Bring4th

Full Version: What have you manifested?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What thoughts (love/light) have manifested into your reality (light/love) recently?

Off of a random day where I priced out going snowboarding and getting a season pass, I'm now working at a ski hill where I get rentals and lift tickets for free.

My constant thoughts of helping others overseas guided me to go to a church where they where if I had wanted to I could have gotten a free ride to another country to help set up an orphanage. (I might just help teach some agriculture in the future)

My desire to learn online marketing has led me to communicate with a guy up here in the cities that wants get me on his team to market local artists online to a wider audience.

It's clear to me now that a mindful existence simply teaches you to release fear (neediness/attachment/feeling of loss) regarding your desires so that your natural love regarding your desires allows your dreams to manifest in finer and finer form. This is accomplished through entirely 'normal' means.

Location matters. This is why people are drawn to certain areas of the world as there are people that I'm going to call enablers there that are capable of co-creating people's dreams very quickly.

Anyone else on this path with me?
What are you talking about?
I love this forum
(03-01-2014, 01:35 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]What thoughts (love/light) have manifested into your reality (light/love) recently?

Location matters. This is why people are drawn to certain areas of the world as there are people that I'm going to call enablers there that are capable of co-creating people's dreams very quickly.

Anyone else on this path with me?

Great one, GR.

Yes. I manifested teachers. When I started having visions at a young age I felt overwhelmed. Then I somehow realised (was told?) that I am to live a normal life for now and when I am ready a teacher will appear and I will be able to pick up the development.

years later, just before going to Ireland on hols in 2005 I googled "shamanism Ireland" and found a guy whose articles made me think he was a real deal - and so he turned out to be. A few months later I moved to Ireland. I so wanted him to be my teacher. I went to 1 workshop of his and he said out of the blue that he saw something in me and offered to teach me for free (I was penniless at the time and his rates were out of a different planet for me...). Imagine my jaw on the floor... He did it for I think 2 or 3 years until I could afford to pay and did so for another 2 years.

When my learning with that teacher was over, I really wanted another one to teach me other stuff. And I started getting visions of a man in a black robe, face and all. Told my friend and he helped me google this guy. He turned out to be a NY Times listed author but lived 1,5 hrs drive from me. I went to a workshop by his wife just to see if I could speak to him (as he is what you call a celebrity), summoned my courage and told him about my visions. He agreed to teach me. He had't taught anyone in years and before meeting me he felt he should go back to teaching. I kid you not.

Location: totally agree. I live on a small ultra-magical island off the west coast of Ireland now. Population 2k. No industry. First I ended up here by "accident" at a trad festival and fell in love with the place. I so wanted to live there. It took me 5 months - things fell into place, I work online now and I got help from gov to develop my biz. I love this place and I had visions of it blooming, especially the community. I ended up helping set up and run a biz network for locals so that people can stay here and have a good life instead of emigrating. Baby stage but it seems to work, fingers crossed, lads, every speck of love and light will help!

Follow your hearts' desires and act on your craziest visions is all I can say. x

Thanks for this thread, great idea. Thoughts are totally things.
When do we 'not manifest'? Virtually everything is manifestation.

I created a being out of my fear/anxiety - like a younger child running around like crazy in an unsupervised environment. I am usually perplexed how some parents do not supervise their children and be a parent to their children... then realizing I am a parent to these beings I create (tho not physical) and am not responsible for my own creations. That realization made me chuckle... and this was just the 'surface' issue bc I got deeper and deeper. This is what I love about living in 3D (well, I don't know otherwise but...) bc I love a good mystery and I'm like my own biggest mystery lol.
(03-01-2014, 02:28 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]When do we 'not manifest'?
yes it's as if one suddenly gets a peek at the product of their use of will, or some association between intention and results. Or perhaps conscious use of the will had been denied and is now available for some reason, creating a sense of novelty - as if the very principle of cause and effect had been suspended up to the point of the meme-framing. Like the person had existed in a bubble of inconsequence until the concept emerged.
Yeah, the right hand has no clue what the left hand is doing so we make stories to fill in blanks, which becomes part of our mythology.
(03-01-2014, 03:18 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2014, 02:28 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]When do we 'not manifest'?
Or perhaps conscious use of the will had been denied and is now available for some reason...

Unconscious fears and prejudices... the idea of incompleteness sans fulfillment of desires.

Melissa

I live on anti-manifestation ley lines. It's just better that way.
Communicating via this forum drains me more and more as we all understand the concepts, but without a more complete medium we miss out on the opportunity to really progress eachothers' thinking regarding these and other concepts.
I have manifested a planet full of other-selves with whom I can interact and grow and learn.
(03-01-2014, 03:27 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the right hand has no clue what the left hand is doing so we make stories to fill in blanks, which becomes part of our mythology.
As it must, hence the relationship with mythology and libido. We bury what we will not accept, yet we must be swayed to react by the resulting potential charge created in the unconscious.
(03-01-2014, 03:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2014, 03:27 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the right hand has no clue what the left hand is doing so we make stories to fill in blanks, which becomes part of our mythology.
As it must, hence the relationship with mythology and libido. We bury what we will not accept, yet we must be swayed to react by the resulting potential charge created in the unconscious.

omg, 11:11 so timely. :p

Thanks Zen