Bring4th

Full Version: Sending love to the negative polarity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello peeps.

About a year ago we all had a discussion on bring4th about how sending love to the negative polarity could depolarise them. I was one of the most vocal against this view, even though I started out in favour of it.

However, I went back to the quotes recently, because I continually am being pulled back to this area:

Quote:67.26 ▶ Questioner: Then there is no other service that we can at this time offer that fifth-density entity of the Orion group who is so constantly with us. As I see it now there is nothing that we can do for him from your point of view? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There is great humor in your attempt to be of polarized service to the opposite polarity. There is a natural difficulty in doing so since what you consider service is considered by this entity non-service. As you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup.

Thus it would not consider your service as such. On the other hand, if you allowed it to be of service by removing this instrument from your midst you might perhaps perceive this as not being of service. You have here a balanced and polarized view of the Creator; two services offered, mutually rejected, and in a state of equilibrium in which free will is preserved and each allowed to go upon its own path of experiencing the One Infinite Creator.

67.27 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. In closing that part of the discussion I would just say that if there is anything that we can do that is within our ability— and I understand that there are many things such as the ones that you just mentioned that are not within our ability— that we could do for this particular entity, if you would in the future communicate its requests to us we will at least consider them because we would like to serve in every respect. Is this agreeable to you?

Ra: I am Ra. We perceive that we have not been able to clarify your service versus its desire for service. You need, in our humble opinion, to look at the humor of the situation and relinquish your desire to serve where no service is requested. The magnet will attract or repel. Glory in the strength of your polarization and allow others of opposite polarity to similarly do so, seeing the great humor of this polarity and its complications in view of the unification in sixth density of these two paths.

There are many things to consider here.

This is the only place I have been able to find where it is said specifically that sending love will depolarise the negative entity.

The statement 'the magnet will attract or repel' is what does it for me. Because I am repeatedly attracted to this area.

Perhaps the advice given here is based on the fact that the Ra material that was being produced is far more useful to anyone than draining the self sending love and light to a black hole. But that may not be the case at all times for all peoples, and the examples of the negative may at other times be more accessible terrestrial than celestial.

Also, it seems obvious and likely to me that his behaviour de facto will attract some sort of negative attention.
It's also possible that a STS entity is becoming ready to switch polarities and your service is actually requested at a crucial time period.
Thanks for this post.
I thought sending love to a negative entity will spite them. I've been tempted to do that to one who fooled me once. I've never gotten completely over that bad experience.
I annoyingly can't be sure on this.

For instance, the Queen, the so called head of the Illuminati, recently had a diamond Jubilee. Assumedly people were sending her love during that period.

Perhaps the depolarisation in 67.26 is because the negative polarity wasn't gaining an angry response. Perhaps it is wholly the failure to manipulate that messes them up.

So I can't risk sending love to an energy vampire that might be used for it's own purposes. Therefore I am sticking with Ra's original advice of 67.27.
Good advice there Phoenix. I don't like sending love to those who don't appreciate it. I long for unity of the two paths.

Unbound

It is only depolarizing to the negative entity if they accept the love and thereby relinquish control. Otherwise it is the most effective shielding because it makes you "unpalatable" to the negative polarity. More likely is a negative entity will use the opportunity to reject the love and through that rejection attempt to gain control of the other self.

Personally, I am not aiming or strive for any percentage or absolute polarity, so I send love and light in to darkness quite frequently and sometimes it is quite amazing when it is chosen to be received, whereas in other cases it merely affords me awareness and protection. I see it as part of my radiation, when I am exploring the conscious universe I cannot help it that I cast light and I do not see it as appropriate to compress or suppress my light, especially when working in dark zones. I offer a service, and it is the right and choice of those around whether or not this service is desire or will be tapped in to. The light of the sun does not scorn those who prefer to stay indoors.
(02-11-2014, 03:47 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I annoyingly can't be sure on this.

For instance, the Queen, the so called head of the Illuminati, recently had a diamond Jubilee. Assumedly people were sending her love during that period.

Perhaps the depolarisation in 67.26 is because the negative polarity wasn't gaining an angry response. Perhaps it is wholly the failure to manipulate that messes them up.

So I can't risk sending love to an energy vampire that might be used for it's own purposes. Therefore I am sticking with Ra's original advice of 67.27.

How are thoughts like that not negative ? Did it ever occur to you that the Queen is not a negative entity rather the negative entity is the dweller inside your head giving you these perceptions which leed around in circles ?

Ra found it funny because Don regularly perceives the negative entity as does every individual m/b/s in 3d and there is no need to ask it questions literally. I assume by sending love and light you refer to forgiving and trying to love the negative, if your conception of the negative entity is as an outside functional being it's likely you forgive or let negative thoughts go but not in an accepting sense because you view it as something outside of yourself.

So if the negative needs to reach a certain polarization to merge into positive you can see that as quite ironically counter productive. This whole negative adept as being separate from positive adepts as some sort of evil villain character fairy tale is quite funny.

I would worry about stagnation instead of worrying about a narrow view of the negative polarity. Doesn't matter which polarity you "initially" "choose".
The nature of loving such beings is not fully understood until the farthest reaches of ones path through this octave. It should be known that to reach unity with all, all must be loved and accepted as one.
(02-11-2014, 10:14 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The nature of loving such beings is not fully understood until the farthest reaches of ones path through this octave. It should be known that to reach unity with all, all must be loved and accepted as one.

So at the end of the octave are you tested with lots of bad things happening to you and you having to accept it all?
(02-11-2014, 10:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2014, 10:14 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The nature of loving such beings is not fully understood until the farthest reaches of ones path through this octave. It should be known that to reach unity with all, all must be loved and accepted as one.

So at the end of the octave are you tested with lots of bad things happening to you and you having to accept it all?

If by the end you mean right now then sure.
Thanks for the responses.

The sending of love was in the area of seeing them as the one infinite creator. The idea being to slow them up, to further make my life and others better with a more healthy society.

I'm still not sure how it works. Does sending them love depolarise them?

The Queen has never done anything that makes me think she is a negative entity. So perhaps it is not the best example. It's just people like David Icke that are saying that. Out of bona fide negative beings. I cannot think of a time where they have encouraged a gathering that inspires love rather than fear. But I assume Ra's advice in 67.27 still stands.

I had been having difficulty making decisions for a while. Then growing increasingly pressured that lead to this post. Part of it is when I feel the pressure and push ahead in whatever I'm doing so that I not yield to whatever mysterious force is slowing me down. But I've come to feel better now that I'm reading again. I have a constant need to read and absorb new information otherwise I feel the pressure build up.
In my dealings with STS entities in our wonderful 3d reality, I've enjoyed several depolarizing relationships Wink

An STS entity of power in 3d is actually very personable. Most enjoy talking with them. If they weren't that way, they wouldn't be able to use the principle tool of STS - deception.

The STS entity of power looks at an STO entity with power and is attracted to that power, so they are looking to gain that power by bringing the STO person into their power pyramid, OR destroy that power because it's a threat to their power. This is the natural stalemate. A wise STO entity refuses the advances of the STS entity, and short of ending an STO entity's incarnation, and STS entity really can't take out an STO entity's power. Truth trumps deception every day of the week..

So the STS entity is depolarized by being unable to bring the STO entity under their pyramid. And the STO entity is depolarized by not being able to fully accept the STS entity.

The STS entities in my life are quite persistent. They keep on wanting to set me up for something negative, but then the next day, be all buddy buddy with me, and I keep on wanting to just simply avoid them.

The Ra quotes above, I suspect, are more for psychic entities, as I don't think sending love to the STS entities in my life would do any good - it would probably just embolden them. This is just the natural battle of 3rd density. All may be one, but there is a heck of a conflict going on in 3rd density just 'cause of this dang choice thing..

(02-12-2014, 09:30 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]The Queen has never done anything that makes me think she is a negative entity. So perhaps it is not the best example. It's just people like David Icke that are saying that.

I'll say it too - the queen is a negative entity. Smile

Guess who the main point people who the "Orion group" work through on Earth.. The Crown and the Vatican (white and black pope).. It's all about deception.

Just saying..
As Ra says, the antithesis of psychic attack is psychic support..accpetance/encouragement from others. You can also do this yourself by loving yourself. The nature of the attack is discouragement, confusion, manipulation, self-doubt etc..an attempt at controlling who you are, and a discouragement from owning your true self, which is self-acceptance. This is why sending love does nothing and the "attacks" persist. So you nullify attacks by learning to accept yourself, your limits, and love yourself. Because if that polarity is an attempt and bending your love towards them (to not love yourself), which is really you and your own conflict within, then the simplest defense is to analyze what is being presented, find balance, and love yourself. A full acceptance of self then allows nothing to be manipulated, as self-worth has been crystallized.

"One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator."
lol I only ever remember step three.
Thanks Icaro
Well, this is good then.

As a result of coming on here I have corrected a major misinterpretation. This kind of leap forward in perspective has eluded me for a while. Where you actually feel a little shocked at reorganising an assumption.
(02-12-2014, 09:30 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]The sending of love was in the area of seeing them as the one infinite creator. The idea being to slow them up, to further make my life and others better with a more healthy society.

Would this type of action not also depolarize you as a service to others entity? Especially if you are doing this without any prompt from the negative entity. You are not offering this love as a service that this other-self can use, you are sending it as an attack. You are giving them something they don't want in an effort to gain more control over the situation rather that accepting the other self and allowing them to continue on in their distorted way allowing them to offer service as they see fit.

I think the view offered by Icaro is more in line with the service to others philosophy Smile Better I think to develop your own light so that it may shine out and illuminate any darkness that attempts to deceive you. As Ra says in the quote in the OP: "You need, in our humble opinion, to look at the humor of the situation and relinquish your desire to serve where no service is requested."
For me I'd rather send love than hate towards a negative entity.
(02-12-2014, 04:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]For me I'd rather send love than hate towards a negative entity.
Yes certainly, if the opportunity presents itself to offer that service, but I mean if you are going out of your way to "send love" to an entity you view as negative it seems rather counter-productive to me.
I must say I'm going back on my previously held opinion now.

I wouldn't attend a ceremony for the queen regardless of all this Illuminati stuff, because there is a certain sickness in my mind to all the 'peasants' celebrating people that idle around in luxury in a very unequal society. I have heard other people say this. The 'love' sent to the queen on the diamond jubilee could very well be based on a kind of fear perhaps, and not really love.

(02-12-2014, 04:14 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Would this type of action not also depolarize you as a service to others entity? Especially if you are doing this without any prompt from the negative entity.

It may. The statements from session 25.6 do state this to be the case in an example of an actual energy war, IF it is indeed love that is being sent by the positive entities in the example. But the negative entities on this planet are up to too much and probably not sensitive and skilled enough to detect and then send energy back. And the negative 4D etc. entities are bound by the law of free will provided they aren't given any easy targets.

However, the 'prompt' is the negative entities on this planet have essentially made it difficult for me and others to get on and do anything, the way I see it. Anyway, the person that does this (assuming it works) will be serving the entities that are affected by all these 'cuts' and other behaviours. Of which there are many. And moving towards a society that has things like free energy, healing technologies etc. If it does depolarise service to self entities and we are indeed at a critical juncture, then it would save lives, by speeding their collapse.

Also, if you send love it may go to those already positively polarised, so you could just generally send it.

So the decision for me is whether to send it or focus on what could very well be service to others polarised stuff in my own life. But to say that taking 'arms of energy' in this battle is definitely not what I should be doing, is to make generalisations, and to neglect the possibility that I should be doing this, in the same way there are many other fighters such as conspiracy theorists, lawyers, law enforcement etc.
So, after all that, and after finally nailing the theory down correctly, I decided to stick to not doing that meditation.

Obviously my earlier contention that the negative force can use love energy to it's own advantage is very unlikely. Since if they could use love, the negative polarity they have such a need for fear.

It was a result of what I felt was guidance when I sat down. After focusing on a certain locale that has always been very difficult, whereas most others there is no drama. First there were kind of threats and demon names, then when I prayed for protection I felt I was told that it wasn't the right thing to do (those are not quite the right words, but that general gist). The entity I prayed to for protection was The holy ghost, or Jesus.

It is strange I have been so resistant to this lesson, since it is written right there in the quotes. There have been other things pointing in this direction.

I'm sure if it was best for me, it is within the power of my higher self etc. to manoeuvre me into position where I would be doing things in the real world from the perspective of the direct freedom fight.

Your quote reminded me of something I thought of earlier. Today whilst meditating I was pondering unconditional love. I can say there are a few unconditional entities too which this applies in my life. Then I wondered how can I change that to unconditional love for all? How can I love all other selves. Then I realized the answer is simple, Love yourself. Know that everything is one with you and that love for self is a love for all.
"As compassion is perceived it is suggested that, in balancing, this perception be analyzed. It may take many, many essays into compassion before true universal love is the product of the attempted opening and crystallization of this all-important springboard energy center. Thus the student may discover many other components to what may seem to be all-embracing love."

I'm sure that universal love and all-embracing refers to that which includes yourself in the pursuit of appropriate balance.

Unbound

Quote:Secondly, the means of protection against any negative or debilitating influence for those upon the positive path was demonstrated by this instrument to a very great degree. Consider, if you will, the potentials that this particular occurrence had for negative influences to enter the instrument. This instrument thought upon the Creator in its solitude and in actions with other-self, continually praised and gave thanksgiving to the Creator for the experiences it was having. This in turn allowed this particular entity to radiate to the other-self such energies as became a catalyst for an opening and strengthening of the other-self’s ability to function in a more positively polarized state. Thus we see protection being very simple. Give thanksgiving for each moment. See the self and the other-self as Creator. Open the heart. Always know the light and praise it. This is all the protection necessary.

Does not a positive entity radiate? The service through being that polarity is can have an effect regardless because love is an energy which can be radiated. There are times where it is necessary to stand in protection of what is loved and love itself. There are many occasions throughout the Ra Material where Ra "sacrifices" some polarity to be of further aid.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.
Sending Love depolarizes "them" ONLY if they accept the gift/service that you send (in a moment of weakness for them perhaps from "their" perspective). Otherwise they refuse the Love/gift. Since ALL IS ONE they want Love of a different flavor. They want Love that worships them above you. It is a flavor with an added ingredient of fear/attention sucking. It is still LOVE, hence the humorous aspect.
(02-14-2014, 08:52 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]Sending Love depolarizes "them" ONLY if they accept the gift/service that you send (in a moment of weakness for them perhaps from "their" perspective). Otherwise they refuse the Love/gift. Since ALL IS ONE they want Love of a different flavor. They want Love that worships them above you. It is a flavor with an added ingredient of fear/attention sucking. It is still LOVE, hence the humorous aspect.

Love *strengthens* a negative entity if you accept what the negative entity offers - namely enslavement. So, if you put yourself inside a negative entity's STS pyramid structure, sending Love gives the negative entity energy.

The way Love depolarizes is if you have positioned yourself outside of the negative entity's control. "I can't accept what you are trying to do to me, but I send you unconditional love anyway". Though I would still argue that depolarization would happen more to psychic entities rather than currently incarnated entities.

A King gains power from the love of his subjects.
Post deleted.
(02-11-2014, 03:47 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I annoyingly can't be sure on this.

"Love" in the case of the Queen and an energy vampire means sending them energy and this way feeding them and increasing their power while you are depleting yourself. I think this is what the minions of the higher STS entities do. They rob themselves of energy to feed those they admire (now, the last sentence is just a supposition and a far-fetched one).

Sending love and light to an STS entity the way Ra suggests is a different thing. Paradoxically, that means being yourself and standing tall in your beliefs, self-love and self-esteem. Respecting yourself and loving yourself and seeing yourself as equally lovable and worthy and important as the entity you're sending Love to thereby living the Law of One.

I feel that when we live the Law of One, we don't see anyone (ourselves or others) as more worthy of love than anyone else.

"Love yourself as thy neighbour" - Jesus didn't expect us to deplete ourselves but to radiate the Love we are to the neighbour whom we see as equal to us. That Love we are/channel can't be exhausted as it's endless. It's not subservience, it's sharing. The Sun doesn't lose by radiating its light to us.

STO entities share Love. STO entities send and absorb love, depending on the hierarchy. At least, this is how I see it.

Now, I'm not saying that it's easy to do in practice. It requires a very healthy view of oneself and a sturdy self-esteem. I often struggle with this but I've had glimpses of this attitude working.

When I manage to really radiate, I don't feel I am depleting myself. And people who oppose me often feel disarmed. It's a game of paradoxes tho, and not easy, not easy!

I'm very curious what you think, let's discuss more!

(02-11-2014, 07:27 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]It is only depolarizing to the negative entity if they accept the love and thereby relinquish control. Otherwise it is the most effective shielding because it makes you "unpalatable" to the negative polarity. More likely is a negative entity will use the opportunity to reject the love and through that rejection attempt to gain control of the other self.

Personally, I am not aiming or strive for any percentage or absolute polarity, so I send love and light in to darkness quite frequently and sometimes it is quite amazing when it is chosen to be received, whereas in other cases it merely affords me awareness and protection. I see it as part of my radiation, when I am exploring the conscious universe I cannot help it that I cast light and I do not see it as appropriate to compress or suppress my light, especially when working in dark zones. I offer a service, and it is the right and choice of those around whether or not this service is desire or will be tapped in to. The light of the sun does not scorn those who prefer to stay indoors.

Exactly! This is how I feel about it.

And funnily enough, this is how we depolarise (readConfusedcrew) STS ;-)

(02-13-2014, 01:31 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]

Your quote reminded me of something I thought of earlier. Today whilst meditating I was pondering unconditional love. I can say there are a few unconditional entities too which this applies in my life. Then I wondered how can I change that to unconditional love for all? How can I love all other selves. Then I realized the answer is simple, Love yourself. Know that everything is one with you and that love for self is a love for all.

Love this