Bring4th

Full Version: Star child
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please give me all the info you have about star children. And tell me this may i be a "star child" if this is the case?:
I have had a hard life with a lot of suffering or struggleing
street lights seem to go out when im under them,
ive always felt like i have knowledge so far above what most people have
ive always been interested and belived in aliens
i have always had the urge to end wars end violence and bring peace
i have always wanted to tell people about the universe and aliens and peace
i feel our whole world is not working how it should
my dad has been ubducted multiple times
ive seem to be able to influence people very strongly mentally
i seem troknow things before people tell me them,
i have always had a feeling i am a very advanced "soul" or conciousness,
ive always been so open minded and had compassion to all animals humans and aliens
i always get the urge to help our enviorment sand whole world
i can see all the curruption in the governments
i feel very very smart compared to other people
also i have felt so much more spiritually advanced than most the people around me, i am very healthy and strong even when i dont try
i almost never get sick
ive been talked to telepathically by an et before
my interest in deminsions space travel have been very high
ive always felt my true home is in the universe not just here on earth
ask me things please about myself to see what you think and tell me what to do if i am a star child and where to go im just curious. i may also just be a normal kid jus let me know your opinions
Ultimately I don't know if our opinions matter, it is you who gets to construct your own personal mythology Smile

Melissa

After reading your posts I'm mostly wondering how you're doing at the moment?
What is your definition of "star child?" I have seen many different ideas about special children...indigo children, rainbow children, crystal children, star children...most of the descriptions seem to be a bit nebulous and inconsistent. What does star child mean to you?
I feel like an indigo child. Ultimately I think that means a star child. But I don't have the experiences of lights going out or such.