Bring4th

Full Version: Entities with glowing eyes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:9.21 Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as they are scarce and are very able to escape detection. The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.

This has always intrigued me. 2D entities from Maldek here for karmic lessons who have less 'ESP' abilities (first bold highlight) but are resourceful due to their previous incarnations.

I wonder how this resourcefulness translates? How do they hide, or what do they build to help them do so?

They are of the "glowing eyes" variety, "familiar" to our peoples. I would have thought there would be more talk of this; more reports, more stories, more folklore. Perhaps, due to the nature of the location (dense forest) the peoples referenced are/were indigenous.

Either way, a very interesting Q&A to ponder. Any thoughts/ideas?
redacted
I would imagine so, the comment "with your peoples" meaning their incarnations are relatively concurrent with our own.

If that's what your question was addressing, I'm not 100% sure :¬)
Quote:9.18 Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?
Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.

9.19 Questioner: I didn’t understand what these vehicles or beings were for that were appropriate in the event of nuclear war.
Ra: I am Ra. These are beings which exist as instinctual second-density beings which are being held in reserve to form what you would call a gene pool in case these body complexes are needed. These body complexes are greatly able to withstand the rigors of radiation which the body complexes you now inhabit could not do.

9.20 Questioner: Where are these body complexes located?
Ra: I am Ra. These body complexes of the second race dwell in uninhabited deep forest. There are many in various places over the surface of your planet.

9.21 Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as they are scarce and are very able to escape detection. The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.

As I interpret, (took a while to do) The Maldekians live underground as 2-D entities working on some karmic restitution, probably tending crystal gardens, oh maybe they are worm-like. Anyways, their ability to detect others is limited (like a mole). Smile
Whereas this 'second race' of 2D entities are the glowing eyes and sly.

Quote:9.22 Questioner: Then there are two different types of Bigfoot. Correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question.

There are three types of Bigfoot, if you will accept that vibratory sound complex used for three such different races of mind/body/spirit complexes. The first two we have described.

The third is a thought-form.
There is so much we don't see and understand, it's incredible. Constantly in awe, and I suppose, that awe is the eternal search for the self :¬)

Quote:9.21 Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot <snip>

I interpret that as the first race still being like the bigfoot, but with slightly different characteristics.
[Image: Dune%20Witt%20edit.JPG]

glowing eyes? makes me think of dune...

i love dune. here's some quotes:

“The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

“Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.”

“Hope clouds observation.”

“Whether a thought is spoken or not it is a real thing and has powers of reality.”

“The mind can go either direction under stress—toward positive or toward negative: on or off. Think of it as a spectrum whose extremes are unconsciousness at the negative end and hyperconsciousness at the positive end. The way the mind will lean under stress is strongly influenced by training.”

“Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You'll find me there, staring out at you!”

“The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

“Without change something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken.”

“Survival is the ability to swim in strange water.”

“The willow submits to the wind and prospers until one day it is many willows - a wall against the wind.”

“Proper teaching is recognized with ease. You can know it without fail because it awakens within you that sensation which tells you this is something you have always known.”

“There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times to develop psychic muscles.”

“My father once told me that respect for truth comes close to being the basis for all morality. 'Something cannot emerge from nothing,' he said. This is profound thinking if you understand how unstable 'the truth' can be.”

“We faced it and did not resist. The storm passed through us and around us. It's gone, but we remain.”

“It is impossible to live in the past, difficult to live in the present, and a waste to live in the future.”

“Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind.”

“Full moon calls thee--
Shai-hulud shall thou see;
Red the night, dusky sky,
Bloody death didst thou die.
We pray to a moon: she is round--
Luck with us will then abound,
What we seek for shall be found
In the land of solid ground.”

“If you rely only on your eyes, your other senses weaken.”

“Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my work.”

“It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.”

“The night is a tunnel, she thought, a hole into tomorrow...”

ok i'll stop there...too many good ones...
Tongue
sub-terrain race according to our media;
[Image: gears-of-war-2-20080828041705175_640w.jpg]
And the wilderness race;
[Image: image_12.jpg]
images from Gears of War 2.

To move past silliness though, this actually verily interests me thanks for posting Namaste.
Goblins and elves?
Sounds like the Chupacabra.
This is just an intuitive association, but the description makes me think of the Wendigo from the legends of the Algonquin speaking peoples of the great lakes and North-Eastern coast of North America.

http://www.pararesearchers.org/index.php...Pages.html
That Wendigo sounds a bit evil :¬)
I usually think of Beowulf and the Grendel, a good bit of lore there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grendel
There have been numerous reports of red glowing eye "bigfoot" in the Southwest desert areas.
(02-03-2014, 11:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]There have been numerous reports of red glowing eye "bigfoot" in the Southwest desert areas.

Any links you can share?
Thank you, ZM, I'll give these some study.