Bring4th

Full Version: What I found in contacts with my family....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are my own findings, don't take the following as authority or as fact unless you believe it to be through your own discernment. This is not endorsed nor accredited by L/L Research, only me:

I have found that Ra as a complex is not willing to offer the trance-state any longer due to the distortion they believe it causes. They are also very hesitant to offer any type of meditative channeling that will be publicly shared due to teachings being taken on authority and being interpreted and applied in a very authoritative manner.

If you are being encouraged to share channelings by an entity that calls itself Ra, you are likely being influenced towards sharing sketchy stuff unless something has seriously changed.

I am told that this method of channeling/teaching with human culture at this time leads to people indoctrinating themselves and unquestionably believing in the material that is given. They believe that there are better and more subtle methods of teaching such as subconcious inspiration. They want people to learn for themselves, not learn for them.

Much of the Confederation is happy to continue offering channeling, especially Hatton, Latwii, and Oxal (they really love it when people channel them.) Ra continues to follow the right-hand path of respect and humility and detaching itself from an avenue of service if they find it infringing.
This voice that keeps telling you stuff, Is it your rational mind playing out some phantasmagorical persona?
(02-15-2014, 11:28 AM)Alex Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]This voice that keeps telling you stuff, Is it your rational mind playing out some phantasmagorical persona?

That is for you to discern. Smile
(02-15-2014, 11:18 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I have found that Ra as a complex is not willing to offer the trance-state any longer due to the distortion they believe it causes. They are also very hesitant to offer any type of meditative channeling that will be publicly shared due to teachings being taken on authority and being interpreted and applied in a very authoritative manner.

That would be wise on Ra's part. Many Ra quotes are being used painfully like Bible quotes on these boards, and also used as a weak substitute for personal experience.

Some very minor damage has been done, but the original channelings have been a tremendously positive service from those of Ra.
RollEyes moving right along to the next thread...
(02-15-2014, 08:25 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]RollEyes moving right along to the next thread...

I'm going to take this moment to reveal something: I find it increasingly hard to believe the things I say. I use these disclosures to help me believe what I am going through as my overly-skeptical mind is hitting major roadblocks with the increasing evidence I am getting of the paranormal.

I don't trust my own intuition and I barely trust in general. I have gotten more evidence than a average person needs to believe in what I am experiencing. I've realized my problem is just letting go and believing. Thus I create these threads and disclosures to help me immerse myself in what I am doing. I look like a fool and I realize it. But you know, it humbles me and it helps me through these experiments. I don't regret this and even if this all ends up being a farce, I think I will look upon these moments with a lot of happiness.

Unbound

Let your mistrust and disbelief become as big as possible, until you find the corresponding trust and belief in your mind.
(02-15-2014, 11:07 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Let your mistrust and disbelief become as big as possible, until you find the corresponding trust and belief in your mind.

Thank you. This is exactly what I needed to hear.

Unbound

(02-16-2014, 12:44 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2014, 11:07 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Let your mistrust and disbelief become as big as possible, until you find the corresponding trust and belief in your mind.

Thank you. This is exactly what I needed to hear.

Smile
(02-15-2014, 11:00 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2014, 08:25 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]RollEyes moving right along to the next thread...

I'm going to take this moment to reveal something: I find it increasingly hard to believe the things I say. I use these disclosures to help me believe what I am going through as my overly-skeptical mind is hitting major roadblocks with the increasing evidence I am getting of the paranormal.

I don't trust my own intuition and I barely trust in general. I have gotten more evidence than a average person needs to believe in what I am experiencing. I've realized my problem is just letting go and believing. Thus I create these threads and disclosures to help me immerse myself in what I am doing. I look like a fool and I realize it. But you know, it humbles me and it helps me through these experiments. I don't regret this and even if this all ends up being a farce, I think I will look upon these moments with a lot of happiness.

You see we already knew that, it was an excuse to post silly crap.