Bring4th

Full Version: Yellow Ray: interaction and participation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ra has quite a bit to say about yellow ray, but it is scattered in various observations throughout the Material. But it is helpful to collect, and perhaps put a spotlight on this all important pivot ray.

1) Yellow Ray is one of the primary rays:

Quote:41.25 Ra: I am Ra. We cannot say what may seem profound to an entity. The red, yellow, and blue rays are primary because they signify activity of a primary nature.

Red ray is the foundation; orange ray the movement towards yellow ray which is the ray of self-awareness and interaction. Green ray is the movement through various experiences of energy exchanges having to do with compassion and all-forgiving love to the primary blue ray which is the first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another.

2) Yellow Ray, when cleared alongside red and orange brings the mind and body into balance (but not the spirit). The spiritual work begins with green ray.

Quote:39.10 The next foundation ray is yellow. This is the great stepping stone ray. At this ray the mind/body potentiates to its fullest balance.

The strong red/orange/yellow triad springboards the entity into the center ray of green. This is again a basic ray but not a primary ray. This is the resource for spiritual work.

3) Yellow Ray is about practising love in a real way. The following passage has been queried as to whether it applied to green ray or not, but yellow is mentioned in both the question and the answer.

I think it causes some confusion because people automatically identify the word 'love' with green ray, but green ray is about universal love and acceptance. One can still be 'loving' on an individual and societal basis, and not be working with green just yet.

Quote:102.11 102.11 Questioner: Now, is there— the two areas then that the instrument can look to for curing this problem… I understand that the yellow-ray blockage problem has completely repaired, shall I say. If this is not correct, could you make suggestions on that, please?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

Ra also mentions relationship in the above passage, which makes it personal/social. Green ray is all about universal love and acceptance which is a whole different beast instead. Green is unconditional love as opposed to conditional love (personal/social). Of course, one gets to the level of unconditional love by practicing it with the people that you are with, and gradually finding those impediments to expression of universal love.

- -

4) Yellow Ray is about participating in the group structures that are available. One cannot change a system from without; one has to be in the system, and one has to acknowledge that one is already part of a group structure by virtue of being on this 3d planet.

Quote:41.14 The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self.

Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange-ray manifestations at this space/time nexus.

the underlined part above shows a clue as to yellow ray balancing. It means being able to adapt and interface one's orange ray expression (desires, ideals, motivations) into a group structure; so that there is a sense of co-operation, mutual agreement on goals, and 'useful work'.

5) Yellow Ray is essential in being a STO entity, as the social situations in which we are able to work with (group work) will put us in positions where the higher energies may be brought into play. Or put in stark terms, if you can't get along with others, you will find yourself isolated (physically and emotionally), and won't be in a position to serve others with green and higher energies.

Quote:54.25 Contrary-wise, the positively oriented entity will be transmuting strong red-ray sexual energy into green-ray energy transfers and radiation in blue and indigo and will be similarly transmuting selfhood and place in society into energy transfer situations in which the entity may merge with and serve others and then, finally, radiate unto others without expecting any transfer in return.

- -

yellow ray questions:

* do I accept and get along with family members?

* do I have friends in real life who trust me, and would ask me for help?

* am I respected in my workplace, and do others value my presence?

* do I value my contributions to the group?
[Image: 8582136915_63944b284c_o.jpg]
thanks TS.

although Parsons might need a credit there. Tongue
Important post, plenum. Thanks :¬)
Yes, good topic. I've found that by simply putting yourself out there and socializing, other blockages can be addressed..much of what we deal with is related to that area. The more we're out and interacting with others, the more opportunities to experience what we want and exercise giving whatever freely. If you have a developed social life, there will be a wider base of support for you, which means we become less critical of others and how they "move".

Have you noticed that those who are very social, without any higher development, can have a particular type of lower balance? They've been there done that and have accepted a lot in others. They value group relationships and genuinely love others..they're just relaxed easy going people.
Good post, i enjoyed your check points at the end of the post.
Is it possible to have a healthy yellow ray if you live a somewhat isolated lifestyle? Say you can participate in social situations, but prefer not too, is this an indicator of yellow ray blockage? I guess I'm asking if you can work on yellow ray by yourself or if you need regular social interaction to do so. Kewl thread and an important ray for many on this planet I assume.
(03-02-2014, 07:47 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to have a healthy yellow ray if you live a somewhat isolated lifestyle? Say you can participate in social situations, but prefer not too, is this an indicator of yellow ray blockage? I guess I'm asking if you can work on yellow ray by yourself or if you need regular social interaction to do so. Kewl thread and an important ray for many on this planet I assume.

I think it is more a blue ray blockage, because the blue energy center is for communication.
You know I feel blockage in my yellow, green, blue and indigo chakras all at the same time. Is that normal?

While I feel like I work well with other people, I tend to prefer to be alone. And I tend to dwell in negative thinking despite desiring to polarize positively. Mostly I feel blockage in my yellow ray. That's where the anxiety comes about.
(03-02-2014, 07:47 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to have a healthy yellow ray if you live a somewhat isolated lifestyle? Say you can participate in social situations, but prefer not too, is this an indicator of yellow ray blockage? I guess I'm asking if you can work on yellow ray by yourself or if you need regular social interaction to do so. Kewl thread and an important ray for many on this planet I assume.

"19.13 The quickest way to learn is to deal with other-selves. This is a much greater catalyst than dealing with the self. Dealing with the self without other-selves is akin to living without what you would call mirrors."

Yellow ray by its very nature is the relationship between self and others. Introversion is fine..I used to be quite introverted and I still enjoy a certain amount of space. It seems to be for the purpose of going within and providing the possibility of a certain type of development. Yet great polarization and humbleness comes from interacting with your reflection. Even with great understanding, catalyst can be quite remarkable.
(03-03-2014, 11:35 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]

"19.13 The quickest way to learn is to deal with other-selves. This is a much greater catalyst than dealing with the self. Dealing with the self without other-selves is akin to living without what you would call mirrors."

Yellow ray by its very nature is the relationship between self and others. Introversion is fine..I used to be quite introverted and I still enjoy a certain amount of space. It seems to be for the purpose of going within and providing the possibility of a certain type of development. Yet great polarization and humbleness comes from interacting with your reflection. Even with great understanding, catalyst can be quite remarkable.

I would add to that solitude can still allow expression and intake of yellow ray concepts because your surrounded by other selves at all time just in a different density. I think we all find the initial need for a lot solitude and introversion a great learning process for allowing fuller and more conscious expression with other 3rd density selves. Plus I would think during the earlier stages of life most learning and experience is extroverted in the sense that we rely on other selves more completely for learning and tend to get pulled toward interaction with other people without a lot of more complex abstract thought or more complete recognition of the individual self.

I would guess eventually all get to the stage where you don't really notice the difference which would likely involve a greater range of yellow ray for the individual self accepted and polarized in consciousness.
With regards to solitude and yellow ray: I strongly prefer solitude for most of my rest and relaxation time.

And for my day job I'm happy to publicly speak in front of others day in and day out. But I also can enjoy parties, bars, social events - usually one per month ideally, twice per month is fine, but once it gets to more than 3 times a month unless its with my best friends it starts to grate on me.

So I would conclude that solitude alone doesn't mean your yellow is necessarily weak.

Melissa

As far as balancing yellow goes, I think the amount of time you're spending alone doesn't really matter. The reason/intention behind it does. That takes a little honest observation, or so I've found.
(03-04-2014, 03:51 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I would add to that solitude can still allow expression and intake of yellow ray concepts because your surrounded by other selves at all time just in a different density. I think we all find the initial need for a lot solitude and introversion a great learning process for allowing fuller and more conscious expression with other 3rd density selves.

Yeah, with the connected world we live in there is always instreaming info about the societal self which we can use to develop in certain ways. We also know meditation/silent contemplation is one of the keys. Yet to use one of Ra's analogies things must be eventually taken beyond the written (inner reflection) and expressed in unique fashion (physical service and interaction). I've become quite extroverted these days. I really enjoy being around others.

One question to ask, is if an unblocked yellow ray involves hoping that others achieve peace, joy, and comfort, in what way does that relate to us? There are many unfortunate people in this world, which provides all kinds of opportunity for service.
(02-17-2014, 11:52 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]3) Yellow Ray is about practising love in a real way. The following passage has been queried as to whether it applied to green ray or not, but yellow is mentioned in both the question and the answer.

I think it causes some confusion because people automatically identify the word 'love' with green ray, but green ray is about universal love and acceptance. One can still be 'loving' on an individual and societal basis, and not be working with green just yet.

Quote:102.11 102.11 Questioner: Now, is there— the two areas then that the instrument can look to for curing this problem… I understand that the yellow-ray blockage problem has completely repaired, shall I say. If this is not correct, could you make suggestions on that, please?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

I had never seen it this way before, but I believe you're right. There is love in the workings of the lower chakras, it's just not universal and unconditional.

I think that state of consciousness wherein Ra draws an absolute category, saying "love *all* which are in relationship to it", would be an incredibly state of freedom in one sense because we would be free of so much baggage, so much conditioned past that impedes the movement of free love.

At any rate, quality food for thought, Plenum. Thank you.

Quote:Icaro: "19.13 The quickest way to learn is to deal with other-selves. This is a much greater catalyst than dealing with the self. Dealing with the self without other-selves is akin to living without what you would call mirrors."

I'm had been really introverted, but have gradually over the years stepped out of my shell and become more comfortable in my own skin, though I still have often have resistance to social situations, especially when it involves people I don't already know.

I think an interesting word to consider in Ra's quote in 19.13 is the word "quickest". In that word, they seem to say that "learning" (aka: spiritual evolution) is accelerated through interacting with other selves. Not only that, but I suppose that the word "quickest" implies that the maximum speed is made available through the mirroring effect of other-selves. (Which isn't to say the third-density entity will efficiently use this mirroring effect and achieve the "quickest" learning.)

But "quickest" also implies that spiritual evolution can nevertheless take place without the mirroring effect. The self can be realized under any circumstance.

Though I think it's possible for the cave-dwelling aspirant to realize the oneness of all things but, owing to his paucity of interaction with other-selves, certain aspects of his personality may be underdeveloped.
Introversion has little to do with being uncomfortable with oneself. It's an attitude engendered by a psychological disposition where fulfillment or compelling interest is on balance provided by one's interiority. Coming out of a shell or becoming more comfortable with oneself is just balancing work with catalyst. Avoidance of that balance would be something rather like shyness or social anxiety.
(03-12-2014, 12:38 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Introversion has little to do with being uncomfortable with oneself. It's an attitude engendered by a psychological disposition where fulfillment or compelling interest is on balance provided by one's interiority. Coming out of a shell or becoming more comfortable with oneself is just balancing work with catalyst. Avoidance of that balance would be something rather like shyness or social anxiety.

Whether or not it fits the technical definition of introversion, I think the term "introversion" is synonymous with painful inability to socialize and interact with others. That impairment causes one to dwell within, somewhat or totally shut away from the outer world.
I consider myself to be an introvert but I don't see it as an impairment nor do I find myself painfully unable to socialize with others, I simply find internal pursuits and time spent alone to be more rewarding and compelling than group activities. I am comfortable in my skin and have no issues with socialization, it's simply a matter of preference based on personal biases in my opinion.
(03-12-2014, 02:06 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I consider myself to be an introvert but I don't see it as an impairment nor do I find myself painfully unable to socialize with others, I simply find internal pursuits and time spent alone to be more rewarding and compelling than group activities. I am comfortable in my skin and have no issues with socialization, it's simply a matter of preference based on personal biases in my opinion.

Oh, for sure. Introversion has many shades and manifestations. I don't mean to imply that it's necessarily unhealthy, or an impairment, or the result of blockage. Introversion is as neutral a concept as extroversion, both are two different ways to experience the Creator, both modes of focus and activity, I would imagine, provide opportunities for polarization along either path.

I was just saying that there is one form of introversion that *is* the result of painful inability to relate and, perhaps, even, a strong sense of alienation. That particular type is the one that I have known.

I still tend to be, on balance, more introverted then extroverted, but my introversion now is more a function of choice and that which naturally aligns to my particular energetic make-up, versus being the result of the pain of social interaction. Though feelings of not belonging and alienation and the pain of interacting still persist.
Yes, I think that would be an unbalanced form of introversion, similarly unbalanced extroversion could lead one to focus on the superficial aspects of life without much self-reflection. I think it's important in both cases to develop the opposite mode of expression, so for introverts it's important to balance inner communication with outer communication and vice-versa for extroverts.
IMO introversion equates with fear of rejection, and the yellow ray being totally blocked.
I am somewhat introverted. I don't like to speak in public or give presentations.
Are there any recommendations for learning to work with unblocking these light centers - internet, videos or audios better for me than books. Thanks.
(03-12-2014, 02:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am somewhat introverted. I don't like to speak in public or give presentations.

Fear of public speaking is common, I think, but introversion of the painful variety is especially common among those who identify as wanderers, in my own experience.

Quote:Spaced: Yes, I think that would be an unbalanced form of introversion, similarly unbalanced extroversion could lead one to focus on the superficial aspects of life without much self-reflection. I think it's important in both cases to develop the opposite mode of expression, so for introverts it's important to balance inner communication with outer communication and vice-versa for extroverts.

Good point. It is unbalanced to emphasize either side at the exclusion of the other.

Though if there is any actual direction one can ascribe to spiritual seeking (the concept of "direction" a very relative and illusory idea in the end), it seems to be inward.
(03-12-2014, 03:04 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Though if there is any actual direction one can ascribe to spiritual seeking (the concept of "direction" a very relative and illusory idea in the end), it seems to be inward.

I think both 'directions' are necessary. Internal seeking is useless if it's not applied to your external situation and external seeking is useless if the mirroring effect wherein the internal processes are reflected in the external are not recognized and internalized.

(03-12-2014, 02:55 PM)TLT Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any recommendations for learning to work with unblocking these light centers - internet, videos or audios better for me than books. Thanks.

In my opinion nothing works better than honest self-reflection and recognition of biases and beliefs that lead to blockage and taking action to alter these patterns of behaviour.

You can read or watch as much as you want, but it's no substitute for self-honesty. The keys are in your hands.
Self-honesty doesn't mean we have to tell everyone all our secrets, does it? Should we even have secrets in order to be enlightened?
No, it means being honest with yourself.
How about a fear of confrontation? What about hesitancy in regards to being pro active rather than passive? Do these constitute a yellow ray blockage?
(03-12-2014, 04:52 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]How about a fear of confrontation? What about hesitancy in regards to being pro active rather than passive? Do these constitute a yellow ray blockage?

All fears block the flow of energy.

Whether the fear you list is a red, orange, yellow, blue, or some combination, I'd have to think about more. It probably depends what specifically and exactly you fear about these things.
What about fear in dreams? When we're dreaming, are we experiencing blockages or activations of energy centers?
Pages: 1 2