Bring4th

Full Version: a couple of LOO vids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
an interview that Carla did in 2007:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVf-ciV63-M

and someone put together a short film regards the Ra material:
Thanks Plenum for the 2nd video. I favorited it on YouTube. Very informative.
(03-05-2014, 08:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Plenum for the 2nd video. I favorited it on YouTube. Very informative.

yeah, np Gemini.

I actually learnt a few things from the many quotes he offered!

one that had slipped my attention was this one:

"21.11 Questioner: At this time in our cycle, near the end, what percentage of the entities, approximately, incarnating are making their own choices?

Ra: I am Ra. The approximate percentage is five four, fifty-four [54] percent."

and a couple of Q&A's before that, Ra gives the requirements for being able to program your own incarnation (otherwise the Higher Self takes care of making your choices)

Quote:At some point in third density, the green-ray energy center becomes activated and at that point incarnation ceases to be automatic.

so with that, green-ray kundalini was active in roughly half the people incarnated in 1984.
Don't forget the obligatory Illuminati, dollar bill pyramid/eye symbolism, and social/spiritual/political leaders all showing the horn sign. But hey, it's all part of the new-age meme.
yeah, there's definitely some sifting needed.

we tend to accumulate ideas like a vacuum cleaner; sometimes the mind needs to be weeded at times.
Weeded indeed.
(03-06-2014, 01:56 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget the obligatory Illuminati, dollar bill pyramid/eye symbolism, and social/spiritual/political leaders all showing the horn sign. But hey, it's all part of the new-age meme.

So UT fans are doing their hook em thing as a occult brainwash thing? lol kidding.