more of a yellow ray exchange. I crush egos when I say this, but its honesty.

To me, something happens which is this: it seems complicate to sustain a full blown green ray energy at the heart chakra. It can last for a few hours of incredible compassion feeling, but then eventually dies down. In those moments, tears happen for every person I see, I can sense all their joy and all their pain, I can know them really (unlike in normal situations), tears run of so much compassion, but then later, I get back to my status quo state of only open orange/yellow exchanges. There is peace and kindness, but not a fully open heart, no boundless compassion any more. There is a blockage somewhere at yellow or green level that doesn't allow to sustain the green ray energy. Or maybe this sort of sustaining is not easy in 3D world.

Ra said that exchanges of higher chakras are rare or extremely rare. And in green ray there is no possession or sense of it. Blue ray is extremely rare accordingly to Ra.

I had a couple of times the very rare experience of what is most likely a blue ray exchange (only 2 or 3 times in my lifetime), yes there were psychic visions, communication at a mental level, even etheric colors visible, during the act. A very rare and psychedelic experience. I saw a blue and violet light linking our throats. How crazy it was. One such time, was during sleep, but the other 2 ocasions were during awakened and real lovemaking.

I also had a few moments in my lifetime of green ray opening too (at least full opening), those were rare moments, and only a very few during lovemaking, they provoked a rarely feeling of unconditional love, boundless compassion, without any sense of possessing. And I was only sure about it, when I compared them to my usual "still very good lovemaking and heartfelt" orange/yellow ray exchanges.

Michael, can you elaborate whether you feel always interacting with green ray exchange, and after the lovemaking which impact does it have in your relationships? Certainly it must create a special but non-attached relationship of mostly giving and much understanding.

Why do you say lower chakra only exhausts you? Only red ray yes it does that to me, but exchanges of red/orange/yellow at same time, do create a lasting feeling of joy afterwards. There is only minor component of green ray, so I don't consider it a green ray exchange. There isn't much sense of infinite compassion and unconditionality, like I felt in those rare moments. Also when I experience that unconditional love feeling, there is a weird sense of egoloss, of nearly confusion in identity between self and the other, even in non-sexual exchanges. And in sexual exchanges, the identity issues melts away, its like the feeling of me and you loses all the meaning.

The green ray energies seem to be easier with newer and special partners. After a relationship develops, green ray seems difficult to sustain. This bothers me a lot.

Sorry all for my skepticism. I feel I am being very honest. These exchanges seem so rare to my eyes. So difficult to sustain throughout life and relationships.

My quest is to understand how to open to the green ray through caresses, awareness, intention, etc, both in me and in the partner. To fully open my
heart. Everything else seems to follow automatically afterwards.

I don't even bother to reach blue level.

Your account Melissa is what exactly seems to me to be a green ray energy. So you can understand what I feel.

Did you experienced something similarly at a sensual/sexual level (kissing or sex or hugging or even talking)?
Can you sustain for days following it?

Interestingly, as I type these words I can feel some green ray energy flowing between us Smile

What I want is to flow the energy in most situations not just some Smile

(02-04-2014, 01:52 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]I remember the first time someone laid their hands on me with so much loving attention I couldn't stop crying for about half an hour. It was at the start of a therapeutic massage session, last year. It came as an absolute surprise to me that I reacted so strongly, at the same time I realised it was something I've been missing dearly, my entire life. The next couple of appointments were not as overwhelming and I was able to accept it more. It was truly an amazing experience for me, non-sexual but still very 'green'.
The feeling may be one of which is meant to drive you into seeking more closely the ways of love, crystallizing the green-ray centre which allows for the complete acceptance of all selves.
(02-04-2014, 10:54 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]The feeling may be one of which is meant to drive you into seeking more closely the ways of love, crystallizing the green-ray centre which allows for the complete acceptance of all selves.

There is no "meant to" feeling.
do you derive there no purpose for feeling other than 'random catalyst'?
Isn't the whole underlying structure of this logos one which which is 'meant to' produce some sort of favourable result in experience?
Or is it 'random'..?
(02-05-2014, 12:12 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]do you derive there no purpose for feeling other than 'random catalyst'?
Isn't the whole underlying structure of this logos one which which is 'meant to' produce some sort of favourable result in experience?
Or is it 'random'..?
You're the one who comes up with the meaning and any interpretation or purpose for feelings, thus not making it random, but reflective of your own state and needs. Catalyst is catalyst silly.
it is silly, isn't it.. experience and catalyst.
why do I need them? Because I am finite.

so.. accept
(02-04-2014, 09:26 PM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]I am somewhat skeptical that many who think lovemaking of green ray. I think what most people describe of their bounding and special heartfelt lovemaking is more of a yellow ray exchange. I crush egos when I say this, but its honesty.

To me, something happens which is this: it seems complicate to sustain a full blown green ray energy at the heart chakra. It can last for a few hours of incredible compassion feeling, but then eventually dies down. In those moments, tears happen for every person I see, I can sense all their joy and all their pain, I can know them really (unlike in normal situations), tears run of so much compassion, but then later, I get back to my status quo state of only open orange/yellow exchanges. There is peace and kindness, but not a fully open heart, no boundless compassion any more. There is a blockage somewhere at yellow or green level that doesn't allow to sustain the green ray energy. Or maybe this sort of sustaining is not easy in 3D world.

Ra said that exchanges of higher chakras are rare or extremely rare. And in green ray there is no possession or sense of it. Blue ray is extremely rare accordingly to Ra.

I had a couple of times the very rare experience of what is most likely a blue ray exchange (only 2 or 3 times in my lifetime), yes there were psychic visions, communication at a mental level, even etheric colors visible, during the act. A very rare and psychedelic experience. I saw a blue and violet light linking our throats. How crazy it was. One such time, was during sleep, but the other 2 ocasions were during awakened and real lovemaking.

I also had a few moments in my lifetime of green ray opening too (at least full opening), those were rare moments, and only a very few during lovemaking, they provoked a rarely feeling of unconditional love, boundless compassion, without any sense of possessing. And I was only sure about it, when I compared them to my usual "still very good lovemaking and heartfelt" orange/yellow ray exchanges.

Michael, can you elaborate whether you feel always interacting with green ray exchange, and after the lovemaking which impact does it have in your relationships? Certainly it must create a special but non-attached relationship of mostly giving and much understanding.

Why do you say lower chakra only exhausts you? Only red ray yes it does that to me, but exchanges of red/orange/yellow at same time, do create a lasting feeling of joy afterwards. There is only minor component of green ray, so I don't consider it a green ray exchange. There isn't much sense of infinite compassion and unconditionality, like I felt in those rare moments. Also when I experience that unconditional love feeling, there is a weird sense of egoloss, of nearly confusion in identity between self and the other, even in non-sexual exchanges. And in sexual exchanges, the identity issues melts away, its like the feeling of me and you loses all the meaning.

The green ray energies seem to be easier with newer and special partners. After a relationship develops, green ray seems difficult to sustain. This bothers me a lot.

Sorry all for my skepticism. I feel I am being very honest. These exchanges seem so rare to my eyes. So difficult to sustain throughout life and relationships.

My quest is to understand how to open to the green ray through caresses, awareness, intention, etc, both in me and in the partner. To fully open my
heart. Everything else seems to follow automatically afterwards.

I don't even bother to reach blue level.

Your account Melissa is what exactly seems to me to be a green ray energy. So you can understand what I feel.

Did you experienced something similarly at a sensual/sexual level (kissing or sex or hugging or even talking)?
Can you sustain for days following it?

Interestingly, as I type these words I can feel some green ray energy flowing between us Smile

What I want is to flow the energy in most situations not just some Smile

(02-04-2014, 01:52 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]I remember the first time someone laid their hands on me with so much loving attention I couldn't stop crying for about half an hour. It was at the start of a therapeutic massage session, last year. It came as an absolute surprise to me that I reacted so strongly, at the same time I realised it was something I've been missing dearly, my entire life. The next couple of appointments were not as overwhelming and I was able to accept it more. It was truly an amazing experience for me, non-sexual but still very 'green'.

The crystallization of the green ray that you seek can be sought through careful and conscious balancing of the first three chakras. I think it's very possible in the case of getting caught up in the magic of meeting another green-ray entity for the two to be able to have their initial exchanges in the green ray. However, as two get to know each other, it's upon each to remove the distortions between self and other self that inevitably start to appear when entities engage in mating committed/mating uncommitted. These are natural and the purpose of mating, if green-ray were a free-for-all we'd have much less catalyst to chew.

I can assure you that not all green-ray exchanges cause weeping, though of course intensity of experience varies. I've been with my husband for over 5 years and I'm certain the majority of our exchanges occur at minimum within the blue-ray, but this is many years of 'work', though I believe when we met the "blue-ray was penetrated at once" as Ra describes happening in some instances. We have always processed catalyst very quickly throughout our relationship.

So in short my answer is two-fold, to experience green-ray more often one must continually balance their lower chakras. Why do you feel you need a green-ray "exchange"? Try practicing how to offer green-ray freely without any desire for a return (unconditionally).

Then, secondly I believe, to experience mutual green-ray more frequently in lovemaking, it is more likely to happen in committed pairings with a very strong green-ray bond. This takes a different kind of work and selflessness than is probably possible in most uncommitted/short term relationships.
I'm going with the idea that there is an exchange on every chakra level. I have had the experience of praying before sex and asking (help can be given only to the extent which it is requested) for a loving, joyful exchange on all chakra levels which raises up both and celebrates the creator. This prayer in advance has had the requested results, not always the same result. Sometimes the results were more amazing than others - and the prayer always did seem to help.
On a similar note to what's been mentioned, it was very tiring for me to operate at green ray when I was depressed with life (red ray), lacked self-acceptance (orange), and felt powerless (orange-yellow) and awkward in social situations (yellow). I worked with indigent accused, and I saw a lot of people draw to the same sort of work based on a deep desire to serve others.

However, when these people would serve others, because of their own stressors, they would fall back on "forcing" themselves to serve others, and grow completely exhausted (myself included) with their efforts, and remained in a perpetual state of being burnt-out.

When I began to balance myself, the green ray started to flow naturally. I wasn't serving others or vibrating green because it was the "right" thing to do, or because it furthered some goal of helping people (though it did), I did it because that is who I am truly am, and it flowed without much effort.

You similarly see this play between flowing into the green and forcing into service to others in the Ra channeling. There are numerous discussions of Carla's vital energy, and how when she tried to serve others by channeling but had periods of distortions, she would augment the energy needed with her own vital energy. Ra recommended that this technique would be deleterious to her and suggested that the distortions be dealt with (but they also accepted the technique by continuing to channel through her).

So in the end, if green ray seems exhausting, I think it's really just an indicator of other unaddressed distortions. Mostly likely in the red/orange/yellow rays. I know it was for me.

Melissa

(02-05-2014, 01:31 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ](help can be given only to the extent which it is requested)

That's not what I've been experiencing, after months and months of praying. Quite the contrary actually.
(02-05-2014, 02:35 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2014, 01:31 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ](help can be given only to the extent which it is requested)

That's not what I've been experiencing, after months and months of praying. Quite the contrary actually.

My experience agrees with both of your experiences in a way.

When I request aid, I seem to get it. The more general the request, the more I get noticeable aid. Sometimes it's immediate changes in my energy field. Other times things happen by chance and there's less of certainty that my call for aid resulted in the things that happened to manifest (I always try to be skeptical about these subjective experiences). I should also point out that I rarely request aid.

However, there's one huge exception. When I requested aid with respect issues I would term 'incarnative' issues, or concepts I specifically came to explore in physical form, I get nothing. I think it's probably because prior to incarnation I told all my guides not to help me in those areas even if I request it because it's something I have to do and learn on my own.

Melissa, are you requesting aid in an area that involves concepts you incarnated to explore and balance?

Melissa

Those concepts have been destroyed as well, along with everything else. I have lost every sense of familiarity or 'normality' due to what I would consider extreme catalyst. In the meantime life just goes on, with lots of devastating catalyst in my family at present. While I'm also dealing with resurfacing childhood memories and the fact that I'm nearly broke but too scared to apply for any kind of support because I've been rejected every time a couple of months ago. Plus, I'm scared to even talk to people in general these days, because it may be another humanoid, or whatever those were. I'm physically and mentally exhausted, and have been for a long, long time. it's too damn much. Sad
(02-05-2014, 02:35 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]

Perhaps then the message is to stop seeking externally?