Bring4th

Full Version: Ra's "galaxy"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fang

Now, we all know that Ra initially used the word "galaxy" in a fashion different to the traditional cultural meaning of the word, but the thing of intrigue to me is that this wasn't an accident. Why the use then?

This isn't an issue of a previous stage of cultural use, looking into the eyptmology of the word it seems to come from the greek word "milky" in reference to our own galaxy.

I'm thinking perhaps the word as Ra originally uses refers to the center of gravitational attraction in a certain volume of space, spiritual mass I guess correlates with spiritual or metaphysical attraction/gravitation, maybe a consolidated spiritual mass of a value that it creates a self contained experiential nexus? Ah its 3 in the morning i'm just throwing out ideas lol

Quote:16.33 Questioner: I’m a little bit confused as to how many total planets the Confederation that you are in serves?

Ra: I am Ra. I see the confusion. We have difficulty with your language.

The galaxy term must be split. We call galaxy that vibrational complex that is local. Thus, your sun is what we would call the center of a galaxy. We see you have another meaning for this term.

Quote:Quote:17.1 Questioner: Thank you very much. I would like to say again that we consider it a great honor, privilege, and duty to be able to do this particular work. I would like to reiterate that some of my questions may seem irrelevant at times, but I am trying to ask them in a manner so as to gain a foothold into the application of the Law of One.

We are now in the fourth density. Will the effects of the fourth density increase in the next thirty years? Will we see more changes in our environment and our effect upon our environment?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it.
Hiya Mr Fang,

I think you'll find that Ra uses the term 'logos' in the same way as galaxy.

that is, the logos is the centre or the centrepiece of a galaxy.

- -

so the 'Logos' is the centre of what we normally call a galaxy.

a sub-Logos is the Sun, and the centre of a solar system - also a 'galaxy'.

and a human being, or mind/body/spirit complex is denoted as a sub-sub-Logos, and is also the centre of it's own complete galaxy.

when they refer to Logos, it is just a matter of scale at what you are pointing to; the completeness of each galaxy is a given (it's unified in its own way).
It would appear that a star system is only superficially separate from the galaxy as a whole, where that "whole" would entail an ontological condition that we do not appreciate.
I think Ra finds it difficult to express duality.
Is there any information in the LOO about other galaxies or logos, for example Andromeda?
(02-24-2014, 02:41 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any information in the LOO about other galaxies or logos, for example Andromeda?

No, I feel like Ra would have considered that sort of information to be transient.
I've always found the concept of Logos to be fascinating. How a Logos is more intelligent than a human.
(02-24-2014, 02:15 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think Ra finds it difficult to express duality.
How's that?
(02-24-2014, 02:53 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2014, 02:41 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any information in the LOO about other galaxies or logos, for example Andromeda?

No, I feel like Ra would have considered that sort of information to be transient.

If I look to an Hubble deep field image, I think holy cow......

Fang

Quote:It would appear that a star system is only superficially separate from the galaxy as a whole, where that "whole" would entail an ontological condition that we do not appreciate.
I agree wholeheartedly but is the appreciation something that is beyond our grasp as 3rd density beings? It would seem unlikely to be the case given that they used the term in the manner they did.
(02-25-2014, 06:13 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:It would appear that a star system is only superficially separate from the galaxy as a whole, where that "whole" would entail an ontological condition that we do not appreciate.
I agree wholeheartedly but is the appreciation something that is beyond our grasp as 3rd density beings? It would seem unlikely to be the case given that they used the term in the manner they did.
I'm going to say probably it is beyond our grasp. In time/space there is a "landscape" where things of like nature or which resonate are "near" just like in space/time where proximity is determined by relative distance. Problem is that the 3D brain has a significant bias for space/time, causal, orientation (for survival purposes) and even when we begin to learn to navigate time/space by understanding "unseen" resonance (i.e. intangible dreams, symbol, metaphor, analogy) these time/space properties are not seen to be intrinsic to or relevant to the objects of observation (astronomical systems).

michael430

[deleted]
(03-03-2014, 04:53 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2014, 10:40 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2014, 02:53 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]

Ra does mention that they have had wanderers answer calls or something in other Galaxies, but have not as a social memory complex travelled to any. I think. But as I understand it, the only constant certainty that Ra makes known about other galaxies like Andromeda is that the "octave" concept applies to them all.

Does "The Law of One" apply within other galaxies? Is "The One Infinite Creator" just the Logos of whatever our galactic center is?

Not sure, but the council of Saturn have members in the 8th dimension, located in the rings of Saturn. They must be very close to the One Infinite Creator.

michael430

[deleted]
(03-03-2014, 05:17 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2014, 05:11 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2014, 04:53 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2014, 10:40 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2014, 02:53 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]No, I feel like Ra would have considered that sort of information to be transient.

Ra does mention that they have had wanderers answer calls or something in other Galaxies, but have not as a social memory complex travelled to any. I think. But as I understand it, the only constant certainty that Ra makes known about other galaxies like Andromeda is that the "octave" concept applies to them all.

Does "The Law of One" apply within other galaxies? Is "The One Infinite Creator" just the Logos of whatever our galactic center is?

Not sure, but the council of Saturn have members in the 8th dimension, located in the rings of Saturn. They must be very close to the One Infinite Creator.

I think they say the Council is located on the 8th Density OF Saturn....the octave of Saturn into Saturn's next level?

Or is the octave of Saturn or any planet's 8th Density the Octave into the next level of ... what?

The 8th dimension can be described as an extra dimension above the illusionary 1-7D. It is possible that the rings are just "doors" or "windows" to access the 8th dimension, that can be any star (black hole), planet, comet or astroid in the space time continuum.
An analogy which suited me was the piano related one. The eight note is the end of the octave but also the start of the next octave.

The notes for two octaves are thus.
C D E F G A H C | C D E F G A H C

Where the C's on either side of | is the same C.
(03-04-2014, 08:40 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]An analogy which suited me was the piano related one. The eight note is the end of the octave but also the start of the next octave.

The notes for two octaves are thus.
C D E F G A H C | C D E F G A H C

Where the C's on either side of | is the same C.

Or we can describe the densities as light refractions. And when come all together, there is white light, the wholness, the One, the original thought who created itself in this illusionary 1-7D.
If it suits you better to see it as light fractions split in overlapping 8's over 8's then obviously it's a better analogy for you.