Bring4th

Full Version: Realization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am shocked about the things i will tell you. I want ur opinion on this. I made contact with a tall grey alien recently. I did not know what to do so i completly randomly chose this website to post to. i mean i went on google in a random search to post my experience with no prior knowledge to this web site. i picked this site and posted my experience and got positive feed back. i did not even know this was a web site for the law of 1 in the beggining, it now has been months since my contact but just to day i realized somthing, apparently the type of being i got contacted by wants to teach the human race about the oneness in the universe. It is like the being wanted me to find this site and learn about the oneness, ive done extensive research on the subject, my experience fits in with all the other descriptions of tall grey alien contacts, i just found it more than just by chance that from me meeting this being i would end up making the complete random choices to find a Law of One website with very nce people as well as, later finding out the specific type of being i got contacted by spreads the knowledge of the oneness of the universe. I feel like it was meant to be. The being telepathically communicated with me but i can not remember what it told me, maybe it accomplished all it could tell me just from the actions i have taken after the experience. Ive done so much research on it and i deffanitly was contacted by a tall grey alien who had deep wrinkles in its face and a long pure black cloak and i now learned to these beings black is not bad it is all colours combined, the experience has truly affected my life and point of veiw things are happening since the contact that seem like are so important and need to happen, but they all happen randomly by chance. What do all you think ask me anything if you would like
imo nothing happens by chance...only appears to (sometimes)
I have a feeling I may have contacted an alien, but my memory of such an event was wiped. There was something that happened that gave me a sense of lost time.
(02-20-2014, 07:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling I may have contacted an alien, but my memory of such an event was wiped. There was something that happened that gave me a sense of lost time.

When I was a kid (maybe 10years or so), me, my Little brother and mother Went to the public bathhouse.

I was standing in a long queue at the bottom of the stairs to the water-chute and suddenly I had an OBE. All I remember (apart from the state of being a “ball of consciousness” without a body) is something about a factory where they made canned goods and people searching for someone’s lost thumb in the machinery.

Next thing I know, I wake up, and stand in the middle of the stairs with a kid trying to get past me and apart from that kid there was NOBODY else at the ride. It was quite surreal...

After sliding down the ride I returned to my mom and brother and things went on as usual… I did not talk to them about it… Kind of ignored the whole incident…
Neat Raz. I wonder what higher entities were trying to teach me with the sense of lost time. Perhaps to be confident that they are with us. I was in a cel when I was in jail, and the toilet paper roll got wet, and I didn't do it. I was alone by myself. It happened twice. I think that aliens or an alien left that as a sign they had visited, since I had no recollection of doing that.