Bring4th

Full Version: Who owns you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you at the bottom of a giant pyramid which feeds STS entities or are you sovereign and free? Here's a great video providing a lot of "food for thought".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpcfZzx8xY0
(02-05-2014, 12:19 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]Are you at the bottom of a giant pyramid which feeds STS entities or are you sovereign and free?
At the top?
(02-05-2014, 12:28 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2014, 12:19 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]Are you at the bottom of a giant pyramid which feeds STS entities or are you sovereign and free?
At the top?

I can tell you that I'm still a half slave, and that's only because I've been working on it for the last several years.

Freedom does not come from government - government's tendency would be to want to enslave you. No, freedom and sovereignty comes from the individual outward. No one will do it for you..

Fang

The glorious Orion Empire.

The fact that the woman in that video is not a teenager yet so edgy and full of angst is amusing and disturbing at the same time.

to put it friendlier terms, this kinda thing perpetuates the (false) dichotomy of us vs. them.
I'm a wholly owned subsidiary of the PepsiCola corporation.

Melissa

There's a 4-legged, purring, furry creature here that has managed to enslave me, ever so successfully. :p
(02-05-2014, 11:02 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]to put it friendlier terms, this kinda thing perpetuates the (false) dichotomy of us vs. them.

Forgive me, I didn't realize this was a sixth density message board.

The world I'm living in is transitioning from 3rd to 4th where virtually all the people are unknowingly enslaved.

My apologies.

Melissa

Sometimes I wonder if there's anyone who truly 'owns' this 'planet'. Or perhaps it has some kind of manager.
I'm a slave to gravity Sad
I am happy that we have laws to stop people robbing each other and killing each other and so on. I don't think this makes me a slave to follow them as i do so out of my own freewill and belief. However the difference comes when the law becomes radical.

Most of us obey the law and pay Taxes out of our own freewill. So rather it could be said we are not slaves but are simply not sane.
(02-05-2014, 12:31 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I wonder if there's anyone who truly 'owns' this 'planet'. Or perhaps it has some kind of manager.

I think it's fair to say that Gaia or Mother Earth is a sovereign entity and is a part of the infinite creator or you could think of it as owned by the infinite creator. There may also be some positive star group that claims stewardship of this planet in a benevolent way - that's a question I don't know. I do know that there definitely is a manager of the planet in flesh and blood inhabiting the earth currently.

Of course, the elite/STS entities (by definition) believe that they, themselves, are the infinite creator, so they are arrogantly claiming ownership title to the earth the same way they claim title to all the human beings on earth.

Much of the "intel" you've heard from Wilcock and others of things that were supposed to happen have originated from the elite and were plans that the manager did not want to happen, therefore they didn't happen. They were just disguised strategies that were really the strategies of the elite to take total control. We have a manager of this planet who is definitely watching our back, though you need not know anything about that individual - just know he's there helping us to have a proper, free will, spiritual experience on Earth.

But the individual battle remains the same, and the battle is peaceful at its core. You are a sovereign entity who is part of the infinite creator - you are the subject of the infinite creator. No other human being, inherently, has any right to control you or own you. The Negative Elite/STS entities/Orion Group have claimed to be the infinite creator, and have consequently claimed ownership title of all human beings. The only way they can make that work is with your consent.

Do you consent?

No one on earth - no one - will stop you from making that free will choice.
At some level it was my consent to be of service in such a manner.
(02-05-2014, 02:41 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I am happy that we have laws to stop people robbing each other and killing each other and so on. I don't think this makes me a slave to follow them as i do so out of my own freewill and belief. However the difference comes when the law becomes radical.

Most of us obey the law and pay Taxes out of our own freewill. So rather it could be said we are not slaves but are simply not sane.

The system is way out of control. Paying taxes for something you don't agree with is tyranny - having government to help with crimes such as murder and robbery is sensible. But government has morphed into something far larger and controlling than helping out with just sensible things.

Sorry, have to cut this answer short - gotta get going..

Unbound

We have to activate our hearts for us to open to harvestability and move beyond 3D.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We grasp the newness of material requested by you. It was unclear, for we thought we had covered this material. The portion covered is this: the green-ray activation is always vulnerable to the yellow or orange ray of possession, this being largely yellow ray but often coming into orange ray. Fear of possession, desire for possession, fear of being possessed, desire to be possessed: these are the distortions which will cause the deactivation of green-ray energy transfer.

I am that I am, without claim.
We can be slaves to our unconscious mind e.g., shadow.
(02-05-2014, 12:46 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a slave to gravity Sad

Except when you dream at night :¬)

I've wanted to fly too.

(02-05-2014, 04:07 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]

Except when you dream at night :¬)

Makes sense. I've had a dream where gravity moved sideways and I was stuck to a wall. Or I stuck myself to a wall being able to control it.
(02-05-2014, 03:32 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]We can be slaves to our unconscious mind e.g., shadow.
That's pretty much where this youtuber is coming from. You can't just take the negative, reactive position as something which is going to equip people to find something better. Once you realize your sovereignty, you realize responsibility and then group responsibility which -- omg -- you guessed it, requires a form of government. Fast forward to yellow vmeme and then we have a degree of consciousness in govt. which is at least able to recognize diverse social needs and expression (healthy and pathological) and to nurture a harmonious societal evolution. We do not have yellow vmeme leadership yet.

Fang

Quote:Forgive me, I didn't realize this was a sixth density message board.

The world I'm living in is transitioning from 3rd to 4th where virtually all the people are unknowingly enslaved.

My apologies.
You are forgiven.
But lol, I don't mean it's a false dichotomy in the sense of "all is one" I mean that the person is a part of the government thy are complaining about and conceptually separating themselves from to justify their complaining. It's not like bad (inefficent or even at times seemingly pathological) governments don't exist but to perceive that and then think that we should just get rid of government all together is a regression rather than progression.

Quote:We do not have yellow vmeme leadership yet.
Maybe not in America Wink
Edit: lol damn arbitrary colour coding of spiral dynamics, yeah you're right I don't think there are any yellow leaders as of present.
(02-05-2014, 12:31 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I wonder if there's anyone who truly 'owns' this 'planet'. Or perhaps it has some kind of manager.

I started this a while ago.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...sold+world