Bring4th

Full Version: Evolution of energy centres
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been wondering about the difference, if there is any, between the energy centres of beings from density to density. Do the centres function in the same way? Do they use energy in the same way (whatever that means, heh). Take for example, a perfectly balanced entity in 3rd density compared to a perfectly balanced entity in say 5th density. Is there an obvious difference in the workings of their energy system? Does it have something to do with their home density? Does any of this make sense? I'm fine Smile
Well a higher density being is beyond the veil, so I think they can actually see into time/space where the chakras reside. Much easier to keep them in balance there.

I don't think it's possible to be perfectly in balance while in 3D, unless you can see through the veil. Even Ra says they are doing infinitely subtle balancing of their energy system.

Of all the densities I think 5th is the most fun. It's where you get to be an individual (6th is a social memory complex), and yet have god like powers to play around with while learning wisdom. An incredibly white realm as Ra says.