Bring4th

Full Version: true simultaneity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"If one is illuminated, are not all illuminated?"

[Image: l_d9ce4d60-aaf3-11e1-83b4-971fa4100002.jpg]

what does "true simultaneity" mean to u?

"True simultaneity is available only when all things are seen to be occurring at once."

to me this means it's possible to make all things occur at once - if only briefly. that's a deep thought...or either just confusing bc of the "if only briefly"

if everything can happen in the same moment...
then that moment is in both the past and the present somehow since we're experiencing a moment in time...

in order for all things to occur at once they have to occur in their entirety so that would mean all is completed & whole & thus perfect & therefore has occurred (at the same time)

fate is both written & before us. written & experienced by no one other than us with an entirely free will. it's both in the past and the present somehow...like everything. the past & the present must not be separate at all which make sense since we kno all is connected. the present must be an illusion

one moment is all there is & we're clearly that moment so we're all there is. that moment is the one infinite creator & we are constantly beholding it as well as being it

everything that can happen not only can happen but has happened and is happening at the same time

the future is an illusion. present & future are mayb more of an illusion than the past perhaps...movement, illusion. growth, illusion. illusion, usually fun. everything happening & happening at once = best present ever. everything was born into existence at the same time & completed at the same time & occurs at the same time which mayb somewhat illuminates just how powerful the creator may be

edit: confusion cleared: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid156075
"True simultaneity" is what must underly the illusion. Although it's just one illusory aspect of infinity having to do with the notion of things happening.
Infinite Infinity Tongue
(02-20-2014, 10:03 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]"True simultaneity" is what must underly the illusion. Although it's just one illusory aspect of infinity having to do with the notion of things happening.
this reply is so good that it made it into my dream this morning.
your dreams are so good.. ZZzz
[Image: tumblr_lzr6w0q3JZ1rntgkco7_500.png]
speaking of things happening simultaneously...check out these post times:

trevor & austin at 12:29. then folk-love & spaced at 1:27 then me & plenum at 1:45 :exclamation:
[Image: IyuYMyq.jpg]
From what I recall, Bashar talks a lot about simultaneous time. The present is not dependent on the past. And the future is not dependent on the present. They are all happening at once.

That makes me not feel so guilty for the past when I had messed up, because there are an infinite number of "pasts".

Unbound

Non-Simultaneity is also simultaneous with simultaneity, consider that.
(02-20-2014, 04:24 AM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]everything that can happen not only can happen but has happened and is happening at the same time

Everything is always in a state of "isness". Even the words "happening" and "happened" and "can happen" want to define a beginning and an end, which there isn't.

What you have is a spectrum of "isness", a complete matrix of all possibility. Every reality exists, and what we call time is really just the momentum of thought progression, or evolution, which is just comparing one state of change to another state of change. We call those states of change different things depending on our frame of reference, like "past" or "present" or "future". But mark my words, if there were no change, you could not know time, because time is simply a measure of change.

But its like a projector in many ways. All the images in the reel are there, its just whichever one we are currently playing that equals "now" for us. We could say the creator is simply that perspective which is looking at all the images in the reel at the same time. It's comprehensive awareness of all possibility, all infinity, all states of change, is precisely why it exists outside of time, and is therefore changeless and eternal.

The main problem with the projector analogy, however, is that it creates the idea of there being only one timeline. If we could somehow imagine a spherical projector reel, which somehow encompassed all possible images one could pass through on their spiritual journey from one point on this sphere to the another, we might have a slightly more accurate conception of how all realities past, present, and future may currently exist simultaneously, yet there still be free will.
I can imagine many situations that just aren't possible by our laws of physics or current reality. They are just too far removed from what is possible to be possible. So I think the number of possible realities is actually finite.
(02-22-2014, 05:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can imagine many situations that just aren't possible by our laws of physics or current reality. They are just too far removed from what is possible to be possible. So I think the number of possible realities is actually finite.

But see, what you call "physically possible" is just a set of agreements in consciousness. All realities are just that, a set of agreements in consciousness. Just because they are far removed from you currently know as physicality, doesn't mean there isn't a kind of physics that encapsulates it somewhere, in some reality. The vibrational distances between such a reality, and what we call reality, would be somewhat great however.
imagine x n-dimensional y-gons at t=z if you may, lol it/they is/are one ;P
Why are you so fascinated by this idea of simultaneity, truesimultaneity? And do you still believe that there is just one of us here?
(02-24-2014, 09:07 PM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you so fascinated by this idea of simultaneity, truesimultaneity? And do you still believe that there is just one of us here?

bc the notion of oneness fascinates me.

"in the cycle of completion there exists only the present."

ra says the 7th dimension is "becoming one with all"...it's "having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all." & yet there's still progress to be made in this dimension. what could the progress be?

ra says "few" have actually reached the 8th dimension or "intelligent infinity" & most perceive this experience as 1 of "unspeakable profundity" & desire "immediately" after reaching this dimension to be "harvested" / "the cessation of the incarnation" rather than to "communicate or use this experience to aid others" bc perhaps in the 8th density they've realized there actually is identity or in other words only 1 of us here. y desire to aid others if u *deeply* understand oneness & kno all are progressing to the 8th dimension & will get there in time? that's my interpretation

i think there's 1 moment where all there is is that one moment & that moment never stops happening & at the same time it never even started...it'd be where all has occurred, will occur, & is occurring &, to me, that's the definition of the one infinite creator assuming things can even happen at all. i think true simultaneity defines the one infinite creator. in my mind, for oneness to be then everything must occur at the same moment (or not occur at all as zm pointed out.)

ra says there's "only identity" & then in the next sentence says "all is one & that one is the infinite creator." so to me this means there's only 1 thing/identity/moment in existence & that oneness/allness is the 1 infinite creator. to me it means the 1 infinite creator is you + me + every1 + everything...no separation / no duality.

true simultaneity means all things can occur at once & to me this means all things can exist at once & thus be one.

the idea of existing in the all & as the all in some kind of powerful & never-ending now fascinates me bc to me that's oneness & oneness resonates with me.
(02-24-2014, 10:34 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]ra says "few" have actually reached the 8th dimension or "intelligent infinity" & most perceive this experience as 1 of "unspeakable profundity" & desire "immediately" after reaching this dimension to be "harvested" / "the cessation of the incarnation" rather than to "communicate or use this experience to aid others" bc perhaps in the 8th density they've realized there actually is identity or in other words only 1 of us here.
You may want to read that section again.
(02-24-2014, 10:36 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2014, 10:34 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]ra says "few" have actually reached the 8th dimension or "intelligent infinity" & most perceive this experience as 1 of "unspeakable profundity" & desire "immediately" after reaching this dimension to be "harvested" / "the cessation of the incarnation" rather than to "communicate or use this experience to aid others" bc perhaps in the 8th density they've realized there actually is identity or in other words only 1 of us here.

i did & it doesn't make sense to me bc of that last sentence so that's the sense i make out of it.
(02-24-2014, 10:41 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]

i did & it doesn't make sense to me bc of that last sentence so that's the sense i make out of it.
You are saying exactly the opposite of what Ra said.
(02-24-2014, 10:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

"However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong."

i think Ra meant "isn't" instead of "is"...or either it was transcribed wrong bc what i don't understand is that if the desire to use the experience to aid others is extremely strong why would the entity desire the cessation of the incarnation? does it say in the material that one would care about aiding others in the 8th d? aid can be given from the 8th d? i can't understand how u would even think any kind of aid whatsoever is needed in 8d.
(02-24-2014, 11:14 PM)truesimultaneity Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2014, 10:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

"However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong."

i think Ra meant "isn't" instead of "is"...or either it was transcribed wrong bc what i don't understand is that if the desire to use the experience to aid others is extremely strong why would the entity desire the cessation of the incarnation? does it say in the material that one would care about aiding others in the 8th d? aid can be given from the 8th d? i can't understand how u would even think any kind of aid whatsoever is needed in 8d.

Ra was rather clear there, not sure what the confusion is. It's as if you still have not read the sentences.

You're not in 8D, you're in 3D just with enough temporary blockage clearing to allow indigo ray to activate violet ray for a bit during which the experience is provided.
Quote:....However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

You can replace "not usual" with "unusual" if helps - they mean the same thing.

"However, it is unusual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation."