Bring4th

Full Version: The Location of Ra, maybe.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My own personal findings. No authoritative citations but myself. Reader discretion is advised:

Sirius A

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirius

I encourage people to confirm this for themselves.

Quote:6.23 Questioner: The photographs of the bell-shaped craft and reports of contact from Venus [exist from] less than thirty years ago. Do you have any knowledge of these reports?

Ra: I am Ra. We have knowledge of Oneness with these forays of your time/space present. We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you. The memory and thought-forms created therefrom are a part of your society-memory complex. This mass consciousness, as you may call it, creates the experience once more for those who request such experience. The present Venus population is no longer sixth-density.
Time and space are third density illusions, so I would say Ra can be located anywhere from our perspective.
(02-02-2014, 08:30 AM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Time and space are third density illusions, so I would say Ra can be located anywhere from our perspective.
Indeed, yet it would be senseless to change your meeting place from moment-to-moment with no discrimination or sense of home even if time and space are illusory abstractions. The universe isn't transcended into 6th-density. There is still a mind/spirit complex dependent on solar energy at the least.
Then again, there maybe underlying reasons why I love this song.

(02-02-2014, 08:32 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2014, 08:30 AM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Time and space are third density illusions, so I would say Ra can be located anywhere from our perspective.
Indeed, yet it would be senseless to change your meeting place from moment-to-moment with no discrimination or sense of home even if time and space are illusory abstractions. The universe isn't transcended into 6th-density. There is still a mind/spirit complex dependent on solar energy at the least.

Yeah i'm aware they have to be somewhere of course. I guess its the difference from our point of view of us requesting a call from them or us actually trying to get out there ourselves.
Quote:We are old upon your planet and have served with varying degrees of success in transmitting the Law of One, of Unity, of Singleness to your peoples. We have walked your earth. We have seen the faces of your peoples. This is not so with many of the entities of the Confederation. We found it was not efficacious. However, we then felt the great responsibility of staying in the capacity of removing the distortions and powers that had been given to the Law of One. We will continue in this until your, shall we say, cycle is appropriately ended. If not this one, then the next. We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times.

Quote:14.23 Questioner: In your service in giving the Law of One, do you work with any planets other than the Earth at this time, or just Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. We work only with this planetary sphere at this time.

Quote:we have never left your vibration due to our responsibility for the changes in consciousness we had first caused and then found distorted in ways not relegated to the Law of One.

Quote:A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex.

Also, given that most wanders are 6D, and Ra gave both the number of wanderers, and the population of Venus, you can do the math and see that their SMC is rather dedicated to local working.
You just reminded me, zm, didn't Ra state they were in/on our 3rd density inner planes?
Also, let us not forget that they stated in 2.2,

"[...] Thus, he changed his name to one which honored the sun disc. This distortion, called “Aten,” was a close distortion to our reality as we understand our own nature of mind/body/spirit complex distortion. [...]"

Perhaps, being multidimensional, they reside in multiple arenas at the same time? And they perhaps, in part, dwell within the magnetic time/space fields of the Sun. Hence the association, in mythology, between Ra and the Sun.
(02-02-2014, 05:47 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]You just reminded me, zm, didn't Ra state they were in/on our 3rd density inner planes?
Just going to throw this out there, but each higher density subsumes the lower. That includes some awareness in time/space and space/time. At 6D. when they say "In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution" I think they mean a non-dual awareness - that t/s is equal with s/t, which means the "body" principle has a firm footing in both inner and outer planes so a distinction of presence in one or the other is not necessary.
(02-02-2014, 03:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:We are old upon your planet and have served with varying degrees of success in transmitting the Law of One, of Unity, of Singleness to your peoples. We have walked your earth. We have seen the faces of your peoples. This is not so with many of the entities of the Confederation. We found it was not efficacious. However, we then felt the great responsibility of staying in the capacity of removing the distortions and powers that had been given to the Law of One. We will continue in this until your, shall we say, cycle is appropriately ended. If not this one, then the next. We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times.

Quote:14.23 Questioner: In your service in giving the Law of One, do you work with any planets other than the Earth at this time, or just Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. We work only with this planetary sphere at this time.

Quote:we have never left your vibration due to our responsibility for the changes in consciousness we had first caused and then found distorted in ways not relegated to the Law of One.

Quote:A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex.

Also, given that most wanders are 6D, and Ra gave both the number of wanderers, and the population of Venus, you can do the math and see that their Social Memory Complex is rather dedicated to local working.

It would be an infringement for such entities to establish territory anywhere on this planet.
Ra was also pretty clear about this here:

Quote:14.4 The remaining part of the cycle, we have never been gone from your fifth dimension and have been working in this last minor cycle to prepare for harvest.

Why the fifth dimension? Who knows. But they say "your fifth dimension" so that seems pretty clearly to mean they're here on Earth.
It means they work with this planet. It doesn't necessarily mean they would take residence here. "Pretty clear" is an interesting choice of wording considering they don't ever say this planet is their home or otherwise.

Melissa

Aren't they everywhere, all at once? Which would technically make the homeless.
As far as I am concerned, they still inhabit finite mind/spirit complexes.

Fang

Just how finite are we talkin'?
(02-03-2014, 03:24 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Ra was also pretty clear about this here:

Quote:14.4 The remaining part of the cycle, we have never been gone from your fifth dimension and have been working in this last minor cycle to prepare for harvest.

Why the fifth dimension? Who knows. But they say "your fifth dimension" so that seems pretty clearly to mean they're here on Earth.
I think the 5D vibration allows a local manifestation which is amenable to communication, whereas 6D does not.
All according to my "knowledge:"

These "dimensions" are simply references to the unity of light or as Zen calls "vibration." Each of these dimensions contain certain planes and certain entities. Metaphysical ability increases by each higher dimension due to the unity of light. Entities below 5th-density can enter a 5th-dimensional plane and possibly higher if they can simply tolerate the vibration while not being of the proper spiritual mass. Indeed, this enables Ra to communicate with inner planes entities.

Simply, they are within the most convenient environment, with the proper people in a 5th-dimensional plane.

It should be noted these dimensions do not necessarily equal a density of life. This outerplane can have a 4th-dimensional or 5th-dimensional vibration while still hosting 3rd-density life now and into the far future. The 6th-dimensional vibration is intolerable to most of this galaxy's life and is thus mostly uninhabitable. A 6th-dimensional planetary outerplane from this third-density vibration would be seen as gaseous and inhospitable.
Lower vibration entities cant enter a higher vibration. That requires a mind and body vibrating at the higher vibration.
Even within the subdensities of 3D, an entity can't appreciate the higher vibration without first transcending the lower.

Also once the higher vibration is accessible, experience must be formed of that vibration in order to appreciate it.