Bring4th

Full Version: Instability in disincarnate entities.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From my early lives, I loved through will alone. I was abused in my earliest lives and that bias of determination, will and justice continued on through many densities and many planets. Only until mid-5th-density on Venus did I realize I would have trouble attaining the oversoul through my strictly passionate state of being. I have not known peace unlike my brothers. I have not known detachment. Only endless drive. And for this my naivete has been a great cost to many.

I have spent eons in lives like this one in an attempt to correct distortions that are over a billion years old. However, something has changed:

I cannot give details but my fully-informed counter-part (parallel self), an individual aspect of Ra, has completely merged with an entity that has experienced the furthest depthes of the negative polarity while now pursuing the positive path, out of the most accepting love possible. As we inevitably surrender to the creator, my entire soul surrendered to another. I have been told this has been as a "true merging of the polarities." I can now say I have experienced both polarities in full.

This being has just as much will and bias for power as me... My polarity in a fully-informed capacity went from a stable 75% to a 55% "service to others." Channeling this part of me has seemed very masculine but stable. However, things seemed to have become more prankish. He took on ways of speaking not normally pursued. Sarcasm became a method of guidance. Soon his demeanor in my channeling disturbed my fiancee greatly. No longer did he act like an aspect of Ra but like a personality fully unleashed.

Shocked he disturbed her, this aspect of me began to speak in the greatest sorrow. I had just witnessed an eons-old entity from sixth-density break down immensely. Endless apologies were soon made for a failure to be a proper "teacher/learner."

They felt like they infringed on me. I felt I got to know myself better.

Instability exists even in the most experienced of entities. I am unstable here and while I am with Ra.

My conclusion is that in the end, the concept of a perfectly enlightened being is fantasy. Even high-density beings are children at play too.

Ra speaking as a group through one entity is clean and professional. If you talk to the individual aspects, you will find goofballs like you and me.

Unbound

I love you, my friend, and alas, I possess no other words for you.

Fang

We're all bozos on this bus dude....though to be honest I am a little concerned....
Be careful with the personal fable is all I can say Smile
Let it be known there is a huge gap in this story that I cannot tell. If it were to be revealed, all would seem bright and well.

(02-06-2014, 08:35 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I love you, my friend, and alas, I possess no other words for you.

My soul has been stolen -- eh, Tanner? *smirk*

The darkness you may see is real but it's in a form you currently do not see.

Fang

I'm sure it would but why can't you tell us? It would be perfectly understandable if it involved personal issues or something of that nature but if it's because you think you're gonna infringe on our free will let it be known that you won't Smile
I'll mail a $20 bill to the user that guesses the form the "dark entity" possesses.

Tip: The answer isn't fantastical gibberish nor a fiction.

Fang

Tip noted
Lol I'll bite
Was it... mantis like? But it should be noted that the "visual" representation of a being higher than 3rd density is dependent on the distortions, biases and unconscious expectations of the individual's mind of who they are contacting. If it is an individual thing anyways lol
Edit: oh your soul has not been stolen a1, come off it lol
A preying mantis came into mind as well.

I'm with Fang on this one. While such fantastical tales are all well and good, I'm curious if you realise you're currently on this pretty little blob we like to call Earth Lol. I like to engage in some digging at times, but ultimately the info for me is transient and does not in anyway promote growth of consciousness in this mode of existence.

Edit: Just picked up the emergence of a second Ego construct/personality complex forming. Keep that in check A1 and reconcile your two selves.
(02-06-2014, 09:45 AM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]...
Edit: Just picked up the emergence of a second Ego construct/personality complex forming. Keep that in check A1 and reconcile your two selves.

This will lead to a $20 bill if analyzed with faith/conviction.

The symbol of the mantis is most irrelevant -- unless you can see into the past of many.
I swear I've read this conversation a few times before but with slight differences. The mantis as a 'hidden secret' was one of the main thematic points. In my clearest memory, next was a discussion whether it was actually a mantis or of some other insectoid origin.

This discussion seems to be missing someone, though.

Fang

Quote:The symbol of the mantis is most irrelevant.
Oh boy well you see all the soul thieves in this Logos all choose to embody the image of the mantis, drawn from the trunk of the deep for it's ability to inspire awe.

For all I know anyways

To be serious for a second actually; A1 don't let this book rule your life.
Ra mentions that when intends to channel, they open themselves to both positive and negative influences.

Are you sure you're not channelling a negative entity, which is finding it's way to you through imbalance/distortion, and masquerading as a positive entity?

It's hard to imagine a higher density STO entity using sarcasm to guide.
(02-06-2014, 10:27 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]...

It is indeed. I encourage all to look into my situation in regards to my safety. Surprises will await you and perhaps me.

Melissa

What about your fiancées safety?
She believes delusion is the more likely scenario with safety being the alternative due to clear positive presences in our home. I don't blame her. The situation is quite asinine on its face. I am truly a fool to consider this heavily.
Like attracts like.

$20 dollars eh? *rubs hands* Here's my shot: does it looks like an attractive young man with thick wavy hair? No? How about this then, some kind of vaguely asian sorcerer? Maybe more of a samurai?

I do enjoy games Smile

Unbound

(02-06-2014, 09:20 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Let it be known there is a huge gap in this story that I cannot tell. If it were to be revealed, all would seem bright and well.

(02-06-2014, 08:35 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I love you, my friend, and alas, I possess no other words for you.

I love you, my friend, that is all I am able to say.
(02-06-2014, 10:28 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2014, 10:27 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]...

It is indeed. I encourage all to look into my situation in regards to my safety. Surprises will await you and perhaps me.

Specifically I would look for misunderstood allegories and how one can spend so much time typing yet not actually say anything.

Don't ask me to explain further though there is a 45.34343454563424% the law of confusion will be broken.

(02-06-2014, 09:28 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I'll mail a $20 bill to the user that guesses the form the "dark entity" possesses.

Tip: The answer isn't fantastical gibberish nor a fiction.

It's the rotten turd you shat in the toilet after taco bell we already know.
Yeah, this forum was created for us to play the dungeon and dragons game lol

Unbound

(02-06-2014, 09:20 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Let it be known there is a huge gap in this story that I cannot tell. If it were to be revealed, all would seem bright and well.

The Dark Star has now been touched with light, I thank you and bless you greatly, I wish you all the best in the world, my friend.
(02-06-2014, 03:17 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Like attracts like.

$20 dollars eh? *rubs hands* Here's my shot: does it looks like an attractive young man with thick wavy hair? No? How about this then, some kind of vaguely asian sorcerer? Maybe more of a samurai?

I do enjoy games Smile
From a very abstract standpoint, you are achieving a state nearing warmth.
[Image: 20111206012202_379993-raiden.jpg]

:¬)
Of course the perfectly enlightened being is a fantasy.

This illusion itself is a distortion, so naturally anything that appears within it is distorted.

As we progress, we become less and less distorted -- this is the meaning of progress -- until eventually the distortion caves in on itself like a black-hole.

However, progress itself is ultimately an illusion. It is part of the illusion only.

There is truly no progress. There never has been and never will be.

Likewise, there are ultimately no beings. There never has been and never will be -- there is only being itself.

We are all still learning this, including those of higher densities.

Anyway, do you remember the 5th density negative entity in the late Ra material? Remember how L/L was wise enough to basically embarrass this entity? Not that embarrassment was their intention, of course, they simply recognized how this entity was attempting to be of service, in its own way.

May this be of some value to you, my friend.
How was the entity embarrassed? Seems like a 3D emotional projection.
It is.

I should have said:

"Anyway, do you remember the 5th density negative entity in the late Ra material? Remember how L/L recognized that this entity was attempting to be of service, in its own way?"