Bring4th

Full Version: Meaning of Quote: Messages from Orion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't understand this, can someone please explain, clarify; I am not so learned at english language. Here is the paragraph:

"Ra: I am Ra. Many of those seen in your skies are of the Orion group. They send out messages. Some are received by those who are oriented toward service to others. These messages then are altered to be acceptable to those entities while warning of difficulties ahead. This is the most that self-serving entities can do when faced with those whose wish is to serve
others...."
Hi, Welcome to this great place Intermediary.
This is just my take on your question - as you will read often on this forum these are just personal opinions, so please take what you wish from my ramblings and simply disregard the rest. Again, thanks for your participation.
The Orion group will try to use fear as the motivation for continuing discourse.
Much of their ploy is to package Negative philosophy into communication with a seemingly Positive message. My experience has been that Orion Entities are all too keen to give you times, dates and other "deadlines" involving global events. This disinformation is given simply to discredit the messenger and "dilute" the message. You may wish to read the Ra material that addresses this problem / challenge.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...h_type=any

If you receive channellings I would advise strongly to challenge the Entities in the Name of the Christ, or an Entity in congruence with your highest belief systems. Also, the precautions to be taken preceding such a working should be well planned and thoroughly executed.
I find your command of the english language excellent, no need for apologies.

Love & Light
Ashim, thank you

Now I clearly understand thanks to your writtings. Then I will read, later at this day, the passage you suggested me.

Have a wonderful day

ayadew

Hello Intermediary. Added to what Ashim said: It's quite easy to discern negative information from positive. Do you feel empowered, loved and closer to peace (etc) when you hear this information? Then it's positive. Else it's neutral or negative.
Fear has many faces.
Love always wins over fear.
(02-13-2010, 02:57 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Do you feel empowered, loved and closer to peace (etc) when you hear this information? Then it's positive. Else it's neutral or negative.
Then again, these feelings may also be due to manipulation of brain states by a negative entity.
(02-08-2010, 03:19 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The Orion group will try to use fear as the motivation for continuing discourse.

I will add to Ashim's excellent response:

Predictions of both negative events (catastrophes, armageddon, etc.) and potentially positive events (mass landing, mothership saving the Lightworkers, Jesus returning, etc.) can both have the same effect of discrediting the (usually well-intentioned) channeler.

In addition, predictions of negative events have an added dimension of control of others because they can instill fear. Those believing such predictions may feel a sense of dread and impending doom. In this way, the STS entities may succeed in controlling the person, as s/he quits making plans for the future with hope and instead prepares for catastrophe.
(02-14-2010, 02:43 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Then again, these feelings may also be due to manipulation of brain states by a negative entity.

That's an interesting point. I'm not sure such manipulation would work on someone who is awake and seeking guidance from their Higher Self.

I also question whether those who have been brainwashed by cult gurus truly do feel peace and joy...or is it a facade hiding deep fear and desire to be controlled. It seems to me that those seeking an authority over themselves would be more susceptible to manipulation, so a key to safeguarding against such manipulation would be seeking our own Higher Guidance, along with affirming our own free will to choose that guidance rather than putting anyone into a position of authority over us.
(02-14-2010, 11:02 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2010, 02:43 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Then again, these feelings may also be due to manipulation of brain states by a negative entity.

That's an interesting point. I'm not sure such manipulation would work on someone who is awake and seeking guidance from their Higher Self.
If one is merely seeking Higher-Self guidance, then why open a channel (to other entities) in the first place?
(02-14-2010, 06:17 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]If one is merely seeking Higher-Self guidance, then why open a channel (to other entities) in the first place?

That's a great question!

Well, why talk to 3D other-selves?
(02-15-2010, 12:13 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2010, 06:17 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]If one is merely seeking Higher-Self guidance, then why open a channel (to other entities) in the first place?
That's a great question!
Presumably, being that the Higher Self is the source of one's true will, that source could only have one's best interest in mind. Therefore, the information and guidance from oneself could not possibly be inappropriate, misleading, untrustworthy, etc.
(02-15-2010, 12:13 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Well, why talk to 3D other-selves?
Why not?
(02-15-2010, 12:38 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Presumably, being that the Higher Self is the source of one's true will, that source could only have one's best interest in mind. Therefore, the information and guidance from oneself could not possibly be inappropriate, misleading, untrustworthy, etc.

Agreed! My point is that, just as we also converse amongst ourselves, even though our main guidance is from our Higher Selves, why not converse with beings from the higher densities as well? (With the proper alignments and precautions of course.) They needn't be mutually exclusive. I know Carla sought guidance from her Higher Self, yet her connection with Confederation entities yielded additional fruit.

ayadew

(02-14-2010, 02:43 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2010, 02:57 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Do you feel empowered, loved and closer to peace (etc) when you hear this information? Then it's positive. Else it's neutral or negative.
Then again, these feelings may also be due to manipulation of brain states by a negative entity.

I fundamentally doubt it. Those of negative orientation know nothing of love for others or integration, only love of self and separation. That which is 'outside' the self must be conquered through will. Meeting them with love causes them to de-polarize as this response is completely unknown and they won't bother with you again.

All fear which is met with love, which is integrated into the self and accepted fully will be with you in a positive manner. Rationally, this poses of course some paradoxes. Emotionally, it does not.

This is both my experience and my belief.
(02-15-2010, 01:59 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2010, 12:38 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Presumably, being that the Higher Self is the source of one's true will, that source could only have one's best interest in mind. Therefore, the information and guidance from oneself could not possibly be inappropriate, misleading, untrustworthy, etc.

Agreed! My point is that, just as we also converse amongst ourselves, even though our main guidance is from our Higher Selves, why not converse with beings from the higher densities as well? (With the proper alignments and precautions of course.) They needn't be mutually exclusive. I know Carla sought guidance from her Higher Self, yet her connection with Confederation entities yielded additional fruit.
As I said, why not?
(02-15-2010, 07:25 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2010, 02:43 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

I fundamentally doubt it. Those of negative orientation know nothing of love for others or integration, only love of self and separation. That which is 'outside' the self must be conquered through will. Meeting them with love causes them to de-polarize as this response is completely unknown and they won't bother with you again.

All fear which is met with love, which is integrated into the self and accepted fully will be with you in a positive manner. Rationally, this poses of course some paradoxes. Emotionally, it does not.

Here's an interesting thread on the subject:
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.c...hread=7239
Thank you for all your writtings. I diligently read them.
(02-15-2010, 07:25 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I fundamentally doubt it. Those of negative orientation know nothing of love for others or integration, only love of self and separation. That which is 'outside' the self must be conquered through will. Meeting them with love causes them to de-polarize as this response is completely unknown and they won't bother with you again.

I agree completely!
(02-15-2010, 07:25 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]All fear which is met with love, which is integrated into the self and accepted fully will be with you in a positive manner.
The relevant qualifier being "integrated into the self and accepted fully". Presumably, what is exploited is just that, that which is currently not accepted (still in potential). The communication techniques from the orions are intended to deceive. 4D being rather clumsy, while 5d being more subtle, more aware and strategic. I suppose it doesn't matter, and probably would invite further difficulties in understanding, but I really wonder if your response and the response of others based on intuition or actual experience?
Zenmaster,

Are you suggesting only listening to one's Higher Self as opposed to other sources?

If so, how do you know for sure that information is from the Higher Self?
(02-21-2010, 09:28 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Are you suggesting only listening to one's Higher Self as opposed to other sources?
No. The thread was about communication (channeling presumably) with Orion group.
Ashim wrote "...The Orion group will try to use fear as the motivation for continuing discourse."
Ayadew wrote "...Do you feel empowered, loved and closer to peace (etc) when you hear this information? Then it's positive. Else it's neutral or negative..."
To this I replied that negative entities can influence feelings.
Monica then wrote "..I'm not sure such manipulation would work on someone who is awake and seeking guidance from their Higher Self..."

Here (for me) the topic seemed to change from communication with other entities to communication with Higher Self. But now I see that what she meant was that during such communication, if you are awake and seeking guidance, then manipulation wouldn't work. (e.g. As Carla has apparently demonstrated.) All I can say is who is awake, really? Who here really thinks they are awake? This place is not even about being fully awake.
Welcome Intermediary, I am new to this forum myself and appreciate reading such thought provoking questions and the answers that come forth.

(02-21-2010, 11:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]All I can say is who is awake, really? Who here really thinks they are awake? This place is not even about being fully awake.

I see many wonderful posts here already...What a blessing to be here with you all!
I don't have much to add as I have had my experiances with the "negative greeting" and have learned many lessons about myself from the greetings. Much gratitute for the service there...

But as to the question you pose here zenmaster, am I awake? Sometimes, but I agree that this place is not about being fully awake all the time. I believe I am awake enough to realize that I am sleeping (or when I have been sleeping). like a lucid dream... Does that make sense to anyone else?

Heart
zanny
(02-22-2010, 07:26 AM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2010, 11:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]All I can say is who is awake, really? Who here really thinks they are awake? This place is not even about being fully awake.
But as to the question you pose here zenmaster, am I awake? Sometimes, but I agree that this place is not about being fully awake all the time.
The point was, the previous dismissals and doubts as to the ultimate vulnerability of 3rd-density awareness when confronted with 4th or 5th awareness are obviously based on some ideal awareness. That is, rather than being based on real circumstances when one's actual awareness would be called to task. Seems naive - seemingly stemming from spiritual pride.