Bring4th

Full Version: Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Throughout my life, I've, personally, experienced problems with awareness; far too many to elaborate upon quickly. I believe that these problems have been caused by a VP shunt malfunction, which lead to seizures. There have been days when these seizures seemed to be unbearable. However, one day in particular from February or March of 2011 when I had a group of seizures that lasted around an hour and were more physically damaging than any other. Left untreated, I have dealt with crushing and burning sensations in my head, a shunt that has shifted terribly and continues to shift due to its comparison to my height, emotional insecurity and concern for the future. I have had some problems such as tingling and scalding pressure that has lead to seizures, even during meditation.
Today, during meditation at 11:00AM, I felt a tingling sensation in my head that nearly resembled static in mild seizures or the aftershock of seizures. Although I have been doing alright compared to times in the past, I still hold onto my concern for what happened to me in the past-especially on the day of the worst seizure to this day that I am aware of-and how meditation is affecting me. Sometimes, meditation burns my head or causes cerebro spinal fluid over drainage. However, today was so different! Could this mean that I'm getting better, maybe? Is there such a thing as "getting better" when I can tell that my brain has endured some sort of damage? Can meditation help me?... Mon., Feb.3,2014 11:36PM
these days, i only like contemplative meditation.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8026

https://www.google.com/search?q=meditati...3&ie=UTF-8

damage isn't always permanent. anyway, it's ok not to be ok.
Thank you. I understand that it's okay to not be okay simply and not simply because all is temporary. However, I am still concerned.
According to Abraham (Hicks), one can heal from anything in 3 days, although our belief patterns do not usually allow for this. I am of the personal belief that you an heal from anything, as I've met people who have done just that.

An interesting watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMN_Sd9qd...BB71141AFA
(02-04-2014, 06:13 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]According to Abraham (Hicks), one can heal from anything in 3 days, although our belief patterns do not usually allow for this. I am of the personal belief that you an heal from anything, as I've met people who have done just that.

An interesting watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMN_Sd9qd...BB71141AFA

Good video, thanks! Only on the 2nd video one but the talk of mind/body interaction will perhaps kickstart a firmer grasp in my mind of the mind/body archetype links too. Things to ponder.
You're welcome!

In the book he explains how his belief about self healing came through reading channeled material, and something he experienced during his (rather horrific) cycle crash.

While 'out' he said to himself "If I do heal from this, I'll dedicate my life to proving it's possible using science".

Awesome :¬)
Can you tell more of the state of mind before/during/after the seizures begin?
Could you describe the type of meditation you have been practicing?
Meditation lowers stress and anxiety. It has been known to improve overall health, both physically and mentally. And so, it's overall benefits makes this a potentially potent healing mechanism. Typically, stress or being fatigued may lower your threshold for seizures (i.e., more likely to have them). Therefore any activity that may help you to de-stress and maintain your energy level could possibly prevent seizures. Some have found that smoking cannabis helps to relax and therefore reduce numbers of seizures.

With that said, each individual has their own unique triggers and preventative methods for seizures (even depending on what type of seizures you have e.g., petite or grand or whatnot). Perhaps it's finding out what leads to seizures (as Primordial Abyss points to) and figuring out what activities are most helpful in your unique case.

I use meditation when I have an episode of hemiplegic migraine that's kind of like stroke symptoms and occasional hallucination. Meditation works so beautifully. Usually the culprit is allergies + stress & being tired or worried usually does the trick... so meditation helped to ground & remind self 'it's OK'. Seizures is something more severe, but I think there are cases out there where people managed to find best way to prevent episodes. Hope all goes well Heart
That video is interesting.

@ Steppenwolf: That video is interesting.

@ primordial abyss: Do you mean when there is more awareness?...That kind of depends-I'm not sure how to explain this.
I've had awareness of what is happening in "pieces", or moments, before, during, and after seizures with "a few seconds" of nothing or just feeling tension of the body or "static" in my head.
I've heard that some people won't usually feel much of anything during some seizures.

@Aureus: I just stretch, then close my eyes while breathing deeply and imagine that I can see, hear, smell, feel-and, sometimes, "taste", if that makes any sense-everything about where I "am", even though my eyes are closed and I'm sitting still.
Sometimes, I'll "forget" that I even exist. This used to frighten me into waking up, especially when I first started meditation. When this happened, I would think that I was going to "fall" into a seizure and never "wake up" from it. Now, that's not as bad. Smile
I'm not sure if what I've said makes sense.

@rie: Thank you. I'm sorry to hear about what you've been going through. I'm glad that you have found something that seems to help. Smile
Have you seen a documentary called "Charlotte's Web"?
I have been meditating in the morning and evening each day now for about 30 minutes each session. I believe its like learning to play an instrument it takes an every day practice from my experience to become more adept at it.

So in a way yes you can become better at meditation in my understanding. That doesn't mean that your not playing the same instrument or having no thoughts/emotions/desires but rather you are able to see through them with awareness/mindfulness to the point of being able to accept balance and let them go as they manifest in the mind. Rather than holding onto them and taking days, weeks, months or even years to balance thoughts. I believe that the gurus, masters or whoever you want to call them have the same thoughts and desires as everybody else but its the way they react to the thoughts/desire that is the key.
(02-22-2014, 11:44 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that the gurus, masters or whoever you want to call them have the same thoughts and desires as everybody else but its the way they react to the thoughts/desire that is the key.
I think those thoughts and desires that are the same as everybody else are more due to same basic needs of the physical vehicle and the societal expression of the lower rays. And most desires do change so would not be the same according to distortions being addressed:

"Thus, the beginning entity is one in all innocence oriented towards animalistic behavior using other-selves only as extensions of self for the preservation of the all-self. The entity becomes slowly aware that it has needs, shall we say, that are not animalistic; that is, that are useless for survival. These needs include: the need for companionship, the need for laughter, the need for beauty, the need to know the universe about it. These are the beginning needs.

As the incarnations begin to accumulate, further needs are discovered: the need to trade, the need to love, the need to be loved, the need to elevate animalistic behaviors to a more universal perspective."
(02-04-2014, 01:33 AM)Dani Wrote: [ -> ]However, today was so different! Could this mean that I'm getting better, maybe? Is there such a thing as "getting better" when I can tell that my brain has endured some sort of damage? Can meditation help me?... Mon., Feb.3,2014 11:36PM

To echo the words of Ra:

"One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process."

"Healing is done in the time/space portion of the mind/body/spirit complex, is adopted by the form-making or etheric body, and is then given to the space/time physical illusion for use in the activated yellow-ray mind/body/spirit complex. It is the adoption of the configuration which you call health by the etheric body in time/space which is the key to what you call health, not any event which occurs in space/time. In this process you may see the transdimensional aspect of what you call will, for it is the will, the seeking, the desire of the entity which causes the indigo body to use the novel configuration and to reform the body which exists in space/time. This is done in an instant and may be said to operate without regard to time."

"The self-healing distortion is effected through realization of the intelligent infinity resting within. This is blocked in some way in those who are not perfectly balanced in bodily complexes. The blockage varies from entity to entity. It requires the conscious awareness of the spiritual nature of reality, if you will, and the corresponding pourings of this reality into the individual mind/body/spirit complex for healing to take place.

We will use this instrument as example. The portions of its ailment, as you call this distortion complex, that can be perfected in balance are due primarily to a blockage of the indigo-ray or pineal energy center. This center receives the intelligent energy from all sources lawful within the one Creation; that is, lawful in this third-density distortion or illusion. If there is no blockage, these energies pour or stream down into the mind/body/spirit complex perfecting moment by moment the individual’s body complex."

When you meditate, and there are many ways to meditate, but if you are mainly releasing thoughts, your vibration can't help but raise. You would experience or translate this vibration emotionally as feeling happier and happier. A sense of well being. When you sustain this feeling of well being, you are aligning and unblocking energy. You, in that moment, are "realizing that there is no imperfection", this then allows the reforming of the pattern of illusions of your mind body and spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One.

So yes, healing yourself is very possible.
I believe I'm in a better place than I used to be, and I use meditation almost daily. Though not quite daily. I try to do it when I can. But I never get deep. My meditations sometimes get me feeling a bit numb, which is comfortable feeling. I like to feel comfortable during meditation. Other times I get restless. It's not done a whole lot in terms of making me live a satisfying life. Satisfaction would come from living in a fantasy world. My dream world does not exist. But living in 4D or higher would be quite satisfying to me.
(02-22-2014, 01:12 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2014, 11:44 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that the gurus, masters or whoever you want to call them have the same thoughts and desires as everybody else but its the way they react to the thoughts/desire that is the key.
I think those thoughts and desires that are the same as everybody else are more due to same basic needs of the physical vehicle and the societal expression of the lower rays. And most desires do change so would not be the same according to distortions being addressed:

"Thus, the beginning entity is one in all innocence oriented towards animalistic behavior using other-selves only as extensions of self for the preservation of the all-self. The entity becomes slowly aware that it has needs, shall we say, that are not animalistic; that is, that are useless for survival. These needs include: the need for companionship, the need for laughter, the need for beauty, the need to know the universe about it. These are the beginning needs.

As the incarnations begin to accumulate, further needs are discovered: the need to trade, the need to love, the need to be loved, the need to elevate animalistic behaviors to a more universal perspective."

I agree with what you are saying, but i was getting to the point that those who we think of as teachers still have distortions and negative aspects but are able to balance them more and more in the present moment.

Quote:entity, being biased from the depths of its mind/body/spirit complex towards love/light, were then to accept responsibility for each moment of the time/space accumulation of present moments available to it, such an entity can empower its progress in much the same way as we described the empowering of the call of your social complex distortion to the Confederation.
(02-22-2014, 04:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I'm in a better place than I used to be, and I use meditation almost daily. Though not quite daily. I try to do it when I can. But I never get deep. My meditations sometimes get me feeling a bit numb, which is comfortable feeling. I like to feel comfortable during meditation. Other times I get restless. It's not done a whole lot in terms of making me live a satisfying life. Satisfaction would come from living in a fantasy world. My dream world does not exist. But living in 4D or higher would be quite satisfying to me.

@Gemini Wolf: For most people, their "fantasy world" truly is a fantasy, so they must find ways to be content in this world. You are not alone.
I can perfectly understand the feelings that you're explaining; I used to feel the same ways every night before sleep as a teenager when I'd try meditation only to have seizures and be exhausted for days on end. Seizures during "sleep" means no sleep.
I've had a Ventriculo-Peritoneal (VP) Shunt since infancy, which has caused problems, which I've dealt with throughout my entire life. It has still been causing many various problems since 2011, when I had many seizures that almost seemed like one. I've noticed that these problems can take a long time to develop; the last severe time taking around 8 months to reach its worst point and causing a seizure that came very slowly after overwhelming and burning shocking in my head on June 6 of 2013 (surprisingly after I drove from Illinois to Florida with my sister helping me to avoid accidents from temporary blindness and unawareness of my location or movements). Voluntarily isolated from my family, I feared the thoughts of anyone noticing me or suffocation equally.
From searching online about seizures and VP shunt malfunctioning until my searching is taking me in literally virtual circles, I've learned that most of the problems that can arise from situations such as those have happened to me. All of these problems have been fluctuating but also incredibly consistent. Although a doctor has not told me this, I can tell that I am "too tall" for the shunt that I have and that its movement has caused some sort of damage. Something that I find to be strange is that I hadn't grown at all from the age of 12 to the age of 18, then grew 2 1/2 inches from early 2011 to now.
It's nice to be able to hear, see, breathe, feel, speak and think properly without "waking up" somewhere without knowing how I got there or having conversations with "no" end or beginning and uncontrolled words and emotion. I also am happy to get to sleep more easily-almost too easily, especially after living as an insomniac-and to not suffer through seizures every time that I'm slightly less than conscious. However, I'm terrified that my family's life and how I'm living will become worse-maybe even worse than what happened during the numerous seizures in early 2011-because these problems aren't going away and so much has already happened to me physically.
Nearly our entire lives are spent around each other...my father, my sister, my brother, when he visits...and I don't want them to know about this. I don't know how I would possibly live through any more "cloudy-minded days" from a shunt malfunction due to poor positioning of this thing in my body. It is both a blessing and a curse.
My family has already endured so much, partly because of traumatic issues that I failed to resolve after forgetting frightening events. Because I didn't speak to anyone about family issues years ago, my family was torn apart and I am always carrying some paranoia and negative emotion that affects me differently from day to week, depending on how my shunt is "working". Now, my sister and I have been spending an incredible amount of time around our father because he has heart issues and insomnia (we've been trying to help him relax and sleep, as well as checking his blood pressure very often).
I can't have them know about this...I just can't.
Dani, I can't imagine what you've gone through. I should count my blessings that I am healthy.
try loving kindess meditation bhante vimalamarsi
I just posted this on another website while I was looking up information about VP shunt malfunctions.

Those of you who are experiencing these problems or similar problems should be checked out immediately:
-abnormal shunt placement/involuntary movement of shunt
-nausea, vomiting, or protrusion of shunt in abdomen
-stomach aches or abdominal pain
-fevers
-changes in hearing or temporary loss of hearing.
-loss of awareness or loss of control of words, emotions and movements
-Short term memory and/or inability to recall or recognize words of others or your own/not knowing what you’re saying or why you’re speaking
-Walking around without knowing where you’re going or where you are (POSSIBLY PARTIAL SEIZURES OR ABSENT SEIZURES)
-SIGNS OF SLEEP SEIZURES: Shaking back and forth as well as falling off of bed while asleep. Twitching with shortness of breath/screaming with eyes closed or open after falling asleep. Sometimes sleep seizures may be followed by unusual behavior that could resemble sleepwalking or night terrors.
-Anxiety
-Shouting or crying without reason
-breathing difficulty
-loss of concentration
-Exhaustion
-Sudden and frequent loss of consciousness
-blurred vision, “swirling” vision, or a complete but temporary “blackout” of your sight
-strange feelings like pressure against any part of your body along the location of the shunt and its tubing
-“vibration” at the shunt location from blockage,excessive drainage, or abnormal flow of CSF
-pressure in your head or frequent headaches, especially at shunt location in head
-Feelings that resemble a shunt tap or “stabbing and crushing” of shunt
-pressure, indention, and/or at shunt location anywhere along tubing
-Grand Mal seizures

Signs and symptoms of seizures with VP shunt:
-Exhaustion
-Downward gaze, “glassy” and unfocused eyes
-Little or no response to questions
-Drooping of face
-Body has limp appearance
-Eyes roll upward, repeatedly or not
-Intense pressure at shunt location in head
-inability to move, speak, see clearly, feel much of body or breathe deeply. (WATCH FOR TIGHT CHEST AND/OR STOMACH MUSCLES.)
-Head falls back with chest pushed outward, followed by moaning.
-Part or all of body tense and/or twitching and shaking.
-Involuntary shouting, shallow and unsteady breathing.
-Laughing for no reason during seizure/seizures (SIGN OF TIGHT CHEST MUSCLES)
-Excessive drainage of CSF through shunt and shunt tubing
-“Static shocking”, burning, “intense brain freeze”,and “crushing” in head
-Auras
-Recurring loss of awareness and/or consciousness
-Fear
-Potential suffocation
-Potential incontinence

What to do during seizure:
-Remove all objects and furniture away from seizure victim to avoid injury.
-Lay person on side, allowing any saliva or vomit to drain out of mouth. Do not lay person on back. (The idea that someone can “swallow” their tongue is false; tissue called “webbing” is under the tongue to hold tongue in place. Call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY if person having seizure bites own tongue enough to cause bleeding.)
-DO NOT PLACE ANY OBJECTS IN MOUTH.
-Place soft item like a pillow under seizure victim’s head.
-only touch person having seizure to avoid injury of him/her and yourself. Do not hold them down for long or strongly unless to avoid injury.
-Remove eyeglasses.
-Keep seizure victim under close supervision.
-KEEP TRACK OF TIME.IF SEIZURE LASTS OVER 3-5 MINUTES OR SEIZURE VICTIM IS SUFFOCATING, CALL 9-1-1.

After seizure:

-inability to regain consciousness. (IF HANDS ARE RESTING ON CHEST ON OWN WITHOUT SEIZURE VICTIM BEING TOUCHED AND TOES ARE
-amnesia (ASK:”Can you speak?” “What is your name?” “How old are you?” “Do you know where you are?”)
-Loss of awareness
-Fatigue
-Seeming to “fall asleep” repeatedly
-slurred speech or speaking with great effort.
-inappropriate words/jumbled words and rambling
-Speaking with great effort
-Shortness of breath
-Long pausing prior to response
-Slow reaction to hearing you speak
-involuntary movements, twitching
-fatigue
-inability to move or control part of body, as well as one side or both sides of body
-limping/dragging feet
(AVOID STAIRS OR HARD FLOORS)
-Temporary movements followed by paralysis
-Recurring seizures.

I understand that this is quite long. For that,I apologize.
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION

@GeminiWolf: Most people have blessings to count. If they don't, there are chances for them to find some on their own or stumble upon them. I've heard some of these blessings hold the name "miracles".
There are many stories of children who are not old enough to find blessings on their own. In many cases, these children become adults who willingly disregard their blessings and deprive themselves of future blessings.
Sometimes, people should take a chance to do what can be quite difficult: change. <3
It's always nice to accept what we can love, even when we must search deep within our minds.

This is interesting, especially the idea of teaching children something as positive as this:

http://www.buddhanet.net/metta_in.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG1pRNQAByI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iCe3MFNiL8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A71N-sbnLdY

^"Dearly Beloved", Kingdom Hearts. Eflat, my "favorite" key (even though each one is truly fascinating).

The same key is from the first song that I ever heard:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upkYQqbrjSc

Like "feeling everything" in meditation, I can just..."feel" these notes.
(02-22-2014, 05:19 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with what you are saying, but i was getting to the point that those who we think of as teachers still have distortions and negative aspects but are able to balance them more and more in the present moment.
Doesn't really work that way. Imbalances remain imbalanced, forever, unless and until they are integrated.
(03-04-2014, 12:44 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2014, 05:19 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with what you are saying, but i was getting to the point that those who we think of as teachers still have distortions and negative aspects but are able to balance them more and more in the present moment.
Doesn't really work that way. Imbalances remain imbalanced, forever, unless and until they are integrated.

I think it can work like that and it doesn't mean by any reason that you are not further integrating and balancing experience. The teacher archetype if you want to look it at that way has grown to the point of accepting the reasonability of the light/love love/light of the present moment more and more to the point that distortions are let go of. Think of it like a piano key getting quieter over time, rather than the note being played over and over.
(03-04-2014, 02:52 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2014, 12:44 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

I think it can work like that and it doesn't mean by any reason that you are not further integrating and balancing experience. The teacher archetype if you want to look it at that way has grown to the point of accepting the reasonability of the light/love love/light of the present moment more and more to the point that distortions are let go of. Think of it like a piano key getting quieter over time, rather than the note being played over and over.
No, you do not remove imbalances without their integration. However, you can become centered and do work regardless of those imbalances.
Circles, circles, circles...whether I've gone halfway or around again and again...there isn't a tangible answer.
No matter where I look, any glance into information that may help lead me to scarce comfort is futile as my screams are only to air.
Unsuccessful meditation melts into tears. With shunt malfunctioning, then what-seizures in front of my family?...
I'm scared.
There is no escape from the agony that haunts my plagued mind.
Obsession and depression are mental decay.
This lack of motivation is thriving because of the suffering of my family. It's my fault that they were torn apart; I didn't start that, but I didn't stop it, either.
It's my fault that I've suffered through these past years and shall continue to do so for an unknown number of years to come.
Emotional instability, depression, lack of awareness, seizures...everything...I tried to stop everything.
I've tried not to feel...then, couldn't feel.
The seizures; I tried to stop...but never could...no matter how much I wanted to.
They don't affect me as often as before, but...seem to be worse now, when they overwhelm me.
This shunt just keeps shifting, burning whatever it touches and feeling crushed. I've wanted to remove it from my body with pliers. I've wanted to open my head to pour water into my skull or pump air into my brain to stop it from feeling crushed and singed. Various places in my head are relentlessly sharp yet scalding with pressure that is either slightly tolerable or absolutely intense. This ringing in my ears....won't...shut....up. These eyes keep tensing up as though trying to focus them consistently isn't painful enough.
No matter what happened, I always tried to stop.
I'm tired of being afraid. Fear seemed to abandon me along with hope that I would escape the trauma of suffocation and paralysis in 2011, so....why am I scared now?
Family issues...physical problems...they're my fault.
It's my fault that the pain wouldn't stop. Although I spoke, I just...didn't speak enough about these problems, I guess.
Retaking steps is an impossibility that would be Heaven on Earth. On an emotional and physical level, I have destroyed my family as much as I've destroyed myself.
My father is already dealing with a tattered living and a "broken heart". He doesn't need to be dealing with me even more than now. Because words fell deep into the crevices of my brain instead of flowing from my mouth, my father is working himself into poor health while he is required to lose all that he earns. He strives so much every day...just to provide for everyone so that we may survive. What do I do; fret about regrets and concerns that are far from any minds around me?...Sometimes, I'll wake up wondering if my father's heart is still beating. His health is poor because I didn't speak.
There is no way to know who all of us could be if we lived together in a more stable home. Therefore, I've "killed" who we could have been. I "should" be dead, but she just....got "wise" so that she can flourish like a parasite for years to come. Unfortunately, at this moment, I am living with a similar status.
It's no surprise that my father is so stressed. There are times that he lashes out at me, which hurts, but....he deserves to hurt me. I don't have the right to feel....this way....at all.
I can't stand when I'll lash out at my family unintentionally because I don't know what I'm doing or where I am. Shunt malfunctions seem to be somewhat subtle until symptoms stike suddenly. By then, I'm too late...and I have to deal with whatever happens.
Stress is terrifying. What might i be like in the future, especially after trauma like excessive CSF drainage that still causes problems today?
I'd love to "wake up" in a seizure for only a moment, then just....not feel that pain anymore. Seizures...they hurt even more than they used to.
If I was to go through what happened in 2011...I would feel the same as before; I wouldn't mind death if it stopped the aching.
Either I needed immediate help, or I just needed to die. That hurt too much. How might something like that hurt now; more, or the same? This shunt keeps shifting closer and closer to my ear...just to get stuck somehow.
There isn't a way to stop this...."ignore" this...."get through" this.
This thing is a part of me, and "I'm" out of control.
There is no way out.
it's not your fault. there is a way out. there is an ending & it's getting closer every second. like everything, this too shall pass over

enduring suffering must be like lifting spiritual weights...how much can u take & just how big will your muscles get bc of it? how strong u want to be must have something to do w/ what all u're going thru. it's just a guess

have u seen the 2011 movie called samsara? u need to see it, if u haven't. the moving movie brilliantly depicts how life is (mostly) suffering

in the afterlife, the ones that suffered the most must get the biggest gold medals / trophies or something...idk what's going on but it's fun to think about

there's an ending to everything - except to the 1 infinite creator aka you. there's likely no limit to how strong a seemingly separate soul can get. hang in there, & grow stronger every second, or let (most of) us suffer w/o your physical company. it's your choice & have faith that w/e choice u make is the perfect choice (bc it could be). there could be no mistakes in existence

have peace, despite it all, knowing you are the all
(03-09-2014, 09:34 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]in the afterlife, the ones that suffered the most must get the biggest gold medals / trophies or something
bullshit. you dont get a medal from not being able to accept yourself. the notion is nonsense and pathetic.
(03-09-2014, 10:49 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 09:34 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]in the afterlife, the ones that suffered the most must get the biggest gold medals / trophies or something
bullshit. you dont get a medal from not being able to accept yourself. the notion is nonsense and pathetic.
thanks so much, for sharing your lovely opinion *WINK*

i think there is a good chance that the ones that choose to accept their suffering, rather than choose to just end it & check out, get somehow rewarded (in the life after this life) for choosing to persevere
@Isis: Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0xVp3N-M84

Is there a chance that I may find Samsara on Netflix? If not, I'm not sure how I'll see it. Thank you for telling me about it.
The idea that one can become stronger daily lingers in my mind, which is why sadness and ambition struggle to work with me. I'm sure that many people have had a taste of that.
It's not that I won't find some sort of strength; I only wish for that strength to help those that I love. Already, enough has hurt each of them in some ways. Finally, time and occurrences have enabled my mind to realize how badly my family has been damaged. Life could be worse, despite having its own scars.
Certain experiences of mine should never be known by my family. When something happens, I'll deal with it-even if my mind doesn't reject or hide whatever it doesn't want to handle at the moment.
Socialization is great for finding any source of light, despite risking finding darkness as well when one ventures into a world outside of their own minds.
There are positive sides that coexist along the negative sides of living, no matter what our state of mind may be. Hopefully, more people than not try to live with as much light as possible even though doing so can be much easier said than done.

@Everyone: I apologize for speaking so negatively about life. Without this outlet,words like I've said can only be spoken with consequences.
Without this outlet, there is only the space within my skull to speak to.
(03-10-2014, 10:59 AM)Dani Wrote: [ -> ]@Isis: Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0xVp3N-M84

Is there a chance that I may find Samsara on Netflix? If not, I'm not sure how I'll see it. Thank you for telling me about it.
The idea that one can become stronger daily lingers in my mind, which is why sadness and ambition struggle to work with me. I'm sure that many people have had a taste of that.
It's not that I won't find some sort of strength; I only wish for that strength to help those that I love. Already, enough has hurt each of us in some ways.
Socialization is great for finding any source of light, despite risking finding darkness as well when one ventures into a world outside of their own minds.

@Everyone: I apologize for speaking so negatively about life. Without this outlet,words like I've said can only be spoken with consequences.
Without this outlet, there is only the space within my skull to speak to.
i think there's a great chance u'll find samsara on netflix...i check out movies from the library. they have everything

it helps me to keep in mind there's a chance everything could be happening according to some divine (comedy) plan so i think it's best not to worry too much about anything

every1 could be similar to actors/actresses in a movie/play that was created by the 1 infinite creator...everything we say/do could have been written/created for us, at the beginning of time/existence, by some1/something w/ powers beyond imagination
Quote:No, you do not remove imbalances without their integration. However, you can become centered and do work regardless of those imbalances.

Remember to quote yourself on this one zenmaster.
(03-10-2014, 10:33 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 10:49 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
thanks so much, for sharing your lovely opinion *WINK*

i think there is a good chance that the ones that choose to accept their suffering, rather than choose to just end it & check out, get somehow rewarded (in the life after this life) for choosing to persevere
Suffering is due to lack of acceptance in the first place silly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6