Bring4th

Full Version: Intervention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day, good night to you readers

I wish to know how precisely the Orion group helps those devoted to serve themselves, and how does The Confederation helps or assists, when they do, those whose great purpose is the enhancement of the world ? Is it by means of telepathy, dreams, thought-form contact, given capacities or sort of powers, inspiration, ideas, things materialized? ?

And the other question is how to know when you received help from The Confederation if it arrives as an inspiration or in a dream, and not to confuse it with a help from the higher-self or subconscious or The One Infinite Creator?

Finaly, how often does it happen?

Thrice as thankful to you I am for your possible answers to my three questions.
I will only speak of the Confederation, as I do not concern myself with the dealings of the Orion group. I believe that according to the requirement that free will is not infringed upon, they do nothing for us in the sense of doing things. On the other hand, if one asks for assistance mentally, they will become present (though invisible) at your location and be a source of higher vibration, thus helping one to increase their vibration. when can and does this happen? Every time you ask.
This is formidable.

Could you please tell me in which session and in which book I can find Ra exaplaining this?
The whole distinction is "service to others" versus "service to self," and it's a major theme throughout the Ra books and also throughout this discussion forum.

Here is my interpretation in summary.

STS means the attempt to evolve spiritually through the accumulation of power and control, using other people and discarding them in whatever way expands the power and goals of the controller. The heart chakra is closed and devalued.

STO means the attempt to evolve spiritually through the sharing of open-hearted concern for the interests of others, helping them where possible through kindness and generosity.

Both sides would like to see undecided entities (that's usually us!) to join their side. Both sides realize that only a free will choice matters. STO will provide opportunities to be open-hearted, loving, supportive, equal, and respectful. STS will provide opportunities to be self-centered, and participate in a hierarchy of fearful control. Each eagerly waits to see if their opportunity will be accepted by an undecided spirit making its Choice to say, "Yes, this is now my path."
The Orion entities offer their own doctrines and philosophy concerning the Law of One. This is a type of enslaving as what they tell you will be distorted towards making you the elite of your people and thus making all others un-elite. by doing this they gain first in their negative polarization while you lose some of your negative polarization. Although this would depolarize you in the beginning some bit, it leaves a type of negative hunger to polarize towards STS in the future. This comes straight from my memory of the LOO material. They do this by various ways, (channeling, dreams, thought form seeing, crusader landings, psychic attacks which instill hatred and other feelings, etc).
Quote:
Quote:Questioner: What’s the objective with respect to the conquest of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said previously, their objective is to locate certain mind/body/spirit complexes which vibrate in resonance with their own vibrational complex, then to enslave the un-elite, as you may call those who are not of the Orion vibration.

Ra: I am Ra. Their purpose is conquest, unlike those of the Confederation who wait for the calling. The so-called Orion group calls itself to conquest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can't really say or from the "One infinite creator" because all of those different aspects are included in the Infinite one.

The higher self is more involved with you, the confederation is more involved when called upon. I wouldn't know how to discern from the two.

But what I've re-read today was the mechanism for work for the confederation is the Law of Squares. the first call is the infinite one and to be used as a base, every call over that would empower the last. for example they say 10 callers equal to about 1,012. (power & #'s calculated of the calls are dependent on the sincerity of each call)

Quote:Questioner: If only ten entities on earth required your services how would you compute their calling by using this square method?

Ra: I am Ra. We would square one ten sequential times, raising the number to the tenth square.

Questioner: What would be the result of this calculation?

Ra: I am Ra. The result is difficult to transmit. It is 1,012, approximately. The entities who call are sometimes not totally unified in their calling and, thus, the squaring slightly less. Thus, there is a statistical loss over a period of call. However, perhaps you may see by this statistically corrected information the squaring mechanism.

They also come through the same various mechanisms to teach, visions/channeling/thought form seeings/dreams/etc.

read the LOO sessions 7-9 for the beginning information about the confederation and the orion empire group.
(02-08-2010, 04:16 PM)Intermediary Wrote: [ -> ]This is formidable.

Could you please tell me in which session and in which book I can find Ra exaplaining this?

Of course brother Smile

Q'uo 2007 05 06

Quote:Question by T2: I’m feeling a very strong connection to you right now and I’m wondering if there is a way that I can carry this connection when I’m on my own because I’m not in Kentucky all the time and I’m not sitting in this room all the time. I feel that there is a lot that I can gain to working to reach and touch you in a manner similar to what I feel right now.

We are those of Q’uo, and believe we are aware of your query, my sister. There is indeed a way that you can take us with you. There is a way that all entities may take us to their hearts and that is simply to ask for our presence. We are not bound by time and space as you know them in this illusion. We are in the now as far as relating to your time and space, for we are metaphysical entities and time to us is unified and circular. Consequently, at any time that you ask mentally for us to interact with you, we shall immediately be there.

We shall not speak. We shall simply be with you and you will feel the unconditional love of our vibration. But there is more to it than that, my sister, as you well know. There is in the world of spirit an enormous amount that can never be said in words and while we are using this instrument to create words that hopefully will have some small use to you, we are at the same time doing a much larger job and that is simply to communicate with you in silence—in the silence between the words and underlying all speech. We are sharing with you in that silence those concepts that cannot be brought into words and language without a tremendous amount of loss. As if you were trying to give someone a beautiful gift and it was this round ball of beautiful concept and yet, when you attempt to bring that concept into words, it is as if you have taken the string that has made that ball and pulled it out, so, in a linear fashion, you can see the thread that made up that ball. It is a long and tedious process compared to the wholeness of concept communication. And that is what we hope to offer those who call upon us any time.

Yet always, our first gift is that of loving and being loved, for we feel your love of us also. So love is reflected in love and the Creator’s concepts flow from metaphysical instruments such as we into your heart. We hope that you will enjoy our company for we assure you, my sister, we greatly enjoy yours and are privileged to be called to you at any time. And this goes for all who would call upon us or the entities of the Confederation in general. By all means, make use of us for we are here for only one reason and that is to interact with you at this time when you are trying to get your spiritual feet under you and to make the difference that you came here to make. And may we say, my sister and all, you cannot fail, you cannot err, because as long as you breathe in and breathe out and love, you are doing what you came to do and you are doing it very well.

Because this is Q'uo, it's a three for one deal Smile
Thank you for that post. I do admire that we can carry Q'uo with us at every moment. I'd like to even when I'm not actively thinking about it as well. I mean, when we call them, and then go about our day, does their influence fade away in the time we are not thinking on them?
I believe, though I may be incorrect, that they come when called to help in the meditative state, and leave thereafter. As one has the higher self and three angels (guides) also with them at all times, there is no real need for Q'uo to remain. What their presence does is increase the vibration in ones vicinity so it is easier to align oneself with the higher vibration, thus aiding in the meditative state.
I have been feeling the need to make contact with a friendly entity for the past few days. I guess a part of me just wants to know that they are there and I will be able to speak with them as times change rapidly in the near future. Maybe I'm just in a state of unease because I'm feeling us switching and flowing through all the prospective timelines as our consciousness changes during this time of transformation.

I've noticed that every time I even think about "vibrationally aligning myself with those of Q'uo" as I put it in my own head, I feel a sort of "pressure" that's hard to describe. It could be viewed as a presence. This happens whenever I "plan on contacting them soon" or actually attempt to contact them. Since they are outside of time, it could be that whenever I mentally align with their vibration, I am metaphysically approaching them whether I'm trying to contact them to speak or not.

Last night, with a clear mind, I directed a thought towards those of Q'uo addressing them as a sentient being and contacting them with the purpose of "just to talk" seeing as I had been feeling the difficulties of life and learning lessons at a great rate for the past couple of weeks. I felt the same mental "pressure" but stronger. It's like there was silence, and only my own presence and then all of a sudden something was "there". It didn't feel malicious in the slightest. In fact, I'd say it felt loving, caring. "Detached but compassionate." was the vibe I got. I rule out the possibility of it being my own mental construct because frankly, it was way too complicated and indescribable to be something I'd thought up on my own! Usually I create concepts that can at least be in some way describable with words! lol

I directed a thought at them saying "Are you those of Q'uo?" and waited in silence for an answer. I didn't receive an answer, not in words, but the loving presence remained. I know that communication took place, but not in the way that I "wanted" it to happen, through English language-thought. Instead throughout, I received vague ideas or concepts that would be there one moment, and then vanish once I "understood" (but not necessarily mentally processed) them. The overarching concept seemed to say "Presence is enough. For now, go forward."

I understand that I'm an extreme newbie when it comes to this, so don't assume that those are for sure our friend Q'uo's words. There's no way for me to be sure that it was even Q'uo. The only thing I'm sure of was that communication took place. I can definitely see how this can be dangerous to one's well-being if one contacted a mixed or negative entity. After feeling that presence and feeling those concepts given towards the heart of self, I can imagine how terrifying a huge negative presence, firing its own concepts into the core of your heart, could be. I imagine it would be much like when poor Frodo sees the eye of Sauron, and feels the gripping terror and horrifying presence. I think that much of the uncomfortableness of the situation when greeted by a negative entity is the inclination of negative ones to EXAMINE you so very closely, processing you through their intelligence and judging what is of worth to them and what is not. We've all felt some of this when mentally connected to the negativity flowing through our fellow humans here on earth!

Thankfully, with the contact that I established, I felt no judgement! Just sincerity, compassion, and a bit of comedy in the fact that I was even trying to contact them at that time. Smile
So wonderful.. All these replies! If will copy them, read at home then come back to re-reply.

Thank you for now. Write to you tomorrow.
These careful replies have helped me as I wished. Thank you very much for your time and effort people. Now I enjoy so much more this life of mine