Bring4th

Full Version: Just trying to find some answers about my brothers suicide.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all, my brother killed himself last week, and I guess it was his ritual for the next density or whatever? just looking for some answers, this was his account if anyone knew him(doubt it)...
(02-15-2014, 08:36 PM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]hello all, my brother killed himself last week, and I guess it was his ritual for the next density or whatever? just looking for some answers, this was his account if anyone knew him(doubt it)...
Sad

please share a picture of him
(02-15-2014, 08:45 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2014, 08:36 PM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]hello all, my brother killed himself last week, and I guess it was his ritual for the next density or whatever? just looking for some answers, this was his account if anyone knew him(doubt it)...
F U C K

*drinks scotch*

please share a picture of him

[Image: 8]
[Image: 2mqpbfa.jpg]
i posted this poem on the 4th of this month:

Holy Suicide

I am tired of being here;
please, let the end of this be near.
No synchronicity will do;
there is nothing better than you.
No drug could ever do the trick;
you are the only love I pick.
Nothing could make me want to stay
but being with you all the day.
How are things the way they should be
if you are not, always, with me?
When we die we merge with the all;
here, we are on some kind of call.
The plan is perfect, I am sure;
my thoughts of Death are more than pure.
When I die is when I ascend;
I want nothing more than the end.
How you doing my brother Isaac? Heart

Perhaps he's in a space of healing? Have you asked him directly like to check in with him via dreams?
I doubt it was such a ritual. I have never heard of this. Law of One does not condone suicide.

I didn't know him, but have seen some of his posts. There hasn't been any indication -- that I've seen -- that he was considering this, nor anything that would help to understand his motivation behind it.

Sorry for the inadequate response, there really isn't anything more I can say regarding him personally. All I can offer is love. <3

Please don't hold this against him. Be thankful for the time you've shared together.

Unbound

Wow, that is really unfortunate. I talked with him on facebook a few weeks back and that was the most I really got to know him. Alas, I don't know anything about what might have prompted this action from him. My last interactions with him seem to have been rather positive so I'm not sure what has occurred but you have been deepest condolences.
Hello Isaac's brother,
This is incredibly sad news. I am so sorry for your loss. It has been about a month since Isaac last posted, but I don't see anything in his recent participation which would suggest he was headed down this path.

To try to address your question, there is nothing in the information which L/L Research shares which would encourage suicide, or suggest that it is a proper path for spiritual evolution. Nor would we allow any posts on this forum which might suggest or encourage suicide. I'm not sure you will find any solid answers to this tragic mystery here.

I hope that you find the answers you're looking for. Again, I am terribly sorry. Prayers to you and your family.
Wait, so this is Isaac's bother posting right now?? So Isaac was the one who committed suicide?

I always had the intention to make it down to visit him since he was only an hour away but my grueling schedule prohibited it. This is truly a shame as he always seemed like a genuinely nice guy
I liked Issac. He seemed nice and happy in posts here. Per the search function, it looks like he hadn't posted here in weeks, so maybe that changed. He will be missed.
Deep respect for this poster I have.
One Love Brother.

Melissa

What?! Sad This is somewhat shocking to read.. I'm so sorry for your loss Sad Hadn't seen him around in awhile which was somewhat concerning because I knew he could be quite sad at times. I'm going to miss him for sure. Blessings to you and your family. Heart
The words I hear are "Wanderer Syndrome", a critical juncture in the development of an individual whereby the alienation felt may potentially result in a somewhat 'premature' exit from the incarnation.

Alright, I was just told to link with the Entity for you. I used my HS as a conduit given direct contact was not possible (The words in quotes are the answers to the questions I asked):

- Death was due to "Sadness" of "Life". The cause was "Alienation" (Confirmed my initial intuitive reaction - Often these feelings are hidden from others and all may seem fine outwardly).

- Messages for family was "I love you" and "Do not worry". He also said "Death is good!"

- Death was planned.

- His purpose was to "Bring joy" and "Expand perception".

- Death purpose was "Catalyst for seeking".

I was getting something relating to "funeral" or "Eulogy" but it wasn't clear. I understand the above is somewhat general and vague though. I used a more basic method rather than contaminate the contact.

As insensitive as it may appear I'm not going to share the same 'condolences' as others (It simply serves to perpetuate an idea of disempowerment resulting non-acceptance/integration, regardless of whether it is a perceived norm/custom of society). Death is simply another beautiful transition; there is no sting in it. Often through regression and contact you realise the common theme is that the entities playing the roles only wish their families on Earth would celebrate in the remembrances of who they were in life rather than focus on the 'negative', that being their departure. Yes, of course mourning is a natural part of life, we are human afterall, though it is only a phase.

You could say death is 'waking up again' into the 'true reality' and that you chose to 'die' or 'go to sleep' when incarnating into this mode of experience. Celebrate the time you had with him as this is what truly matters.

Peace.
(02-16-2014, 10:38 AM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]- Messages for family was "I love you" and "Do not worry". He also said "Death is good!"

- Death was planned.

i, for one, think everything is just part of the One Infinite Creator's plan. (when u're omnipotent, things always go as planned.)

i think he's got the earth and sky in his plan.
i think he's got the night and day in his plan.
i think he's got the sun and moon in his plan.
i think he's got the land and sea in his plan.
i think he's got the winter and fall in his plan.
i think he's got the wind and rain in his plan.
i think he's got the tiny little baby in his plan.
i think he's got the young and old in his plan.
i think he's got the rich and poor in his plan.
i think he's got you and me, brother, in his plan.
i think he's got everybody here in his plan.
i think he's got the whole world in his plan.
i think he's got everything in existence in his hands.
bro.... Hey Gabriel i knew him some time now.... well i know him for eternity actually.... Ill try to talk to him in astral... He told me is gonna do it...Ill talk to you if something occurs... There is no death...
Issac, when you read this, know that I am sorry. May I pay you restitution in any way I can. I should have responded to your PMs more often.

I love you.
dear Isaac's brother/sister,

if u, or any1 u kno, gets a visit from Isaac in dreamland please share the dream if u can. i'm trying to get a visit from him. so far no luck... (but i did get a cool synchronicity involving him)
Suicide sucks. I hope that you and your family can find healing and forgiveness.

I hope it's all right if I post the obituary and guestbook. If you want me to remove them from this post, just let me know.

Obituary: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/houston...=169540838

Guestbook: http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/houston.../169540838
(02-19-2014, 08:40 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Suicide sucks. I hope that you and your family can find healing and forgiveness.

I hope it's all right if I post the obituary and guestbook. If you want me to remove them from this post, just let me know.

Obituary: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/houston...=169540838

Guestbook: http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/houston.../169540838
thanks so much for sharing this. i feel so relieved to see that his suicide came b4 my "holy suicide" poem.

We're a bunch of phonies who try to know more about ourselves. Sometimes we stumble and fall, sometimes we stumble and kill ourselves. Your brother Isaac wouldn't be the first I know/knew who went through this even if I'm 'young' in the sense of this community. What I'm saying is that you'll learn from him or somewhere else what/why things happened. When in grief, this might be impossible but as you move away from grief and into being happy for yourself and, in the end, for him, I feel confident you will have your answers.

I'm absolutely no seer and have no 'magical power' whatsoever. All I experienced was my granddad visiting me as he died (unbeknownst of me some eight kilometres away). If you have further questions, I will not know the answers to them =(. Perhaps Tanner or BrownEye will have a kind of answer but it very much depends on your ex-sibling in first hand. To many, death is just a transitions to another being of life. To you, this text may be gibberish but I hope I can put words on some issues which haunts you today.

Ask if need be. I will answer what I can. Cheers, dance and hug; make a joy of sorrow.

Edit: To add that I feel sorrow for you feels both obvious and stupid. You may be full of sorrow but I hope I've given ideas to brighter futures as well.
HI dear SOUL that ANIMATED ISaac personality I KNOW THAT U ARE MORE THAN ALIVE. HOPE TO SEEING U SOON

I didn't see this thread when posted. So sorry to hear this. Suicide is so difficult to deal with. My brother did this when he was 29.

He left notes for his family and friends. So there were some "answers." But the answers didn't really help. When he died, it was as though a part of myself died, the part that shared memories. There were things only he and I knew about or did together.

I have even seen him since, many times in dreams and once while awake he came to me. He came to my mother too. He looked happy. I imagine your brother is happy now too.

It has been many years and I still miss my brother. I'm still sad. Though I honor his choice, and I was never angry with him over it, I still miss him. For me, there's no getting around that. My only advice is to embrace your feelings whatever they are. Heart
*hugs*, Diana. All loss is temporary.