Bring4th

Full Version: The 2nd sub-density of 4th-density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 2nd sub-density will be marked with the potentiation of the full 4th-density experience. It is this sub-density that will mark the so-called "lifting of the veil" when past lives are starting to be realized in mainstream thought and when magical ability begins to be recognized by the scientific community.

This is when people will realize the unity of conciousness and the inherent unity of all selves and telepathic ability begins to evolve into the human biology. This sub-density is not necessarily marked by humans realizing these things on their own but rather the biology evolving to a certain point that can take advantage of 4th-dimensional metaphysical energies.

How when will we know when this sub-density of 4th-density has arrived? When our computing and banking systems completely collapse because clairvoyants can inherently see through cryptography and insert rogue code into monetary databases by magical ability alone. Digital fiat currencies will have no meaning because they will be broken by anyone who has magical ability. This has happened on many planets before.

It should be noted that we are in the 1st sub-density. The requirement to be in this sub-density? The existence of 4th-dimensional metaphysical energy and a strong possibility that the applicable biology can begin to use it.
(02-19-2014, 09:22 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]It should be noted that we are in the 1st sub-density. The requirement to be in this sub-density? The existence of 4th-dimensional metaphysical energy and a strong possibility that the applicable biology can begin to use it.

and how does this affect the experience of dual activated individuals?
(02-20-2014, 02:45 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2014, 09:22 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]It should be noted that we are in the 1st sub-density. The requirement to be in this sub-density? The existence of 4th-dimensional metaphysical energy and a strong possibility that the applicable biology can begin to use it.

and how does this affect the experience of dual activated individuals?

This will begin to affect the experience of such entities when the biology can begin to suit the must needs of the mind/body/spirit complex in 4th-density. This will not occur for a long period of our time until the harvest is complete and all that remains is a 4th-density compatible population.

There will be few that will begin to use 4th-dimensional energy before the biology has been fully activated 4th-density proper; however, most dual-activated entities will not experience the full depth of the 4th-density experience until the biological process is complete.

It should be noted the evolutionary biological process is not dependent on the harvest completing nor a population of only 4th-density compatible entities as many planetary vibrations have experienced a biological transition but not a proper harvest. This is uncommon and is not to be expected on this planetary sphere at this time.
"In terms of historical figures, Ra names Genghiz Khan and St Francis of Assisi as mid-term graduates for STS and STO respectively. We get the idea that such attainment is extremely rare."

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?t...725.5;wap2
(02-21-2014, 12:13 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]"In terms of historical figures, Ra names Genghiz Khan and St Francis of Assisi as mid-term graduates for STS and STO respectively. We get the idea that such attainment is extremely rare."

I thought Assisi was of the "elder race" and may still be here - harvestable at the end of the last cycle, but not graduated by choice.
(02-21-2014, 12:13 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]"In terms of historical figures, Ra names Genghiz Khan and St Francis of Assisi as mid-term graduates for STS and STO respectively. We get the idea that such attainment is extremely rare."

I think Ra gave those examples because both respectively are well known. They probably went far beyond the grade for the harvest in terms of polarity and into the higher energy centers of the adept which i believe is indeed a rare thing but as we enter further into the green ray energy i believe it will become more common perhaps through the increase of dual activated beings.

Quote:Questioner: How did they accomplish this? What was necessary for them to accomplish this?

Ra: All of the aforementioned entities were aware, through memory, of Atlantean understandings having to do with the use of the various centers of mind/body/spirit complex energy influx in attaining the gateway to intelligent infinity.
(03-15-2014, 07:46 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]

I think Ra gave those examples because both respectively are well known. They probably went far beyond the grade for the harvest in terms of polarity and into the higher energy centers of the adept
If Ra said they where in the highest subdensity of 3D, doesn't that mean they were vibrating, in thought, at violet ray? Seems like way beyond adepthood.
Quote:The first, or "mental prayer", is that of devout contemplation or concentration, the withdrawal of the soul from without and especially the devout observance of the passion of Christ and penitence (Autobiography 11.20).

The second is the "prayer of quiet", in which at least the human will is lost in that of God by virtue of a charismatic, supernatural state given by God, while the other faculties, such as memory, reason, and imagination, are not yet secure from worldly distraction. While a partial distraction is due to outer performances such as repetition of prayers and writing down spiritual things, yet the prevailing state is one of quietude (Autobiography 14.1).

The "devotion of union" is not only a supernatural but an essentially ecstatic state. Here there is also an absorption of the reason in God, and only the memory and imagination are left to ramble. This state is characterized by a blissful peace, a sweet slumber of at least the higher soul faculties, or a conscious rapture in the love of God.

The fourth is the "devotion of ecstasy or rapture," a passive state, in which the feeling of being in the body disappears (2 Corinthians 12:2-3). Sense activity ceases; memory and imagination are also absorbed in God or intoxicated. Body and spirit are in the throes of a sweet, happy pain, alternating between a fearful fiery glow, a complete impotence and unconsciousness, and a spell of strangulation, sometimes by such an ecstatic flight that the body is literally lifted into space .[citation needed] This after half an hour is followed by a reactionary relaxation of a few hours in a swoon-like weakness, attended by a negation of all the faculties in the union with God. The subject awakens From this in tears; it is the climax of mystical experience, producing a trance. Indeed, she was said to have been observed levitating during Mass on more than one occasion

The above is from Saint Teresa teaching/learning.

Levitation in this manner sounds like flipping into time/space.

I don't they they were in a thought form body in that manner at all times but could temporally activate or put themselves into time/space.
potential difference
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saints_and_levitation

But what does "into time/space" mean? Ra said the time/space part of ourselves was precisely the same as the space/time part of ourselves. As consciousness expands, it is a given that we are afforded more time/space awareness. But phenomenologically, there is little understanding saying that ability is due to one being in time/space.
(03-16-2014, 11:46 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said the time/space part of ourselves was precisely the same as the space/time part of ourselves.

What quote are you thinking of?
(03-16-2014, 01:23 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2014, 11:46 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said the time/space part of ourselves was precisely the same as the space/time part of ourselves.

What quote are you thinking of?
Part of Ra's answer for 70.12.
I think there's a difference between "precisely as much of yourself" and "precisely the same," especially in the context of bustling cities, etc.
(03-16-2014, 01:51 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I think there's a difference between "precisely as much of yourself" and "precisely the same," especially in the context of bustling cities, etc.
That difference is what aspect you want to focus on, at the necessary expense of the other aspect.
The point is that Ra didn't say they're precisely the same.
That is true, they did not actually say "same" in that particular quote, for what it's worth. You, being inherently one thing with a single identity, can be separately related from either a spatial- or temporal-identity perspective. The perspective does not change the inherent mutual identity. If something is as much of one thing as it is the other, then at means they have no difference obviously.
I think you're misreading the quote. Time/space is as much of yourself as is space/time. It doesn't mean there's no difference between them.
I think time/space would be a lot more fun. Even though part of me exists there already.
I was referring to the aspect of 3 dimensional time and one dimension of space as time/space. Appearing in what i guess people would call the astral body.
When I've had out of body experiences in time/space, it seemed like there were 3 dimensions of space still. I could move up/down and left/right, front and back. At least there's the illusion of space in time/space. However, it felt timeless.
(03-16-2014, 03:13 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I think you're misreading the quote. Time/space is as much of yourself as is space/time. It doesn't mean there's no difference between them.
I'm not sure you are understanding what I'm saying. Time and space are inherently the same thing - they are the psychological qualities which are the consequence of an as-if imposition, an illusory treatment, on an inherently unified principle. When Ra says when one is considered over the other, they say there is "inequity". Where "equity" is a word whose Latin root means “even,” “just,” and “equal.”
I understand what you're saying; it's just not what Ra said.
(03-16-2014, 09:54 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I understand what you're saying; it's just not what Ra said.
I'm interpreting the quote based on the balance of what Ra had provided, there is after all a larger context provided to work with which does shed light on the matter.
Me, too.
(03-16-2014, 10:07 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Me, too.
Oh yeah, I see where you offered your understanding on the subject.
"Red ray is precisely as much of yourself as is violet ray." Are red and violet rays the same?
(03-17-2014, 03:51 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]"Red ray is precisely as much of yourself as is violet ray." Are red and violet rays the same?

Yes they are. What's your point ? Seeing the red ray display within a violet perspective with all other rays of expression balanced as well to a certain degree makes you realize they are the same and the beauty is in there individual expressions through the rays of dualistic perception, yet you know it is a passing thing and will transform.

You kind of alluded to knowledge of a different way in which they are not seen as the same because they are still seen as different yet offered nothing but an "I know that" with explanation.
(03-17-2014, 05:01 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]What's your point ?

My point is that, according to Ra, time/space is different than space/time. "It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time and has as structured a system of what you may call natural laws."
(03-17-2014, 08:17 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2014, 05:01 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]What's your point ?

My point is that, according to Ra, time/space is different than space/time. "It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time and has as structured a system of what you may call natural laws."
The laws unfold, from unity/infinity, according to that which is unbalanced. That's why, lacking balance, one is automatically bound to a particular location or time in one or the other - thought attracts thought. It is unbalanced thought which had created those domains in the first place (Larson called them "sectors"). A location in a space/time domain is going to be filled with those who resonate, in time/space, with the like imbalances.
That is the thought construction of the "illusion", where in 3D, esp lower subdensities, the distinctions between the domains are particularly compelling due to lack of presence or awareness in time/space.

I don't believe I'm in a dual body, so I don't think I can use 4D energy.