Bring4th

Full Version: Even those Enlightened have distortion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had always assumed that a fully crystallised being would be free of distortion (as we understand it).

This quote from Ra however, which I evidently missed with each iteration through the material, states otherwise:

Quote:In a balanced individual each energy center is balanced and functioning brightly and fully. The blockages of your planetary sphere cause some distortion of intelligent energy. The blockages of the mind/body/spirit complex further distort or unbalance this energy. There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light or light/love or intelligent energy.

I would assume this means that the 'top' level Earth human enlightenment is dependent on the sub Logos (Sol, in our case) and hence differs between Logos, indicating that different Logos may employ different archetypes in third density.

That makes sense in an infinite universe; more ways for the Creator to know itself.

Interesting to consider :¬)
Ra said they still have distortions at 6th density, never-mind being at the highest sub-octave of 3rd density. I think Ra is saying the distorted thoughts of people incarnated on the Earth is limiting the natural flow of energy from the logos. If you can view the Earth having energy centers, they are being blocked by our own distortions. This in turn limits the flow of energy coming into our own energy network.

I believe this may be some of the reason we have rapid aging at this time.
Indeed, the collective consciousness of humans effects the planet, but that quote seems to indicate that the planet distortions are a primer to the human.

I understand there was distortion in higher densities, as being distortion free would then entail complete oneness/merging with the Creator. The thing I hadn't linked was the biases of the planet that pushed us in certain directions. Although thinking about it, again, it makes complete sense due to the fractal nature of existence. In fact, only last week I was having visions of the infinite and relational link between atom, cell, molecule, human, planet, solar system, galaxy, cosmos and infinite intelligence (with infinite intelligence being the cyclic link between the atom (or whatever we describe the smallest 'particle' as) and the cosmos in it's entirety).
The planet's distortions and humanity's distortions are one.
I was wondering about that response last week also. What is a planetary blockage? I wonder if it has to do with the uses of Earth energy.

"9.2 The work has involved healing, understanding the uses of the earth energy, and work in aid of civilizations which called just as your sphere has done and we have come."

This is the other part of the quote Namaste posted.. "Love, creating light, becoming love/light, streams into the planetary sphere according to the electromagnetic web of points or nexi of entrance. These streamings are then available to the individual who, like the planet, is a web of electromagnetic energy fields with points or nexi of entrance."

So what is Earth energy? It could be related to more of the metaphysical dimensions and the electromagnetic web, but I also sense that it is simply related to what the Earth provides and working in harmony with that. So the Earth offers food, a means of constructing shelter, producing goods etc., and we distort these things (energy). We don't share these things..we produce and claim ownership, plunder the Earth, creating all sorts of conditions which become more and more distorted.

I reason that working in harmony with what the Earth provides and attempting to create conditions where things may be given more freely in the most basic of ways, is fundamental healing work.
(02-03-2014, 06:24 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]The planet's distortions and humanity's distortions are one.

so what are humanity's distortions?

is that like war and stuff?
Energetically, Earth supplies the framework that humans take form within. An analogy being; take a sheet of fabric, and poke a finger underneath so a 'spike' is created in the fabric. The sheet represents the Earth, the finger a human.

That's how I visualise it anyway - energy being 'birthed' within energy. Earth itself sitting in the fractal geometric form of the solar system, and then galaxy, etc.
Coincidentally, Q'uo uses the analogy of a sphere when describing a human being with or without balance - as soon as the ball stops rolling, the center of balance shifts integrating the process one had made eliminating distortions, and the sphere starts moving again.

Quote:Perhaps one may see the stresses and harsher experiences of incarnational catalyst as being that which tends to more and more compactly press into the center all parts of the circle or orb of being. Perhaps from this beginning you may see that we do not have the opinion that to be in balance is to be static or fixed in position. Indeed, when all is well there is the feeling of process, the experience of ongoing energy flow. This feeling of beingness constantly moving and evolving in kind is the hope of one who sets out to know peace while seeking the truth. Such a nature is certainly not going to be fixed even if value is still held in the kind of peacefulness which is stationary. The desire to seek the truth quickly removes the probability of remaining in metaphysical place for long.

So we offer you the image of yourself as a spiritual being, as a sphere of energy which will always be rolling, yet whose center is more and more accurately and gracefully sensed so that as the abrasions of experiencing the illusion more and more refine the near-perfect roundness of your spirit you become more and more of the nature of the Infinite and less and less of the nature of that which is concerned with limitations.

Pretty good session here:
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0425.aspx

I also like it because it also reminds me that the desire to appear without distortion is a STS influenced trait:

Quote:The hope of entities who attempt to accelerate the rate of their evolution in spirit is to so live that the maximum amount of pressure is exerted upon the orb of self so that more and more and more of love may flow into or within the sphere or field of that which is your unique spiritual entity. Were you upon the path of service to self it would be important to study how to manipulate experience so that the balance point was not moved, but rather all energy would go to the perfection, or sheen, and the regularity of the sphere of being, these being attractant qualities. Because we speak to those upon the path of service to others, however, we assure each that it is not the point to attempt to look graceful or to seem centered, rather, dealing with times of feeling off-center or unbalanced the point is to make friends with this situation and involve the self in accepting and assimilating the growth, not with an eye to appearances but solely with the goal of so accepting and loving this discomfort of self that the stage is set for the process continuing.
I love that rolling sphere analogy, thanks for sharing :¬)
Blockages are caused by relative balance of "mind" - that's how we experience and may express that energy. So any energetic distortions are also experienced through mind. The planetary mind informs the personal mind and personal mind informs planetary mind.

Quote:Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit.

Quote:There are entities experiencing your time/space continuum who have originated from many, many places, as you would call them, in the creation, for when there is a cycle change, those who must repeat then find a planetary sphere appropriate for this repetition. It is somewhat unusual for a planetary mind/body/spirit complex to contain those from many, many, various loci, but this explains much, for, you see, you are experiencing the third-dimensional occurrence with a large number of those who must repeat the cycle. The orientation, thus, has been difficult to unify even with the aid of many of your teach/learners.

Quote:This portion of mind is formed in the series of seemingly non-simultaneous experiences which are chosen in freedom of will by the mind/body/spirit complexes of the planetary influence.

Quote:The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.

Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.

Quote:our social memory complex cannot effectually discern the distortions of the societal mind/body/spirit complex of your peoples.

Quote:you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us. We do not consider that a separation exists between the consciousness-raising efforts of the distortion which you project as a personality and the distortion which you project as an other personality.

Quote:the individual is not different from society — the society is the individual and the individual is the society. - J. Krishnamurti
(02-03-2014, 09:20 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Blockages are caused by relative balance of "mind" - that's how we experience and may express that energy...

We could go as far as saying that our blockages are there by choice and even say that without them, our current experience would be impossible to have.
(02-03-2014, 11:26 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I had always assumed that a fully crystallised being would be free of distortion (as we understand it).

Anything that has form, has distortion, as the natural reality is simply pure Beingness, which is formless. Everything that exists is the bending or refracting of this light of beingness, or the light of consciousness.

Each higher density is less distorted than the last, and so also is each energy center associated with these densities in the kundalini chakra system. And so also it is with each subdensity vibrational level within a given density.

A 3rd density human, who was vibrating at the 7th subdensity of 3rd density is what I would consider an enlightened human being. This would be what I think you're referring to as a "crystallized being". This would be a person who had no detectable resistance/distortion in their vibration (as far as the 3rd density is concerned, yet 4th density would be another story). A being like this, with no blockages in their energy would manifest their intent with ease, though, they would likely only have the desire to share their joy with others. As Ra said, the energy released by contact with intelligent infinity results in automatic service to others, unless they manage to open up the gateway from the solar plexus center, which would be a negative self harvest.
The 7th subdensity is merely the minimum required for a "personality shell" to have reached a point of vibration capable of subsuming what vibration is available in the density. It has nothing at all to do with crystalization and everything to do with minimum balance. It merely indicates sufficient average balancing is available to possibly not actually need another incarnation in 3D. Actually, one must also work on further balancing within that subdensity to a sufficient level in order to graduate (STO).
(02-10-2014, 07:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It has nothing at all to do with crystalization and everything to do with minimum balance.

What is crystallization if not balance? Ra appears to use them interchangeably.

Also, I think we have different understandings of what sub-densities are. I see sub-densities as the portion of a true color density that can express itself within our current true color. So one existing at the seventh subdensity is vibrating in the wholeness or knowingness of their 3rd density beingness. As Ra says, "The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience." So the 7th subdensity constitutes a kind of conscious contact with intelligent infinity. Or, as I interpret it, as much contact with intelligent infinity as the "3rd density lens" allows, which, as you noted, allows for the possibility of no longer incarnating in 3rd density if that is one's desire.

I assume they are using "octave" in the sense of "the next density" in this particular context.

Unbound

Enlightenment is a distortion.
Contact with intelligent infinity during incarnation goes beyond harvest requirements. 7th subdensity is just where we are able to balance a little bit of green-ray basically - that's it. Whereas intelligent infinity contact involves access violet through indigo.

Harvest is about overall balance which is a sum of lifetime's work expressed in violet ray. After death, you are afforded that sum-total beingness.

Crystallization just means enough balance has been achieved by the personality within a center for example, that energy through that center is less impeded and more supported in more circumstances. That is the work of what Ra would call an "adept".
(02-12-2014, 02:16 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Enlightenment is a distortion.

too much 'light' can sort of do that to ya Smile

but seriously, I think 'enlightenment' is being able to see things in a 'clearer' light. That is, to perceive the deeper substrate of reality, where things really are not 'separate'. It is one thing to recognise and acknowledge this fact (that of unity), another thing to experience this on an ongoing (or even sporadic!) basis.

I believe that Ra sums it up best here:

Quote:95.25 Secondly, if any entity is able to dwell completely in unity the only harm that may occur to it is the changing of the outward physical, yellow-ray vehicle into the more light-filled mind/body/spirit complex’s vehicle by the process of death. All other suffering and pain is as nothing to one such as this.

We may note that this perfect configuration of the mind, body, and spirit complexes, while within the third-density vehicle, is extraordinarily rare.

that despite any outward external circumstances, one has the 'peace of god' in knowing that it is all love, connected, and unified.

- -

enlightenment is basically a non-blocking of any experiential data that enters the energetic field. You can't 'force' this level of acceptance, it just 'is'; as a consequence of being able to acknowledge the validity and worth of any (and all) possible experiences for the Creator. There is a non-reactivity to *everything*.

the 'light' fully flows from red up through all the centres, and back out through violet.

here the energy centres just being a shorthand/encapsulation of the 7 broad functions of mind/consciousness.

Unbound

Then why call it anything other than the natural state?
(02-12-2014, 01:42 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Then why call it anything other than the natural state?
Because "the natural state" is not understood and so a misnomer.

Unbound

(02-12-2014, 02:33 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2014, 01:42 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Then why call it anything other than the natural state?

Any more of a misnomer than "enlightenment"?
(02-12-2014, 02:36 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]

but seriously, I think 'enlightenment' is being able to see things in a 'clearer' light. That is, to perceive the deeper substrate of reality, where things really are not 'separate'. It is one thing to recognise and acknowledge this fact (that of unity), another thing to experience this on an ongoing (or even sporadic!) basis.

Quote:95.25 Secondly, if any entity is able to dwell completely in unity the only harm that may occur to it is the changing of the outward physical, yellow-ray vehicle into the more light-filled mind/body/spirit complex’s vehicle by the process of death. All other suffering and pain is as nothing to one such as this.

We may note that this perfect configuration of the mind, body, and spirit complexes, while within the third-density vehicle, is extraordinarily rare.

that despite any outward external circumstances, one has the 'peace of god' in knowing that it is all love, connected, and unified.

- -

enlightenment is basically a non-blocking of any experiential data that enters the energetic field. You can't 'force' this level of acceptance, it just 'is'; as a consequence of being able to acknowledge the validity and worth of any (and all) possible experiences for the Creator. There is a non-reactivity to *everything*.

the 'light' fully flows from red up through all the centres, and back out through violet.

here the energy centres just being a shorthand/encapsulation of the 7 broad functions of mind/consciousness.

[Image: 30172769.jpg]
(02-12-2014, 04:18 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]

Why use any term besides "the natural state" when referring to anything?

Unbound

(02-12-2014, 02:36 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]

- -

I quite agree with you. The only reason I really prefer to call it the natural state is because of my experience with Dzogchen where it is called and treated as such.

(02-12-2014, 04:37 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2014, 04:18 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]

Why use any term besides "the natural state" when referring to anything?

It's not Marklar.
I am a long way from enlightenment. I'm not sure if it's even possible at this point in my life. The things my mom does, even little things, get on my nerves. And I react negatively.

Unbound

The reasoning behind my thoughts are related to an apparent quote from the Buddha.

The Buddha was asked, "What does it mean to be enlightened?"

His response was, "It means I know what you also are."

This small exchange leads to a very possible conclusion that the state that the/a Buddha experiences is actually inherent to all lifeforms as part of their original being. Enlightenment is the realization of that already existent natural state. To be enlightened is to dwell in the natural state, imo.

However, I consider enlightenment to be the distortion that is the idea that represents the dwelling as the natural self. Natural here referring to that which is inherent, with unnatural referring to that which is created through the interactions of inherently endowed beings. Unnaturalness no less exists in the Natural state, but it is also an Other, a thing in itself, which is Maya, the Illusion, seen in masculine mystery traditions as an alluring woman. Realization of the natural state is to bring to bear complete awareness of unnaturalness and that as well as awareness, consciously, of the natural state.

Once enlightenment is achieved within the self that light is then turned either towards inwards or outwards, according to the polarity. Properly, naturally, it breathes and move back and forth between inwards and outwards at a rate according to the "temperature" of the violet ray, to relate it to Ra's thermometer reference. Unnaturally, it may take on new patterns, which are in fact all of the "Co-Creative" existences through which the Creator experiences itself as the Other. The One learns the Two by mirroring itself.

Thus, to learn to experience itself as One while being Two there must exist both these natural and unnatural concepts, the concepts themselves being the void concrete which gives rises to the precedenting aspects of self and other which make mutual co-existing reality a possibility as a function of the Mind of the Creator reflecting itself as a Deep Mind, to use a term from Ra that I am also fond of as a reference to that unlimited pool of consciousness, both conscious and unconscious, from which we all drink with all other things in existence. Beautiful, in my eyes. Smile

Just some of my thoughts to explain myself aha Much love to you all.
I remember once when I thought I was giving away all of Creator's secret plans. I didn't feel very enlightened then. Secrets like Creator was creating a new one original thought. Stuff that at the time made sense. And at that time I thought I was experiencing all the bad stuff that Creator is aware of. It was quite a scary experience. I thought I had screwed over everyone and they were extracting their revenge on me.
But was the question about what enlightenment means?

Unbound

(02-12-2014, 06:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But was the question about what enlightenment means?

How do you answer a question about the nature of something without addressing what it is? To answer the question, I say yes, those "enlightened" still have distortions, and rather an awareness of that fact.
(02-12-2014, 10:54 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2014, 06:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But was the question about what enlightenment means?

How do you answer a question about the nature of something without addressing what it is? To answer the question, I say yes, those "enlightened" still have distortions, and rather an awareness of that fact.
If it's just "the natural state", then why would that not be be implicit?
(02-12-2014, 02:31 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Contact with intelligent infinity during incarnation goes beyond harvest requirements. 7th subdensity is just where we are able to balance a little bit of green-ray basically - that's it. Whereas intelligent infinity contact involves access violet through indigo.

I agree that contact with intelligent infinity goes beyond harvest requirements, and I wasn't arguing otherwise. However, the 7th subdensity is contact with intelligent infinity in yellow ray. It goes beyond natural harvest requirements and allows one to self harvest, be that positive or negative.

i.e. You don't have to reach the violet ray subdensity in order to graduate from 3rd density, that is adept work.

(02-12-2014, 02:31 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Harvest is about overall balance which is a sum of lifetime's work expressed in violet ray. After death, you are afforded that sum-total beingness.

No argument here. The indigo subdensity is the utilzation of indigo ray, insofar as it can be expressed within this density, and violet subdensity is violet ray expression of the sacramental insofar as it is able to be expressed in yellow ray.

(02-12-2014, 02:31 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Crystallization just means enough balance has been achieved by the personality within a center for example, that energy through that center is less impeded and more supported in more circumstances. That is the work of what Ra would call an "adept".

Agreed, and I wasn't arguing otherwise. That's why I said crystallization is synonymous with balance. No balance = no crystallization. If you are balanced = you are crystallized.

Crystallization would imply a more secure or stabilized footing in balance, if I had to split hairs in definitions however.
Pages: 1 2