Bring4th

Full Version: OKness meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been going around with a lot of unconscious anxiety over my state of being (I learned after doing this short guided meditation. guide unknown.) thought I would share it.

Okness meditation:

I am safe

pain and suffering is safe

danger is safe

mistakes are safe

confusion is safe

disease is safe

disharmony is safe

dying(transition) is safe

living is safe

what dose fear and love have in common?
They are equally safe

To be stuck is a phase

It is safe to relax and enjoy

all experience, expression and impression, is absolutely safe
so safe that it´s ridiculously silly.

even though I understand almost nilly willy
I have come to understand the safeness of one

I am at a point where I understand that I ultimately have nothing to worry about myself or anybody else

We are all safe, within a loving space
We are closely observed, and lured
in to higher states of consciousness

challenged to ignite our awareness
illuminate and dissolve or transform (in gratitude) the thought forms
that hold us back from the dynamic track

I understand it is not relevant if I am alive or dead, all that is associated with that is just junk in my head.

I pay attention to what is relevant
like the amazing unconditional, undefined OKness that is ready to be realized and released from within me and bless out into the canvas of the art world of expressing potential.

Even though I feel this is true, I look both ways before crossing the street, just like you.

*Peace, love ´n bubblegum*
yeah, it's good to have affirmations Raz, as they can be powerfully re-aligning.

but it's also useful to examine one's own mental programming; as it's entirely possible for the mind to hold two imcompatible belief patterns, that alternate in expression, given the circumstance.
every choice is safe
but not every choice is pleasant