Bring4th

Full Version: T.I.T. (the interpretation thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
share your dreams here only if u have an interpretation of it to share also (unless u're seeking interpretation from others.)

[Image: 739px-Tom_Paine%27s_nightly_pest.jpg]

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/dreams.aspx?id=2484
I had these dreams many, many years ago (teenager years):

I was very much in love with a man on a wheelchair. We met by the train station and he had to leave me. I begged him not to go and held his hand hoping he would stay. I woke up crying because it was a 'goodbye' dream. For years this dream stayed with me.

The man (my animus/masculine aspect) was disabled. I felt rather helpless and unable to do anything about my life during this time. I think I was in love with the 'disabled' side of me... (it's easy to be stuck in one's inner storm bc it creates this fuel for creativity and self-understanding... easy to be comfortable in darkness). After this dream I realized that I couldn't just sit around and mope but had to do something actively to change the situation I was in. Yep, I did say goodbye to disabled anima.

Also had dreams about my mother leaving me during this period of my life. Mother being love/nurturance/ caring aspect, I did feel abandoned and distance from 'love'. Interestingly, altho mothers tend to symbolize love and other motherly things, my actual mother to me symbolizes more paternal influence lol. She is the 'authoritah' (cartman's voice). Nevertheless since I did expect her to nurture me and did not feel she gave me enough nurturance, dream-mother leaving did symbolize a sense of abandonment & loss/grief... of being orphaned psychologically. Kind of relates to my little voice that said my parents were not my parents - a symbol of feeling disconnected from nurturance/orange ray kind of love (attachment).

Added: this was really a loss/grief period in life - like I went thru emotional death and had rebirth bc few years later I was in another 'space' emotionally (uplifted).
I had a dream that my foot had swollen up, and had a nasty open wound which made it resemble something like a mutating foot.

It might mean that I feel I'm not moving forward. This dream was after I had started talking to a girl I used to date, who I'm not really interested in a romantic relationship with. But she initiated conversation and wants to hang out.

Now I'm going out with her this weekend, and the cycle begins again...?

The lesson seems obvious now, and this dream is to thank. Thanks dream, you bastard.
I remember one of the most interesting dreams, was when i got fired from my old job at a call center and woke up back working at that center and had to put my head into a machine. I then flew out of my body, heard a mantra, flew out of my window and saw a guru in the sky. We talked about somethings and what he said was that life is but a static image if you believe and have faith you can move through it freely. He then let me see reality through his eyes and i could see the whole dream/universe as my own body so i was able to pull space/time to me. Just like if one hand picks up the other hand on the body. The same.
(02-21-2014, 03:42 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I then flew out of my body, heard a mantra, flew out of my window and..
I had a similar experience once. I was suddenly pulled out of my body through the head, in the background I heard a chant or mantra, along with some heavy jazz bass track(I never listen to jazz). Then I fused ecstatically/orgasmically with some kind of energy I recall simply as blue.. Then I woke up.
my dream from last nite: lots of people were talking about zenmaster...
zenmaster this & zenmaster that...

my interpretation: i like zenmaster RollEyes