Bring4th

Full Version: What is higher self like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know if our higher self experiences its infinite nature? We are infinity. Does our higher self understand and know that, and actually experience it?

Is our higher self unified, beyond polarity? What else can be said about our higher self?

I think the higher self views reality from a non-linear perspective. So 3D would appear as an undulating snake to the higher self. Or the higher self would only see our energy centers, and we would all have rainbow bodies. The higher self does not judge any situation, but sees all with unconditional love.
Higher self is the fragment of selfhood that is 'infinitely discovering infinity' because it is ever-yet about to become it, which in a sense is infinite within itself so idk, these are ideas presented in my finite understanding and form..
Must be something to be just at the edge of infinity but never quite reaching it.
(02-20-2014, 08:19 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know if our higher self experiences its infinite nature?

Yes. It is always aware of itself as an extension of intelligent infinity.

(02-20-2014, 08:19 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]We are infinity. Does our higher self understand and know that, and actually experience it?

Yes, it experiences infinity to the degree that a sixth density being does. Since we still can't very well imagine that, it is kind of like trying to describe the color blue to someone who has never seen it. And there is the mind/body/spirit totality which is the higher self to the higher self that experiences infinity to an even more profound degree, since it is operating from a seventh density perspective.

(02-20-2014, 08:19 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is our higher self unified, beyond polarity? What else can be said about our higher self?

Yes, it is beyond polarity. But beyond polarity is unity. And in unity, there is no disharmony. Disharmony only occurs in the illusion of separation, where parts can seemingly act against other parts. From the perspective of unity, even though it is technically beyond what we conceive as polarity, everything is still, at least from our human perspective, essentially positive in nature. Negative perspectives can only exist in a perspective of duality.

(02-20-2014, 08:19 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think the higher self views reality from a non-linear perspective. So 3D would appear as an undulating snake to the higher self. Or the higher self would only see our energy centers, and we would all have rainbow bodies. The higher self does not judge any situation, but sees all with unconditional love.

The higher self experiences reality in a more general way than we do, because it has a broader perspective. Also, the nonphysical realm, by its very nature, is less specific than what we know as reality. This is hard to properly articulate, but the main difference between space/time and time/space is one is tangible, and the other is intangible. The physical and tangible reality is a narrowing down of the broader intangible fields of the nonphysical realm. We, on the other hand, experience things more specifically. That's kind of the whole point of physicality, to explore things in a more defined and concrete way. Consider the difference between viewing a thing close up, and from further away. You see less specific detail, and more of the broader picture as a whole. We are the specific perspective that is being extended from that broader perspective we call the "higher self", just as it is a more specific extension of its higher self, and so on infinitely.

And of course there are infinite gradations between the two (physical/nonphysical). I was speaking of raw time/space and raw space/time.
erased
The higher-self totality is akin to the intuitive function of the mind/body/spirit totality that protects and guides when necessary. It is not properly an entity but an aspect of the spiritual mass that acts on the inevitable giving of creator-to-creator.
from this perspective- it is undetermined of the indefinite infinite, this may be a function of forgetting/confusion
yet it is wholly-resolute, ever-absorbed in the mystery of perfect unification/infinity
as said it is like an infinitely interesting lens/mirror/refractive thought for all that becomes it, the Creator realizing Itself.
One Love.
This is exciting. I want to rest in unity.

I don't believe Ra has attained higher self status have they?

A higher self doesn't wander I don't think.
There's some nice discussion of the nature of the higher self in session 36 that I thought might be useful theory for this thread. Worth the re-read imo: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=36

Unbound

I am my higher self, end of story.
(02-21-2014, 05:15 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I am my higher self, end of story.

I don't have a 6D perspective, so I don't know what it's like.

Unbound

I am saying myself and my higher self, and also my mind/body/spirit complex are all one self, three points in a circle. They may be on seemingly separate levels of consciousness and awareness, but they are still one self that I am. We are not other other than our other selves. Our selves are all us, if that makes any sense aha
does the story ever end?
(02-21-2014, 08:57 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]does the story ever end?

Of course.
I almost can't wait for 7th density. I'd like to reach the end of the story.
(02-21-2014, 10:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I almost can't wait for 7th density. I'd like to reach the end of the story.

Why would you have to wait for 7th density ? Can end the story right now.
What is the story? I thought the end of the story was the end of the Octave.
If I decide to harvest out of the Octave, does everyone in the Octave do the same because I'm.. at the end of time.. ?
The Octave ending at once for all makes sense. I think a social memory complex approaches octave density together. Ra says that 7th density seeks the law of foreverness if I recall correctly. So it takes an unlimited amount of time. Or that time does not exist there. I heard once that 7th density is fully time/space. And that you no longer recycle body complexes.
(02-22-2014, 11:44 AM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]If I decide to harvest out of the Octave, does everyone in the Octave do the same because I'm.. at the end of time.. ?

Yes. If you decide to leave the current octave, it would mean you were seventh density. We would all be one in seventh density, so we would all choose together.

(02-22-2014, 04:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The Octave ending at once for all makes sense. I think a social memory complex approaches octave density together. Ra says that 7th density seeks the law of foreverness if I recall correctly. So it takes an unlimited amount of time. Or that time does not exist there. I heard once that 7th density is fully time/space. And that you no longer recycle body complexes.

Pure time/space is violet ray, just as pure space/time is red ray. As consciousness approaches physicality it steps down in energy level until it manifests in form. In the octave, thinking and doing become one. It is just Beingness. Violet ray is the fire in which all form dissolves, or is seen purely from the inside out. Red ray is a looking from the outside in.

Red ray is the fullest expression of matter, and violet ray is the fullest expression of mind. In red ray, there is little inner perspective, but great outer perspective. In violet ray, the opposite is true. The octave density is where the distinction between inner and outer is dissolved.
Got to be careful with your thoughts in the Octave density.
(02-22-2014, 07:40 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Got to be careful with your thoughts in the Octave density.

Yeah, you might accidentally create a universe of densities or some such nonsense. BigSmile
I'd really plan out how I want to create a universe. I wonder how you can plan something without it actually coming into fruition right away in that density.
a good depiction of Higher Self

[Image: higherself.jpg]