Bring4th

Full Version: How a 4th-density Earth will be created, in my perspective.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The first prerequisite will be a united desire for all of Earth, in the way of The Law of Responsibility, to hide our "lessons" from third-density peoples that can view our planet's vibration of matter (not density.)

The second prerequisite will be an understanding of physical interdimensional travel and the ability to travel through all of Earth's outerplanes physically.

The third prerequisite will be finding a second outerplane (or multiple outplanes) of Earth that are not visible to third-density beings and are hospitable to 4th-density human life and moving there.

Once the new outerplane is inhabited, humanity may decide to destroy all evidence of human existence off this outerplane of existence leaving a fresh start for a new third-density people.

This may not happen for over a millenia.

Fang

Quote:This may not happen for over a millenia.
This may not happen at all Tongue

I, and I assume some others appreciate the adding of "in my perspective" to the title cos now it's much easier to tell where you're coming from Smile cheers

anyways I don't actually have much to say about the content other than "Oh we'll see Wink" in a smug voice with a nasal chuckle following lol
I have NO belief in this concept, nor do I reject it: I just thought that all this climate change aka global warming might be sign of the planet's move into the 4D.

Says the Earth: "Bring the 4th!"
Haha, I am glad the Earth is so open to receiving when the Universe says; Become fourth!
Edit; That shouldn't come as a surprise.
But should anything.. ever..?
Or everything..?

That seems unnecessary to me Adonai, but so does all of existence, so if it is to be that way, Ja Bless!
(02-01-2014, 03:29 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The first prerequisite will be a united desire for all of Earth, in the way of The Law of Responsibility, to hide our "lessons" from third-density peoples that can view our planet's vibration of matter (not density.)

The second prerequisite will be an understanding of physical interdimensional travel and the ability to travel through all of Earth's outerplanes physically.

The third prerequisite will be finding a second outerplane (or multiple outplanes) of Earth that are not visible to third-density beings and are hospitable to 4th-density human life and moving there.

Once the new outerplane is inhabited, humanity may decide to destroy all evidence of human existence off this outerplane of existence leaving a fresh start for a new third-density people.

[Image: Cool-story-bro-wanna-hear-mine.jpg]
Many hypotheses of future events... but hypotheses are just that, hypotheses. Let us learn from the likes of the DWs of this world and try not to set ourselves a trap for what the future will hold. Ra said that predicting the future is like selecting a box of cereal at a grocery store. There are many brands available for our choosing. So with all the possibilities that are available, why do we pick one or the other? I personally like muesli lol.
A recent quote comes to mind. "Every time I bring up the concept of true knowledge in this density, all I get is smirks and the greatest laughter, so much laughter. Beings of a disincarnate nature find it so ridiculous that one would try to attain a sense of true reality in a dense illusion such as this one."

Statements like the one in the OP are both unverifiable and indisputable because they deal with events that may or may not occur in the distant future, so how useful are they for the work we are doing now? They are fun ideas to play with, games for the mind but in the end they are just that, toys and games. Entertainment.
(02-01-2014, 12:14 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I just thought that all this climate change aka global warming might be sign of the planet's move into the 4D.

Quote:In the case of your planet the purpose of the planet is the maintenance of orbit and the proper location or orientation with regards to other cosmic influences. In order to have this occurring properly the interior of your sphere is hot in your physical terms. Thus instead of uncontrolled growth you begin to experience uncontrolled heat and its expansive consequences.

Quote:This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density.

It seems clear from the explanation that any global heat due to inharmonious thought-forms, would manifest from the interior outward.

As far as I can tell, it could very well be that the Earth's interal heat generation is inadequately modeled and underestimated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...c-ice.html

(02-01-2014, 05:48 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]They are fun ideas to play with, games for the mind but in the end they are just that, toys and games. Entertainment.
Yes, it's like when Ra says the TV is basically for distraction and sleep, and yet people will always argue that some TV program caused an "awakening" for them. But what they ignore is the vast difference between actual focused effort to produce valuable experience and a superficial manufacturing of "wowee" signposts which merely suggests some possibility. It's like the half-baked, vague notion is somehow more valuable than actual experience due to its ability to extend beyond present experience, which is bullshit. By its nature, unaccountable thought is ultimately distracting, impotent, and a failure to all for learning purposes. If the archetype of experience is nobility, the archetype of unaccountable whim is slavery.
I think as 4th density forms, 3rd density material objects will disappear.
(02-01-2014, 09:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think as 4th density forms, 3rd density material objects will disappear.
First question is what reasoning have you done that has led you to think this? Second question is by what mechanism?
It's what I read before. That materials and non-organic structures will disappear.
(02-01-2014, 10:26 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It's what I read before. That materials and non-organic structures will disappear.
So you won't offer any of your own reasoning?
When Ra said they didn't concern themselves with the conditions of harvest did they mean conditions as in earth changes and specific events that may happen?
(02-01-2014, 10:52 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]When Ra said they didn't concern themselves with the conditions of harvest did they mean conditions as in earth changes and specific events that may happen?

the question was about earth changes mostly, but they answered in a pretty general way i.e. "the conditions which bring about harvest"

Quote:1.9 Questioner: Can you say anything about the coming planetary changes?

[Background noise.]

Ra: I am Ra. I preferred to wait until this instrument had again reached the proper state of depth of singleness or one-pointedness before we spoke.

The changes are very, very trivial. We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.
(02-01-2014, 10:52 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]When Ra said they didn't concern themselves with the conditions of harvest did they mean conditions as in earth changes and specific events that may happen?
That was a response to Don when he was fishing for any info about what the future may provide with respect to anticipated changes in our environment (as other sources had indicated changes). Not a surprising answer to that type of question. "It is not appropriate for such answers to be laid out as a table spread for dinner. It is appropriate that the complexes of opportunity involved be contemplated." Usually learning takes place when reaching out from seated experience, and not when other's experience must become a substitute.
(02-01-2014, 09:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2014, 09:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think as 4th density forms, 3rd density material objects will disappear.
First question is what reasoning have you done that has led you to think this? Second question is by what mechanism?

It's one possible interpretation of this quote.

Quote:63.32 Questioner: When the third density goes out of activation and into potentiation that will leave us with a planet that is first, second, and fourth density. At that time there will be no activated third-density vibrations on this planet. Am I correct in assuming that all third-density vibrations on this planet now are those vibrations that compose the bodily complexes of entities such as us; and that that is the sum total of third-density vibrations on this planet at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working. This instrument has energy left due to transfer but there is discomfort. We do not wish to deplete this instrument. May we say that this instrument seems in better configuration, despite attack, than previous workings.

To answer your query, this is incorrect only in that in addition to the mind/body/spirit complexes of third density there are the artifacts, thought-forms, and feelings which these co-Creators have produced. This is third density.
Of course, but the question remains.
Can't speak for Gemini Wolf, but my reasoning is that it may be what Ra meant and I take what Ra said on faith because either the whole thing is a hoax or it's not, and I can't see how it could be a hoax. ("When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.") Hard to know what the mechanism would be.
Perhaps you can explain what learning is involved in reading something and taking it on faith?

Also, what reasoning can possibly be involved in taking something for granted?
You apply the teaching and learn from the results.
(02-02-2014, 12:41 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]You apply the teaching and learn from the results.
and how is a teaching applied if it does not become part of one's experience?
Exactly. That's why Ra kept trying to change the subject away from the trivial and transient.
(02-02-2014, 12:46 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. That's why Ra kept trying to change the subject away from the trivial and transient.
specifically, due to importance placed on it without a line of questioning available that could tie it back to something of permanence.

Rejected catalyst is also given the label of "faith".
What do you mean 'something of permanence'?
(02-02-2014, 03:24 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean 'something of permanence'?
where notions, beliefs, fascinations may inform in order to evolve toward a less distorted consciousness - ultimately the unchanging self which has integrated that which has a myriad of superficial, outer forms. The confusion and distraction Ra talks about is where ideas do not promote consciousness. Rather, one continually rearranges these disowned and impotent (but nonetheless compelling) thought patterns, and a relationship to them, in order to eventually find an impression which is useful for acknowledgement and acceptance of that which always was.
Really fascinating how Ra nudged Don to reformulate his questions by telling Don directly or indirectly (e.g., the degree of placement of accouterments was off by so-and-so degrees). I wonder if higher density beings are more sensitive to these issues due to their understanding at that level and potential consequence for them - or perhaps that only goes for infringing/law of confusing. Ra would tell Don that certain questions may affect their connection/tuning. Is that because Ra made contact w/ L/L group to specifically teach/learn the LOO? Does it have to do with the density they are from? If the purpose of the entity were to teach/learn general stuffs, would it be permissible to ask more transient questions?
What is a transient question? For example, everything we perceive is "of the creator". Part of that perception is our environment and social dynamics which necessarily change. If we ask about the influence of possible future changes or other beings intentions, what are we actually learning about our own responsible participation or are we creating abstract frames and stimulating uninvolved, separative attitudes which serve identification, projection and attachment? Even the seemingly non-transient principle of STO and STS polarities may become a grossly distorted notion hopelessly caught up in the justification of one's ego-driven, superficial and confused position about ethical behavior. Ideas, often informing decisions on "auto-pilot", are going to be used for some purpose, regardless of how honestly the have been assessed. What is that purpose?

I'm thinking evolution here, since it is an integrative process of becoming more whole is much like healing. Ra said "True healing is simply the radiance of the self causing an environment in which a catalyst may occur which initiates the recognition of self, by self, of the self-healing properties of the self." The integrative process of balancing and removing distortion may not be as spontaneous, but it seems follow the same principle where somehow catalyst is allowed to be accepted at non-superficial level.

If the transient question has a high degree of importance/fascination, then answering the question as posed is probably not going to offer the potentially transformative catalyst. If however the questioner recognizes that the importance is actually allegorical, speaking from some deflected, deeper need for acceptance or wholeness, then the question/intention would probably be quite different and perhaps provide the opportunity to answer itself if the resources are available.
(02-01-2014, 12:41 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2014, 03:29 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The first prerequisite will be a united desire for all of Earth, in the way of The Law of Responsibility, to hide our "lessons" from third-density peoples that can view our planet's vibration of matter (not density.)

[Image: Cool-story-bro-wanna-hear-mine.jpg]

Sagittarius, this post crosses the line of disrespect. It is not at all a formulated response to the thread and is rather a direct attack on a poster. Please review the guidelines, specifically guideline 1 calling for respect. It is possible to disagree with something and explain where there is disagreement without attacking the person you disagree with. Please be more considerate of this guideline in the future.
Yes twas a bit silly quite easily misunderstood on a forum. Truth is brutal sometimes Wink. I would have explained however from efforts in the past it seams to go unheeded or ignored so I guess that is quite hypocritical in the sense that it is still no reason to be overly brutal as no doubt I do the same thing essentially in different ways no matter how much I perceive most of his posts to be utter dribble.

So I ask you I have seen what I have done and understand the catalyst and will likely lock on and dissolve anything that remains negatively stimulating in regards to the situation and likely not repeat it in the exact same way, probably will in a lesser way the next time I see a catalytic post by him. So why the need for punishment/threat of punishment ? Sure there is probably a bias toward me due to past brutality but does it not change, are there not easily perceived positive as well. Surely a forum about the Law of One has no need for such misunderstandings ?

Again I already know the answer to the question because we ain't ready right, and by we I mean me as well in some regard even if individually my lessons are more advanced a long in time. So when is the time right to be ready, cause I feel ready now and that's all I'am radiating.