Bring4th

Full Version: intended use of devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:8.2 Questioner: There was a portion of the material yesterday which I will read where you say “there is a certain amount of landing taking place.
Some of these landings are of your peoples; some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.” My first question is what did you mean by the landings are of your peoples?

Ra: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.

How can the intention of a small amount of people have such a large effect on the society as a whole?
Good question. What is actually meant by the harvest being small, why are large harvests a good thing ? Seams to me both sto and sts are walking destructive patterns to self as a whole.

Is it simply not enough individuals have opened up the gateway to intelligent infinity.

Quote:27.5 Questioner: It is not necessary to divide it. The definition of intelligent infinity as one part is sufficient. Could you please now define intelligent infinity?
Ra: I am Ra. This is exponentially simpler and less confusing. There is unity. This unity is all that there is. This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

The nature of this work is dependent upon the particular distortion of free will which in turn is the nature of a particular intelligent energy or kinetic focus of the potential of unity or that which is all.

I think I have a pretty good recognition of intelligent infinity within myself as an individual but I can't form anything but a vague idea of what the opening in a societal sense would entail.
(02-21-2014, 10:21 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I think I have a pretty good recognition of intelligent infinity within myself as an individual but I can't form anything but a vague idea of what the opening in a societal sense would entail.
That's what the conditions of the 3D time/space "harvest" provide, a bootstrap to another dimension as allowed by violet-ray beingness. The "form maker" indigo, requires either that condition or self-provided condition of activation.

(02-21-2014, 10:21 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Good question. What is actually meant by the harvest being small, why are large harvests a good thing ?
Large harvests are good due to more individuals becoming conscious and therefore adding to the overall consciousness.
(02-21-2014, 09:53 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How can the intention of a small amount of people have such a large effect on the society as a whole?

I would say that we got to where we are because of our collective choices for many past incarnations.
Can technology open the gateway to intelligent infinity?
(02-21-2014, 10:58 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2014, 09:53 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How can the intention of a small amount of people have such a large effect on the society as a whole?

I would say that we got to where we are because of our collective choices for many past incarnations.
What do you mean?
Who are the small amount of people you refer to ? From what I can tell being conscious of the thoughts and the allegorical meaning they allude to through cross reference with societal understanding doesn't stop the the thoughts rather transforms your meaning of them and they will continue to come as they are just in a different disguise. Is it simply an in-effecient design that will play out before we can actually change it in a larger sense, the house of terrors to mild the will and potential for what being conscious can be.
(02-21-2014, 11:34 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Who are the small amount of people you refer to ? From what I can tell being conscious of the thoughts and the allegorical meaning they allude to through cross reference with societal understanding doesn't stop the the thoughts rather transforms your meaning of them and they will continue to come as they are just in a different disguise. Is it simply an in-effecient design that will play out before we can actually change it in a larger sense, the house of terrors to mild the will and potential for what being conscious can be.
Small amount meaning the people who have intentions about the use of the devices. But if the collective also has the same distortion, and those more aware just happen to exemplify it and so serve as an indicator, then that answers the question.
Quote:8.11 Questioner: Wouldn’t this type of craft totally solve, or come close to solving, a lot of the energy problems as far as transport goes? That we’re used to transporting [inaudible]… transporting [inaudible].

Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power.

By intentionally withholding this technology from society as a whole, the actions of a few individuals are maintaining the social memory complex in a limited state which as it stands is not conducive to a large harvest.
(02-21-2014, 11:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2014, 11:34 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Who are the small amount of people you refer to ? From what I can tell being conscious of the thoughts and the allegorical meaning they allude to through cross reference with societal understanding doesn't stop the the thoughts rather transforms your meaning of them and they will continue to come as they are just in a different disguise. Is it simply an in-effecient design that will play out before we can actually change it in a larger sense, the house of terrors to mild the will and potential for what being conscious can be.
Small amount meaning the people who have intentions about the use of the devices. But if the collective also has the same distortion, and those more aware just happen to exemplify it and so serve as an indicator, then that answers the question.

So the more aware basically destroy themselves in view of the collective which a part of obviously resides in the aware individual. Destruction and rebirth displayed positively.
(02-21-2014, 11:51 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:8.11 Questioner: Wouldn’t this type of craft totally solve, or come close to solving, a lot of the energy problems as far as transport goes? That we’re used to transporting [inaudible]… transporting [inaudible].

Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power.

By intentionally withholding this technology from society as a whole, the actions of a few individuals are maintaining the social memory complex in a limited state which as it stands is not conducive to a large harvest.
I'm thinking it's the society which is holding itself in its state, and the actions of a few are just allegorically epitomizing an aspect of that state.

In other words, the vibrational condition has nothing to do with devices whatsoever.
Interesting when you consider the m/b/s complex is essentially a device. So the current perceived condition of this device has no meaning towards vibration.
I wonder . . . If this situation (Technology withheld by from the masses) creates an imbalance that makes it difficult for any here to access the gateway to intelligent infinity, and this is indicative of a blockage in the planetary mind/body/spirit complex then can we see this blockage reflected on the individual level?

It almost seems like a planetary version of this:
Quote:32.14 Questioner: I just meant was it possible, say, for a green-ray… when we’re talking about green-ray activation and energy transfers, is it possible for a green-ray person who is primarily green-ray activation to vary on both sides of green ray a large or a small amount in energy activation, or does he stay primarily green-ray?

Ra: I am Ra. We grasp the newness of material requested by you. It was unclear, for we thought we had covered this material. The portion covered is this: the green-ray activation is always vulnerable to the yellow or orange ray of possession, this being largely yellow ray but often coming into orange ray. Fear of possession, desire for possession, fear of being possessed, desire to be possessed: these are the distortions which will cause the deactivation of green-ray energy transfer.

The new material is this: once the green ray has been achieved, the ability of the entity to enter blue ray is immediate and is only awaiting the efforts of the individual. The indigo ray is opened only through considerable discipline and practice largely having to do with acceptance of self, not only as the polarized and balanced self but as the Creator, as an entity of infinite worth. This will begin to activate the indigo ray

The old yellow ray possession?
(02-22-2014, 12:06 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking it's the society which is holding itself in its state, and the actions of a few are just allegorically epitomizing an aspect of that state.

In other words, the vibrational condition has nothing to do with devices whatsoever.

I'm inclined to agree with you. its likely that even if disclosure of these crafts/weaponry were made public, the vibrational conditions would just manifest in the negative or distractive use of these technologies rather than an actual shift in the vibrational conditions of society.

(02-22-2014, 12:34 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder . . . If this situation (Technology withheld by from the masses) creates an imbalance that makes it difficult for any here to access the gateway to intelligent infinity, and this is indicative of a blockage in the planetary mind/body/spirit complex then can we see this blockage reflected on the individual level?

sometimes yes.

Quote:11.9 Questioner: Are any of these people known in the history of our planet by name?
Ra: I am Ra. We will mention a few. The one known as Taras Bulba, the one known as Genghis Khan, the one known as Rasputin.

11.10 Questioner: How did they accomplish this? What was necessary for them to accomplish this?
Ra: All of the aforementioned entities were aware, through memory, of Atlantean understandings having to do with the use of the various centers of mind/body/spirit complex energy influx in attaining the gateway to intelligent

Given atlantean understanding in the use of crystals etc were transmitted from confederations members and this has both practical and spiritual uses could consider it a kind of technology that awareness of can be used in accessing intelligent infinity. it certainly was used to the advantage of the above entities.
Humanity accepts these authorities through their current governments; thus it accepts this.
(02-22-2014, 12:06 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking it's the society which is holding itself in its state, and the actions of a few are just allegorically epitomizing an aspect of that state.

If the intention of a small amount of people is to have a large effect on society, and they are intelligent and skilled enough to manifest this intention, what would stop them from doing so? Why is it seen as a given that the the intent of a small amount of people couldn't or shouldn't have a large effect on society?
(02-22-2014, 05:12 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]

If the intention of a small amount of people is to have a large effect on society, and they are intelligent and skilled enough to manifest this intention, what would stop them from doing so? Why is it seen as a given that the the intent of a small amount of people couldn't or shouldn't have a large effect on society?

What about the rest of the people? A small focused group may yield great power to manifest intention but it would still have to overcome the rest of the society complex. The combined (un)awareness of m/b/s complexes would still be the most formidable force due to the sheer mass cohesion of understanding. The whole lot would have to go through a time of balancing before progress towards intelligent infinity could be made.
I think they are talking about the cabal who hold this esoteric technology and won't make it public until the conditions are such that they can use it to gain control over the population of Earth.

For example, once the Oil runs dry they can say they have just invented some wonder zero point energy device and be hailed as saviors. Such further gaining control over the population.

As things stand now the technology is hidden so that neither those in the cabal can use it openly to promote service to self nor can the public use the technology for polarity.

@Gwolf, I believe technology can amplify our own natural psychic abilities to the point of tapping into intelligent infinity. If you look into the so called project looking glass/Rainbow they talk about a point that i think of as intelligent infinity.
(02-22-2014, 05:12 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]

I assumed there'd be some law of squares thing whereby overall intention would be dominant for the vibratory rate of society.

It does not seem possible that the intention of .0000002 % of people can deny all of the polarization efforts of alomost everyone else, regardless of means/opportunities used to polarize. Further, the devices are a rather recent thing compared to the time people have had to polarize - so the intention would have to not only inhibit progress in removing distortions, but to depolarize those already polarized as well.
(02-22-2014, 08:57 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I assumed there'd be some law of squares thing whereby overall intention would be dominant for the vibratory rate of society.

I think that's probably right, and that the overall intention of the mass of people is not yet focused or polarized enough to overcome the efforts of the few to control the technology.
(02-22-2014, 09:52 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2014, 08:57 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I assumed there'd be some law of squares thing whereby overall intention would be dominant for the vibratory rate of society.

I think that's probably right, and that the overall intention of the mass of people is not yet focused or polarized enough to overcome the efforts of the few to control the technology.

I agree with this but what does control of that technology have to do with how people may polarize?
Do you mean how does lack of access to the technology prevent polarization? If so, it's an interesting question. Ra seems to believe in the ability of devices (i.e., the Great Pyramid) to help polarization and harvest.

Does this quote address your question?

Quote:11.28 Questioner: Would this freeing from darkness be commensurate with the Law of One or does this have any real product?

Ra: I am Ra. The product of such a freeing would create two experiences.

Firstly, the experience of no need to find the necessary emolument for payment, in your money, for energy.

Secondly, the leisure afforded, thereby exemplifying the possibility and enhancing the probability of the freedom to then search the self for the beginning of seeking the Law of One.

Few there are working physically from daybreak to darkness, as you name them, upon your plane who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious fashion.
(02-22-2014, 10:38 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean how does lack of access to the technology prevent polarization?
No, I mean how does a small group of people who intend to use certain technology to control people result in depolarization of society as a whole.
I wonder if it was in the cards for us to have some type of declassification of this technology so that it would have potentially awakened the masses to our greater purpose?? I'm reaching pretty far with that but it's all I can come up with.
(02-21-2014, 11:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you mean?

I mean that it's not really a small amount because we all, to some degree, accepted the teachings offered by STS Orion peddlers over time.

Now, with the information age, it's easier for the population to see where the acceptance of those policies has brought us.

We are always offered chances to make other choices.

But like Ra said, the less opportunities to make other choices are used, the less they are offered.
(02-22-2014, 11:56 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2014, 11:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you mean?

I mean that it's not really a small amount because we all, to some degree, accepted the teachings offered by STS Orion peddlers over time.

Now, with the information age, it's easier for the population to see where the acceptance of those policies has brought us.

We are always offered chances to make other choices.

But like Ra said, the less opportunities to make other choices are used, the less they are offered.
How does a small group of people's intended use of technological devices restrict the rest of societies opportunities to make their other choices?
(02-22-2014, 11:25 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]No, I mean how does a small group of people who intend to use certain technology to control people result in depolarization of society as a whole.

I don't read it to indicate that it depolarizes society so much as that it hampers positive polarization. "a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex."

(02-22-2014, 12:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How does a small group of people's intended use of technological devices restrict the rest of societies opportunities to make their other choices?

I think that's addressed in the lack of leisure quote.
You'd assume there would be some sort of confusion thrown into place for the smaller group so that the rest could move forward with their desires. It's possibly related to the collective's long history of destruction with such technology.

Ra might also just be having to answer through Don's own distortion of heavy conspiracy..that is an early session.
(02-22-2014, 12:15 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2014, 11:25 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]No, I mean how does a small group of people who intend to use certain technology to control people result in depolarization of society as a whole.

I don't read it to indicate that it depolarizes society so much as that it hampers positive polarization. "a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex."

However, in the context of the full quote, they said it "causes the harvest to be small." The devices are relatively new. Therefore, the implication is that all of society's past polarization efforts (from prior lifetimes) are nullified, unless somehow most people's progress would somehow have had to be made in the last couple of incarnations, which seems wrong.
Could you explain how you conclude past polarisation efforts would be nullified? I see it more as a stalemate, the use of new devices for STS seems to be not enough to overcome STO, so a small harvest would perhaps be from the extremes of each service?
Pages: 1 2 3 4