Bring4th

Full Version: Country with the highest vibration.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to myself and my findings:

20% of its population could handle the intensity of a 5th-dimensional inner plane. Most of Scandinavia is of a near-consistent quality.

[Image: Iceland_map.jpg]
Will you be moving there? :¬)
I think you make a point, Adonai.

I was in Norway for the last half year. It is so peaceful there, so quiet - the people are very individuated. First time I arrived at the airport, I asked myself whether there is anybody there. It was so silent although there had been a lot of people. Since I came back, I don't talk so much like before and when I talk, only about important stuff which really concerns me.
(02-03-2014, 12:23 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Will you be moving there? :¬)

The wife says it's too cold. Sad

Unbound

(02-03-2014, 03:06 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2014, 12:23 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Will you be moving there? :¬)

The wife says it's too cold. Sad
Compared to Montreal? Aha
Iceland does seem to be handling a lot of the issues inherent to 3rd density quite well; they get 99.9% of their power from renewable sources (according to wiki 26.2% comes from geothermal power, 73.8% from hydro with only 0.1% coming from fossil fuels.); the government refused to bail out the banks in 2008 and jailed corrupt bankers, they did suffer economic collapse, however the government was able to use the funds that it would have given the banks to shield it's people from the worst of the collapse and now the economy is bouncing back with a rapidly decreasing unemployment rate set to stabilize at around 2%; The overthrow of corrupt government post-collapse and rewriting of the constitution which every citizen was allowed to participate in (though the government elected in 2013 went back on passing the bill that would put this new constitution into law).

So yeah, lots of good stuff coming out of Iceland recently, though you don't hear much about it in the news Tongue

Fang

I'm planning on moving there (though citizenship is hard to obtain), I wouldn't say "highest vibration" because of the ambiguity but in terms of spirituality they do indeed have a very nice foundation, Norse mythology is beautiful. The polytheistic beliefs of old steered people more towards seeing the world as "the flesh of the gods" rather than the good/evil dichotomy of monotheistic traditions held by the Great British Empire.

Also, most of my favourite music comes from there lol