Bring4th

Full Version: Tobey Wheelock (lawofone.info) - A Show of Gratitude
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure many here use lawofone.info frequently. It's an incredibly useful resource, vast in it's power and functionality. It makes such a colossal collection of wisdom both instantly and easily accessible. Being a web developer/designer in the past, I can tell you that much thought/effort has been given towards its implementation, at all levels.

It's a dream resource for the dedicated Law of One seeker.

I would like to proffer that we show our appreciation to Tobey for his many efforts in this thread in the form of a post with a few words of gratitude.

If you find lawofone.info useful, do participate! :¬)

P.S. You can even donate: http://www.lawofone.info/support.php
P.P.S. Notice how L/L Research donation was listed above his own site. A genuine STO lad indeed.
yes, ditto from my end.

and I know that Tobey has had a similiar distortion to myself in being able to accept praise in the past (it tends to make us a little uncomfortable, and fidgety), and so here we'll pile it on thick and fast, so that he'll have no recourse but to deal with that distortion BigSmile

I was actually having similiar thoughts of gratitude earlier today, and even brought it up in conversation with two other seekers only a few hours ago. Hey - isn't that lawofone.info site really well run, and is always accessible (uptime), and loads so fast? Those were the thoughts expressed.

if we can somehow assess an individual's 'quality' through their work and the fruits of their labour, then judging by the lawofone.info, then Tobey must indeed be someone of high dedication, resolve, perserverance, and care to the highest detail. He must indeed be an individual who offers his service without the seeking of any return (no vainglory, or self-puffing), and offers that service almost anonymously, letting the work speak for itself.

he is like the keeper of the flame, a guardian to the temple.

this is someone who fully enables other people's seeking, by removing his own 'ego' from the picture.

being able to 'search text' is not implemented very well, even in today's digital times. And yet, lawofone.info is the outstanding example of how to implement 'search' that is both fast, reliable, and beneficial.

when people refer to the 'Law of One', it is Tobey's site they are referring to. Like it or not, that is just the way that the majority of us folks experience it Smile

thanks Tobey for your efforts. And I hope this thread doesn't make you feel too uncomfortable. After all, it is nothing but the truth, and at some point, you're just going to accept the truth that you're an awesome dude.

love,

Plenum
Yes it's an excellent resource that I appreciate very much..thank you Tobey!
Great resource indeed. Big thank you to Tobey.
I wanna get on the Tobey appreciation train too BigSmile Love the site, I use it all the time!
Cheers Tobes solid work my friend.

Melissa

Hard to imagine how many hours he must've dedicated to the site.
*bows respectfully* Heart
I wonder if Tobey is on Bring4th.
Tobey is βαθμιαίος Smile
Thank you for this thread, Namaste!

I often wondered how the studies of the Law of One would be if it wouldn't be for the lawofone.info site. How would you look things up, if there would be only books? And I'm not even talking about the amazing re-listening project!

I hope Tobey can realize what he has done for us! Thank you so much, Tobey! Heart
(02-03-2014, 06:04 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Tobey is βαθμιαίος Smile

Well, you learn something new every day!

Thank you very very much Tobey, your service is eternal and undeniable. We love you and thank you to Namaste for reminding me of another entity I should add to my list of donations when I am able. Smile
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I'm glad you like the site! If you have any suggestions, please send me a PM or an email.
Now that’s an alias!

I can voice "Tobey' in my head when seeing your username now ;¬)

Thank you buddy!
Smile

I want to say a big, huge thank you to L/L Research. Even though lawofone.info isn't officially part of L/L, Carla, Jim, Gary, Ian, and now Austin have always been extremely helpful, accommodating, and encouraging. They gave me the go-ahead to put the site online, provided digital versions of the books, provided the audio for the relistening project, gave me permission to include audio on the site, and proofread and made excellent suggestions about the edited version. I especially want to thank Gary, because he's been my point person at L/L for many years and is always helpful, engaged, and professional. Thank you, L/L!
Tobey, can I get your autograph?! Tongue

Just kidding, thanks for creating the site and maintaining it.
(02-03-2014, 08:07 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]We love you and thank you to Namaste for reminding me of another entity I should add to my list of donations when I am able. Smile

Good idea! I think I've noticed the donation link at the bottom before, but never looked or made the connection that it's specifically for his site and not L/L Research until you just mentioned it. I'd be glad to help out as his site is an extremely valuable tool.
I shall be donating today also, to both L/L and Tobey.
I keep my LOO books handy, and just enjoy holding one and reading something. That said, Toby, if I have a specific need for info or want to communicate with Ra, I reach for the Lawo Fone. Heart

Thank you!
Short of a telepathic mind-meld with Ra (that is in the works, right?), I cannot imagine a better, more versatile, more efficient resource for study of this information than lawofone.info. I never fail to be impressed by the number of different ways to approach, analyze, organize, link to, and digest this information through lawofone.info, nor by the diligence Tobey demonstrates in ceaselessly seeking its improvement. His love and passion for this philosophy is hardcore, and the service rendered unto those who likewise cherish and are inspired by this information, myself included, is invaluable.

To put its utility on my own path into perspective - I created a hot key on my keyboard that, when pressed, immediately opens the default browser to lawofone.info. When I need that Ra quote, damnit, I need it stat!

A million thanks to Tobey for joining a global, collaborative effort of volunteers who have desired to serve this philosophy, each in his or her own way, and give back to those three souls who, with no small sacrifice, gave us this information without expectation of return.

Lawofone.info forever! Smile
Amen brother!