Bring4th

Full Version: Working through the Emotions of the First Three Chakras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the energy centres can be somewhat hard to relate to. Some people can sense them physically, and to them, it may be a very visceral sense of flow/blockages. Ra describes them functionally, in the sense of what they do, and that is extremely helpful to know the ultimate reason behind each energy centre. But recently I've found that linking the emotions to the energy centres is a very good way to direct knowing. Everyone has experienced the range of emotions that human beings are subject to, and so everyone can relate to that level of symptoms/triggers.

now granted, blockages in the energy centres will manifest in different ways in each case, and each situation is unique, but I've come to observe some general patterns that are highly indicative of core types of blockages.

1) RED RAY / 'feeling threatened'

Quote:50.2 What is this opportunity but survival? This is the root possibility of response and may be found to be characteristic of the basic functions of both mind and body. You will find this instinct the strongest, and once this is balanced much is open to the seeker. The south pole then ceases blocking the experiential data and higher energy centers of mind and body become availed of the opportunity to use the experience drawn to it.

if one feels threatened in any way, in some situation, or even thinking about some experience, the red ray is being exposed. A natural instinctive response to threats is to block the experience, and to suppress it in some way.

If one can acknowledge that one is feeling threatened, rather than instinctively shutting down the experience, one can process things further.

2) ORANGE RAY / 'powerlessness'

Quote:32.2 The orange ray is that influence or vibratory pattern wherein the mind/body/spirit expresses its power on an individual basis. Thus power over individuals may be seen to be orange ray. This ray has been quite intense among your peoples on an individual basis. You may see in this ray the treating of other-selves as non-entities, slaves, or chattel, thus giving other-selves no status whatever.

those with orange ray blockages will feel powerless. A natural response to feeling disempowered is to seek expressions of power over other-selves, thus perpetuating the orange-ray dance with other selves.

various types of attention-seeking behaviour will often show up, as one way to route-around feelings of powerlessness is to make overt demonstrations that one actually has 'power'. But that doesn't really address the core emotion behind the blockage.

3) YELLOW RAY / 'abandonment'

Quote:41.14 The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting uponyellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray.

for Wanderers, a typical yellow-ray blockage will show up as abandonment issues, but usually it will be expressed in the following storyline:

"I am too different from others, and others rejected me as an outsider or a freak in childhood. I will never fit in or belong, because I am too different. This isn't where I belong'.

and you can see the intense yellow-ray blockage that such an attitude will engender.

Abandonment issues will inevitably lead to an avoidance of society and other-selves, as the pain of perceived rejection from other-selves is not something that is willing to be worked through.

- -

everyone can recognise when they have a change in their emotional state. Especially if it involves moving from a place of love/acceptance/joy, and into a lower vibrational state. It just doesn't 'feel as good'.

if one can use those emotions as triggers or signs of catalyst, and then acknowledge the experiences behind the emotions, one can eventually find deeper understandings to address the root blockages.

the above emotions don't feel great, and one can feel stuck with them once they are triggered, but instead of engaging in distraction/denial behaviour, one can address them when it appears. It is the same difference as ignoring physical symptoms of disease, and pretending they don't exist, and actually acknowledging one's symptoms, and to say to oneself that something is amiss here. Emotions here are the symptoms of an imbalanced attitude.

- -

the first three energy centres deal with mind/body only, with green acting as the great bridge to blue/indigo/violet. But without a firm footing in the first triad, one will end up falling through the proverbial floor again and again. And one will have little confidence in life if you think that the next step you make will have you plummeting into an abyss.

but if you address the first triad, an immense freedom opens up. The bridge to the heavens can only be established on firm ground.
All emotions could find meaning/function in every ray. If theories of 'attachment' are correct, your internal template on relationships (usually one's complex in pre-conscious mind and deeper, unconscious mind) would be at work to inform self about relationship with self, with others, and a wider relationship with groups and society. This template encompasses every sort of relationship. There's parallel process that occurs on different levels of relationships.
Yes, Attachment Theory could be an interesting lens through which to view these energy centers. One could explore at each level the dichotomy of separation versus oneness. It's certainly a different feeling at each level.

Pity that emphasis is most often placed upon the blockages (alarm bells going off due to feelings of separation) rather than capacities for communion at these developemental stages. One might suspect that these are the actual building blocks which support the more advanced developemental stages.
(02-27-2014, 06:47 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, Attachment Theory could be an interesting lens through which to view these energy centers. One could explore at each level the dichotomy of separation versus oneness. It's certainly a different feeling at each level.

Pity that emphasis is most often placed upon the blockages (alarm bells going off due to feelings of separation) rather than capacities for communion at these developemental stages. One might suspect that these are the actual building blocks which support the more advanced developemental stages.

yes, I think so too peregrine.

in fact, in Ra's description of the kundalini, as one integrates each experience in higher ways, the general level of 'acceptance' of one's experience and reality also increases.

this starts from red, and progresses upwards through orange, yellow, green, etc.

you can see how in the following description each successive energy centre offers another angle from which to integrate, and builds upon the previous centre.

of course, one does not approach life in such a linear fashion, and experiences will be offered and accepted in different ways. But there is a distinct point at which the inner seeking reaches a balanced receptive point with respect to the downstreaming light, and that is where one's exact kundalini viewpoint is; which represents the highest point of stable integrated consciousness. One can do work above one's kundalini point, and one can also have blockages below one's kundalini point, but that viewpoint is the one from which we approach our reality.

Quote:49.6 We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole.

Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

you can't force the raising of this kundalini point; if you just work with the catalyst with which you are given, it will lead to the unblockings necessarily to raise this locus point.

and one is not expected to become a buddha in each and every lifetime in 3d. All one needs to do in 3d is to raise this kundalini point to around mid-green level for harvestability:

Quote:49.6 Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.
Man it's rough enough figuring this stuff out even if you have a visceral energy sense ability.

Hats off to you guys who are motivated enough to explore the energy centers without it.
Hmmmm. Well, first of all, I don't see anyone negating visceral energy. As it is written (if you will), this stuff must be seated in the individual. I.e., one must encompass this in order to be sufficiently grounded. Such grounding, then, may conduce to further insight...and so on up the spiraling path of consciousness.

Secondly, I suppose that those biased towards achievement may direct themselves in terms of a given ladder of accomplishment within their system of spiritual developement. Being theoretically suited to harvesting or otherwise, I would aver that it is deep, deep desire for self-knowledge that impels one towards progressive revelation of inner mystery.

My feelings: no more, no less.

I think, pl., that what you say and what I offer have a convergence point, but it is not on an intellectual plane. It lies in the interface zone where subjective perception begins to melt away and yield to the heat of the intersection of one's autonomous and unquenchable desire to know the truth of being and that which lies in the emptiness stretching out beyond one's comfort zone.

Each terrestrial experience can be abstracted and viewed in relation to the themes of each chakra, indeed. Beyond this, though, the deeper experience of self is more than mere catalyst, I would aver. To experience the biographical self as numinous pops one into a different relationship with all of this. Not intellectual, it's too personal--and transpersonal--for words. At that point, one simply works for existence's own sake, irrespective of a perceived level of viewpoint. That is, perceived status steps aside in favor of mere integrated being: the known self conjoined with the unknowable self. In such a posture, the upward and downward streaming energies will find their own way, I expect.

Just trying to offer a complementary viewpoint, so to speak.
(02-27-2014, 05:51 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]All emotions could find meaning/function in every ray.
Yes and if informative catalyst has reached that point of gross bodily reaction feedback, it was ignored or disowned at the spiritual and mental levels of awareness.
Yes emotional reaction is more stuff of the mind (the meaning/function of the emotion itself), while emotion itself is body complex feedback. That's what is stored in our pre-conscious complexes, which is another term for internal attachment templates. It's also complicated bc one could have incongruent sets of templates, e.g., one can respond to abandonment with rage & associated behaviors, and, one could simultaneously respond to abandonment with grief/loss/sadness & associated behaviors. This is why we are such complex, fragmented beings. Such split would come out as ambivalence & confusion. Plus, at any moment the balancing of each ray could be different. Very hard for me to conceptualize this in an orderly, neat way.
Interestingly, the "internal" attachment templates and emotions are rather "external" from the view of time/space.

Also in meditation, going deep into feeling (of which the emotional body is also an acceptance template), there is a sense of harmony or connectedness which provides a seemingly infinite amount of information. It's as if the nature of things is finding expression, from your impressions, by what you have been able to allow. And you can make direct and instantaneous changes to the emotional body, with that relationship established.
complexes are external to time/space? how so?
(03-01-2014, 04:05 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]complexes are external to time/space? how so?
external from that standpoint. In other words, you don't go "within" to find them, they are attributes of how one's identity is relating itself outwardly as the radiating energy of that personal landscape. You can sort of see this type of perspective with the perception of "persona", but there are layers of information available.
Another concept analogous to the Chakra System is Maslow's heirarchy of needs. Of course, the levels are not the same as the 7 Chakras, but the progression can perhaps be seen as analogous.

[Image: 96431-93069.png]

In the case of Chakras,

1) Red is deals with the needs of the security of the body, concerning existence itself.

2) Orange deals with the need to grow and reproduce.

3) Yellow deals with the need to belong to a community.
My main issue is yellow ray. Abandonment seems like an accurate measure of how I feel. Abandoned by my social memory complex. But it's what I signed up for to be here. I wanted a tough school. I think it will all be worth it in the end. I get moments where I peek through the veil, and feel excitement. But they are so fleeting.