Bring4th

Full Version: Memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I want to understand something, and I believe you can help me

In advance, I thank you a lot

It is about the time when planet Earth is totaly a four-density planet, with no longer third-density beings on it; I am wondering, is all history, all art, all construction, all knowledge etc gone, dessapeared, no longer there, somehow vanished or will it at least be in a sort of infinite memory to which fourth-density beings will have access? Or perhaps it'll remain there with fourth-density beings having access to it?
First of all, I welcome you to the forum, and hope you find the answers you seek. It is our pleasure to have you here. Understand that what I say is only my understanding, and if it conflicts with what you feel to be right or truth, then disregard it.

The good things will remain in memory in a way, like a movie you watched a long time ago. The bad things will be lost/released. Of these things which you wonder, like art, buildings and such... I would like to ask you a question. Does it matter to you now that favorite shirt you wore 300 years ago in a past incarnation? I suggest that just like that shirt is unimportant now, those things in this world will be unimportant in 4th density entities existence.

Because of the illusion we live in, 3rd density "life" here on earth, but more specifically a "veiled" existence, in our perceived seperateness of being we attach ourselves to things which bring us joy, closer to the vibration of the One Creator. Although we perceive these things to be real, they are not. The only thing which is real is now, in this moment, and in 4D, entities will not care about the past or the future; they will be that, living in the moment, each moment filled with joy and love.

As for the matter of these things, it is my opinion, and this is only opinion, that these things will no longer exist at some point, though it may not be that way for some time. Matter will be rearranged to one of more harmonious existence. In the world there is enough beauty without art or music or technology, for all of nature is art, all sounds of nature are beautiful, and the spirit has more beingness than all technology we currently have.

Does this all make sense to you?
Hi there, I., and welcome.

The Ra/Q'uo Material indicates that there will be a gradual transition to a 4D lifestyle over centuries.

I look at it this way, given that most entities will likely be polarized not a whole more than 51% STO, it should take a good while for social cohesion to develope to the point of doing serious communal 4D work--given this planet's markedly tumultuous history. The changes will likely come slowly as individuals, one by one, learn to seek, understand and act upon the truth they find within their own hearts.

Although this time lag may sound discouraging, it's during times of transition that one is most challenged to open up to growth. So, if you're into growth, this is a fine time be buffeted by the turmoil.

~p~
I believe it was something like 3D can not see 4D because 4D chooses to remain unseen. But the energies can not be "Not felt". I believe Peregrinus is right on how it will stay in memory. I also believe on all the things said that you'll have access to your own and the mass planet consciousness and their memories too. However I still think there will be a "Looking back" type of thing because you stop looking back in the seventh density.

On your question if things and objects of third density would be available in fourth I tried to find the answer on L/L but couldn't find the thing I remembered in my head.

What I remembered was something that third density and fourth density energy is incompatible. But you can invest in a third density being somehow from fourth density just like you invest in third density of second density animals.. this is what I remember on this question and point.
I also welcome you to the forum.

May I ask what study you've done so far about these matters?
Have you had an opportunity to explore the material from L/L Research?

My own belief is that nothing will be lost, in the same way that none of the good of the acorn is lost once the oak is fully grown. None of the content of caring, devotion, creativity, love, design, history and so on will be lost. However, the form may be as different as the tree is from the acorn. But it will be recognizable, and lovable, and continue to provide inspiration in a form that blesses us. The acorn blesses the inch of soil around it, the tree blesses people from a long distance who can find sheltering shade and the fun of something to climb upon. The deeper meaning of all that we value will endure, as will the deeper meaning of our own spirits.

P.S. to avoid confusion - I'm NOT the Questioner of the Law of One books, merely a fan of his work.
Warmly welcomed! That's shiny. People I thank you.

I read fine answers, and it supports what I have been thinking, but these thoughts and ideas of mine were not solid. Now they are more thanks to these writtings, and I thank you. I had a will to know more on this matter which is not of the greatest importance as you described it.

To the person with the forum-name 'Questioner' :
I have read almost half the Ra material which contains all the five books + bonus.
Thank you, that's helpful to know. I enjoy your approach to ask about particular subjects and I look forward to helping each other in our studies and growth.
It's my opinion that all memories that have ever been created are not lost. There is the idea of the Akashic Records, a non-physical plane where all emotions, memory, experiences are stored. It is sort of alluded to in the Ra material when Ra spoke about recording the errors they made in giving the pyramid shape concept to the Egyptians. (Here is a quote- I included the whole question just for fun, it's quite interesting to read again)

Quote:60.16 Questioner: The pyramid shape then, as I understand it, was deemed by your social memory complex to be at that time of paramount importance as the physical training aid for spiritual development. At this particular time in the evolution of our planet it seems that you place little or no emphasis on this shape. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is our honor/duty to attempt to remove the distortions that the use of this shape has caused in the thinking of your peoples and in the activities of some of your entities. We do not deny that such shapes are efficacious, nor do we withhold the general gist of this efficacy. However, we wish to offer our understanding, limited though it is, that contrary to our naive beliefs many thousands of your years ago the optimum shape for initiation does not exist.

Let us expand upon this point. When we were aided by sixth-density entities during our own third-density experiences we, being less bellicose in the extreme, found this teaching to be of help. In our naiveté in third-density we had not developed the interrelationships of your barter or money system and power. We were, in fact, a more philosophical third-density planet than your own and our choices of polarity were much more centered about the, shall we say, understanding of sexual energy transfers and the appropriate relationships between self and other-self.

We spent a much larger portion of our space/time working with the unmanifested being. In this less complex atmosphere it was quite instructive to have this learn/teaching device and we benefited without the distortions we found occurring among your peoples.

We have recorded these differences meticulously in the Great Record of Creation that such naiveté shall not be necessary again.

At this space/time we may best serve you, we believe, by stating that the pyramid for meditation along with other rounded and arched or pointed circular shapes is of help to you. However, it is our observation that due to the complexity of influences upon the unmanifested being at this space/time nexus among your planetary peoples it is best that the progress of the mind/body/spirit complex take place without, as you call them, training aids because when using a training aid an entity then takes upon itself the Law of Responsibility for the quickened or increased rate of learn/teaching. If this greater understanding, if we may use this misnomer, is not put into practice in the moment by moment experience of the entity, then the usefulness of the training aid becomes negative.

Even has a wikipedia entry! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records
Also

Quote:14.32 Questioner: Where did the information come from that Edgar Cayce channeled?

Ra: I am Ra. We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or octave. The one sound vibratory complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the “Akashic Record” or the “Hall of Records.”