Bring4th

Full Version: dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some time ago I came to the realization that dreams are programmed into our subconscious mind, from a source outside of the physical body, and then played out while we are asleep. The download is in the form of an encrypted diagram which the subconscious decodes, to the best of its ability, using somewhat familar faces, places and things.
Isolated dreams, non-recurring, allow the subconscious mind to assist the conscious mind in sorting out normal everyday events and situations without any hidden messages attached.
Recurring dreams, however, offer bold statements through association that continue to occur until the message is properly transferred into the conscious mind.
While in the sleep state our higher-self has its best opportunity for uninterupted communication.
Try this exercise and you will see the decoding of the encrypted diagram for yourself. While dreaming try to wake up just before it ends. Then in a somewhat alert state, remain relaxed with eyes closed, and observe what you see.
We are not alone, nor have we ever been alone.
namaste
In my dreams there are multiple lessons and it's often confusing because I remember one lesson clearly and focus on it in order to understand it. Although you are right I have had recurring dreams on this one topic which was about these various girls I've seen in my life but haven't had the chance to talk to them. In each one it's a disappointment that communication wasn't shared. I used to not remember if I had dreamed at all on certain nights, but coming to various other realizations when becoming a bit more disciplined with remembering I now find I have a dream every single night.
(02-06-2010, 11:40 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]Some time ago I came to the realization that dreams are programmed into our subconscious mind, from a source outside of the physical body, and then played out while we are asleep.
Interesting concept brother, but would you consider that our subconscious mind is our self in time/space, and the conscious mind is the veiled mind, the link to the illusion which experiences the illusion of being awake in space/time. Are we not dreaming this dream right now and actually awaken when we perceive we go to sleep?

(02-06-2010, 11:40 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]Isolated dreams, non-recurring, allow the subconscious mind to assist the conscious mind in sorting out normal everyday events and situations without any hidden messages attached.
Recurring dreams, however, offer bold statements through association that continue to occur until the message is properly transferred into the conscious mind.
Is it not then that the subconscious sees/understands clearly and strives to help the conscious veiled mind understand the illusion better, whether it be via non-reoccurring dreams with or without messages, and reoccurring dreams are simply that which contains an important message which the conscious veiled mind fails to recognize?

(02-06-2010, 11:40 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]While in the sleep state our higher-self has its best opportunity for uninterupted communication.
Perhaps the higher self and the unconscious self have uninterrupted communication at all times, but choose to not communicate so that the conscious veiled mind may make the choices with what it perceives as free will?

The veil is becoming more penetrable...
Interesting concept brother, but would you consider that our subconscious mind is our self in time/space, and the conscious mind is the veiled mind, the link to the illusion which experiences the illusion of being awake in space/time. Are we not dreaming this dream right now and actually awaken when we perceive we go to sleep?

Possibly, have heard this concept before. Actually I think there are several levels of awareness we do not understand as of yet. For example, many consider the brain to be the mind. They never give the thought (mind) that the brain is part of the physical vehicle that transports the abstract mind. This is similar to the driver (mind) of a vehicle (body/brain). Another example would be when the body is startled and fear arises. Is it the brain that settles the body, or the mind that settles the brain/body? Science would state that the brain reacts to input, evaluates using long term memory, and then makes a determination. My experiences suggest otherwise.

Is it not then that the subconscious sees/understands clearly and strives to help the conscious veiled mind understand the illusion better, whether it be via non-reoccurring dreams with or without messages, and reoccurring dreams are simply that which contains an important message which the conscious veiled mind fails to recognize?

It appears to me that the mind is the spirit, and in this density its knowledge is veiled as you state. It is the mind/spirit that experiences objectively in the physical realm, using the subjective brain/body as the transport. The veil adds to the challenge of overcoming the illusion. The objective, of course, is to overcome the illusion by discovering the veil and removing it. This proves, whether or not, one firmly understands what one believes no matter their surroundings. The subconscious mind, (another level), is connected to infinite intelligence. In this density, it is up to the mind to connect with the subconscious mind, which is connected to the superconscious mind (higher self). There are probably other levels as well in between. Possibly an octave of levels of awareness.

Perhaps the higher self and the unconscious self have uninterrupted communication at all times, but choose to not communicate so that the conscious veiled mind may make the choices with what it perceives as free will?

Agree!

(02-07-2010, 12:11 AM)Cyclops Wrote: [ -> ]In my dreams there are multiple lessons and it's often confusing because I remember one lesson clearly and focus on it in order to understand it. Although you are right I have had recurring dreams on this one topic which was about these various girls I've seen in my life but haven't had the chance to talk to them. In each one it's a disappointment that communication wasn't shared. I used to not remember if I had dreamed at all on certain nights, but coming to various other realizations when becoming a bit more disciplined with remembering I now find I have a dream every single night.

Maybe all these girls represent a common theme, perspective, or problem that you dealing with.[
So I understand the veil goes both ways. When we're dreaming, we don't remember our space/time life.

I hadn't thought about dreams being time/space, but that makes sense.

However, after death, don't we enter time/space as well. But then, there is no veil. So is it a "different" time/space while we're alive vs after physical death?

(02-07-2010, 02:27 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting concept brother, but would you consider that our subconscious mind is our self in time/space, and the conscious mind is the veiled mind, the link to the illusion which experiences the illusion of being awake in space/time. Are we not dreaming this dream right now and actually awaken when we perceive we go to sleep?
(02-07-2010, 01:10 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly, have heard this concept before. Actually I think there are several levels of awareness we do not understand as of yet. For example, many consider the brain to be the mind. They never give the thought (mind) that the brain is part of the physical vehicle that transports the abstract mind. This is similar to the driver (mind) of a vehicle (body/brain). Another example would be when the body is startled and fear arises. Is it the brain that settles the body, or the mind that settles the brain/body? Science would state that the brain reacts to input, evaluates using long term memory, and then makes a determination. My experiences suggest otherwise.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. ~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

I always thought that quote summed up our place here rather perfectly.

Now when it comes to love and fear, I would think that the spirit has only love and no fear, and the ape mind/body is that which gives rise to all fear. How and why would the spirit, part of the infinity, have reason to fear?

(02-07-2010, 01:10 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]It appears to me that the mind is the spirit, and in this density its knowledge is veiled as you state. It is the mind/spirit that experiences objectively in the physical realm, using the subjective brain/body as the transport. The veil adds to the challenge of overcoming the illusion. The objective, of course, is to overcome the illusion by discovering the veil and removing it. This proves, whether or not, one firmly understands what one believes no matter their surroundings. The subconscious mind, (another level), is connected to infinite intelligence. In this density, it is up to the mind to connect with the subconscious mind, which is connected to the superconscious mind (higher self). There are probably other levels as well in between. Possibly an octave of levels of awareness.

I do beg to differ that the object is to discover and remove the veil. Our object is to, as Q'uo so eloquently put it, "to breath in, and breath out, and love", for this is where we have chosen to be, in this illusory plane of space/time, and we will have plenty of time to be in the otherworldly time/space... all of eternity to be sure. Wanting to penetrate the veil and remove the illusion is like wanting off the roller coaster that one has waited in long lines to be on. Trying to understand it is like going over the top and down the steep incline, thinking about why it feels like it does, rather than immersing oneself in the feelings.

(02-08-2010, 11:03 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So I understand the veil goes both ways. When we're dreaming, we don't remember our space/time life.

I hadn't thought about dreams being time/space, but that makes sense.

However, after death, don't we enter time/space as well. But then, there is no veil. So is it a "different" time/space while we're alive vs after physical death?

Why would it be different? I don't know my brother. The more I understand, the less I care, and the more I am coming to the realization that I am missing out on life by thinking about it...
Hi Peregrinus,
The brain/body fears, the mind/spirit calms its fears.
That was my point.
We are obviously spiritual beings enjoying a physical experience.
To suggest that I would think otherwise is a misinterpretation of everything I have posted.

When I was a young soul I enjoyed the roller coaster experience of life.
Being older my enjoyment is in expanding wisdom of the love/light, light/love.
Whatever resonates with you embrace.
My apologies brother. I think it may be time for a small break from the forum for me. It appears that my words are not as clear as I have intended them to be for the last few days. My mind is so full of ideas and thoughts, it is perhaps time to just be for awhile.
May peace be with you